Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    At first Annabelle blinked in confusion at the girls timidness. Had she frightened her? Perhaps the girl just had a very shy personality. Letting her bright smile dim into a softer, less energetic grin, Annabelle shook her head to the side softly as she leaned forward in her desk. "Oh no, not at all. We're classmates now, so I figured we should introduce ourselves."Annabelle stuck out her hand, still from a sitting position, towards the girl. Honestly, she would have much rather stood up to do this introduction, but since the girl already seemed very timid, she didn't want to move about and make the poor girl more nervous.

Introductions were definitely not one of Annabelle's fortes, take Apollo for example. She had met him by crashing into him, then dragging him along on her wild goose chase. Hopefully, this introduction would be a lot smoother than that.
                                                    "My name is Annabelle. Annabelle McPhee, and who might you be?" Keeping her hand outstretched, Annabelle couldn't help but give a toothy grin as she waited for the girl to respond.

OOC
                                                    "Annabelle McPhee is speaking."
                                                    Annabelle McPhee is thinking.
                                                    "Others are speaking."

;D
GRAPHICS AND CODING DONE BY MOOLAH1237. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING!

KillerPizzaGuy

angelsfury666
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

"Oh..." she breathed out, managing to calm herself a bit. Watching her stick her hand out and introduce herself, she grasped it gently with hers to shake. "I'm Christiana Bowlivainski," she said, "nice to meet you Annabelle." The girl couldn't help but noticed her keep smiling and wonder, should I compliment her smile? Does she want me to? Why does she keep smiling? I mean it is a nice smile, perhaps I should smile more. Would it be better if I smiled more? A soft smile was given in response to the girl. "Where do you think Dr. McDouglas is going to send us today in history?" she questioned a bit shaky considering the beheading they had witnessed the last time.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: History class

ith: Annabelle

hinking: Smiles are good right

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Junior Student☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Lilyness II
Annabelle

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    After shaking Christiana's hand, Annabelle let her palm slip from the girls, letting it fall back to her desk. "Well, it's wonderful to meet you as well Christiana."Shifting a bit in her seat, she watched as Christiana's eyes began to slowly study her face and Annabelle's smile faltered for a moment, until Christiana sent a soft smile her way. Placing her notebook and pen back into her backpack, she tilted her head in Christiana's direction, letting her hair fall partly into her face.

When she sat up, she brushed back the few tendrils that were stuck to her cheeks before shrugging her shoulders softly.
                                                    "I'm not sure. I wasn't really here yesterday for this class as I was pulled away near the beginning of class. What was the subject yesterday?" After having cleared off her desk she placed her elbows on the solid surface and placed her chin in her hands. Emerald eyes drifted across the class for a brief moment to check and see if they teacher had made it in yet, before she returned her smile and gaze back to Christiana.

OOC
                                                    "Others are speaking."

;D

angelsfury666
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Christiana's blue eyes followed her classmates' emerald ones around the classroom. A 'hmm' sound was made before looking back to her.

"Um...the French Revolution I believe,"
she explained. Since the girl hadn't been to class yesterday, she added, "the teacher is a Time Lord or something. So he took us back in time to it and the beheading of I think Marie Antoinette...?"

She didn't pay much attending as she began to freak out in class at the sight. The memory alone bringing a shiver to her spine. "The past is filled with so much death," she mused quietly, her eyes dropping to the floor, remembering why she didn't smile, "and sadness..."

Lingering with her eyes down for a moment, before she shook her head of her thoughts and she looked back up to Annabelle. "The teacher seems nice enough though," she tried to encourage the girl, if not at least herself. "So we should be able to get a lot out of this class," she gave a toothless smile with her lips and was indeed hopeful that their teacher would have good things to show and teach them.

I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: History class

ith: Annabelle

hinking: Let's not repeat the past

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Junior Student☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Lilyness II
Annabelle

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
                                                    Annabelle tried to keep the smile upon her face as Christiana began to explain their last class with this teacher, but she could not suppress the shudder from her classmates experience. It was interesting to find out that the teacher was a time Lord, as Christiana had put it, but was it really that appropriate to show students and actual beheading? That seemed extremely cruel, but she had to admit that actually going back in time was an intriguing notion.

It was obvious that Christiana was extremely uncomfortable and saddened by this experience, and Annabelle sympathized. Part of her was very glad she had missed the last class period, she wasn't sure what she would have done after seeing something like that. At Christiana's next comment though, it shook Annabelle out of her thoughts and her smile became genuine once again.
                                                    "That is true, but there are also many good things in history too. Hopefully we'll get to see some of those experience as well."Ever the optimist, Annabelle nodded her head in determination. Hopefully this teacher wasn't the type of have every lesson be a lesson in destruction and pain.

Though it seemed as though Chrisitana was trying to sooth Annabelle's thought of the teacher, her tone made it sound as though she was really reassuring herself. It made sense, first day of class and the teacher decided beheading should be at the top of the roster? A small giggle made it's way out of Annabelle's throat and she brought her hand to her mouth.
                                                    "Sorry--it's just, that seems like the silliest lesson plan for the first day of school. Almost as if the teacher was wanting to scare the students in the course. I'm sure he is fine though, it does seem like this class will be entertaining, at the very least. Maybe even a scarring experience." Annabelle calmed down and took another look around the class before a confused look crossed her face."When is class supposed to start anyway?"

OOC
                                                    "Others are speaking."

;D

angelsfury666

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏...Then they close.㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨
Covered in a trench coat, a boy made his way into the cafeteria, an inspector-like hat shaded his face as aviator's blocked most of his face. The student carefully made his way towards the quick types of food. You know the ones you just grab and go? Apples, bananas, foods in general, bagels and donuts. Grabbing enough to place into a styrofoam container, he soon passed the areas where the food was being cooked by the lunch ladies and....Frank...not to mention those damned ninjas...

This was all of his fault to be sure. His cabinet was full of breakfast treats a few days and it was gone the same day thanks to his viewing of a 3 day marathon of Gintama. Now reinforcemen-...er....his groceries weren't going to be replenished until two weeks from now. It was starve during breakfast or become the cafeteria enigma of breakfast...The latter was currently in progress. At the end of the line, Rang was relieved the lady at the register was not from the first day. After taking care of that, Rang nodded his head in approval before slipping the foods inside his trench to begin his trek to History. He'd eventually remove it but until...like.....not now....yeah...that one....

Sliding into History, Rang spotted Christiana conversing with a random student. It was still nice and new to see her being social but in the mean time he slipped into a seat where he placed the foods on the desk. Every so often he'd lean his body forward and eat one of the foods, not bothering to move his hands or remove the coat. Safe than sorry.

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"...Is this some kind of sign for something?"

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image

】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【】【
ife makes the world somethingto, smile about...

☆═━┈☆═━┈☆═━┈┈━═☆ ┈━═☆ ┈━═☆

Yawning, Rioga's vision was gone during the process as he made his way towards Science. Walking down the hall, the boy was confused as to why he felt so tired after sleeping for quite sometime. After classes were settled yesterday the boy had went to his room and after that the alarm woke him up. Wait...That was seriously is after school day....Talk about a waste....Stepping into the classroom, royal eyes searched the room to see who was in the room. A useless activity though, seeing how he had yet knew anyone. Placing the bag down, Rioga placed himself in a random seat before holding his cheek. The last thing that rolled through his mind was the orb and his father. Was it bad that the boy actually wanted to know more about that crazy man known as the previous science teacher? Hmmm...Would this teacher be willing to speak about it..Rioga's eyes lowered in concern. Would his mother?

¤______________________¤

...Sometimes It's Necessary To Fight for your Happiness...

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100

Close up of her costume

Drake Form for Eladrial

Ela saw she was shocked. With a soft smile, she brushed it away like it was smoke, with a simple wave of her hand. Then she went about getting ready for the day, hearing the stomach of the other girl growling. With a laugh she tilted her head toward the door and nudged Christiana toward it softly with her fingers splayed. Golden eyes followed the girl's own as she turned toward it and offered to keep a seat for Ela.

"Sure. You go eat first. I'll be there soon enough. I have to get Imri and then we will arrive, but if someone needs my seat, don't worry about letting them have it. I'll still find one in a class that size. Imri can fine his own, so no worries about having to save him one. It'll serve him right for standing me up last night. Oh, and Christiana... please don't let the teacher leave without me today, okay?"

When the girl was gone, Ela would set about preparing herself for the day, and then raced off to the cafeteria, looking for Imri. It was no surprise that she found him already in line, with two trays. Sneaking up behind him she would tap his back and then smiled at him as she said,

"Come on, Imriel. We have little time before our class starts, and I don't want to miss the Time-Lord's lesson. I hope it's a good one, like yesterday. What do you think, Imri? Or are you still distracted by the Human girl? I bet she didn't fall for whatever ploy you came up with, did she?"

Ela was sad to know that he was clearheaded this morning, and that he was not willing to speak of his plans for Des, but was glad that he was asking about the Human, because at least that would mean that he had some interest in her, which Ela could exploit later on. But she told him about their conversation anyway, omitting both the parts about Des not having a boyfriend, and the part where she was interested in someone who was clearly not interested in her at all. And as they talked, they walked to class, arriving just before the bell, and before the teacher too, it would seem. Spotting Christiana sitting near the middle back, and having a seat or two around her marked, Ela would giggle faintly and part ways with her brother at the door, gracefully slipping through the room as she approached the girl and then smiling down at her from the left side, whereas before the other two had been on her right the previous day.

"Is this seat taken, Miss Christiana?"

She would ask happily, smiling at the girl as she adjusted the bottom of her shirt, not used to anything so confining, but knowing she had to dress appropriately for class, or she would be in trouble, even if it was suffocating her just to be in these clothes. The golden shimmer to her skin was dimmer, as a result, and her Golden eyes seemed less shiny because she was focusing on getting used to being restrained. She hoped it would ease up some soon, so she wasn't putting all her focus on keeping her cool now, rather than on the lessons at hand.

""

Ela's Outfit

Angelsfury666
Christiana

Drake Form for Imriel
Imri heard his sister coming up behind him and shook his head, not falling for her ploy though she clearly wished him to. Instead, he would sigh audibly and hand her a tray so she could get the rest of her breakfast for herself. He grabbed some fruit that was not cut yet, and a bottle of water, as well as a carton of milk, and then paid for his meal. The tray already contained a blueberry muffin and a breakfast burrito, complete with Salsa. Having glanced around quickly, he knew that Destiny had not been here yet. She had a very sweet scent about her, but he couldn't place what it was, and it was not amid all those lingering scents already in this place. When he heard his sister saying that the Human probably hadn't fallen for his ploy yet, Imriel would just shake his head once more and set at a table so he could wrap the muffin up in a napkin, and then put it, the water, and the fruit in his backpack in a bowl he had snatched from home before leaving. Those would be eaten later, either by himself, or the Human if he could find her before class.

"No, she has not fallen for any ploy because there was none to fall for. I'm more of a Gentleman than that, and you know it, Ela."

He knew that he had tried to draw her attention to himself later the previous day, and had failed in any attempt to do so. Putting that thought out of his mind, Imriel instead switched to eating his food quickly so they could make it to class on time and not miss what was sure to be a grand lesson; though he hoped it was not to another time or place where he and Ela had been previously as that would lead to more questions that he would rather not answer in case there were Hunters about. As he ate, he switched topics and made it sound like he was doubting Des was telling the truth, as a means to learn what was said without sounding like he was interested in knowing because he liked the girl, but more like he was making sure she was not bad to let be around his sister.

"So, I never got to ask yesterday, what did you two talk about at Lunch, and how sure are you that she is not a Hunter sent to find and kill us? I mean, what proof do we have that she is what she says she is, whatever that may be?"

As they walked to class, having put their trays away as they talked, Imriel would listen to his sister speaking of all that she and Des had said, starting with when the girl followed her outside, having been worried about a distraught girl racing by clearly in panic mode. And how his sister had learned some about Des and told some about herself as well. How Imriel's name had come up a time or two in the conversation, and how the Human had assumed that it was a boyfriend and not a brother. And then it seemed that the conversation had ended abruptly there, and another had started as they got ready to head to their next class. Something was missing, but he wasn't sure what it was. His sister was never that random and Destiny didn't seem like she would be either. So as they walked and talked, he realized that they were now at History class, and heard his sister had asked a girl if a seat that clearly had a notebook on it, was taken. But the way she asked it made him realize that it might have been saved specifically for her, but without one saved for him as well, since almost all the others in the area were already taken.

"I see how it is, Ela. You find a way to save a seat for yourself without being here, but you don't bother to save me one. Ah well, I guess I shall have to find my own then. You enjoy your flirting-with-the-teacher time, and I'll see you after class ends."

With a roll of his eyes at Ela and a wink to Christiana, he left his sister to her friends and took a seat a few desks away. Pulling out his notebook and a pen, he would set to work again on his Literature homework, taking notes on the book he had stayed up most of the night reading for that class. Every so often, he would pull it from his backpack and look up something, careful not to dislodge or squish the food he had within the pack. And every so often he would glance down at the phone that was on silent inside his pack as well, as if expecting a call or text to come in. Or maybe he was checking the time to see when class was to start so he could put his stuff away and pay attention to the teacher.

Quote:
User Image]

yawning and rubbing his eyes Izoua was accompanied by not only two but all three of the goddess wandering through the hall affine walking to his right Narene walking behind them and Alma walking to the left of him " well this is interesting... are you getting tired of reading books? " he asked looking back to Narene as they made their way to the cafeteria " I'm a little late but i can still make it into class mostly on time... that is if Affine can control her hunger... " he said looking over to affine who just gave him a smile and rubbed at her belly

Looking annoyed as always keeping her fiery Aura ablaze that kept most student they walked by some distance away from them keeping a glare on her face as she kept looking forwards her arms folded as she walked with a rather defiant posture " No I just want a change a scenery and don't question me again Izoua... " she snapped at him as they made their way into the cafeteria

yawning and looking sleepy as ever Alma trudged her feet across the ground but seemed to be moving in one fluid motion still seeming to keep up with the group, even with her slow pace like movement. " I'm not watching her this time... Izzy..." she said yawning once more as she looked down at the food before them reaching down and grabbing a orange and stared at it before placing it back down

Practically gliding across the ground kicking her feet across the ground as if she was skiing across ground, looking over to Izoua rubbing her belly after his comment and giggled a little " I want meat !, the freshest of fresh, or cooked really really well" she said with a little wiggle in her bubbly tone her eyes big and wide as she starred over the arrangement of food eying for the meat " bunny hop, bunny hop, oh bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny hop! boop, sweet little bunny, oh so round and so cuddly, listen to your heart beat till your turn to meat, that i what i call the bunny beat!" as she sung her song she would point her finger from plate to plate of meat that she saw till she go to the end of her song and pointed at a plate with a steak on it and threw her hands up in the air squealed out happily " yay! Steak!"

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image
Tokely Ohem🌱
°•○●'I'm gonna swing from the chandlier,
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist..
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night,
Feel my tears as they dry.'
●○•°

Tokely woke with the look of a homeless person, her hair a nest and the bags indicating that she did not get enough sleep last night. She turned on her small bedside lamp and noticed that her room mate had arrived, she moved around swiftly and quietly not to wake the pink haired girl up.
She jumped in for a quick shower knowing she was almost going to be late for history, perhaps she should wake the girl up? Wouldn't want her to be late aswell.
Draping her towel around her body she walked to her draws and pulled out her outfit for the day, which consisted of black tights, a simple white shirt with her flannel tied around her waist. Unfortunately she still could not wear her necklace, but she had plans on fixing between her first and second period, perhaps there was an arts class she could go to for help.
When she was dressed she hung up her towel and began to brush her hair as she sightly nudged her room mate to wake up, she then picked up the alarm to go off in one minute.

Tokely then finished up her face and grabbed her back just as the buzzer sounded, she fished around her bag and made sure she had all of the books she needed for her day.
Walking around she looked confused as she had forgotten the way to the classroom, she shrugged and spotted the cafeteria and noted she was on the other side of the school. Lucky she wasn't hungry, the skinny girl had an eating disorder since she started having problems with her family, and losing her girlfriend.
Walking slowly she managed to finally find the right hallway that located the history room, she entered inside and was glad to see she had beaten the teacher, but her friends were already present and seated, Christiana was making a new blonde friend and Rang seemed to be some sneaky eating. She walked over to them with a wave and smile as she took her seat next to Christie

User Image

Mitsurashi

angelsfury666

Lilyness ||

Company:Christie, Rang & Annabelle
Thoughts: Where was history again?
Theme:Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
User Image

🌱Qùın Ťëlléķ🌷

• Dragon rider | Fire Bender | Nature sorcerer •

☀____________________________________________

Hearing another voice Quin's head darted to the source, as she took a step back slightly. The male noted that they looked okay, which brought her eyes back to the red head, she was scorched and burnt but she did look to be alright. Quin wondered whether they were from the school, they had to be. The man looked like he was a teacher, but the woman was hard to tell if she was a student or not, As the white haired male walked closer he asked if he should ask what had happened here, since Quin did not have the answers and his attention was more on the red head Quin decided to exit the forest. "I'll be back to focus on the forest, I will let the two of you talk." She announced giving a small bow in respect before leaving towards the school building.

- The next day -

Waking up bright and early Quin had snuck out of her window and climbed her way down to the ground, she missed Onyx and hadn't seen him since he had flown away with the red head. Starting to jog, she stopped at he forest and repeated what she had done yesterday, she placed power into the trunks of the trees and into the soil as they grew some more but not completely.
Giving a smile she then sprinted off, arriving at the bottom of the of the mountain she placed her fingers in her mouth and created a loud whistle to alert Onyx. Instantly hearing the flap of his large wings he made his way down to pick her up. "Hello YOU big nute" She laughed as she jumped onto him and went for a nice morning fly as the sun rose in the horizon. Keeping their distance from the school.

When it was time to head back, and attend her first class Quin was beginning to feel her nerves kick in, she had never felt such an emotion before that she could of almost been sick.
She didn't even really have any idea how to read the schedule, find the room or what subject was what. Her life was so different to what she was used to, and not seeing Onyx every minute of every day worried her, especially if someone seen him, killed him or him killing them for attacking, so many thing could go wrong if she could not convince anyone that he was a friendly giant.

__________________________________________________☀

Company: Piper
Mood: Pained
Onyx
User Image
AudioL I V E
Piper

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
-xtc kid

Shirin Ruikuchi Nammino

User Image

"Im not a hero and im not a villain. I am a simple lover of the high seas. But if you do something that I cannot ignore then you wont be getting out alive in order to tell the tale. Heh it's as they say, Dead men tell no tales...now hold still so I can put a bit of lead between your eyes..."

Where am I?: History Room
What am I doing?: About to crash into Tokely
What Am I thinking?: CRAP!
Who am I with?: Classmates
What am I wearing: What is shown in the pic except she has a black, demonic looking tattoo on her neck
OOC

Today Shirin was feeling better after resting for the rest of the day. She got her home work finished in the early morning and rested a little more till 6:40. So far she seemed to be doing well. Shirin bathed and got dressed and rushed outside. She slipped on some skates and began to skate to the school building. Shirin seemed to be happy today. She felt better. More powerful. Of course she still felt like something was inside her, it didn't seem to bother Shirin much. Shirin skated into the cafeteria and was taking a plate of pizza. She sat down and quickly ate it then made her way to the history room. Shirin was skating really fast now. She was knocking people over, making people spill their stuff, and having skirts rise up. soon Shirin makes a sharp turn and see's the history room but is unable to stop.

"...Oh s**t! MOVE!!!! MOVE OUT OF THE WAAAAY!"

Before she could finish her warning, Shirin's path was right towards Tokley

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image
Tokely Ohem🌱
●○•°

Tokely was not prepared for what was about to happen next, one minute she was taking her seat next to Christie and the next minute she bolded over by a skater girl.
Falling to the ground Tokely had twisted her body to avoid the table impacting into her and also to save Christie from getting hurt aswell.
She had heard a warning to move but by the time she had turned to see the blonde it was too late, there they were on the ground. It had been a while since Tokely had had a girl on top of her before and as her vision came to clear sight she thought for a moment it was Elka.
Blushing in embarassment Tokely helped the girl and herself to get back to their feet 'Are you okay?' She thought as she attempted some hand signs to visualise the question.
Her eyes trailed down to the skates, as Tokely was a fan but more of the skate board family. She gave a smile as she rubbed the carpet burn on her arm.

User Image

Mitsurashi

angelsfury666

Lilyness ||

Shadow Tsurugihime

Company:Christie, Rang & Annabelle
Thoughts: Where was history again?

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
-xtc kid

Shirin Ruikuchi Nammino

User Image

"Im not a hero and im not a villain. I am a simple lover of the high seas. But if you do something that I cannot ignore then you wont be getting out alive in order to tell the tale. Heh it's as they say, Dead men tell no tales...now hold still so I can put a bit of lead between your eyes..."

Where am I?: History Room
What am I doing?: Trying to not fall like a idiot again
What Am I thinking?: Wow...this is embarrassing...
Who am I with?: Tokley and classmates
What am I wearing: What is shown in the pic except she has a black, demonic looking tattoo on her neck
OOC

Shirin had unfortunately crashed into the poor mute girl. Shirin was puzzled as to why she didn't get out of the way. Was it because she didn't catch the warning or didn't want Shirin to plow the other students? That was possible. If Shirin was going any faster, she would have just ran them over. Shirin looked down at Tokely with a blush on her face. The snake felt embarrassed. HER! A scourge of the 7 seas at one time is now embarrassed for running over another student by accident. When helped up, Shirin was trying to regain her balance so she doesn't fall on her a** this time.

"Woah...woah woah woah! Ugh! I can see why humans like this so much...but once you lose control you cant regain it..."

Shirin kicked the skates off, now standing in her socks. one blue and the other a ugly yellow with green stripes. It was obvious Shirin was fairly care free. Much so, she didn't care if her socks matched or if she walked around with out shoes. After a moment, Shirin gave Tokely a nervous smile.

"You ok there? I didn't mean to run you over."

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image
Tokely Ohem🌱
●○•°

Tokely nodded her head as she placed a piece of hair behind her ear as her smile remained upon her lips, her blush turned a slightly darker shade and she held her hand out towards the blonde with the dazzling blue eyes.
It was at this moment Tokely realised she should start wearing a name badge or something, she then pointed to her History book to reveal her name to the girl.
Turning back as Shirin took of her skates, she had to laugh at the odd socks.. She was cute and care free.

Feeling she had too many eyes on her Tokely took a seat and wondered if her new friend was in their class? She had not seen her around before but she did hope she would see a lot more of Shirin.

User Image

Mitsurashi

angelsfury666

Lilyness ||

Shadow Tsurugihime

Company:Christie, Rang, Annabelle & Shirin
Thoughts: She's quite.. beautiful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff