Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Don't forget to order doll from the one guy so I can make a banner)
supersexynerd
(Don't forget to order doll from the one guy so I can make a banner)
(ok)
Screen Name: Dio fox
Character name: Dominick
Grade: 12
Sexual Preference: male
Group you belong to: Bad a**
Teacher or Student: Student
How much in family: No family
History: Not much is known about Dominick only that he tends to keep to himself and gives off more of a cold air if nothing else.
What Character looks like: Short trimmed black hair and deep crimson eyes. Muscular but not unattractivly so. Usually wears black leather pants and a white shirt though outfit does change to suit his mood.
(Do we just pm the guy and ask him to make one?)
(I will add you guys in a second)
Keoni 1987
(Do we just pm the guy and ask him to make one?)

(Yeah... thats what I did)
::sits in the courtyard of the school with his backpack over his shoulder::
(So can we start to rp or are we still going to wait)
( we can start then)
supersexynerd
( we can start then)
(i already did) xp
::looks at his schedule and sighs:: Man....P.E....Ugh...::shakes his head as he puts his schedule in his over shirt pocket and starts to sketch on a piece of paper::
Keoni sat in the court yard on a bench drawing in his sketch book with a bored expression on his face.
A new school. As if this was anything new. Dominick knew it would come to this sooner or later and all he could do was try to cope. Kei would be pissed if he didn't go and that boy had a good set of pipes on him.

The dark haired youth made his way into the courtyard, taking in the scenery around him. He saw a few other students but paid them no mind fo the moment.
:Walks down the hall from one class towards the next which wa P.E and he hated that class the most:
::looks around at the other two boys in the courtyard as he keeps glancing up from his sketch to look at them, like he were sketching them::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff