Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suddenly, Rika stood up and stretched. She stood on her tip-toes as she did so, and her fingers gripped onto her long sleeve. After that, she rubbed her eyes with the back of her left hand, and made her way to one of the refrigerators that was in the room.
Wow, they've got chocolate.. she said to herself, and drew a small packet from the fridge.
As she closed the fridge door, she leant against it and opened the wrapper.
"Do you guys want anything?" she asked, and took a bite out of her treat.
'Ah.. No thanks..'A light smile was given to her generousity, but he'd shake his head.. Slomping down a bit further into his chair.. More thinking to himself like before.. He seemed to do that a lot.. Just.. Think.
Rika shrugged her shoulders and sat down, taking another chunk from the chocolate. Unknowingly, she had a few crumbs over her face. She was a careless eater sometimes.

She grabbed a nearby chair instead of sitting on the bean bag, and kept her eyes on the TV.
Edward moved to sit a bit more comfortable, bringing his left leg up on the armrest of the chair he sat in.. Arms would cross behind his head, closing his eyes... His pant leg rose up a bit from being propped up, revealing just slightly what SHOULD be skin of his ankle.. But, if noticed, light would shine off what actually looked to be metal.
Rika was yawning on the odd occasion. She had nearly finished her chocolate, and as she heard Edward move, she glanced at him. As she looked, she noticed something glint, but when she looked back, she couldn't see light.
"Huh?" she said out loud to herself as she tilted her head to the side and stared blankly at the wall.
Lina saw the artificial ankle glint in the light out of the corner of her eye. She turned her gaze, pretending to look at the vending machine, while she was actually looking at Ed's ankle. How strange. Lina throught, shifting her gaze back towards the television screen. But you couldn't exactly expect the ordinary here, could you? "Ah, no, I'm alright. Thanks for asking though." Lina said, answering Rika's earlier question.
Eyes opened, hearing her speak.. He'd raise his head lightly to look across the room to her with a confused look. 'Hm...?' He'd notice both of the girls were looking at him... 'Did... I fall asleep and snore or something...?' He'd blush lightly at the idea of it happening, he'd be embarassed..
Rika looked at him again, and it was then that he saw his ankle.
Oh.. she thought to herself, and smiled at him. "No, nothing at all, nevermind,"
He'd look back at the both of them again.. His eyes would close slightly pretending to go back to sleep. Though, through his eyelashes he'd watch them quietly.. Maybe they'll mention what they seemed to get all weird about..
Lina stood up and stretched. "Well, I'm going out to explore the forests. If any one wants to come with me just meet my by the office. I have to go get my shoes first..." Lina waved and padded out of the room, shutting the door behind her. She wandered back up to her dorm, where she put on her tennies and grabbed her black leather over coat that went down to her ankles. As she walked back down the halls, she slipped her over coat on. She would wait five minutes tops for any one who felt like going, then she would go out into the woods. Lina finally found her way to the office, where she leaned against the wall and waited.
Rika bit the last part of her chocolate bar and looked up to the ceiling.
That's kind of cool. I wonder if his whole body is made of metal, she thought to herself, and leant back. She was used to a load of things, after all, she did have cat ears and a tail; that was pretty weird too.
Her mind wondered to the different people who could be at the school soon. They would have some awesome abilities, and maybe even dangerous.
Wow..
As she heard Lina stand up and mention going somewhere, Rika looked up.
"Ooo.." she said, as soon as she left. "That sounds like fun. D'ya wanna come with?" she asked Edward as she stood up.
Plan was a failure... Ed moved to sit upright, leaning foreward to rest on his knees he'd look to her with a light smile.. He'd stand up to his feet, brushing at his closed a bit so they didn't bunch up from his sitting.. And nodded to the two. 'Sure, why not?'
"Cool," Rika answered and immediately darted outside. "Oops," she stopped and called back to Edward. "I'm going to my dorm to grab a jacket!"

She made her way upstairs and opened her door. Being careful not to mess anything up, Rika pulled a navy blue sports jacket from her small wardrobe and put it on, before changing into suitable shoes and heading back downstairs to meet Lina at the office.
"Hi,"
Lina checked her watch. She was just about to leave when Rika arrived. "Hey Rika. Is Ed coming or what?" She asked, smiling slightly.

((*Murders the small post* ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces