Welcome to Gaia! ::

`♩.¸¸.♪´´¯`♫♬.¸¸.♪´´¯`♬´Ⓛιℓιαиα xⓌץαтт`♩.¸¸.♪´´¯`♫♬.¸¸.♪´´¯`♬´

User Image

♫♬´¯`♪xxx“Music speaks what cannot be expressd,
♫♬´¯`♪xxxsoothes the mind and gives it rest,

Lilly blinked some looking up at the red head with her deep blue eyes and frowned a little. It took a moment to actually sit up, her hand coming to her head rubbing at a sore spot there. Seeming a little quiet as she looked at the boy, seeming a little confused why he was calling her stupid for. Well, at least he told her to be careful and without his help she stood up and shook her head. "A proper gentleman would have helped a lady when she falls down." Lilly said with a grumble but, as she looked around for her bags one of them had flew open. Which, happened to be the one with her music sheets. Which, were soaking up the water in the hall.

"No! No No!" He repeated herself and began to frantically pick up the sheets of paper. "Yeah I could cause a accident all right. Looks like you caused one already with your bloody nose.." Lilly was just glad she wasn't bleeding. That the best she had was the bump on her head, and her soaking wet clothing. "Now I am going to have to rewrite all this..." Not really talking to him but, talking to herself mostly. Already figuring that this red haired boy, was not going to help her. With her manner classes, she was told that any gentleman worth of her time would open doors for her. Along with a few other things than again, this wasn't her home taught lessons. This was real life.

"Do you at least know the way to the dorms or, are you too much of a caveman to point out directions." Shoving her music sheets and a few other things that fell out, back into her bag. Grabbing all three of them, stuggling some. They all three seemed to be heavy and she was able to heave them up and carry them. Waiting for the red haired boys reply but, she already had a feeling he wasn't going to help her. He seemed rather well, rude.

♫♬´¯`♪xxx heals the heart and makes it whole,
xxxxxxxxxx♫♬´¯`♪xxxflows from heaven to the soul.”

With Rude Red Head boy
Thoughts Music ruined! Dad wont be happy...
Located Near the front of the school at a drinking fountain.
User Image

__________________________________ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

______________________________________________________________________________d e s tr u c t i v e & s w e e t
__________________________________________________________________________________________________ am I what you call a 'junior' ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________xxxx

Terrance narrowed his eyes on the girl when she grumbled her bits, simply taking a step back away from her as though she was going to suddenly reveal a hidden knife. In turn to her comment, the red head frowned and tucked his hand into his jeans pocket, his brows furrowed with irritation. "A strong woman doesn't need a man to help her get back on her feet, nor should she complain about it," he muttered beneath his tissue, sidestepping around the puddles.

Suddenly, she was panicking and her tone suddenly forced Terrance to back into a corner, his arms raised like she was going to spring on him. However, when she scurried toward a pile of strewn papers that were soaking up the rain water, he began to relax once again. She was mumbling to herself, much to Terrance's dissatisfaction.

"Shut up!" He snapped, when she mentioned his bloody nose.

While she went about her business, Terrance sneakily and stealthily hopped over a puddle, landing quietly to the side. The girl spoke up and asked where the dormitory was, adding another snide mention. Terrance spun to face the girl and stuck his tongue out. "Like I'd tell you! Find it on your own, princess!"

Without further hesitance, he bounded forward, running to the high heavens toward his own room. Was she at the same floor as him? He prayed not.

"Stupid people," he muttered.

C M P A N Y _____ JUST LEFT THE GIRL.

T H N K I N G _____ SO SNIPPY.

W H E R A B U T S _____ RUNNING DOWN A HALLWAY TO MY ROOM

Sparkly Nerd

User Image

✸ ℜosemaɾƴ ƐƖɩsabeʈɦ Ƕeaɾʈ ✸

Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you

I sing myself a quiet lullaby♫

The sound of the door opening startled Rosemary, making her drop her book and lose her page. Slightly frustrated, she picked it back up and skimmed through trying to find her page again before looking up and seeing a blonde haired girl with the same empty eyes she had. She didn't want to get mad at her because she didn't mean too, so Rose sighed and looked back at her book. I might as well try to be friendly... She thought to herself, looking back up at the girl. "Hello...What's your name?" Rose mumbled, but still loud enough for the girl to hear.

The rain started to lighten up, revealing some blue sky. The sun poured out from behind the clouds. More students were showing up, making the lobby and the gates to the school packed. Rosemary shrugged. She never took a liking to people, especially Americans, but it was because she was never around them.
I hope Father was right. I better like this place...

Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again...

Where am I: Dorm 3
Who am I with: Just Allyson and I
What am I wearing: Clothing
Mood: Somewhat annoyed, yet relaxed
OOC: Small post, I know. Sorry for the late reply as well T-T I'm stuck doing so much homework. I'll be more active tomorrow!

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageWXXXEXXXLXXXCXXXOXXXMXXXE

TXXXO

WXXXOXXXNXXXDXXXEXXXRXXXLXXXAXXXNXXXD

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

A L L Y S O N xxxxxxxxxx M c D O W E L L

There is more. To me. Than you could even. Imagine. Expect the Unexpected.
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx For a brief moment Allyson turned to her roommate she seemed annoyed probably because Allyson had just walked in with not even a knock or a warning. She lifted her cello case off the bed and propped it against the wall as the other girl flipped loudly the pages of a novel. Sighing she unzipped her own bag and began to find a home for the contents of the bag. " Allyson McDowell." she replied to the girl's mumble closing a drawer. She didn't bother to ask the name of the other girl, after all in was common courtesy to reply with a name once someone introduced themselves. Then again Allyson wasn't sure if she really needed to know the girl's name.

Once she reached the bottom of her bag she pulled out a box with a top checkered in black and white. " Are you any good at chess?" she asked removing the lid revealing rows of various pieces

Company: Roommate: Rosemary
                                            Mood: indifferent
                                            Out of chances: User Image
Daniel | Scott

────────────────────────────────────────────────
User Image

º dancing to the beat of the drums º

Dan's heart beat raced to an all time high. 'Oh lord...what if she thinks I'm some pervert who walks around naked. It was an honest mistake.. Damn why am I such an idiot. She's going to call the cops, and she's going to get a restraining order. What am I going to tell my parents?' He could feel how hot his face was. It burned like he was standing in fire. The heat slowly spread down his neck and into his shoulders. The embarrassment was almost too much. He didn't dare look her in the eye. He could guess she was probably coming up with a plot to get him expelled. Or worse.

Had she said something? All he heard was music. Oh. The music must of been too loud. "Ah yes.. I'm sorry I'll turn it down. And I can explain about the whole..umm choice of outfit thing. Do you want something to drink, I've got some pop. Of course, I should probably get dressed first..right. Once again I'm so sorry.." Did he just invite her inside.. She just saw him practically naked! Just thinking about that made him turn a whole nother' shade of red. It was too late for take backs. The words had already left his lips. He was lost for words..he couldn't just invite someone in, and then un-invite them. He looked down at himself. "I'll go change.." He quickly darted for his closet, picked out some random clothes and ran for the bathroom. 'Oh right the music!' He ran back to his laptop, pressed the pause button, then dashed back into the bathroom.

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Where am I: My Dorm Room
Who am I with: Myself and Random girl
Felling: Embarrassed.
Out of Cookies; Oh lord.
Dan Outift
`♩.¸¸.♪´´¯`♫♬.¸¸.♪´´¯`♬´Ⓛιℓιαиα xⓌץαтт`♩.¸¸.♪´´¯`♫♬.¸¸.♪´´¯`♬´

User Image

♫♬´¯`♪xxx“Music speaks what cannot be expressd,
♫♬´¯`♪xxxsoothes the mind and gives it rest,

Lilly again wasn’t that surprised when the red haired boy ran off, telling her to go find her dorm herself. “What a jerk…” She grumbled softly as she shook her head and continued to walk forward thinking that maybe the way he ran was the way to the dorms. She couldn’t be sure but, it was better than nothing at all right? So, with a small heave she hoisted her luggage up and began to trudge down the hall with it. So far, she was beginning to miss her home. Where there was no one calling her stupid and, she had silence most the time. Right now, as she got further down the hall she heard music and some voices of others. She really hopped that she didn’t run into red temper head again.

Finally, she had found her dorm and what do you know. There was a girl standing outside of the door and looking into it. Though, she didn’t know if this girl was her roommate or not. Lilly got closer and saw that the girl was talking to a boy in the room. Who, was simply peeking out his head at her, like he was hiding. Yet, she still needed to get into the dorm to unpack. This was a hard thing to do, seeing as the girl was kind of in her way and the boy seemed reluctant to open the door. What Lilly didn’t like was that the loud music was coming from her dorm.

“Please…don’t let him do this all the time..” She thought to herself, not minding music but with it that loud it got a little much. Especially when she was sleeping or, having to study. Thankfully, he left before she approached and smiled a little to the girl still there. Having heard how he invited her in, she wasn’t sure how to go about this. But, what also concerned her is that she swore she heard something about him being naked in the room! “Sorry, umm..how about we go in together. Seeing as he kind of just.. left the door open and this is my dorm as well.” Lilly said softly hopping she wasn’t acting odd and pushed the door opened a little more and held it open. Her blue eyes scanning the room a little as she held the door open for the other girl.

♫♬´¯`♪xxx heals the heart and makes it whole,
xxxxxxxxxx♫♬´¯`♪xxxflows from heaven to the soul.”

With Roomate, Black haired girl.
Thoughts Loud roommate...greatt...
Located Her Dorm

Masterful Lover

_____________________________User Image

WITHalone

THINKINGnever

AT dorm 5

Amaya swayed on her feet, as his head disappeared, his music soon following suit. He invited me...in his room? A slight panic started to erupt inside of her, as she frantically tried to think of the least rude way out of this. It wasn't that his offer lacked appeal--in ordinary circumstances, she'd gladly jump at the invitation.

He seems so nice, but...he was so naked.

To top it off, she'd never been in a suite with another guy before, even just visiting. The combination of these two facts made her teeter in the doorway, as if she were on an invisible tight rope. Her politeness and hormones pulling her one way and her head and exhaustion pulling her the other.

I just want to go back to my room.

As desperation from her indecisiveness began to cloud around her, she was saved. Turning to the girl with luggage standing beside her, Amaya wordlessly listened to her as she spoke, like it was music to her ears. Whether it was due to the nature of the situation or the actual sound of her voice, she could only guess.

They're roommates.

Amaya smiled warmly at her, both from the invitation and for the way out. "Thank you so much for the offer, uh, both of you, but I'm afraid I have to take a raincheck. I need go unpack myself and meet my own dorm-mate." She sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck and was slightly startled at the cold and wet sensation that met her skin. Holding her arm out, she saw the dampness from earlier had now stretched all the way down her sleeve. "And...change."

She stepped back and walked to her own door giving the girl a small wave before she went in. As the door behind her closed and she was safe in her room, a sigh heaved out of her chest, almost leaving her deflated. Amaya retrieved her suitcase in the corner and dragged it over to the bed she had claimed earlier. She had all intentions to follow through what she had just told that girl, but as she picked up and dropped the suitcase on top of the bed, it was like all the remaining strength that she had was now completely spent.

Amaya shrugged off the drenched coat, letting it drop on the floor, and sat on the edge of the bed, turned towards the doorway. Luckily the jacket had absorbed most of the water, leaving the sleeves on her dress completely dry. She fidgeted with the clothing, pulling at the ends of the skirt portion, wishing for the thousandth time it was just a little bit longer.

Like it'd matter, a voice inside of her scoffed. You'll never be comfortable in anything or with anyone.

As the word "never" rang in her head, Amaya wished there was such a thing as being too tired to feel pain.

Sparkly Nerd

User Image

✸ ℜosemaɾƴ ƐƖɩsabeʈɦ Ƕeaɾʈ ✸

Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you

I sing myself a quiet lullaby♫

Rosemary looked back up at Allyson when she asked if she played chess. She put her bookmark into her book and set it down, then crossed her legs, still looking at her. "Um..Well, I somewhat know how to play. My father tried to teach me, but it was confusing.." She shrugged. Rose wasn't very good with getting to know people or anything. "Pardon me for being rude. My name is Rosemary Heart, but you may call me Rose if you wish." She said with a slight smile. Rose didn't like smiling a lot either, but might as well be friendly?

I hope she's somewhat friendly and won't bite my head off. She seems like me though... She looked deep into the blonde girl's eyes like was staring deep down into her soul, but she was emotionless. Allyson had a stone expression, making her hard to read. It was unusual for Rose to find someone like that. Since the majority of American's are open books. This girl is different.. "So tell me about yourself, Allyson."

Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again...

Where am I: Dorm 3
Who am I with: Allyson
What am I wearing: Outfit
Mood: Interested
OOC:
User Image

______________________________________________________________________________d e s tr u c t i v e & s w e e t
__________________________________________________________________________________________________ am I what you call a 'junior' ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________xxxx

After some time, Terrance eventually slowed down to a casual stride as he hurried around corners and stuffy rec rooms. Every few moments, he'd pause and glance over his shoulder to check if the girl had been tailing him, but it only took a few irrational leaps off of ledges to shake her loose. She had vanished and the junior was pleasantly back into his own solitude. However, it seemed in his attempts to lose the girl, he had managed to take a detour to a farther route away from the dormitories. He didn't mind too much. Terrance had a vast knowledge of the nooks and crannies of the whole institution, having spent one too many hours dodging away from his professors who constantly nagged at him to join class. As he wandered aimlessly back toward his floor, his thoughts began to linger about his freshman year.

So eager to make friends, so enthused by the thoughts of meeting new people.

Unfortunately, things had not gone the way he planned. His eccentric behaviour caused a slight disturbance among his peers, forming a wider distance between them. Initially, he was paranoid. He would scurry behind walls and doors and literally leap at his classmates to allow him to join in on their after-school festivities: go out to a burger joint; catch a movie; hit the mall. Those were the types of activities he longed to do with a big group of people, but his struggles went by in vain.

"Pah," he scoffed, soon realizing that he had arrived at the foot of a flight of stairs. The stairwell was familiar, meaning that this was his particular dorm.

Sweeping behind the rising stairs, Terrance quickly took a sneak peek into the hallway that all of the first floor rooms were connected to. The corridor was empty, leaving a safe walk for the boy. Arriving at the last room, he took a deep breath and poked his key into the handle, twisting it sharply as he jiggled the door knob. His eyes were emptily staring at the ground, exhausted from the many encounters of the day.

The door slowly creaked open, Terrance's guard lowered and practically diminished as he entered the room. He did not expect his roommate to be in there, and much less for his roommate to be a female. When he glanced up, however, and saw the frame of a woman perched on the side of the bed other than his. It was not only just a random girl, but one that had shown him a great deal of kindness despite his death threats.

Sweat formed at his temples as he backed up into his door, a flustered and frustrated look crossing his face. "Wh-wh-what are you d-doing here?" He stammered, a sudden thought crossing his mind. "You're not here to watch me change-- are you?!"

His face suddenly reddened as he pointed an accusing finger towards her way, snapping madly, "You seductress!" In gesture, he pointed out her dress by plucking at his own shirt.

C M P A N Y _____ THAT ONE I THREATENED TO KILL.

T H N K I N G _____ IS SHE HERE TO STALK ME.

W H E R A B U T S _____ MY DORM ROOM

Wealthy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm so tired."

Two suitcases were being carried down the hallway. Finally Imasu had made it to the dorm hall. Already he could see people. Curiosity made him wonder who his room mate was, if he even had a room mate. To be honest he hoped he didn't. He liked to be alone when he had to start over. "Ura-kun! Having a room mate might not be such a bad thing! You'll have a friend, a study partner, and whatever else you choose to be to one another!" Ukina's voice entered his mind and Imasu let out a sigh. She was the only one that was allowed to call him Ura. Everyone else had to call him Imasu. She was special.

Once Imasu was at his dorm, which was number one, he set his things down and played with the pendant around his neck. Ukina was trapped in here until further notice but at least he could still hear her. She was his reason sometimes when he was angry. As far as he was concerned, she was his room mate for now. "Well, my day starts today Ukina. Wish me luck." If Imasu could have seen Ukina he would have seen her smiling. "Goodluck Ura-kun!"

Imasu used his key to get into his room and stepped inside only to be hit by a bucket of cold water. The male fell back onto the floor after yelling from the surprise. He used his hands to sit himself up and looked up at the bucket that was dripping from the door. "I'll have some new friends soon," He muttered. The male wiped his face reached into his pocket to see if he had a rubber band. He didn't. So much for fixing his long hair. "Ura-kun... are you ok?" Imasu let out a small sigh. "Well... I'm not tired anymore."

User ImageUser Image

Masterful Lover

_____________________________User Image

WITHroommate?

THINKINGdamn co-ed dorms

AT dorm 5

At the sight of the red-haired male, Amaya had lurched backward on the bed, knocking her suitcase off, but the sound of it hitting the floor was drowned out by his booming accusations. At the mention of him changing, she squeaked as unwanted mental images began force themselves in her mind. Just when she didn't think it could get any worse, that's when he said something that turned the scenario in her head to something different entirely.

"Nonononono, I'm not--" She saw him gesture to her clothing and her eyes followed his. Her eyes widened in horror at the sight of her sprawled legs and the dress that now, in her mind, seemed to have just shrunk a thousand times. She yelped, scrambling off the bed, and saw his equally wide eyes follow her like they were glued.

Her heart pounded against her chest and suddenly her cheeks turned into a shade of red that put his hair's color to shame. "Stop looking at me like that!" She demanded hysterically, crossing an arm over her chest and using the other to pull down the dress down as far as it possibly could.

It was no use and Amaya knew it'd be wrong to blame him--she had acted in a similar fashion just a few minutes ago with their male neighbor. As if ducking for cover, Amaya dropped to all fours, using the bed as a visual barrier. I need...

She grabbed at the comforter on top of the bed, pulling it down beside her. Once she had fully cocooned herself, she clumsily got on her feet, and walked to the foot of her bed, facing him directly. "The things you said, I promise I'm...not..." She flushed even more, looking off to the side embarrassed, before she continued. "But it does look like...I'm your roommate."

With a shaky breath she looked back at him and flinched, afraid of whatever harsh words he had in store for her now. Stand your ground, young caterpillar.

Clenching her jaw, she looked at him determinedly, holding her head high, and standing at her full height which...was still much shorter than his. "There will be no seducing in this room," Amaya said firmly, a blush quickly returning to her face despite her efforts.

That's...a start?
                                User Image

YOUR KINDNESS KILLS PEOPLE ))User Image
                                                                                  THUD! The male came crashing out of the car with a kick, landing to the ground with the following sports bag being thrown to his face. Bam bam! Fists banged against the window of the moving car "Aye!! Don't make me stay here!" the vehicle full of balloon headed banshees left speeding with a trail of fluttering blossoms behind. "Have fun~!" Senri cuffed his fist coughing into the gloves that lay above, "Dammit". his back curled as he made a despising glare back to the school. Ah those balloon headed banshees happened to be the lovely members of lil Sen's crew! Honestly they'd have better luck sending this dude off to some boot camp, or something back breaking like that. A lukewarm breeze danced through blossom tresses. Pale skin shimmered softly under the rays of the dewy eve sun. Sapphire hues squinted under jet black lashes; taking in the surroundings. He parted his pursed lips, gazing at the academy before him. Standing naturally at the edge of the road. His body was frozen like a marble gargoyle; forever motionless. In the moments he stood there scanning the area, he witnessed several women and men bustle out of there cars saying there goodbyes for they'd be attending school again. His posture stood tall as he tugged down his fist into the jacket pockets, a sports bag slung over his shoulder that contained numerous of items such as clothing, toothbrush, basically everything valuable to his needs were neatly collected into this one sports bag.

'Whatever.' His thoughts hissed causing him to finally break from his stance, heavy booted legs came walking briskly towards the schools entrance. Senri curled his lip to the side with a dis pleasurable expression, only to have it quickly vanish; making way inside the endless hallways that swarmed with pests. Around his finger tips swung the key to his new dorm he'd be staying in for the year, he couldn't quite handle the fact he'd be sharing one either. Holding along a small paper with his dorm number written to it, so its the first year being able to attend the school and everything remained very new. Senri turned the paper that held the small map of the place. Shrugging he crumpled the paper within his large fist, shoving the wad into those roomy jacket pockets. With that his journey now called out to him from the dorms, and to be exact; dorm room one. Heading out to the designated dorm room he did, having an iPhone spew some music into those headphones that were put into place. Weapons remain hidden under his jacket that overlay his formal attire, he didn't mind the school uniform but those goggles were to never come off. Walking among the empty hallway his dorm took hold down, he felt a light weight lift from his shoulders.

The bandit stood at his new doorway having his head face down to where his hair lightly skimmed the door. Taking a few moments, he finally decided to open the door-- with a quick grasp and turn, open, and glance. An excluding sigh till stepping foot into the oddly styled room, he gathered everything to store away neatly within the correct places. Keeping things tidy and disinfecting everything before storing his belongings to them. One of the weird traits he gave off, was being a complete neat freak yet, not minding others blood bestowed on his clothing. Senri chose the bed farthest away from the door, luckily the dorms were designed correctly to suit the needs of two people inhabiting it. Bleh, that was another thing Sen had to watch out for; annoying roommates! Finishing up what needed to be done the dorm looked like a doctors office by this point-- completely spotless. With a fast twirl he approached the door once more proceeding to open it. Then locking the room as he now stood back into the halls of the dorms. Senri did his careless yet firm walk down the hall finding to hopefully get out of the place.

Hell he wanted to completely vanish from the face of man before his roommate got to meeting him. This place wasn't for him, if it wasn't obvious enough.You keeping a highly skilled criminal at this place is like sending one off to prison! And he cursed his limey brothers for that, well aka gang members. Despite the fact they sent him off to this place out of love, Senri could careless! He felt belittled, if not-- like some tool allowing them to even bustle him in that car ride off to this hell hole called high school. Not to mention that this wasn't a normal high school like he would of hoped for, nope, this high school contained many like he. 'Gifted.' and no matter how much he loves starting trouble, competition is another thing. Whatever. It wasn't like Senri was going to allow anyone to figure out what he could do! Instead he'll spread his salty lies like butter, and say he remains human if anyone says something fishy. Or probably not speak to them at all, calling them peasants to quickly have hate received from another and move on with life- yeah, that was something he was used to doing. Senri heaved a sigh once more, till it broke the silence with an unsettling groan. "It's like the camp they kept the Jews in..." he mummered to himself with his burrowing English accent. His head arose to meet the skies of the outside world as he made his way back upon the schools entrance. He huffed out cold air which made a puff of visible mist scoff from his lightly parted lips. All alone he found himself in some garden lookin' place, having pellets of water drop lightly onto his silk complexion. There was no where to sit unless you wanted your ass full of water, and he was way too lazy to wipe down a seat. Instead he just stood there looking at the fountain that spewed water from the architecture it was created from. 'Well, at the least.. this place is breathe taking.'
                                                                                  NOW DO YOU HATE ME? ))
                                                                                  ( location; dorm>halls>gardens ) -- ( with; no one ) -- ( feels; i want to touch it. )
                                                                                  OUTFIT // SONG //OOC:: first post always sucks. SOMEONE RP WITH ME YEAAAH 8D
                                                                                  rp with me sucker and ill quote ur a**
User Image

As soon as Terrance had turned her attention toward the dress she had been wearing, the girl sprung up and immediately began to reject all the ill accusations that the redhead had tossed. She turned to the boy, her face glowing a bloody red as she crossed her arms across her chest, preventing any further stares from the boy. When she demanded that he would stop staring, he narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists at his side. "Then you should stop dressing like that in front of a guy!" He shouted back at her. The two were in a mess of hysterics. Surely enough, anyone outside would have heard the two screaming at one another.

The girl ducked behind her bed while Terrance dove into the bathroom, sticking his head out to glare at the girl from afar. The boy glowered as the seductress clawed at her comforter, dragging it off her bed to shield her body away from him. With a suspicious watch, Terrance slowly stepped out of the washroom and watched as she moved to the foot of her bed, further explaining that she was not the so-called seductress that he had pinned to her forehead. Instead, she was simply his roommate.

"Roommate," he repeated, as though in disbelief that it was possible. Well, it wasn't like you'd find many academies that were co-ed within the dormitories. For the time being, he simply had to make sure that she was not there to tempt him the wily tricks of a woman. "Hmm..."

When she confirmed that there was to be no seducing within the room, Terrance frowned and nodded his head. "Yeah, yeah..." he agreed, and slowly stepped toward the side of his bed. Kicking off his shoes, Terrance plopped onto his bed and crawled to the corner of his sheets, squatting with a curious yet menacing look upon his face. It was similar to the expression that he wore when he first confronted the girl at the benches.

"Let me get this straight," he began, narrowing his eyes as his face darkened. "You're supposed to be my roommate?" He asked, as though to clarify the situation. "A girl?" There was something rising inside of him; a sort of energy that was ready to implode.

His mouth opened slowly while his eyes widened on the girl. From his side, he raised a fist and slammed it into his palm. A quirky and pleased smile pulled the corners of his lips as he cried, "I see!" Within that instant, his exterior softened from the scarlet demon into that of a small child.

"If--If we're roommates, it means it's like a sleepover, right? Right?" He asked excitedly, bounding off like a frog from his seat to a spot right in front of the girl. "We're... friends, right?!" He cried.

"I knew it!" He punched the air triumphantly, and a look of recognition crossed his face. He snapped his fingers and pointed to his face and grinned cheekily. "Heh, I'm Terrance! You can call me Terry though. I'm a Capricorn and a blood type B positive!"

He pressed his face towards her's, nearly inches away. "Who're you?"

C M P A N Y _____ ...MY BEST FRIEND

T H N K I N G _____ ...WHAT'S HER NAME?

W H E R A B U T S _____ DORM ROOM

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageWXXXEXXXLXXXCXXXOXXXMXXXE

TXXXO

WXXXOXXXNXXXDXXXEXXXRXXXLXXXAXXXNXXXD

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

A L L Y S O N xxxxxxxxxx M c D O W E L L

There is more. To me. Than you could even. Imagine. Expect the Unexpected.

xxx Well. There goes that idea... she thought as she covered up the pieces and placed it on top of the dresser, now she had to go find someone who could play. " I see. Well, it is a pleasure to meet you Rosemary." she said taking the girl's first offer of a name. She always found it strange when someone told her a name and then offered another. It would have been easier to introduce oneself as the preferred name rather than having the other guess.

"So tell me about yourself, Allyson." her roommate inquired breaking Allyson's train of thought. " Have I piqued your interest?" she asked tossing a stray strand of hair over her shoulder. " What exactly would you like to know? My dad's a scientist from Britain... I play cello and chess. " she said trying to come up with some notable information about herself. When she concluded she wasn't going to come up with anything as interesting she sighed, " And yourself?"

Company: Roommate: Rosemary
                                            Mood: indifferent
                                            Out of chances: User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items