s t a t u sa. Open • Accepting
l i n k saaa.. Profile threadOOC threadReference ThreadPost Status

ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ.. RRR3D
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ TheMajesticCC
ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ --__ semi-literate • literate
ɢᴇɴʀᴇ --_ school life • comedy • romance • drama

User Image

User Image

Welcome to Yoshino, the town you'll be living in. Yoshino is a town located in Yoshino District, Nara Prefecture, Japan. The town had an estimated population of 9397 and a density of 97.93 persons per km². Located in the northern portion of Yoshino District, the majority of the town is covered by mountains of Mount Yoshino which is famous for its many thousands of sakura trees. However, places along the Yoshino River are rather flatter than the other areas, where many roads, train tracks, and houses exist.

This town is divided into two areas. Sakurai and Kawakami and both of them are connected by a train line. The residential areas are mostly located in Kawakami. Sakurai is situated at the center of the town, this is where everything major happens. The school, shopping district , train station, post offices and clinics. During weekends or after school, you can visit the nearby city for entertainment such as movies, karaoke, shopping or the arcade.

In this roleplay, you'll be placed in the class 3-A, which reads Year 3 Class A. That's right! You'll be in your third and final year of high school where you should be studying hard to get into your preferred universities or focusing on finding a job. But of course, not everyone has the brains or the interest to continue studying or get a job right? How you shape your character is totally in your hands! This roleplay not only focus on the school environment but also your everyday lives. Try to make the most of it!

It's a normal town with normal people living in it. Youth with big dreams and other citizens with a goal set straight in their minds. Of course there are also jobless poor people, kids who can't afford to go to school and gang-related young high school yankees. They're all part of your everyday life now. Have fun!

User Image
          User Image

GENERAL
                                                                  The TOS is there for a reason, follow it. Cybering is a definite no! You can
                                                                  always time skip it or if you have to, take it to PMs. Let's just keep things
                                                                  PG16 here alright. Cussing and fighting is allowed. But please keep it to a
                                                                  minimum. It's not pleasant to see the word '********' or 'a*****e' everywhere.

CHARACTERS
                                                                  I might change this but only one character per person for now. It's very
                                                                  confusing to be controlling two people, no? I'll probably change it when
                                                                  we're short on people to play a character or something. As for pictures,
                                                                  anime pictures only. I wont accept real people or ecchi pictures. Other than that, please try to balance out the genders. If you see many female roles are already
                                                                  taken, please consider playing a male role. Title your PM the role you
                                                                  want to play. Put 'reserve' in the title if you want to well.. reserve a character.

POSTING
                                                                  Seeing a one liner post with no pictures or color whatsoever gives
                                                                  me a headache and I'll lose all interest in reading your post and I'm pretty
                                                                  sure most of us feels the same way. Hence, making your posts pretty is
                                                                  a must! Try to include your character's picture in every post [No big pictures please] and add color to your text. Please don't use those neon colors (yellow, bright green..etc), I don't want people blaming this thread if they have to undergo eye surgery. Make sure your partner
                                                                  has something to reply to. This is a literate rolepay. Please have a minimum
                                                                  of 5-6 sentences and at least 2 paragraphs. Write in 3rd person. No novels!
                                                                  People make mistakes but be sure not to make too many grammar mistakes m'kay?

COMMITMENT
                                                                  You have a life, I have a life. You have homework, I have homework. Two posts
                                                                  minimum per week and that's it. Please do not join and then quit after a few days.
                                                                  Please note me and your partner if you are going away for some time. If I do not
                                                                  see you posting for more than a week, you will get a warning. If you do not reply in three days time, you will be removed from the roleplay. Also, I have managed a lot of threads
                                                                  in the past. Some of you may know me, some of you may not. But I'm getting really
                                                                  tired of sending Rpers warnings and their response is, "Well soandso hasn't posted
                                                                  yet and I was stuck so..."
                                                                  Im sure there are people who will agree with me when I say,
                                                                  that excuse is getting really old. Im going to say this now, when and if you find yourself
                                                                  in a situation to where your character is stuck. Let. Me. Know. I'm a moderator. Why
                                                                  do you think I'm here for XD? I'll give you permission to move your character along and
                                                                  just leave the rest to me. So no matter what, I'm still going to hold you accountable.
                                                                  Hangout in the OOC too okay!

OTHERS
                                                                  When you join this roleplay, I assume you have basic knowledge about
                                                                  the Japanese culture. It's not all hentai, gundam, animes and mangas you
                                                                  know. This is your school uniform. For summertime, you do not need the blazers and you're
                                                                  allowed to wear ankle length socks. If you can speak Japanese, high five! It's
                                                                  a bonus. But, please provide a translation as well. If you want to blend in with
                                                                  the rest, you can always use Google Translate but I'll tell you now, the
                                                                  translation are weird most of the time.

If you want to reserve a character. Pm me with the title "reserve". Please include a 100x100 icon of your character.

User Image
S t u d e n t R o l e s

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇs: You can find a more detailed description of the roles as well as the character forms in the profile thread HERE. Please choose the role
you want to play as. Please don't hesitate to tell me if you have any suggestions that could be added here! Have fun!

User Image________User Image________User Image________User Image________User Image

_______Class President_________Representative _________._Rich Guy___________Smart Girl____________Normal Girl

_____.__User Image________User Image________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.________User Image________User Image

_______________Baseball guy__________Basketball guy____________Judo guy___________Volleyball Girl_________Tennis Girl

_____________.._User Image________User Image________User Image________User Image________User Image

___________________StuCo President________StuCo V.President_______The Prince___________The Princess_________Exchange Student

_________________...User Image________User Image________User Image________User Image________User Image
___________________Gangsta Dude_________Yakuza's Son_____________Shy Girl_____________Otaku Girl____________Pervert Guy

User Image

C l u b s

Clubs are every Monday - Fridays.
                                                                              All Club activities starts after school at 3:00pm - 5:00pm.
                                                                              * Sports Club have morning practice from 6:30am - 7:45am.
                                                                              Club activities will be on hold two weeks before exam and throughout exam week.

STUDENT COUNCIL
                                                                              ____ President : StuCo President - { Last, First}
                                                                              ____ Vice President : StuCo V.President { Last, First}
                                                                              ____ Secretary : Class President { Himura, Kouhei }

BASEBALL CLUB
                                                                              ____ Manager : Normal Girl { Murasaki, Izumi}
                                                                              ____ Captain : Baseball Guy {Huedale, Taiwant}
                                                                              ____ Co-Captain : Pervert Guy {Hidetora, Osamu}

BASKETBALL CLUB
                                                                              ____ Manager : Smart Girl { Kita, Rina}
                                                                              ____ Captain : Basketball Guy {Last, First}
                                                                              ____ Co-Captain : Rich Guy { Sora, Yori}

JUDO CLUB
                                                                              ____ Manager : Representative {Noel, Lucia}
                                                                              ____ Captain : Judo Guy {Tachibana, Yuushin}
                                                                              ____ Co-Captain : The Prince {Sora, Yori}
                                                                              ____ Ace : Yakuza's Son {Notsuda, Akihiro}

VOLLEYBALL CLUB
                                                                              ____ Manager : Otaku Girl {Togashi, Momoe}
                                                                              ____ Captain : Volleyball Girl {Sakuraba, Yumi}
                                                                              ____ Player : Exchange Student {Jayden, Stilson}

TRACK & FIELD CLUB
                                                                              ____ Manager : Shy Girl {Shinko, Natsumi}
                                                                              ____ Captain : Gangster Dude {Danno, Keiji}

TENNIS CLUB
                                                                              ____ Manager : NPC
                                                                              ____ Captain : Tennis Girl {Last, First}
                                                                              ____ Co Captain : The Princess {Higasaki, Lucia}
            User Image

L o c a t i o n s

____ Some of the many spots you can visit in town and the city!
____ City : Arcade, Karaoke Palace, Love Hotel, Library, Convenience Store.

User Image User Image User Image

Yoshino High School • Yoshino Housing Area • Shopping District

Asuka City • Yoshino Train Station • Mamo Beach

Yoshino Shrine • Ramen Stall • Sakura Playground
            User Image

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

xxxxKeeps you updated on who likes who, who's going out with who, who hates who,
xxxxand other stuffs. Also, just because your character has a crush on (or is going out with) someone doesn't mean they can't fall in love with someone else later. Makes things more interesting anyways.

User Image
xxxxCOUPLES
xxxxxxxxSC President & SC VPresident

User Image
xxxxMUTUAL LOVE
xxxxxxxxYakuza's Son & Shy Girl
xxxxxxxxBaseball Guy & Baseball

User Image
xxxx ONE SIDED LOVE
xxxxxxxxBasketball Guy > Smart Girl
xxxxxxxxSmart Girl > Baseball Guy
xxxxxxxxOtaku Girl > Judo Guy
xxxxxxxxNormal Girl > Prince
xxxxxxxxTennis Girl > Basketball Guy

User Image
xxxx ENEMIES
xxxxxxxxOtaku Girl & The Student Council
User Image

xxxxx CALENDER

January • February • March • April • May • June • July • August • September • October • November • December

Monday • Tuesday • Wednesday • Thursday • Friday • Saturday • Sunday

xxxx┌─────────────┐
                            xxx.x.xxSa Su M Tu Wed Thu F
                            xxx.x.xxo1 o2 o3 o4 o5 o6 o7
                            xxx.xx.xo8 o9 1o 11 12 13 14
                            xxxx..xx15 16 17 18 19 2o 21
                            xxx.x.xx22 23 24 25 26 27 28
                            xxx..xxx29 3o 31
                            xxxx└─────────────┘

xxxxxxx TIME

Morning • Noon • Afternoon • Midday • Day • Night • Midnight

Spring • Summer • Autumn • Winter

xxxxxxx WEATHER

Sunny • Cloudy • Raining • Snowing • Windy • Cold • Hot • Warm • Cool

xxxxxxx EVENTS

March 14th - The White Day Dance. An event where a young man will ask the girl to the dance. Can you get a date? Or will you end up being a one man party? Or better yet, would you rather crash the party? The choice is yours.

April 20th - Sports Day. Family and friends all attend to watch the students compete against one another in an array of athletic activities. The school will be divided into two teams. Red vs Blue. Which team will win the trophy and stand on top?

SETTING

--
User Image

It's lunch time at Yoshino High! It's been two months since school started and the students of Class 3-A are preparing for their last year in high school. Some being a bit more excited than others of course. The White Day Dance is just around the corner and everyone is preparing for the big night. What lies in store for our students? With so many colorful characters in one classroom, something is bound to happen right? Well why don't we check and see for ourselves. Here's Ring the School Bell, Season One!. School is now in session!
User ImageUser Image

The alarm-clock went off, jerking Kouhei out of sleep with a suddenness that would have given headache to one with less splendid constitution. Though he slept soundly, he awoke instantly, like a cat, and he awoke eagerly, glad that the five hours of unconsciousness were gone. He hated the oblivion of sleep. There was too much to do, too much of life to live. He grudged every moment of life sleep robbed him of, and before the clock had ceased its clattering he was head and ears in the washbasin and thrilling to the cold bite of the water.

As he lathered up his hair, he did a final look over of things that needed to be accomplished that day. Although it was the same routine that played out in a continuous loop, Himura-kun didn't want to forget anything. Once he was all dressed. He rushed downstairs and began to prepare breakfast for everyone. Normally grandmama would be up by now and lending him a hand but she was sick with a cold so it looked like he'd be going solo on this. He wrapped the apron around his waist and opened the cabinets, picking out a large frying skillet. He hummed quietly to himself as he gather the essentials. Light footsteps could be heard and a middle-aged woman with silk long black hair and the same vibrant green eyes as Kouhei's stumbled into the kitchen. "Ohaiyo Gozaimasu" [Good morning] She spoke in a raspy tone as she rubbed the side of her face. Kouhei looked over his shoulder briefly before returning to what he was doing. "Ohaiyo..."

After eating breakfast with his mother and grandpapa, Kouhei grabbed his specs and slid them on before saying good morning to his father and lighting the incense at his altar. Afterwards, he slung the strap of his messenger bag over his shoulder and headed out the door.

While on the train, his eyes watched the scenery pass by with heavy thoughts. This was his third and final year at Yoshino high. It would be one big step towards life into adulthood. Afterwards he would go on to attend a prestigious college, although he had no idea where he wanted to go yet. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't worried. But more so for his mother than his own well-being. How would she fare without him around. Sure his grandparents were both there but he knew that they wouldn't be forever. Then what? Ugh. What was he going on about? Shouldn't his mother be the one thinking such things. The roles here was so reversed... He gave a sigh and pressed his forehead against the glass window.
                                                                            -------------------------------------------------------------

Kouhei gave a sigh as he rose from his seat. It was time for lunch break and he was more than ready to chow down. It seemed that throughout class all he could focus on was pleasing his stomach and its constant fussing. It really messed with his concentration and that irritated him greatly. Rising from his seat, he pulled out the well wrapped bento from underneath his desk and made his way out of the classroom. He adjusted his frames as he glanced left and right before making his way down the hall. It was very nice out, why miss the chance to enjoy lunch in the midst of such nice weather? The brunette gave a quiet yawn as he dodged a couple of students who seemed to be in a rush. He then peered down at his bento as he pushed pass the double doors. He had made this bento himself. He always did. His mother wasn't a very good cook (Her food was known to be deadly and came with stomach wrenching side effects) and grandmama was getting too old. It was very hard for her to stand on her own for long periods of time like she used to.

Even though it was nice to eat his meals, especially knowing that he wouldn't be running to the bathroom ten minutes later. It would be nice to taste someone else's home cooking for a change. But that was only going to happen if his mom suddenly was an excellent cook or rather he got himself a girlfriend. Both things that couldn't be obtained unless he was given a miracle. The boy gave an exasperated sigh and sat down on one of the stone steps before unwrapping his lunch. He reached for his chopsticks and pulled the them apart. "Itadakimasu...[Thank you for this meal...]"

User Image
                                                                            User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location:Outside, Side steps
                                                                            ▇▇ Company:Noone
                                                                            ▇▇ Thoughts:I wonder...
                                                                            ▇▇ OOC:Intro post for Kouhei

Anxious Smoker

User Image
SHINKO NATSUMI
●●●

"♪♫♪♫♪♫" The alarm tone sang, waking Natsumi up from her sleep. She groaned a little and reached her hand out from beneath the covers, blindly searching for her phone, grabbing thin air a couple of times before actually grabbing a hold of it. Groggy eyed she shut the alarm off, closing her eyes for a moment more, counting to ten in her head, then forcing her body out from underneath the covers. She shuffled into her bathroom, glancing once into the mirror, away, then back to the mirror again. "aaaaaaa!!" She quickly grabbed a face cloth and wiped off the drool trailing from her lip to underneath her chin. She looked around embarrassed with a flush face, as if someone had actually seen her. Once she realized she was actually alone she became even more embarrassed. Am I really blushing when im the ONLY ONE IN THE HOUSE? You baka..She shoved her toothbrush in her mouth, trying to think of something different. After braiding her hair and changing into her uniform Natsumi finally made her way into the kitchen opening the fridge deciding what to make for the day. Her stomach rumbled. She decided on a simple dish of steamed rice and miso soup. While that cooked she prepared her lunch, a bento box, which was pretty normal she loved decorating them all kawaii-like.

Natsumi slipped on her backpack, light blue with white dots, decorated with cute little neko key chains. Before leaving the house she almost said Yoiichinichiwo sugosu (have a good day) but she stopped herself before it came out. Her house was empty, as was usual. She didn't think she would ever get used to the silence no matter how long she had lived within it. She hears people complain about their younger siblings who are too noisy or parents who are too nosy, but she doesn't think she would mind either of those. She's been lonely for most of her life and all she really wants at this point is someone to pass the time with, tell stories and share jokes, watch movies and take walks. But even if she did find that someone she unsure how to act and...well it would probably just be a disaster.

Lost in thought Natsumi finds herself confused as the bell rings for lunch. "Oooh yabai! (crap) I wasn't paying attention to any of the class, hope it wasn't important, but I bet it was ahhh, so stupid stupid."
Natsumi softly knocked on her head with her closed fist, she would daydream throughout a lesson. Now what would she do if they had a pop quiz on the information. Freak out probably, but internally, slight anxiety attack, but whatever you know. To try and calm her over reactive nerves she decided to eat her lunch outside to get some fresh air. Besides maybe she would see him out there...she never see's him eat in the classroom so he probably goes outside.

Walking outside of the building Natsumi's eyes search every corner of the school yard, looking for a sign of that light hair, she see's nothing, oh wait mayb- *bump* .... "Oh my good god who did I just slam into, no, no why me why me, why were you sitting on the steps, no no it was my fault I wasn't paying attention"
Natsumi slowly stepped to the side, squinting her eyes and looking for the face of the person, hoping they would just magically disappear and this totally never happened. "aaahhh it's the president, Kouhei, of course he's in 3-A, of course. Don't freak out don't panic just apologize"Cheeks beat red she bowed her head and began to stutter, "Uh, uh Kou-kouhei, moushiwake arimasen (I have no excuse)" Oh my god now i'm using apologizes from the samurai movies like I just dishonored the whole army what is wrong with me "I-I wasn't paying attention and um..."She paused, waiting for an angry response or to be scoffed at.

私は恥ずかしさを克服する!
"I will overcome my shyness!"
●●●

Thieving Kitten

User Image

x

_______
________no one, everyone

_______
________hungry and feeding the hunger

User Image

I'm so glad { I met you }
                                                      xxxxxI'M SO GLAD YOU MET ME
                                                      XXXI'm so glad it's { me } that you all got to meet
                                                      ______________ So sing it again

• A pillow whacking the small of the blondes back finally succeeded in waking Lucia up. "Hey baka get yourself out of bed you've got six minutes before you're going to be late." Derrek her older brother yelled. 'Ugh the few times the boy actually comes home and he's still like this' Lucia grumbled to herself. She stretched, yawning and rubbing the sleep away from her eyes, Derrek was still in the doorway silently saying 'tick tock tick tock'. Lucia grabbed her pillow and threw him, which he caught then left after saying she had 4 minutes left .

She quickly got dressed, thanking herself for remembering to hang up her school uniform instead of letting it lie on the floor to get stepped on, put her piece of toast in the toaster and ran back upstairs to finish getting ready. When she ran down stairs she found her mother, father, older brother and his wife sitting at the table taking their time while she had to rush. "Kaa-san!! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!" She whined. "I did several times Lucia" She said glancing up from her cup of coffee. She glanced at her brother again who was tap his right wrist, where his wrist watch would be if he ever wore one, she looked at the time and screamed "Shimata! {Oh sh**} I'm late!!!" She frantically grabbed her piece of toast and her schoolbag and ran out the door. "See ya later!!" She yelled and sprinted off to school.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lucia was late for school, of coarse, she got scolded by the teacher before she was aloud to take her seat. 'Crap I was late again I thought I could make it this time' She thought to herself as she hung her arms over her desk and letting them dangle there. Lucia now regretted staying up so long the last night because now she could barely even keep her eyes open. 'No you gotta stay awake so you can take notes! Fight Lucia fight!' She thought to herself to keep her motivated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was pretty tough but she managed to stay awake and take decent notes until lunch. She was the first out of the classroom, it was hard for her to stand staying inside a stuffy school for a long time. She rushed outside to her favorite spot to eat her lunch, which her mom had packed and carefully placed into her school bag while Lucia was getting ready. In the middle of the schools yard was a very old tree where most of the students liked to sit under when the weather got hotter but that wasn't her target, well not exactly her target. Her true target was a branch that hung up a little higher then most people would prefer. She liked it because she could see everything from there and it was more exciting then sitting on the ground too.

Lucia held her bento in her mouth, thankful for the handkerchief her mother always wrapped it in, and found the foot hold to start climbing. She'd done it so many times in these three years that it was as easy to her as flicking her wrist. In no time she was sitting at her usual perch and unfolding the handkerchief to expose her bento box. She took off the top and smiled saying to no one "Thank you Ma for feeding me delicious food again, I'm digging in!"
                                                                        ooc : Anyone else think when you say the schools yard it sounds like a prisons yard?

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

𝓙𝓐𝓨𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓢𝓣𝓘𝓛𝓢𝓞𝓝

The 𝓔𝓧𝓒𝓗𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔 Student

𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵Outside sitting on a column
                                                                        𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑨𝑵𝒀Myself at the moment
                                                                        𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮I'm such an idiot!

Jay yawned softly as her alarm started to ring loudly in her ear. It wasn't like she wasn't used to it going off at the same time every day. It was just exhausting at times. Turning it off, she somehow managed to pull her lifeless body up from bed and out into the darkness of her room. Flipping on her light, she blinked a few times before leaving to go to the bathroom. Once there, she grabbed a brush and quickly started to comb her mane down finishing off with a small side pony tail. Wash her face, she could finally feel herself starting to wake up. Somewhat. Maybe it was just going to be one of those days. She hoped not. If she was going to be like this all day, no doubt there was going to be trouble. Brushing her teeth, she finished and scurried back to her room to put on her school uniform. Until coming to Japan, she'd always thought of school uniforms as horrible, but they weren't as bad as she'd once though. Not since she'd had to wear one.

Looking at herself one last time, Jayden grabbed her bag and slowly made her way down the steps, stepping carefully so not to trip. They didn't have a hall light, so she was pretty used to fall all over the place and running into things. Stopping by the kitchen, she stopped by the kitchen table and grabbed a chair pulling it over towards the cabinets. Jumping up into it, she stole a breakfast bar. It sucked having to bring a chair practically everywhere. But, she did find it better here in Japan. There were a few more people around her size here which was reassuring to say the least. Pushing the chair back up to the table, she ripped open the bar and stuck an end in her mouth as she pulled on her socks and shoes. Flipping her bag onto her back, she took the bar out and began to nibble at it slowly as she left the house and began to walk towards school.
                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                        As the class practically ran out of the room, Jayden pulled up her bag and unzipped the top and began digging for her lunch. Her face changed from confusion to defeat."Aw man..." She hit her head and pouted. "I must have forgot to grab it this morning." She'd had so much time too. It really was turning out to be one of those days. Great. Just what she needed. Digging a bit deeper, she managed to find a decent amount of yen. Not enough to buy a bento. But, she might be able to get a snack of some sort. With a sigh, Jayden rose from her seat and walked out into the hallway making her way to buy her small but hopefully some what substantial lunch. It was a whole ball of rice after all. Though, Jayden wasn't sure if she would survive volleyball on just a rice ball. Well, only time could tell.

Once the small girl had bought her solo onigiri, she made her way outside and sighed a small smile returning to her face. Even though she was having a crappy day, at least the weather was beautiful. She loved coming to school. It was strange for most people to hear, but she'd never had these types of privileges in America. Sitting outside for lunch was almost forbidden for fear that the students may run away. But, the teachers really seemed to trust the students here, and most of them were pretty trustworthy. Scanning the area, Jayden hopped up on a short column letting her feet dangle slightly. Unwrapping her onigiri, Jay took a bite, but quickly stopped with a bit of the ball crumbling in her mouth. "T-thank you for the food..." She blushed softly. Even though she was alone, she still felt stupid for forgetting to say it. She was supposed to say it every day! She did! God she was spacy today. Shaking her head, she proceeded to take another small bite, this one without guilt. This was an interesting day already, and it wasn't even near over.

Original Giver

User ImageUser Image

Ɍɨɳɑ ҞɨϮɑ
══════════════════════════════════════════════

Beep, beep, beep, bee-. Rina slowly sat up to shut off her alarm. She yawn as she stretch her arms out. She was still tired from going to bed later than usually because went to a job interview. The interview took longer than expected but when she came home she barely had time to eat dinner because she needed to do her homework. Her family are not in a crisis and her father made a decent amount of money. Rina just didn't want to keep asking her parents for money and wants to be more independent. That's why she was looking for a job but she's not sure if she would be accepted.

Yawning again Rina went to her closet to take her school uniform. After finding her uniform she left her room to go to the bathroom. There are only two bathrooms in her house. One was near her parents' room and they're the only ones who use it. The other one was for guest and Rina to use. Before she would have shared it with her siblings and try to beat the rush by waking up earlier than them. But since they already moved out and now attending college she doesn't need to worry about that anymore. Once arriving to the bathroom she notice that the light was on inside. She was rather confuse with that. Usually the lights were off and no uses the bathroom this early in the morning other than her. Must be Otousan or Okaasan , she thought, But why would they use this bathroom?

She knock on the door and heard a male voice. The voice she didn't think she would be hearing for a while. "Nii-san, You're back," Rina said through the door surprise he came back. "Of course I'm back," he replied back as he open the door. She hug Hikaru, her brother quickly and said, "It's good to see you but... I need to get ready for school now." With that she pushed her brother out of the bathroom and shut the door. "I talk to you after Karu-nii," she said through the door using his nickname. She brushed her teeth and shower. Once she was done she changed out of her pajamas and into her school uniform. Taking her other clothes she got out of the bathroom and went back to her room to get ready. She brushed her hair and blow dry it a little. It wasn't good to go outside with your hair wet and she didn't want to catch a cold. Once it was dry enough she put her hair in a braid and put on her glasses. Rina can see whats in front of her. She needs glasses to see in the distance. Without her glasses everything seems blurry to her. She can make out shapes and objects but she couldn't see finer detail of things.

Once she put on her glasses Rina went downstairs to see her parents. She can hear her mother talking to her father and brother. "Looks who finally came down," her father tease. "Ohaiyo," she said, "I would have come down sooner if Nii-san wasn't there." "Yeah, yeah. Just blamed your brother," Hikaru replied back in return Rina rolled her eyes playfully. "Now now everyone calm down," her mother said as place the food on the table, "Time to eat. Itadakimasu." "Itadakimasu," Rina said before she eat her food. The rest the meal was silent and once everyone was done Rina wash the dishes. After she was done she gave her parents a kiss goodbye on the cheek and hug her brother goodbye. She grabbed her bento that her mother have made for her. She went to the front door and took of her slippers and put her shoes on. She grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

_______________________________________________________________

Rina arrived to school early and she took her regular seat in class. The class seemed relatively easy for her. All she needed to do so far just to write down the notes and pay attention to lesson. She has to admit that it gets boring just writing down notes in a quiet class room, but at least she got good grades. She was just glad that she was able to understand the lesson from always reading all the time. Rina just continue doing her school work until the bell ding signalling its time for lunch. Unlike most students who left right away when the bell rings to eat lunch. Rina just stayed in the classroom to eat lunch. She didn't feel like to go outside for lunch or in lunch room. She took out her bento and said, "Itadakimasu." She began to eat feeling relax since most of the students have left the room. There was few still in the classroom but they don't seemed to notice her.
══════════════════════════════════════════════

I'm in: The classroom. | I'm hanging with: No one. | I'm feeling rather: Relax/Content | OOC:
Otousan- Father
Okaasan- Mother
Nii-san- Brother
Itadakimasu- Thank you for the meal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items