• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
◄┊Theme−Song┊►
Νιcнσlαs ѡ. Wσʟϝҡɪʟʟ (Ϻσʀʀɪs)
Football Coach and Parent

【Location】
Outside on the campus of the High School.
【Company】
The Attempted Kidnapper and apparently his Commanding Officer .

╞══════════ ♞ ══════════╡
︽Nick listened to the girl's reply to what he had told her. "Are you sure you would want to challenge someone like me on that." He told her while he was going to the infirmary rather slowly. With her over his shoulder it only got the attention of the few who were really out of their classrooms. A slight tremor came from his whole body while they were some time away from the two that had helped the male. What he was really doing was just looking through her body slowly like a CT scanner. After some time he actually stopped when he was finished. "Your body is rather simplistic, but more dependent on some kind of energy. While at the same time it's being devoured by something else." He told her while he had to think to himself.

But that was suddenly disturbed as he felt something be pulled right out from his back. Although the wound quickly sealed itself it wouldn't be sealed for long. "Well nice, a big gaping hole that I can't restore." He said, mostly to himself, while also commenting on how he had fixed the craters he had made near the gardens. For now there would be three people that needed to go to the infirmary now. That included himself of course now since the girl happened to find her shield in his back. So he continued with going to the infirmary as it seemed the two girls were already there.

It just seemed like there already happened to be plenty of people in the infirmary when he got to the doorway with the girl over his shoulder. "For the moment I think we should just stay to the side." He told the girl as he went inside but let the others be checked out before the two of them. "Now do you have any other requests... Well I don't even know your name." He explained to her as he wondered what she would even reply. Mostly people would exchange their names before a fight. But Nick had killed plenty of people without knowing their names. Even while he could clear see their faces now.︾
╞════════════════════╡

Shadow Tsurugihime

-xtc kid

angelsfury666

I Viet Thuong I

【Weapons】 Finnish Lahti L-39 (hidden) and a Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx【Listening to】 Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
I Viet Thuong I

ChihiroFujioka
Gifted Human - Memory and Technology Manipulation

User Image

User Image

His eyes still closed, Chihiro thought the stranger was gone. Was he right? He then heard a laugh. Was the guy laughing at him? Chihiro opened one eye and saw the boy's hand reaching towards him. Was he going to steal his soul?! With those red eyes the guy was probably a demon. He then blinked when he felt...a pat on his head? Chihiro looked up at him with a confused look on his face. He was...wrong? When the boy explained that he was a new student at the school Chihiro sighed. Now he felt really stupid. "My help? W-Well this is the right school and I can read a map!" Chihiro said with a sweet smile. "N-No it's my fault...Sorry for thinking you were a assassin demon who was about to take my soul." Chihiro apologized. He felt really guilty for what he did. "I'm Chihiro Fujioka. Nice to meet you Ramiel." He said.

User Image

With : Ramiel
Feeling : Guilty and stupid.
Out of Computers :

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I Viet Thuong I

-xtc kid

angelsfury666

Soren Yoshiki Mochida

User Image

"With my blades...I can have you laying in a pool of your own blood in three seconds. As soon as I do I will dash off into the dark skies, with my silhouette against the moon. Do not push my good patience bloody fool..."

Where am I?: Doctors Office
What am I doing?:Just being...him
What am I thinking: they ARE easy on the eyes though...
OOC:

Soren looked as if he didn't care. The place was peaceful and seemed to jog his memories a bit. Though nothing but weird dreams came to him. When the doctor was talking about his "friends" he looked at the girls who were in the room. He looked at their faces then looked at the doctor.

"I have never seen these broads in my life. Unless...I have and don't remember..."

Soren got up the moment his minor wounds are healed then looks them up and down in order to see if they job any memories. Once he is done, Soren sighs sadly and jumps back in bed and placed his hands behind his head.

"Nope. They aren't friends. I don't know them...But they are a sight for sore eyes...I can say that much."

Soren gave them a sly smirk and a wink. It was obvious he was a bit of a womanizer. But it was better than him not liking them. People he doesn't like he often tortures with petty pranks and often electrocutes. Soren didn't seem to care if he was reported. Whether he was hardy or stupid would be debatable. After a moment Soren looks at the doctor.

"...So am I good to go or what? I got...err...crow things to do."

Soren really didn't want to say that he was up to no good. He was simply trying to be as vague as possible.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
KillerPizzaGuy

Yunneth Kuroyumi Shino

User Image

"I refuse to give into the darkness that has continued to swallow me for the last few hundred years. Whether it grants me the sword or the reapers noose, my soul shall not be bound!"

Where am I?: Gardens
What am I doing? heading to the infirmary
Thinking: Know it all...
OOC:

Yunneth wanted to challenge him. She normally wasn't like this. Yunneth was usually polite. Yet this man made something snap. When he went on to tell Yunneth about her body, on how simplistic and how something is devouring her energy, Yunneth remained silent until Nick complained about a hole that wont close up.

"...Please. When you have received a Arrow in your throat, then you have the right to complain..."

Yunneth shivered a bit. Ah...the memories of her cadet years. One of her first major missions was to eradicate some desert bandits. Something that lead to a pain that she wont ever forget. After a moment Yunneth spoke up again.

"...So...you know about how the energies in my body are being devoured hm...? Tch...you can thank that b***h..."

Yunneth thought about it and grumbled.

"...No...never mind. Forget I said anything...."

When they were at the infirmary, Yunneth could hear Soren's voice. Yunneth began to whimper a little. She seemed like the defiant attitude was gone. But what took it's place was sadness. When Nick mentioned not knowing Yunneth's name, Yunneth looked at the man and sighed.

"...My name is Yunneth Kuroyumi Shino..."

Yunneth was about to continue until she simply stopped herself. She reminded herself that this isn't the continent of Astrum nor the world of Aetherus. In her world, two fighters gave their full name, rank, and the city or province they hailed from. It was proper etiquette but it seemed it didn't apply in this world...

Anxious Gaian

[Will]ow Jay Mobsen

Sophomore

User Image User Image

Will you come with me?
Will you stand with me?
Would you follow me?
Would you believe with me?
Tell me you’ll bleed with me
Tell me you’ll die with me

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Wearing: thisxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωıтɧ: Dr. Amber Kasei xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωɧεгε: Infirmary

Text. v v
Willow looks over as the lady points to the bed and she swallows nervously. She wouldn't show her true fear, as the only one she told about her past was the headmaster. Though it was probably safe to assume she's told the doctors about her 'medical history'. Though there is no notes on the experiments, so who really knows what happened. As her breath became cold, her migraine began to throb and she laid back in the bed, her hand laid over her eyes shielding from the lights. "Hey doc, gettin' a bit chilly over here." She grumbles as a stubborn child. She just wanted it all to stop.

She pulls the blanket over herself, ruffling her sweat shirt sleeves over her hands as she curled up. The cold was like a fever, if it were 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Willow felt sick, and it only pissed her off more. She hated feeling hurt, especially seeking help from those who probably know more then she wanted them too. "Can we get on with it?" Will says with another stubborn grunt.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

Angelsfury666
User Image

㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋Amber Kasei, Ph.D㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋

In your eyes
I lost my place
Like my first time
That I caught fire

While getting the girl's chart she kept hearing her grunt commands at her. A sharp turn was given and her eyes pierced at her. "Well it'd be great if you'd tell me what's wrong," she said in a oddly pleasant voice. Looking the girl over, considering her groans and position she turned off the overhead lamp to the bed. "Put this in your mouth," she ordered, grabbing a thermometer. "I would be surprised if you had the flu or a cold," she said waiting for the beep, "In the meantime take this for your headache," she handed her a pill and a nice cool glass of water. "I'll get you some extra blankets," she noted to herself that the girl said it was cold so she might as well possibly sweat out whatever was wrong. Maybe I can light her attitude on fire, she thought yanking the blankets down.
Just stay with me
Lay with me
In your eyes
I caught fire

here: Infirmary

ith: Willow

hinking:

¤ut ¤f ereal:
㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋Doctor㊋•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´㊋

AudioL I V E
Willow

Anxious Gaian

[Will]ow Jay Mobsen

Sophomore

User Image User Image

Will you come with me?
Will you stand with me?
Would you follow me?
Would you believe with me?
Tell me you’ll bleed with me
Tell me you’ll die with me

.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

Wearing: thisxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωıтɧ: Dr. Amber Kasei xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωɧεгε: Infirmary

Text. v v
With a thermometer in her mouth all she could really do was roll her eyes at her cold/flue crack. She found herself burritoing into the blankets, and with a soft huff, she stared forward at whatever was in front of her. Since she was just THRILLED to be there. After a light beep was heard, she reached for the pill and water, with pill in mouth, she took a swig of the of the water. Only to curl back up in bed as Amber went to go get more blankets. Her temperature had dropped below average and she let off a painful cough.

"You're the freakin' doctor. I'm cold, my throat hurts and the migraines." Willow says with a sting of venom in her voice. This was horrible. All she could do was get even more pissed off, as her skin felt cold as ice.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

Angelsfury666
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂R U R U M A Y H E M ▂▂▂▂

User Image

Mood : Okay Think : What the hell? Company :

▂BANDAGED ▂HEART▂SHARPENED▂BLADE▂

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Ryu came out of the closet in the nurses room stretching his arms "God damnit, if i find that freaking reaper he's dead, first he pulls me by my the neck and takes me out for another spontaneous training thing, then he drugs me and stuffs me in the closet? What a jerk." Ryu said before noticing the people around him and he rubbed his head. "well dont stare forever."

Everything happens for a reason. The daily tragedies and misfortunes are all meaningful events
                                    leading toward an ideal conclusion. With that in mind, there probably isn’t really any meaningless misfortune.

O O C

AudioL I V E
                                                                                                                  My love lyly!

angelsfury666
                                                                                                                  the goddess OAO

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
      • Consumer 100
      • Window Shopper 100
      • Hygienic 200
      User Image
      User Image
      Tokely Ohem🌱
      °•○●'I'm gonna swing from the chandlier,
      I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist..
      I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night,
      Feel my tears as they dry.'
      ●○•°

Tokely stepped back a step as the male doctor approached asking her what had happened, she looked to Christie for the answers to be heard as this probably wasn't the time for a game of Charades.
      As her friend explained the situation Tokely looked back down at the boy and then she began nodding to agree with everything that Christiana said.
      She hoped that they were free to go now, and it seemed the boy was now coming too. Confused as to why he wasn't in the gardens anymore she wondered what was really going on out there, he also claimed he did not know them, they weren't friends. Which was true, they weren't but it seemed he forgot that earlier in the morning he had approached her, maybe if she could speak her encounters would be easier remembered.
      The doctor asked for their names before they were to leave, Tokely walked over to the desk and grabbed a pen jotting down her name "Tokely Ohem" She then leaned in the door frame as she waited for her friend to finish up for them to head back for their last few minutes of class.

'I'm sorry Christie' She thought as she gave an apologetic look toward her. It was her fault they were even out there, if only Tokely could control her emotions somehow. Now, her friend missed her first class of literature because of her. Suddenly Tokely's attention went towards the closet that suddenly opened? Out walked Ruru? This made her push off the frame and look at him with a wierd look as to why he was even in there. He explained about a reaper who had drugged him and chucked him in there after a training session, he rubbed his head and noticed all of the staring. Tokely didn't really know what to do for her friend so she just walked to the sink close by and poured him a cup of water, handing it to him before walking away again.

User Image

Mitsurashi

angelsfury666

th3blackr3ap3r

Company:Christie
      Thoughts: -
      Theme:Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
      User Image
      Misaka Kiran aka..
      Mrs Misaka!★

🌱- Misaka had taken the baggy clothes in her grasp but it seemed in that moment her gaze had locked onto on her daughter as her mind took her into her own world. She caught onto the docs words but didn't acknowledge them straight away, she hoped she did not think her as rude but mainly she was thinking about how she would go about all of this.
      The doctors were soon busy attending to other patients as they suddenly began piling in, which became a bit of distraction and Misaka didn't like the scene anymore.
      She stood up "Excuse me, doc? May I have word when you are ready?" She asked and walked into the docs office as she wanted to have a private conversation, she figured the doctor would be the most trust worthy.
      Looking around there were a few photos and gadgets around, with a computer and a lot of papers.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

taiyou4

| Viet Thuong |

angelsfury6

🌹 •●'I made a promise, I will keep it..
      I've made my choice, I will fight..
      You'll be with me, I know it.'
      ●•

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Risky Lifestyle 100
      • Brandisher 100
      User Image
      ◄┊Theme−Song┊►
      Νιcнσlαs ѡ. Wσʟϝҡɪʟʟ (Ϻσʀʀɪs)
      Football Coach and Parent

【Location】
      Outside on the campus of the High School.
      【Company】
      The Attempted Kidnapper and apparently his Commanding Officer .

╞══════════ ♞ ══════════╡
      ︽Nick looked over to the girl as she spoke for a moment... About something strange. "Just be quiet until you take a missile to the shoulder." He told her while she was off grumbling about something. From when the male had suddenly woken up from everything that happened she was suddenly was a bit timid than before. Her pride was gone just as the boy was failing to flirt with the girls and trying to get out of the infirmary quickly.

With the girl over his shoulder he made sure the male wouldn't be able to see... Yunneth. But only to see him standing over to the side. "Crow things?" He asked while he loomed over the male. "You have a class to get to and after school you'll be in detention." He told him before he looked over to the some of the doctors in the infirmary again. They still seemed to pretty busy. For now he just looked over to the male doctor before telling him. "I have a student who may have to be looked at after she tried challenging me to a fight." He told the man before he took a step back. "That is when you have time." He added while he stepped aside from the girls as another woman suddenly came in.

While something else rather strange happened as another student suddenly came out from one of the closets. Speaking... To himself before suddenly recognizing everyone in the infirmary. "Five quid says he's the most self centered one in school." He said to Yunneth as what sounded like a joke, but he was actually very serious about it. The kid just seemed like one of those kinds of people. For now they may have to wait as he just wondered what other things could happen inside of infirmary.

At this pace something bad could happen at any time now. Hopefully that would not be the case as he was tired from having to fight Yunneth. But was still unphased by his wound. Since for now it would be nothing at all. Until the point when he can't keep the seal over his back. He had already covered several hospital rooms and infirmaries with his own blood. He just didn't want that to be around him as well.︾
      ╞════════════════════╡

Shadow Tsurugihime

-xtc kid

angelsfury666

I Viet Thuong I

seedy unicorn

【Weapons】 Finnish Lahti L-39 (hidden) and a Sig Sauer P229 .40 S&W (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx【Listening to】 Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet.
      User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
      Everytime I do it makes me laugh
      How did our eyes get so red
      And what the hell is on Joey's head?

Christiana's eyes widened, "n-n-no why would we have any part...we brought him here," she shook and looked to Tokely. Then he said he just needed to give their names and they were free to leave. She watched her friend go and grab a piece of paper, as she did so she told the male doctor, "I'm Christiana Bowlivainski...I wouldn't lie, sir..."

Her blue eyes suddenly shifted to a ruckus across the infirmary and her head tilted to one side bit at the sight. Some spit was swallowed as she noticed it was the rude guy from elective period. Is he here to yell at me more? she thought taking a step back to leave with Tokely. However, that didn't seem to be the case for her as she walked to him with a cup of water. "Do you know him?" she asked her when she returned, waiting for a reply with a shake or nod of her head.

As she turned to leave again, the angry girl and teacher were there. Crap, she thought sinking back into herself. Involuntarily, or perhaps voluntarily she wasn't sure, she grasped her friends hand calling over her shoulder, "they did it!" and made haste down the hall. She didn't know what caused her to practically run away, Ruru or the group, but she felt claustrophobic in anyway. If any of them decided to start a fight, the infirmary would be the best place since you'd be healed right then. Why was she thinking about fighting? Coming to the end of the hall she halted and took a breath, shaking her head.

I miss that town
      I miss the faces
      You can't erase
      You can't replace it

here: Infirmary

ith: Tokley

hinking:

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Junior Student☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

-xtc kid
      Tokely

I Viet Thuong I
      Arion

Shadow Tsurugihime
      Soren, Yunneth

KillerPizzaGuy
      Nick

th3blackr3ap3r
      Ruru

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
      • Contributor 150
      • First step to fame 200
      • Partygoer 500
      User Image
      `•.•●•۰• ••.•`•.•●•۰• ••.•

User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•`•.•●•۰• ••.•

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

Ramiel smiled happily, adjusting the sling on his bag. He was glad the misunderstanding cleared up. He didn't seem to be a bad kid. Rule One he was taught; don't judge someone right away.Last time he did that, he was tricked right away. There were a lot of things he was taught by his superiors. Staring at Chihiro, Ramiel examined him. Though he looked more feminine, Ramiel can tell right away he was a boy. He had a air of happiness and he, so far, has been showing a bubbly attitude. Tilting his head, Ramiel held up the map again.

"Ha ha. I get mistaken a lot as a demon.... The red eyes and hair is suppose to represent the vibrant colors you find in space. You see, I wasn't born on earth. I was born in space out of matter, and God. And it's very nice meeting you too, Chihiro!" Ramiel said happily. Pointing to the map, he grinned at him.

"Soo.. Uhh... How do you read this.....?"

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✩✫✬✭✮✯✰

Celestial Battle Angel Form

II L o y a l t y II

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
      • Contributor 150
      • First step to fame 200
      • Partygoer 500
      `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯´

The only thing we have to fear...
      Is Fear itself.....
      I fear nothing....
      But for the those around me....

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`

ѦяɪσȠ ҪαɭɭɪϨ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Don't be afraid ......

Listening to the boy, Arion cupped his chin, wondering why he didn't know he was here. From the looks of it, the last thing he remembered was being in the garden? Could this be a possessive soul in his body? Probably. Whatever the case, it was best to dispatch him, since Arion can't take anymore of his attitude. Walking over to the counter, Arion pulled out the boy's file, recording his visit today.

"..... You are free to go, Soren.... Please refrain from hurting yourself, if possible. " Placing the file under his arm, his eyes drifted over to Tokely. What an interesting girl... Can she not speak? Arion gave her a broad half grin. These students are mysterious. His year here could be very interesting. "Ms. Tokely Ohem.. Interesting character and name. You are free to go then. Don't hurt yourself either." His eyes fell to Christiana next.

"Christiana... You seem.. familiar. Ah! You were from Cyrus' school, correct?"

Then, his eyes traced over to Mrs. Misaka. She was quiet this whole time. Was she concerned about that particular student? Then again, they had similarity to one another. Sisters? Or perhaps, mother and daughter. Watching her made herself into the office, Arion called out to her.

"I'll be with you in a few minutes, Mrs. Misaka." Hearing more voices, Arion sighed gently, noticing the male teacher address him. Who was he? He didn't know, and it didn't matter right now. It became chaotic by the second. It is only the first day, and everyone is getting injured. His gaze fell to the girl he was with. Tattered with cuts, bruises, and blood, Arion pointed towards the bed.

"Please, let the girl there." Searching through the files once more, he matched the girl's face with the photo. Pulling it out, he noticed something that struck his attention. Her powers. Seems this Yunneth girl possesses great power that even she can't control. Or that's what he thinks.

"Soo.. What happened exactly?" Arion asked Yunneth and Nick as he sat down in front of Yunneth.

Trust me... I'm a doctor.

Fear is around us....
      It hides in us.....
      There is no escape...
      From the darkness.....

User Image

Taiyou4
      -xtc kid
      angelsfury666
      Shadow Tsurugihime
      KillerPizzaGuy
      seedy unicorn

Blessed Explorer

7,950 Points
      • Consumer 100
      • Window Shopper 100
      • Hygienic 200
      User Image
      User Image
      Tokely Ohem🌱
      °•○●'I'm gonna swing from the chandlier,
      I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist..
      I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night,
      Feel my tears as they dry.'
      ●○•°

As Tokely stood, as always, in silence she noticed the doctor had his eye on her.. A half grin on his face as he read her name out loud, what did he find so interesting? It kind of bugged her for him to say something like that, but there was nothing she could so about it.
      She looked away as a couple of familiar voices rang in her ear, it was the teacher and the girl that had abused them before for taking the boy. Tokely noticed Christiana's reaction and had completely ignored her question about Ruru, she seemed somewhat scared of him too? But her main concern was the female would she attack them right here for what they did, she didn't sound forgiving before.

Tokely held a hand in front of Christie as if to protect her from her fears, there was no way that she would start the fight but she had her ability at the ready for any sudden stike. Carefully, if you looked closely the shadows from everything in the room were slowly creeping towards them. Christiana then shouted from behind her, blaming them for the boys condition and the fight that took place outside, a pull of Tokely's hand took her focus off the shadows and they rejoined their solid object that created them. The two then bolted down the hallway, coming to a sudden hault went they felt they had ran enough.
      Tokely was breathing fine, but there was so much she wanted to say right now. Her hand found Christie's shoulder and a soft smile graced her lips 'How about that for our first adventure huh? First day of school, I bet you have never felt more rebellious Christiana Bowlivainski.. Wow.. That is a hard name to pronounce'
      Laughing in her head for a moment as she thought about what had just happened, but another thing that was annoying her was that teacher.. Whatever he was, whatever he was doing with those students, Tokely figured it was him who could not be trusted.

User Image

Mitsurashi

angelsfury666

| Viet Thuong |

KillerPizzaGuy

Company:Christie
      Thoughts: What makes me so interesting..
      Theme:Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces