Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lilly smiled. "Your pig-tails are cute." She laughed. "So... whats your planet, might I ask. I'm from the Uranus Shrine." She pointed towrds it. She laughed again. I'm such an idiot. She thought

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
*rini looks in the direction of where she was pointing* "The moon Temple" she says pointing to the Temple
Randilyn walked from the Neptune Shrine out to the meadow. She sighed and looked around. "I wonder if there is a larger place to swim other than the pool..." She said to herself as she walked around the many large shrines.
"Oh..." She sighed. "Is it nice there, I mean, It looks like the biggest of all the Shrines and Temple." She said scratching her head.

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
"Its okay..just huge" she says

((mind if Diana is with her?))
PrincessSerenity15
"Its okay..just huge" she says

((mind if Diana is with her?))

(No, its alright.)

"Oh, you ever get lost." She laughed and looked around the meadow. She spotted a girl with blueish hair and turned to Rini. "Hey, do you know her?" She said pointing and the strange girl.

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
"Sometimes" she says looking in the direction she was pointing and shakes her head "Nope I don't" she says

*Diana jumps onto Rini's head*
PrincessSerenity15
"Sometimes" she says looking in the direction she was pointing and shakes her head "Nope I don't" she says

*Diana jumps onto Rini's head*

She laughed and scratched the gray cats head. "She cute." Then she looked back in the direction of the girl. "HEY! Hey girl! Come here!" She screamed. "Heh heh, I'm kind of loud." She laughed. "Whats the kittys name?" She asked

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Diana purrs as she scratches her head

"Her name is Diana..I think she's the daughter of Artemis and Luna" she says
PrincessSerenity15
Diana purrs as she scratches her head

"Her name is Diana..I think she's the daughter of Artemis and Luna" she says

Lilly scratched her head. "Um...Luna belongs to Mistress Moon, right? And Artemis...belongs to Mistress...Jupiter?" She laughed. "This is my 2nd year...I'm not really good with pet names...wait...if Diana belongs to you, then, do you know Mistress Moon in a special way...or something.." Lilly laughed again.
Randilyn turned to see two girls talking when she heard someone yelling. She decided to ask them if there was a better and bigger place to swim, so she went over. "Hi. Did you need me or something?"

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
-Mr. Brightside-

Lilly scratched her head. "Um...Luna belongs to Mistress Moon, right? And Artemis...belongs to Mistress...Jupiter?" She laughed. "This is my 2nd year...I'm not really good with pet names...wait...if Diana belongs to you, then, do you know Mistress Moon in a special way...or something.." Lilly laughed again.

"
Yes..Luna belongs to Mistress moon and artemis belongs to Mistress Venus" she says

Diana mews
candydandy343
Randilyn turned to see two girls talking when she heard someone yelling. She decided to ask them if there was a better and bigger place to swim, so she went over. "Hi. Did you need me or something?"

Lilly shook her head. "Nope, just wanted to meet ya'." She put out a hand. "Hi I'm Lilly, I'm from the Uranus Shrine, and you are?" She smiled
PrincessSerenity15
-Mr. Brightside-

"
Yes..Luna belongs to Mistress moon and artemis belongs to Mistress Venus" she says

Diana mews

"Oh Mistress Venus...so do you know anyone here yet, besides me?" She asked kind of eagerly.

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
-Mr. Brightside-

"Oh Mistress Venus...so do you know anyone here yet, besides me?" She asked kind of eagerly.

*she shakes her head* "nope..just the mitresses" she says

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces