Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Sarah Grim

Sarah had noticed the tunnel had he back at the starting point. She cursed under her breathe and lit up the room just a bit. "You're really not in a good position being here. I'm here for one purpose and that is beating that force senseless. Also Emily is part of a noble family, keep in mind that it is vital to retrieve her. Otherwise war will be inevitable. Find your ways and do be careful, that thing is evil t its core."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Miyuki & Alexander Gregario: The Librarian User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexander's eyes narrowed a bit at the young girl, her scent was familiar. He watched her closely as if studying her, "you've been down here for awhile haven't y--" He was cut off by Miyuki's gasp. "I was looking for you!" she said worriedly. "Are you alright?" but then Sarah's words settled in her mind. "Wait...Emily?..she came down here?" Alexander sighed, "And what makes you think that?" he ran his had threw his hair. Miyuko ignored his question and rude tone then glanced at Sarah, "What's this Noble family you mentioned..?"

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Sarah Grim

For her this position was rather uncomfortable. She looked at Miyuki first, "Okay, I'll start from the beginning of a story most will know. And to help you see that I know it well. " A illusion surrounded the group. Sarah stated telling the story as the illusion showed exactly what she was saying :

"A long time, I was born to be a protector of young nobles and special people holding powerful energy. I was sent to a castle, Emily Snow as she is known here, is no other than Princess Snow of Islebale. Her real first name is Kirsten, I was assigned the task of protecting her, as I have done up till now. She has powers that no could comprehend if they tried. The ability to change your form, its rare even now, only she can do such. Its a defense that activates when needed, she can change into any look by reading your memories. So anyone you lost or know She can shift into once she has read you, like she did to me... But enough of that. That evil force knows her power, it plans to use her to fool us." Sarah looked to Alexander now, "As for your question, yes I have. But it's crucial for me to be here. Had Kahun been careful, you all would have been left out of this... No chance of that now, no turning back either. So will you guys at least help me figure out this damn maze."

Kahun drawn back into the maze obviously ticked lit a fire in his hand to shine the way. Kahin then proceded down one of the tunnels "blasted all now this things making me angry! What I don't like it when this thing hurts noah! I will fight for her honor"

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Miyuki & Alexander Gregario: The Librarian User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miyuki glared at Kahun when Sarah pretty much said he was the blame for them being down here. Already knowing how destructive he could be, she simply said, "Try not to destroy us in the process, okay? The last thing we need is this tunnel or maze tumbling down on us because of your hot temper, literally." She frowned, following Sarah and Kahun. "We'll help you figure it out..."
Alexander remained silent, staying near Miyuki since she was the one he was a little bit acquainted with, making sure he didn't get close to the student with the flames. He let out a sigh and put his hands in his trench coat as they walked.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Sarah Grim

"My brother's temper causes problems."Sarah sighed, "But he's heading the wrong way. Ijust went that way. Follow me."

Sarah led them to a crossroad and thought it over, heading left.The wind that whipped up told her it was the right way. She placed her hand out as it glowed, then the wind stopped. "Nice try but not enough."

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
After the wind picked up Miyuki almost shrieked again, resulting in Alexander glaring at her, making her chose to shut up and follow closely behind Sarah adjusting her glasses nervously as they headed left. "Do..you think Emily..is alright?" she asked, hoping she didn't offend her with such a question.
-walks.down path and ends.up.lost- oh darn...

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Sarah Grim

"I'm sure harm has come her way, or this spirit would not have offered, or rather forced, this challenge our way," Sarah was shaking visibly, but she could feel the thing watching them. "He's watching us closely, just to warn you. Stick close or it will separate us."

Kahun seperated.from the group.fimds himself.losst. "well this sucks" kahun turned aroumd only to be attacked by a shadow."ahhhhhhhhhh"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff