Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Alex Navell
Thinking: ....friends.....right?
Feels: ok
Wants: no one<3
Wearing:this

@lex moved to drink her w@ter bottle @nd then @s @g@inst the w@ll."Oh um her n@me is renee. She nice h@h@. Um i met her outside when i w@s getting my guit@r ..which is now broken in h@lf." she s@id @s the tone in her voice got lower @nd lower."Um spe@king of it..i need to ste@l @ new guit@r." she took @ ment@l note then moved put listen to her ipod."So do you d @nything other then d@nce?" @lex @sked.

Divine Snowflake

(OOC: Thankies =^.^= Oh and I'm bringing Ellie back in smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ:иσ

⒪⒰⒯⒡⒤⒯ : This~

User Image
User Image

Ellie lounged on the fountain, one bare foot dipped into it, the other dangling from the other side. She missed Alice, true, but she had to live on with her life. her phone buzzed and she realized it was time for her dance practice, so she got up, dried her foot and put her shoes back on then headed for the dance studio. She saw two girls dancing there and decided not to bug them, so she walked in slowly and sat in the corner. She watched the girls silently, seeing that they weren't aware of her presence.

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Feelin Like A Freak On A Leash
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

User Image A title most fitting
Erik Blight Kuromi
User Image A love most divine
User Image A place most pleasing
Meh skateboard hoe!!
User Image A thought most intriguing
Thats all she needed... Just let her go
User Image The clothes I'm in
My outfit~

★══════════════★

Erik stepped out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist and his hair in his face. He walked over to his bed, threw the towel down and shook his head, then started getting dressed. He found his phone, but no Ana. He smiled lightly and thought 'Oh well... My job is done, I helped her feel better... She doesn't care anymore..." By now his hair was dry and he flipped it in front of his eyes and walked out the door to the dorm and continued down, Unaware of where he was going. 'I made her feel better, that was my goal.. That was all she needed me for.' he thought, grabbing a skateboard from one of open dorms and starting to skate down the hall and outside, doing a trick here and there.

★══════════════★

Fashionable Sex Symbol

19,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Object of Affection 150
  • One Down 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxR E NxxC H O U

Thinking: (You dont want to know)
Feeling: Hehe
Taken: NO.

Ren blushed and smiled at Jace geting a towl and whrped her self up in it and kissed his cheek"i feel like taking our fun to the bedd room." she smiled and wlaked ot her room she was staying in and layed on the bed pulling jace with her and giggled

あなたは私に夢を与えた
そして私は、あなたに私の心を与えた
最終的には離れて、それを破った。

Ren's Day ClothesRen's Night Clothes Very Sexy
Translate:
User ImageUser Image
Ariana

Ariana bit the inside of her cheek and tapped her chin "Well, I have tried snowboarding but it seemed to cold, i liked skateboarding more..." s**t! Skateboarding, Erik! Ana mentally slapped herself for forgetting about him. Damn she was a b***h. Ana pulled out her phone and texted him

Hey, out of the shower yet?

She swished her lips in a wishy-washy motion "Other than that, nothing else" she smiled "Other than crime that is, how about you?"

Can anyone lend me a Thought? -ERIK! eek .....?
Can someone be my love? -Erik might<3
Can someone say my name? -Ariana Roselta Clover
User Image
Alex Navell

@lex looked seeing @n@ t@ke out her phone. She remembered when erik mentioned @bout sk@tebo@ding."OH um...sk@tebo@rding i do too um i pl@yed concerts @nd um,,,i m@de music videos. You know i c@n show you @ few tricks if your up for it? Unless your sc@red..." she s@id te@singly."Oh @nd i he@rd Erik ride down the h@ll on his sk@tebo@rd...so if you w@nt to t@ke to him hes outside." she s@id @s she stood @nd dr@nk more of her w@ter before g@thering her stuff."I need to get @ new guit@r...you w@nn@ come?" she @sked.
User ImageUser Image
Ariana

Ariana pursed her lips, wiping a single bead of sweat off her hairline. "Nah.. Play for me when you get back though, Im so beat.." she laughed wearily as she flung her bottle into the trashcan and walked out of the studio. She was nearing the room when she thought she heard Erik, or someone on a skateboard. She peered down the hall curiously.

Can anyone lend me a Thought? -ERIK! eek .....?
Can someone be my love? -Erik might<3
Can someone say my name? -Ariana Roselta Clover
User Image
Alex Navell

"OK then ill p@ss by your dorm ok!" she s@id @s @lex w@lked to her c@r @nd drove to the music store."mh...wow........" she s@id seeing the r@re cherry red str@t. She smiled @nd took it down then she moved @round the b@ck @nd r@n out to put it in her c@r then quickly drove b@ck to the school."5 4 3 2 1.." sirens st@rt to go off @lex drives f@ster @nd m@kes it into the school, p@rks the c@r @nd she t@kes her new to her room. She w@ved to her roomy then texted @n@.
"HEY im b@ck ill be he@ding to your room in @ sec....if cops come into the school....i own this guit@r ok!!"
she sent the mess@ge then got her sm@ll @mp @nd put it on her b@ck, holding the guit@r in her h@nd. The then w@ited for @ reply, just in c@se @n@ w@s doing something else.

((my guit@r <-- theres my @ctu@l guit@r sorry its sm@ll like re@lly sm@ll XD))

Fashionable Sex Symbol

19,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • One Down 100
User Image

xxxxxR E NxxC H O U

Breathing hard Ren looked at Jace and laughed happly"I never knew i could put my legs that high in the air." she laugehd again and kissed him happy she was laying in bed with that guy she sall ways wanted to be wiht.Runing her hand down his chest ren cuddled close to Jace starting to feel sleepy from all there umm "FUN" times they just had.two times was good byt three well that just killed her.

あなたは私に夢を与えた
そして私は、あなたに私の心を与えた
最終的には離れて、それを破った。

Translate:
User ImageJace Matthew Rivers
"Drop everything now. Meet me in the pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain. Cause I see, sparks fly, whenever you smile.. '"

Jace is Thinking, holy s**t......
Jace really wants, Ren
Jace is, happy

Jace smiled and yawned. He had already been tired from travelling but now he was just dead-tired. He cuddled Ren again close and kissed the top of her head. He was glad about everything that had happened today. He would have had a flashback but his eyes were already shut and dreaming a minute later

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image

Hanna Cathrine Laurintis

Hanna made her way up to the dormitories after the movie, she wasnt sure where Keyton had run off to, but didnt really care. She messed with her hair, as she always did out of habit when she was bored, and walked into the dorm building. Instantly she saw some guy skateboarding in the hall, he was pretty good, she had to admit.

[[OOC=]]

Divine Snowflake

❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie saw the girls finish dancing and clapped in the corner, Smiling that they haven't noticed her yet. She wondered about the blonde one though, she kept talking about Erik. 'Erik! Where is he?!' She thought, but she decided she didn't care enough to find out. After the girls left Ellie got up from her seat and started warming up, stretching out her muscles. When she was all stretched she found a stereo and plugged her ipod into it and began to dance a mix of ballet and contemporary.

User Image

User Image

Erik Blight Kuromi
Meh skateboard hoe!
I have a hunch....
My outfit~

★══════════════★

His phone buzzed, causing him to slow down to a stop in front of a blonde chick. He saw her looking at him and he waved, but he didn't want to stop. He knew where his sister was. He could feel it... . Erik chuckled softly. He wondered where Ana was now. Ana. The text. 'Of course' he thought.
Quote:
Haha Yea of course Im done, where did you disappear to?

He sent back the text and flashed a smile at the blonde chick then ground to a stop few feet in front of her. He checked her out quickly, his eyes covered by his hair. She was cute, as is every girl on campus. He approached her and flipped his hair out of his eyes and confidently said " Hey, my names Erik Kuromi." He bowed slightly and held his hand out to her.

★══════════════★

Fashionable Sex Symbol

19,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • One Down 100
User Image

xxxxxR E NxxC H O U

Ren woke up around 5 and yawned seeing jace was still asleep and kissed him softly"Wake up Jace." she smiled at him and ran her fngers dow his cheek.

あなたは私に夢を与えた
そして私は、あなたに私の心を与えた
最終的には離れて、それを破った。

Translate:
Corrupt Heaven
❤Ⓔⓛ ⓛ ⓘⓔ Ⓡⓐⓔ Ⓚⓤⓡⓞⓜⓘ❤

User Image
User Image

Ellie saw the girls finish dancing and clapped in the corner, Smiling that they haven't noticed her yet. She wondered about the blonde one though, she kept talking about Erik. 'Erik! Where is he?!' She thought, but her question was soon answered when she heard a skateboard grind to a stop and saw Erik walking into the dance studio.

User Image

User Image

Erik Blight Kuromi
Meh skateboard hoe!
I have a hunch....
My outfit~

★══════════════★

His phone buzzed, causing him to slow down to a stop in front of a blonde chick. He saw her looking at him and he waved, but he didn't want to stop. He knew where his sister was. He could feel it... . Erik chuckled softly. He had a hunch he knew where Ana was too. Ana. The text. 'Of course' he thought.
Quote:
Haha Yea of course Im done, where did you disappear to?

He sent back the text and flashed a smile at the blonde chick then kept boarding. He shrugged then sped up his board, heading towards the dance studio. When he got there he jumped and grinded on a rail, then his board hissed to a stop. He kicked it aside and walked into the studio, his first sight being his sister in the corner, and then he saw Ana and Alex. He was happy they made up, of course, but... he had no complains.

★══════════════★

uh @lex n @n@ left the studio @n@ w@s wondering for erik@nd @lex w@s in her dorm))

Divine Snowflake

(OOC: Whoops!!! Ill edit the post!!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas