Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
"It wasn't bad." F'lar comments as he meanders to his cloak. "We had a nice discussion of what his and Alewen's children would look like."

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
She blinked a few times, smiled at Dante and then said, "So he wants a family that bad? Are you sure it is smart I mean think about the people who are constantly after you. Then again you would put a good show on for the kids, showing them how slightly tough you are."

Distinct Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
F'lar laughs at Shinara's comment. "I can't speak for Dante; but I was speaking of hypothetical children of theirs."

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"I would be scared of them..." She said bluntly, "Sorry but with Dante for a daddy ehhh....that brings concerns..."

Distinct Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
F'lar grabs and dons his cloak. "But I hold that Alewen's demeanor would be passed on to the children and how they would be raised would make a big difference too." F'lar refutes as his saunters back to Shinara.
"Actually I'm right there with you Shinara, I'd be terrified of my kids and how they could potentially come out." He laughed as he dusted himself off and stretched. "Who knows how they could be?"

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"I shall keep my mouth shut before I dig my hole deeper." She sighed out and layed back, "For now I rather keep my head."

Distinct Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
F'lar sits down next to Shinara and comments. "I doubt you could do that hun. Dante agrees with your point."

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Oh you be surprised what crap comes out of my mouth that ticks people off," She grinned.

Distinct Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
"Yes, but people tend to be a bit thin skinned around you for some reason." F'lar points out bluntly.

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"I think they are racist..." She folded her arms and puffed.

Distinct Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
"More likely species-ist or reverse elitists." F'lar reaches over and pats Shinara's head. "But, at least you won't have that problem from me." He comments with a smirk on his face.
((sorry had to do it))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces