"Something good comes out of everything
Arisu, you just have to give it time, you can't
make a flower bloom. All you can do is help
it through loving care and help it bloom,

Maybe your just waiting for your powers
to bloom"

Akira chuckled at his explenation, realizing
how corny it sounded.
Arisu looked at him in a puzzled way then smiles warmly. "Hopefully, that'll be soon... training everyday and not having any progress can be so frustrating, you know?" She then brings up her hand to her face, brushing off her bangs that covered the side of her face.
"Nothing to do. . ."
Restless fingers drummed on a oak desk

"Boring as usual. . ."
A mindless diddy drummed rapidly into the hard surface

"I hate Saturdays. . ."
A lazy red pupiled eye cast it's gaze out of the open office window. Facing onto the glistening lake below.

Tachibana Senda, the Headmaster of Ryuseiji Academy, the home and refuge of Orphenocs and Orphenoc sympathizers. He had opened this place years ago, using the vast wealth he had gained from years as an Orphenoc mercenary. To provide respite and rest for Orphenocs, especially children who had been diagnosed with the genetic markers that would destine them to die and then rise again, from the harsh and brital treatment of humanity and the outside world.

Here is was peaceful, serene, pastoral. The students and teachers here were protected, not just by the select location of this campus. But also by The Headmaster's own power as an Orphenoc. As one of the Orphenoc elite, the best of the best.

None who were not allowed entry to this place even neared it's gates. This remarkable defense came at a price though.

It doomed Senda to endless days watching the campus. . . .bored out of his mind.

He couldn't leave, and he dared not send anyone non-human outside. Who knows what could happen then.

And so he sat, taking care of the business of the school, arranging supplies to be delivered through his contacts, with his own power he censored television and radio broadcasts to keep the people protected within safe from the horrible things that he knew the humans to be doing to those of his kind. And of the even worse thing that those Orphenocs were doing to fight back.

A tedious existance that left him devoid of sleep most nights

And he wouldn't exchange it for anything
((Gomen, I have to go now. *subscribes to the thread* Thanks for the great rp you guys! Lets do this again tommorrow or something^^ Always take care! Ja mata ne! ^^=))
"You know..."

Akira started.

"These walls are strong, they where built to protect.
But what do you suppose we are being protected from?
The people who hate us? or their emotions of hate for us?"

Akira was still laying sideways on the grass.
A cold breeze past by them both, and Akira
shivered and curled up a bit.

OOC: Signing off for the night, have to study for midterms, be back tommorow
((Nice opening, thanks for joining. I have a feeling this is going to be a good RP. If anybody else joins in please feel free to Rp between each other, I've also got to go for the night, I'll return later tomorrow))

((Headmaster signing off))

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((I am an outside GM...hired by Senda. I don't play but I will monitor activity from a passive point of view. ))
OOC

.:bold bump:.
((KA-MEH-HA-MEH-BAAAAAAAAAMPU!))
(OOC smile

*bows apologetically*

Sorry everyone, these ast two days IRL have really picked up so I wasn't around as much as I wanted to. But I'm going to be aaround a lot for the next two days so if you want to join PM me and if you're already playing, I'm watching

Thanks!

Oh yeah

BAAAAAAAAAAAMPU!
Amaris stood outside the school. Her feet sunk into the wet, cold blades of grass. She seemed to scared to go in. She didn't know where she was. She just stared, remembering some of her past. She walked closer to the place. Almost to afraid to go any further. She hadn't felt fear in awhile. Her eyes widened as she continued to stare.
While still contemplating the nature of his vast boredom, a gentle chime rang in on Senda's intercom.

"Headmaster, she's arrived, right on schedule. She is standing outside the gates."

Senda nodded to himself.
"Thank you Sherry, I'll tend to her shortly."

He sat down in his desk and pressed a button on this intercom, the sound piped down to the speaker box at the front gate.

"Hello, and welcome to Ryuseiji. You will be safe here."
Her eyes widened when she heard the speaker box. She stared at it some more. "Um..Hi...How do I get in?" She stared at the speaker then at her feet.
From his office Senda smiled slightly. He reme,nered when he too was as afraid and unsure of himself, after realizing what he had become.

Too many humans took for granted, something that they would only miss after it was gone. . .humanity, just the simple power of being able to say "I'm a human being."

"I will allow you entry Miss Amaris, please follow the signs and meet me in my office. I like to meet all of my new stends upon arrival. Welcome to a safe haven."

Pressing another button on his desk, the electromagnetic lock on the massive front gates releases, and one of them swings open at a gentle angle, just enough to provide entry.
Her eyes became wide again and she walked in. "Follow the signs," she mumbled to herself." She followed all of the signs, arriving at his office. She stopped and stared. "Where the hell am I? Safe Haven?"

O'well, she thought to herself. I'm here, thats all thats important.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff