Welcome to Gaia! ::

You flew from the states[if you dont pretand ya did.] to this school in the middle of no where well were ever no where was it didnt look half bad the ground was green as ST patrick days parde there were Cherry blossom trees and willow trees every were and big school you walk to the door and a young man in his 20's hands you a clip bord with a fourm to fill when you are finished he lets you in.Inside the school was 80's looking.

Rules! biggrin
1,No godmodding.
2.ANYONE can join but you must PM the fourm to me.[which will be in quotes!]
3,no cybering.
4.Stick to the gaia rules.
5.3 qoutes at a time PLEASE!

To Join[PM this to me]
Name-
Age-
Race[NO angels dark angels half angels okay?!]-
Wepon[no swords.]-
Classes[three max.]-
Roomate[yes or no.]-
[i shall place you in a random dorm.]

Droms.
A1-Yuushi Yamigawa/\
A2-
A3-CandytuftFairy/\
A4-
A5-
A6-
A7-
A8-
A9-
A10-
~Second floor~
B1-
B2-
B3-
B4-
B5-
B6-
B7-
B8-
B9-
B10-
~Yuushi yamigawa was sitting on the top bunk in her dorm playing her new woodwind Violin out of bordm.~
[Now lets see who will PM me and do the right thing or be a dumba$$ and post here so they cant join.]
[Okay out of boredness im gunna post..untill i get a pmx.x]
~Yuushi Yamigawa stoped playing her violin and decied to put it away she looked out the window and saw it was another great day'Gusse ill go outside.' she thought and jumped off the bed she fell over and hit the ground forgetting her legs were tied up from the sheet'AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!' she thought and untied her self she threw on a pair of black bondage pants spiked boots and a shirt then walked out of the dorm but locked it first. she walked outside humming a song.~
~Yuushi Yamigawa took a deep breath of the clean and started to walk down the steps she walked over to the old willow tree were she has sat since she was ten.~
fankie wasndered outside underneith the trees, she was wondering if there was anyoenelse around, she slid her hands in her pockest and pulled pout a cookie, and casualy took a bite of it
~Yuushi Yamigawa stood up and walked from out under her favriote tree and started to walk around campus.~
~Yuushi Yamigawa ran through the open feild as she builded up speed she leeped from the ground and kicked a tree she grabed a branch of the tree and pulled herself up and sat on the branch and watched the wind play with the grass and the petals of the trees.~
[Bump!......]
[okay-.- i give up.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas