Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kahun sees sarah.get thrown and throws fire at the creature causing one of the book shelves to catch on fire."we'll darn"
User Image

Noah Elizabeth Black

Noah stood there staring at Kahun with her eyes widened. She didn't know what to say, she didn't know what to think. All of the thoughts in her head had completely disappeared. She had gone blank. All she could do was stand there in silence, listening to the sound of her own heart beating.
-pulls noah close- I love u noah
User Image

Noah Elizabeth Black

Noah stood still with her arms to her side in Kahun's embrace. Suddenly, the silence in Noah's mind was interrupted by a slew of thoughts and questions. How could this boy who had only known her for a couple of days love her? She wasn't a typical girl. She rarely showed any emotion. Why her? The girl widely known as the daughter of Hades. Could it be he really just didn't know? Love, a word Noah had never even heard from her own mother. Noah didn't know how to love, she barley knew how to feel. Her heart was as cold as ice. Noah pulled away from Kahun's embrace, turned around, and began to walk away without a word. "Love does not exist in my world." She thought to herself.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Sarah Grim

Sarah stood dizzied and extinguished the flame, and saw the door. No wonder people never found it, the boards near hid it with the wall. She tugged it open and peered into the darkness ahead. "No turning back now, it's time to fight."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandra & Alexander Gregario: The Librarians

The two librarians suddenly stopped what they were doing. "She's found it." Alexandra spoke, her eyes suddenly turned a dangerous crimson. She turned to her brother, who also had the same look in his eyes. "You know what they say, curiosity killed the cat~" he murmured mischievously in the teacher's lounge, "Don't get so worked up Alexandra~". She scoffed and sipped her red beverage, clearly not convinced. "How about I go do a little investigating of my own~ Stay here if you wish" he smirked and got out his seat and made his way out the teacher's lounge, his footsteps barely making a noise, his main priority is to get to the library. That is until he turned the corner and bumped into a student wearing a blue hoodie with cat ears, he looked rather offended by her lack of direction, his crimson eyes glaring at her momentarily before fixing his expression. "For Someone wearing glasses you'd think they'd have a better sense of sight and direction" he muttered distastefully down at her.

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Miyuki & Alexander Gregario- The Librarian User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miyuki glared up at him and said without thinking, "Seeing you're also wearing glasses.. I could say the same about you...", Though she did regret saying those words because she saw a flash of dangerous intent in his crimson eyes before he did something she did not expect. He smiled down at her. And not just any kind of smile, the kind where the the person smile's linger for so long it starts to send chills up your spine, which she felt. "I-I mean.." she started to apologize, but Alexander placed his pale hand up,. "Nonsense little one.." his voice lingered on that phrase, smiling down 'politely' "You are indeed right, my mistake! Where are you headed in such a hurry, if i may ask?~" Miyuki tensed up, something about this man didn't settle well with her. "T-To..the library..I'm looking for someone.." Alexander's eyes suddenly brightened a shade of red, suddenly interested in what she just said. "Oh? Is that so? And that someone went to the library? I can help you look for her" he smiled again, that creepy creepy smile. "I...I dont think that is necessary Mr-- " he placed his hand up as , silencing Miyuki, "Nonsense! I am the librarian after all~" Miyuki tried not to show she was a bit creeped out, and nodded and she started walking with this so-called librarian, having a bad feeling about this.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Sarah Grim

Sarah took a breath and headed in the space before her. The first surprise was the door banged shut.This didn't phase her much as it was something that never scared her.Her real surprise was what she found lining the walls. First was the girl's school bag 'Emily Snow' . Then she saw a few other items as she continued. A red ribbon, a watch stuck on a date a few years back, and photograph of a young children with their parents. Sarah was stuck looking at the photo, that was her as a child, so the boy had to be Kahun. She turned hearing a noise, "Alright whose there!?"

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Miyuki walked into the library. Where could she have gone? All she saw were aisles of bookcases and shelves and a few couches for people to sit down and read. This was really weird..She thought. "I could have sworn she came here.."Miyuki said outloud.
"Perhaps she has gone somewhere else?" Alexander said, "You youngsters are very quick on your feet~" he took a deep sigh, putting a few books back in place on a shelf as if he didn't care for the student Miyuki was looking for. But in fact, he knew very well she was here. He could smell her.

Miyuki looked uncertain. Maybe he was right. Maybe Sarah did go someplace else. M-- She froze, did she just hear something?? Miyuki looked around. Alexander noticed this, "Hm? Is something wrong?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow. She shook her head no but decided to continue looking around the library, unaware of the librarian's constant eye on her.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Sarah Grim

Sarah hit the wall hard from a gust of wind and hen sharp pain coursed her body. She saw the fragment of stone by her and cursed a bit. "So you wanna play rough? Ok, lets play."

She made a few hits connect, then at the right moment dashed to the other side and followed the tunnel further. The eerie voice rang out in the tunnel, to her ears alone, " Run while you can but you will end up fighting me face to face."

Kahun followed sarah so furious his whole body was aflame "come out cowqrd fight like a man not like a littlechild

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Sarah Grim

Sarah ran but ended up at a dead end. She ran back just a foot or so ducking into another tunnel. This passage was real maze. She felt the air tense up as she froze in place. Turning she let loose a burst of power then ran.

Kahun caught off guard is blown back

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Unseen Force

Seeing the girl run one way, it sent Kahun flying out of the passage. The force landed him on a sofa as the hidden door stood wide open now. The voice had a spine tingling quality as it spoke. "You all are foolish, I open a challenge to you all. As we speak I am making the tunnels a maze, solve it you live and I will free the first girl I took but only certain people are in this challenge."

With those words said a power dragged Alexander, Miyuki and Kahun into the tunnel locking the door behind all three of them. "This will Test you to your limits and extract your deepest fears, so choose carefully on how you go about this. It may just lead you to a trap of my eternity."

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Miyuki & Alexander Gregario: The Librarian User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She froze at the sound of that voice lingering over the library and turned towards Alexander who looked rather unphased by it. Then she nearly jumped out of her jacket seeing Kahun land on a sofa right near her her eyes wide, "K-Kahun what is going o-- !!" Miyuki fell suddenly feeling dragged against the library's floor, she tried to hang onto a bookshelf but the force pulling her was too powerful and she let out a shriek before she landed on a much harder surface in a dark room. She winced, rubbing her arm and felt someone else near her and shrieked again.

"Oh would you please silence yourself!" Alexander quickly muttered adjusting his glasses, "It's just me.." he suddenly felt someone else's presence. "And the other student.." he rolled his eyes in the dark, able to see quite well in the lack of light. just great..stuck with two children. he thought. Alexandra would certainly not be happy with this...

Miyuki reached around in the dark for a wall and when she found it she slowly stood up and patted off her jacket and shorts. Alexander doing the same with his trench coat. "W-What just happened.." she asked in an afraid tone. "Kahun what the heck is going on?!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff