Welcome to Gaia! ::

((I understand. Take your time. We all have those days.))

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image
Stop right there. That's exactly where I lost it.
See that line. Well I never should have crossed it.

Jane followed his finger, looking out at the island, "So what is your magical plan to how we are going to get there." She questioned looking around, not seeing an obvious way to get there, as she waited for Dave to respond.

Stop right there. Well I never should have said
That it's the very moment that
I wish that I could take back.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave smirked as he clicked a button hidden on a small rock near his foot and a path started to rise out from the water. After it was up, lights flashed and fountains with lights came out of the water and the lights were different colors. Then the path lit up to receal it was clear glass that was perfectly safe to walk across and you could see everything as you walked over it."That is how we get across."He said with a smile as he looked down at her and waited to see what her face was going to look like at the sight."So, shall we go? I am also certain that you will like what is over there as well."He said with another smirk as he had something ells planned that she had no idea about.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image

Jane looked at the wonders that appeared before her, " A bit flashy, huh?" She mumbled, not complaining just surprised at how magnificent the view was, looking completely around her, or as much as she could, "Wow, what else could there be?" She said with a bit of a jump and looking up at Dave.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave smiled as he started to walk them across the glass bridge that was under their feet."Thats what surprises are for. "Dave laughed a bit as he kept walking, letting all the fish swim under their feet and you could see them perfectly. Also the lights in the water fountains were changing colors. Dave looked around the area and smiled looking at the sights. The funny thing was the fact that he didnt even tell her the true surprise about this place.Then they arrived at the center of the island and a little area with a small picnic type area was set up."And here we are, yet this isnt the true surprise."He said with a bit of a snicker as he sat her down and then sat next to her.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image

Jane looked at him, "Come on, tell me already!" She whined, not being able to take the suspense, "Well hurry up and show me already." She said, still enjoying the view around her, but she just wanted to know what the actual surprise was supposed to be, seeing that so far they had been pretty big surprises.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave looked over at her and gave a bit of a smile as he clicked the button in his pocket and the cloudy night sky turned to a bunch of bright shiny stars and the water had streams of brightly colored water flying across it in different patterns. After a while they just went back to streaming one color but would sometimes do a pattern again. Now Dave smirked even more as the stars started to shine brightly and formed her name in the sky."Well, surprise.."He said as he looked into her eyes, his gleaming in the moonlight that was reflecting from the water.This was a perfect moment, but he didnt know if he should take it or not. After hearing her response he would know if he should or not.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image

Jane was in awe at the changing sight around her, in awe at how quickly the scenery could change from just a button. "Wow..." She whispered and grinned at Dave when he said surprise, this was more, way more that she was expecting in a surprise. "This is...amazing." She said with an almost breathless laugh.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave, still looking at her gave her a small smile once more as he chuckled a bit."Would it surprise you more if I told you I designed it all myself, just for you?"He asked in a slightly hushed tone now, finding himself move closer to her without actually realizing it at the time. He knew now was a perfect moment, so he figured he would take it. Not knowing what the outcome was going to be, he figured it was now or never.

Blessed Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Derrick finished unpacking and placing his clothes and possessions the moment Danielle returned from the bathroom, fully changed. "I don't know if I have class or not, they haven't told me much as far as that goes." He replied to her utterance. "And you were in the courtyard when I found you...you could easily have lost it there. As of now, I have nothing to do." He scratched his head and looked out the window. It was turning out to be a nice day, weather wise, or so Derrick thought as he gazed to the nearly clear skies.

Blessed Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
((Thanks for being patient guys, I'll put in a post for Jackie now.))

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image

Jane saw Dave get closer to her, but she kept her eyes locked with his. Her eyes even more wide-eyed, "You actually made this?.." She mumbled, still looking at him, but with her peripheral vision looking at the view, getting a better look at her surroundings, wondering when he ever made this.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ðąvϊɗ ~ { Ðąvҽ } ~ ℒαɲℭҽ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Dave, keeping his eyes still locked with hers, not wanting to break the moment at all."When you were asleep at the hospital, I designed the star line and fountain colors and everything. This place was set up a while ago by my father but he gave me permission to use it. But the whole layout and design of the fountain pattern and stars was all me, and I did it just for you..heh.."He said nervously as he noticed he was even closer now, and his hand was touching hers a bit.

Blessed Phantom

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
"Everyone was required to make one of these back in Tinker school!" Jackie said as he continued to play. "Or "Bedford School for Gifted Mechanics." as those nerdy grease-monkeys formally called it...so you're a maestro with the stings?" He flipped the sitar and spun it on his index finger, and when he flipped it again and caught it, it was once more a cane. "What then, luv, what are we a waitin' for! In which dorm do you reside? Care to make it a race?" Jackie could tell by her personality that this girl liked competition, as did he.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
J a n e D o e

User Image

Jane smiled, "Well thank you for the amazing surprise." She whispered, feeling a little shiver go up her spine when his hand slightly touched her, but it wasn't because she was cold, no she wasn't cold at all. She didn't move her hand away, but moved it closer and held his hand slightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out