• Hero 100
princess_terra_brief
miz understood
princess_terra_brief
miz understood
name: Meg
teacher or student: student
who do want to be roomed with boy/girl: boy
descripton: looks like avi, Meg is shy a little bit. have a good attitude.
hi

oh...hi how are you? i'm Meg, i'm new here. what your name?
IM Terra im also New....

nice to meet you Terra. if we get lost, we will together.
*laugh*
Vitori sits outside the school. She sighs and runs her fingers thru her red hair. "This oughtta be fun..."
Dark-Princess-Vitori
Vitori sits outside the school. She sighs and runs her fingers thru her red hair. "This oughtta be fun..."
*runns out side and jumps on you* sissy
***after advertisong the school
*walks to school and enters through the gates and sees the new girls here in school
*runs to the school building and goes into skull's room and tries to wake him and tells him about the new students
gunblast_x
*rubs his head and says sorry. "sure i can advertise"
*goes down the marble staircase and out the building doors and out the gate and went to town to advertise the school

cheers do it in the chatter box or put it on your html
he woke up and jelled his hair he then walked outside putting a gun in his gun holder and the grabbed his skateboard and sped pass the girls doing a trick over them
name: Anita
teacher or student: student
who do want to be roomed with boy/girl: whatever
descripton: like avi, loves sports
*walks in 2 school looks around a bit*
vid_95
he woke up and jelled his hair he then walked outside putting a gun in his gun holder and the grabbed his skateboard and sped pass the girls doing a trick over them
*cough*show off*cough*
princess_terra_brief
vid_95
*cough*show off*cough*
*opens a bottle of beer and drinks it*
vid_95

*sees skull skateboarding and laughs
Name: Kagome
Teacher or student: Student
Who you want to be roomed with: Girl
Description: (( Do you take pictures? )) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
hello is anyone here?
whats up ..*gets on my skateboard and dose better tric then the boys*..... wink heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff