Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Drimn

True to what she said she got some eggs along with some hash browns. She Also got some water moving to go to a table and sit she adjusted her blind fold, and looked down at her food. She smiled a little and picked at the food taking a couple of bites. Her mind wandering a bit to think about other things, her eyes glanced towards the entrance, and then shook her head a bit.

Quotable Regular

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
derpz

Lykaios places her hand on the tree behind her, frowns, then looks back at him smiling. This was one of the trees that was healing from the fire of the Millennium. She turned her attention back to the boy and quirks her head to the right. "Yes, I'm Lykaios. What about you?" Her red eyes seemed to glow for a brief second. Oh, she figured it out. His power, and she was intrigued. She moves from the tree and now faces the tree, a couple feet away.
L y k a ii o s
derpz

Lykaios places her hand on the tree behind her, frowns, then looks back at him smiling. This was one of the trees that was healing from the fire of the Millennium. She turned her attention back to the boy and quirks her head to the right. "Yes, I'm Lykaios. What about you?" Her red eyes seemed to glow for a brief second. Oh, she figured it out. His power, and she was intrigued. She moves from the tree and now faces the tree, a couple feet away.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eroshima shakes his head like a dog "I'm sorry, people say some times I get easily distracted." He laughs with a smile on his face and runs up close to Lykaios...closer than he should be to a person he just met. "I'm Eroshima, do you want to be friends?" Eroshima extends his arm out... making a fist out of his hands instead of the "normal" closed-open palm though the word normal shouldn't ever be used in a sentence with Eroshima.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Keyona
Drimn

True to what she said she got some eggs along with some hash browns. She Also got some water moving to go to a table and sit she adjusted her blind fold, and looked down at her food. She smiled a little and picked at the food taking a couple of bites. Her mind wandering a bit to think about other things, her eyes glanced towards the entrance, and then shook her head a bit.

He sat beside her, eating the roast and glancing at the door as well. Inwardly, he wondered just what she was looking at, and shrugged, returning his attention to his food. "So..." he said with a little smile, turning to his new friend. "What power do you have? Everyone here's gifted, from what I've heard."

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Drimn

"Fear" she said with a sigh. "I see them... I make them real...to an extent. But I don't have to much control over it yet." she said with a week smile hand lightly going to her blindfold, in a simple way explaining her eye ware. "Though I wouldn't call it a gift" she chuckled a bit before going back to eating.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Keyona
Drimn

"Fear" she said with a sigh. "I see them... I make them real...to an extent. But I don't have to much control over it yet." she said with a week smile hand lightly going to her blindfold, in a simple way explaining her eye ware. "Though I wouldn't call it a gift" she chuckled a bit before going back to eating.

"That's a powerful tool," he said to her. He remembered that it was one of the goals of someone that had tried to teach him magic a while ago, to teach him to harness one's own painful memories, deepest fears and regrets, and use them to turn them against themselves. "How long have you dealt with it?"

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Drimn

"Only if you can control it... I can't even look in the mirror"She shook her head with a sigh. "And I have been seeing fears since I was 13...so 6 years....played 4 of them as a blind human, this school is a bit more confusing though." she said with a light smile as she stared down at her plate siring her eggs in with her hash browns.

Quotable Regular

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
derpz

((Sorry dear, I have to take care of something personal, I'll be back tomorrow.))

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Hiro wandered the halls of the school. It seemed odd to be doing nothing while the Millennium threat loomed. One thing that gladdened him, though, was that newcomers continued to arrive at the school. Granted, they came unawares of the threat, but they were coming nonetheless. After several more minutes of wandering, he found himself in the courtyard. With a shrug, he lay down on the grass and stared up at the night sky.
L y k a ii o s
derpz

((Sorry dear, I have to take care of something personal, I'll be back tomorrow.))

(( Alright, take care. See you tomorrow. ))

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Keyona
Drimn

"Only if you can control it... I can't even look in the mirror"She shook her head with a sigh. "And I have been seeing fears since I was 13...so 6 years....played 4 of them as a blind human, this school is a bit more confusing though." she said with a light smile as she stared down at her plate siring her eggs in with her hash browns.

"I see..." He looks down at his plate, idly toying with a carrot with his fork, before stabbing it and eating it. Fears? So she saw them manifested as creatures, or something, from what he gathered. He took a hunk of the roast, eating it and trying to imagine what that would be like. Unable to come up with anything, he decided to ask. "So what is seeing them like?"

Eloquent Hunter

Lybrea

Bacae just tried to nod his head slowly, and look up at the passing clouds, putting his hand up to block the light from the sun that tried to blind him. "I don't know if you're right, but I'll try my best to believe what you're saying Lybrea. I just have to keep going, doing what I can. Saving those who I can save. Helping students who come to me for help. One thing at a time." He said as he tried to smile softly. "One foot in front of the other, and before you know you've walked a mile..." he said more to himself than to her.

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Drimn

She shrugged her shoulders. "Sometimes it is a high... like when you see this big tough guy that could snap you in two...watching him start cowering in fear because his dog butch is getting hurt and will die...hear him begging for the life of some animal. " she shook her head some and bit her lip. "Sometimes you are trying not to laugh because someone has fears of creatures that are so.... unrealistic.....but other times.... your scared as well, it is those fears that stick with you...that the mind starts turning against you... make you wake up in the middle of the night soaked in your own sweat." she said her voice wasn't as shy or even carried a happy tone, it was more defeated.

"That may just be me not being able to control it though...and not understanding it." she said stretching her left hand out and turning it over looking at the scar, she knew her the fear that she would see, it was different than whens he had came to the school.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

Keyona
Drimn

She shrugged her shoulders. "Sometimes it is a high... like when you see this big tough guy that could snap you in two...watching him start cowering in fear because his dog butch is getting hurt and will die...hear him begging for the life of some animal. " she shook her head some and bit her lip. "Sometimes you are trying not to laugh because someone has fears of creatures that are so.... unrealistic.....but other times.... your scared as well, it is those fears that stick with you...that the mind starts turning against you... make you wake up in the middle of the night soaked in your own sweat." she said her voice wasn't as shy or even carried a happy tone, it was more defeated.

"That may just be me not being able to control it though...and not understanding it." she said stretching her left hand out and turning it over looking at the scar, she knew her the fear that she would see, it was different than whens he had came to the school.

"That would be a problem." He thought about that power, and questioned if he really should have given up on his magical studies. He looked down at his hand, trying to conjure up the power he once had. The blue and black balls of mana that used to orbit his hand on command were now very small bubbles, almost like pinpoints. He sighed. "Though, are you sure that's a problem with your power? It sounds like it's only for someone totally fearless to use."

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Drimn

"Everyone...everywhere has fears. Even animals have fears... the mice fear the birds and cats that hunt them, the mother bears fears for the mouths they have to feed, to the point. From what I have learned so far on my own, it can be simple fears that mean life and death to a person up to someone fearing they will become what everyone thinks they are suppose to be." she said turning her head towards him, her eyes were lowered though, and speaking about fears seemed to strengthen her voice a little. She was quiet a moment something a professor told her clicking into place. "Fears...though...are meant to make one stronger something to over come...." she spoke quietly at first, "like realizing your fears are silly childhood fairy tails... or you would die for your best friend...even if it was a dog...or...come to terms that everything does die at some point" she wasn't sure thinking back on that fear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff