Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Question before I submit my character profile. Can we have two characters if they are like fraternal twin sisters? Fraternal means not identical.))
Kendra_Signisa
((Question before I submit my character profile. Can we have two characters if they are like fraternal twin sisters? Fraternal means not identical.))
((hmmmm......... uhhh sure.me no care))

Sparkly Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Veri was in the office, receiving her schedule before heading off to her classes, whatever they may be. The lady at the front desk handed her the small slip of paper, looking at it she spoke oddly "Phys Ed. first period? Aye..horrible way to start every day..." She said walking out of the office and down the hall.
((All right, thankies. ^_^))
Kiki walked to school slowly, watching the the orange sun rise above the trees. She stopped at the curb and looked up at the school. She had never seen it before, so she took a good look. She zoned out a little, and a car drove past her, a little too close for comfort, making her skirt flair up. She pushed it down, and blushed like crazy. Walking over to a nearby bench she sat down and put a discman on her lap. After putting the earphones on, she sat back a little, and sighed happily.
Blaze puts everything back into the storage closet. Then blaze walks twoards the exit and walks out into the hall.
Rayne took a small package of cigarettes from her back pocket and a lighter from her front, placing the cigarette in her mouth she lit it taking in a breath of smoke and releasing it. 'I need to find something to do,' she thought to herself as she walked through the school hall.
Name: Trinity Linstrofin
Grade: 9
Apperance: http://www.angelofanime.com/girls/schoolgirl/pic55.html
Personality: Sweet and caring to everyone and very quiet at the same time, she is loyal to those that she calls herself, but it is hard to withdraw her from the shall she has locked herself in
Dorm: 5
Other: She has a fraternal twin sister by the name of Katerina

Name: Katerina Linstrofin
Grade: 9
Appearance:http://www.angelofanime.com/girls/schoolgirl/pic67.html
Personality: Although she looks gentle and sweet like her sister, she is actually brutal and truthful. She is loyal to those she calls friends and she is quiet but when she speaks up, she is unafraid of expressing her opinion. She also has a mind of her own and doesn't care what others say about her. When around her friends she is very outgoing.
Dorm: 5
Other: Fraternal twin sister of Trinity
Name: Yual
Grade: 10
Apperance: Tall and slim, with long straight bluish hair (dyed that color), and sapphire eyes.
Personality: Fun and very outgoing; loves to be around people, but sometimes wants to be alone.
Dorm: 6
Other: nope
I gtg because my brother sucks
Kiki realized she had to get her schedule, so she took off her headphones, and walked inside to the office. She was handed a slip of paper listing her classes. She scanned it, then tucked it away in her pocket. Walking down the hall she finds her locker, but can't open it. After helplessly trying to get it open, she put her legs on the lockers on either side of her. Making sure no one was looking, she pulled. Of course, it flung open, leaving her on the ground. "Well...it worked..." she mumbled to herself.
Trinity walked down the hall toward her dorm room, a rolling suitcase in hand. As she walked her crystal blue eyes gazed from door to door and then fell upon her sister walking beside her. Her nose was buried in a book as she rolled her own suitcase along. Trinity smiled as she flipped her long magenta hair over her shoulder and continued to look for their room.

Katerina walked alongside her sister, her mind elsewhere then the school. It was buried in Mercedes Lackey's book The Black Swan. The world of literature was so enchanting to the bold courageous girl and she felt herself drawn into it often. A tap on her shoulder drew her from the book's pages though and she blinked as she looked up. She turned her amythest eyes on her sister and she pointed at their dorm up ahead. They came to a halt at the door and entered in.
Alex stood up, opening her locker and dropping her walkman inside before shutting and locking it again. She turned around and started walking through the halls, her hands in her pockets.
Trinity dropped her stuff off on the bed on the left side of the room and sat down on the bed. She leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes for a moment. She was so exhausted. The train trip here had taken so long and saying good bye to her parents had left her emotionally drained. Not to mention that she had been emotionally stressed from the break up between her and her ex-boyfriend. A tear caressed her cheek and she brushed it away before standing up and looking at her sister.

Katerina had sat down on the bed and had been watching her sister. She knew that she had thought about the process of getting here which also involved the break up. She saw just barely the sparkle of a tear slipping down her cheek before she roughly brushed it away. As her sister stood, her eyes caught Trinity's and for a moment they stared at one another before Katerina said, "Let's go get our schedules." Trinity gave a bare nod and the twins left the room once again to go down and get their schedules.
Yual walked down the hallway, mumbling under her breath. Only a few words could be heard, and they were no pleasant. With her brilliant eyes narrowed to slits and her blood-red lips set in a scold, Yual looked very foreboding and rather mean. She hardly noticed that she was sending vibes completely opposite to her true personality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff