Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Name: Kyoko
Race: Human..
Grade: 11
Label: Idiot
Grade average(before coming to this school): C's and D's -_-
Apperance: She has white hair with light blue streaks in it and brown eyes that are too light to be normal..-_- She's also very pale and likes to wear t shirts that make people think she's um...special.
Bio/past(opptional): Klutzy.She could probably trip over a jelly bean.She hurts herself on accident alot.
What made you come here(Ex-powers,parents,ramdom reason)(opptional): Images tend to become distorted around her.Lots of people didn't like her at her old school.
Dorm: Erm...13?))
comes back a couple hours later "wow 20 grand! I love human smuggling!"

Liberal Seeker

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
cleste
Cujo Smurf
cleste
Cujo Smurf
hot_ninja_chick
Cujo Smurf
Fritz walked outside the school and sat reading and listining to Blink 182 on his old CD player. As he looked around the place seemed kind of deserted. fitting scene for this place he thought as he looked at the forest and the big sign with the schools name and building date enscribed on its' hard metal surface.

Looks at you "Yo little freshmeat, wanna create sum choas?"

"Hells yeah!" he says as he grabs his knife from the bird and leaves the animal there to die. "Where to first?"

"why do you leave this helpless bird to die it did nothing to you" she frowned

Looks over at her and says " That's just how I am. Now screw off, I got s**t to do."

"sigh punks killers of the inisent" she said staring at kagami

Kagami shrugged."Everybodys their own person.Let them be the way they want eventually they will get what coming to them."she said.
She abruptly stopped and looked around, seeing the nearst tree. She slowly crept over to it and sat beneath its long branches. Aila pulled out a book and started to read.
Name: Lex
Race: Human
Grade: 10
Label: Loner
Grade average: B (89%)
Apperance: black baggy pants. red tee-shirt with cat eyes on the back. Lex is about 5'2 and has short black spiked hair.
Dorm: 7
(dragon)
Aila abruptly stopped and spotted the nearst tree. She sat under its long branches and started to read a book she had been carrying.
Ingonor this please
((Sorry, I have to go. My computer won't show my posts.))
Marli woke up from the pain on her head.She had rolled off her bed.Groaning she stood up and looked around her dorm.Not remembering where she was she opened her door and walked into a corridor. Still struggling to remember where she was she closed her door and walked down the corridor reading the numbers on each door. She walked around a corner into a small area with couches and a bookcase. Looking around she saw a window and walked over to it. She opened it right up and latched it;then she climbed up onto the sil and jumped down to the ground below.
Name:Akara
Race:Head Hunter
Grade:8th
Label:Loner
Grade average(before coming to this school):3.3
Apperance: Look at pic
Bio/past(opptional):
What made you come here(Ex-powers,parents,ramdom reason)(opptional): Power-Can land on her feet from a 10 story window
Dorm:16
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name-Blue
Age-15
race-wolf
Labeled as-loner
wepon[no swords.]-fangs and claws
Pet[optinal]-none
Pet's name&Apperance.-
your apperance-same as avi and my wolf form is same as siggy
Teacher or Student-student
Dorm:6
Dragon
((can i join?))
((Oh!Dragon! stare Stupid nonexistant memory...))
ShadowDragongirl
cleste
Cujo Smurf
cleste
Cujo Smurf
hot_ninja_chick
Cujo Smurf
Fritz walked outside the school and sat reading and listining to Blink 182 on his old CD player. As he looked around the place seemed kind of deserted. fitting scene for this place he thought as he looked at the forest and the big sign with the schools name and building date enscribed on its' hard metal surface.

Looks at you "Yo little freshmeat, wanna create sum choas?"

"Hells yeah!" he says as he grabs his knife from the bird and leaves the animal there to die. "Where to first?"

"why do you leave this helpless bird to die it did nothing to you" she frowned

Looks over at her and says " That's just how I am. Now screw off, I got s**t to do."

"sigh punks killers of the inisent" she said staring at kagami

Kagami shrugged."Everybodys their own person.Let them be the way they want eventually they will get what coming to them."she said.

maria smiled "your right^^". maria walked to her bed "those early morning classes are killer" she said falling backwards on to her bed

Liberal Seeker

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LunerBlue
Name-Blue
Age-15
race-wolf
Labeled as-loner
wepon[no swords.]-fangs and claws
Pet[optinal]-none
Pet's name&Apperance.-
your apperance-same as avi and my wolf form is same as siggy
Teacher or Student-student
Dorm:6
((can i join?))

((yes you can))
((Oh!Dragon! stare Stupid nonexistant memory...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff