Welcome to Gaia! ::

makes a skate board out of ice
after trying out all his new powers and forms jason rested by sleeping upside down in a tree" whoe everything is all upside down.
james re awakes and falls out of the tree.rubs his head" ow that hurt" james realizes that with his new fire powers he can do anything. james makes a fire skates and leaves a red trail wher ever he skates.
james walks to the lake he takes off his shirt and jumps down to the end of the lake . james starts to medatate at the bottem of the lake he slowly floats upward until he is floating ontop of the lake.
*james takes out his fire blade and starts to practice with it* " james concentrate if u fall into the lake now the lake well prably turn into magma" he starts to medatate upside down " dont look at the water dont look at the water"
james floats to his dorm opens the door and thinks about shadow and what would of happened if he didnt bring her back to life when she was dead. he would be hating life all in his lonsome he would be trapped in despare.
Emaleth let out a small endearing sigh as she stood outside the school.
"Well I beter go inside and drop my stuff off."
She walked into the school, shifting the wait of her luggage some so it wasnt hurting her arms.
((Whoops, just noticed I was supposed to PM the application))
Emaleth finally made it to the dormatory hall. She walked aimlessly down the hall, searching for room number 14.
name: Nanohana
race: demon wolf
appearence: avi
weopens:uses anything that she sees
pets: sha has a black panthern
personality: quiet,gets bad easily,ish a really nice person inside but dosnt show it.
breif history:Came from a small island where before she became a lycan lived with her father.(mother deceased) She then got bit by a lycan n turned into one herself. Her father dosnt kno and she dosnt kno how to tell him.
other: lovveeesss sttrawberries!!Will do anything for strawberries!!(dont give her stawberries she becomes verry sad.
classes: Health,dark,fire,lunch,wind,water,p.e
dorm:50!!
Emaleth stopped suddenly and stared at the door that read #14.
"Finally"
She pulls a small key from her pocket and unlocks the door. She steps inside the room, scanning it carefully. She plops her things down on the bed near the window and begins to unpack her things.
She walked down a long hall of dorm rooms looking for her room. SHe reached dorm 50 and droped her stuff on a bed. well...it looks lyke this school is nice. Maby i'll like it here.
After her long trip here she decided just to unpack her stuff instead of looking around. Their was sooo much stuff she brought.hmm....how will i finish all this!! sweatdrop (i gotta go)
Felicity walked into her new school, hoping people there would accept her. She wasn't really used to making friends because most people thought she was weird. She walked down the halls, looking at the floor.
Nicole found a dorm room with the number 14 on the door and she smiled slightly. She unlocked the door and walked inside and sat on her bed, leaving her door half open.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff