Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

Message to Katherine: Sounds nice. I'm going out to lunch with someone

As Alexzander sent the text, he thought that it would be nice to go to Benny's again with Katherine and Lexi. He placed his cell into his pocket and turned to Mae, taking her bag. "Hmmm. I have a few things in mind" he said, looking down at her cast. "Maybe somewhere close by since you can't really drive and I have a license but no car." He added the license part because he didn't want her to think that he couldn't drive. He was a good driver actually. It's just hard to drive without having a vehicle. "So how is your day going?" he asked, walking with Mae off school property.

Insanity_Amplified

SKINAMAX

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

「★Emmett Tarasov★」

Я может показаться милой и доброй,

Emmett couldn't help but laugh at the snippy part. He never really got upset about people thinking he was attractive it was just all the fan girls that insisted on constantly trying to flirt with him. I mean he wasn't into someone so much younger than him, or at least someone still in school. He sighed and turned and looked at her. "I enjoy being called attractive by people's eyes, just not by someone who still in high school and years younger than I." he looked back at the door as girls were constantly looking in and out of the window to see him. Giggling and running off with little images in their heads.

The mention of a date to the welcome back dance made him look back at her. "Ehc I'd have to find someone to go with, but I try not to dance or I get to into it." He chuckled and smiled at her at the mention of lunch, it sounded nice since he hasn't eaten yet today. He nodded towards her and then walked to the door opening it and holding it opened for her, watching the girls scurry off. "Where too?"

но в глубине я могу быть ад.

Insanity_Amplified

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

SPYK

"Bollocks." His attacked had missed. So preoccupied with where the light saber was flying he hardly noticed where NAloki had gone. HE was having far to much fun to pay complete attention. Two fights to the death in two days? it was like comic con all over again! Either way he was very distracted in his own mind to notice Naloki's drop to the ground. When her foot collided with his shin his leg flung out in a crazy sort of manner. Quickly he retreacted it to his body, dropped his lightsaber, and wrapped his arms around the offended shin. "Owowowow."

Suddenly he was tackled to the ground with a loud thump. All of the air left his lungs and he was left looking up at Naloki. Steadying his breathing he finally spoke, "You really know how to beat a bloke into liking you. You're awesome!"

User ImageUser Image

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image I was looking for a breath of life,
A little touch of heavenly light,
But all the choirs in my head sang no...

Naloki ‘Loki’ Blist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naloki snickered as she blew him a quick sarcastic kiss before pushing herself up into a fully sitting position - not wanting him to stare down her shirt once more, couldn't have none of that now could we? "It's the drugs that make you slow. You could totally kick my a** if you actually tried and were at your full potential." And she wasn't just saying that. Regardless of the lack of food he should be digesting but voluntarily, and moronically,choosing not to, he still had more weight than she did and for whatever muscle mass he lacked he made up for in height. Easily. She would be dead in seconds if this had been a real fight that had no narcotics added into the mix. Loki didn't question that logic one damn bit.

"But, sadly, it seems that the pupil has beaten the master." Standing, Loki raised her sword arm and said enthusiastically "Let it be known from this day forth that I, Naloki Hope Blist, beat the one known as Spyk fairly in a battle to the... sort of death!" Of course no one was out there to hear her triumphant explanation but no one had seen her win either so... in all reality, no loss there. "What now?" she asked, plopping down next to him. "Too tired?" she cooed, a snarky venom oozing into her voice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...To get a dream of life again,
A little vision of the start and the end,
But all the choirs in my head sang no.

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

SPYK

"Pft... drugs... hun I can run marathons stoned. And..." He walked closer, incircling her with every loop bring him closer, "And you don't know everything about me..." His last circles brought him close enough to brush her shoulder as he passed, "Maybe I like being dominated..." He winked and turned hi path towards the treehouse. "But yay you for winning!" He threw fist in the air in celebration then took out another cigarette as he reached the base of the tree.

Looking up at it he lit his cigarette and thought. The ladder was cut off for the bottom and would take a bit of a jump. Then the step were rather sparratic from there. Backing up a few steps he retracted his lightsaber and stuck it in the back of his pants. He clapped his hands to gether and rubbed, warming them before running the short distance to the tree. One foot came down high on the trunk and he used his momentum to produce the leverage he need to jump up and grab the ladder. He scaled it quickly, looking mildly like a monkey, it just looked to easy. Soon he was at the top with his legs swinging over the ledge.

User ImageUser Image

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Naloki ‘Loki’ Blist

Naloki couldn't help it,a shiver fled down her spine as Spyk circled himself closer. In the end, she was still a female after all and having emotions rush through her in such a way was.. distracting. Forcing her face to show none of this, Loki, however, arched a brow, "Sounds like you're more of a wuss then, don't it?" But she let it drop as he scaled the tree with surprising ease. "Most people have an issue with that so congrats to you, dear sir." She offered a congratulatory bow in his favor, her head dipping low and her hands out as if she were wearing a skirt - gods forbid. Dresses were not her thing, the ripped up shorts and plain blue t-shirt were obvious notifications to this simple fact, take special note to heed them. That dance coming up? She was so not attending - and not because she didn't have a date either. Nope. Dances weren't her thing. Too many people, too much noise, too much stupidity congealed into one tightly kept confined space. She would much rather get shot in the head.

Coming up from her bow, Loki sprinted at the tree and launched upwards. Her slender hands wrapped around a lower branch that she easily slid up onto with a small swing. Once there she slowly stood, balancing on the beam as if it were a gymnast prop rather than a branch that cold crack if any more weight was added to it... Thank gosh she was so thin. Making her way around to the right side of the house, Naloki slid onto the lower steps and jogged herself up to where Spyk now sit. "Welcome to my castle," she greeted, acting as if the place was a glorious fortress rather than the pile of wood and nails it truly was.

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

SPYK

Spyk scoffed. "Wuss!?! Ch... ya... pft... right... whatever." Maybe he'd spent to much time bugging the plastic populars. HE was started to sound like them. NAloki started up the tree, "I just like a woman with power. It's sexy. A girl who knows what she wants. And is willing to grab anyone by the balls to get it. I say 'Go ahead and grab my balls.'" HE laughed and took another drag of his smoke.

Looking around at the fortress, he shrugged. "I think it's fantastic. Better than the one holmes and i tried to make back in the day. it didn't get off the ground." HE laughed at their attempted fort from childhood, "Then it burned down..."

User ImageUser Image

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Naloki ‘Loki’ Blist

"I'll remember that ball grabbing thing," Loki winked but her smile wasn't in it. There was the trust thing again, nope. Not her. More of her just trying to crack a joke, to be her usual anti-serious dorky self, it felt safer that way, like no one could back hand her for saying something because she didn't exactly mean it.... That sounded worse when she thought through the whole procedure but that isn't the point. Point was this: joking was easy, simplistic, refreshing, joyous. Being serious? Not so much. Seriousness was exhausting and more of a pain in the a** than anything else. She would stick with what she was super duper good at for now. "How did it burn down? Playing with your lighter too close to it?" Speaking of... "If you burn this one down as well, I'm chucking your light down the nearest garbage chute or throwing it in the lake." The kids and her had worked their butts off to get this thing up here... and then to destroy the one way up. If it was wrecked now, there would be hell to pay.

"And, when do I get to meet this Holmes?" Loki's memory of people was limited at best. She had to see people at least a handful of times before she could even begin to recognize them let alone recall their name with the snap of her fingers.

//Bout 20 minutes left of free time.//

Interesting Flatterer

Ϩɦiɭoɦ ѵεrɦεarʈ

The tricky thing Is yesterday we were just children
Playing soldiers Just pretending Dreaming dreams with happy endings

User Image

Shiloh got up from her seat nodding at Ariana to say that she would meet her in the cafe. She went to her locker sticking her book and phone in it before heading to the cafe. There was a long line of people waiting to get there food so she decided she would just wait until later. It didn't take her long to spot Ryder, Tyler and Ariana because they were in the spot they always sat at. Shiloh pulled out her chair and sat down just in time to hear Ariana ask if Ryder had put the list for cheer up yet. Shiloh knew that herself and Ariana had made the team but she was curious to find out who else had made the team this year.

Shiloh looked behind her just as someone went to pass her. She quickly grabbed the apple juice he had on his tray. The kid stop to give her a dirty look. "Thanks for the juice." She said turning back around in her seat and drinking some of it. At least now she didn't need to wait in line for a drink.

[XX]
[XX]

In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords
But now we've stepped into a cruel world Where everybody stands and keeps score
ooc:
Outfit: xx
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Interesting Flatterer

iolet Ϩage

User Image
I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out

Violet walked to the cafe her lunch in her had. She pulled open the big door and looked around the room for a place to sit. Every table was pretty much full with people. She spotted a table that had only four people at it. She could tell who the people were from here and decided it would probably be best to avoid them at all costs. She turned around quickly heading back out of the cafe. She would find somewhere else to sit. Violet wondered threw the halls before she finally found her way back to her locker. She sank to the floor and pulled out her lunch. Sitting alone wasn't much fun but she was use to it at least.

Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Outfit:xx
OOC:

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
//on break and trying to crank out a post before I gotta go so no format for now. I'll be home in an hour or so.//

Tyler returned to the table, food in hand. Today's lunch consisted of an apple, a cheese burger, chocolate milk (because why not) and some carrots that he was pretty sure were from three days ago... sitting in the same container. Tyler vaguely wandered how often this food was changed out.... he was hoping regularily but doubted he would find such a result if he actually asked the ladies in back. Sighing heavily he took a seat next to Ryder, smiling warmly at the group before focusing on his food. Like he mentioned before, gossip wasn't his thing and he wasn't about to get into it. Honestly, the only thing he could think of was getting the rest of the damn day over with before he had a anxiety attack. If he could just get Ryder to his house, finish up with her possibly negative reaction, he would feel better. kind of like ripping off a bandaid quickly so you can say you did it and move on. Same deal. Well, except that Ryder wasn't a bandaid... Whatever, you get the point.

"Yeah, are you letting Tommie join or what?" he knew Ryder hadn't been entirely sure but, let's face it, the he-she had skill and, regardless of what others thought, they could really add a powerful asset to the group - maybe could bring them to the next level.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Rafael Kaleo Huntelaar

Raef still looked around for where Ariana, Shiloh, and Jaw were sitting to eat. He saw Ariana pass him. "Hey, wai-..." She seemed in a rush for some reason as she headed towards the cafeteria, so he might as well not follow her. "Damn, I guess I'll have to find a seat outside." He walked out into the quad, to find a group of students leaving a table in the corner. He took over the table as soon as they left, plopping his backpack to the side of him. He began eating his salad with no one else around him, fairly quiet. He was used to eating alone all along. He drank his muscle milk "This has got to change." he thought. "I mean, c'mon Raef, you gotta get yourself out there, start meeting new people. Do you wanna be a loner all your life?" Raef took out his soccer ball from his backpack and dropped it to the ground by his feet under the table. He kept thinking as he ate his salad and dribbled the ball from his left foot to right foot to left foot under the table.

User Image

Generous Millionaire

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★Love me hate me
Say what you want about me …

User Image

╔══════════════╗

»With: Tyler, Ariana, and Shiloh
»Location: Cafeteria
»Mood/Thinking:Calm
»OOC:((--))
»Outfit: XXXXX

╚══════════════╝

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

Ryder watched as Shiloh and Ariana joined her at the table. Laughing softly as she saw Shiloh pluck a juice of another tray, she looked up to see Tyler was joining them now. The bad mood that she had was finally lifting, at least for now. When asked about the list as well as if she was letting Tommie on the squad, Ryder ran a hand through her blonde hair. “No, I haven’t put it up yet. I’m going to when we head over to the gymnasium.” Thinking about Tommie, Ryder considered the options. She was good and would most likely help take them to Nationals, as long as she wasn’t trying to pull cover over their eyes and screw them over. “I think I’m going to allow Tommie to join but under a probationary like period. Let’s see what she can do and how she acts.” Nodding as she spoke, she folded her arms under her breasts and watched the others. She still had no appetite or even a desire to force herself to eat. Just as her mood was beginning to get better, Ryder felt her phone go off. Pulling it out of her pocket, she glanced down to see a message from her father. It seemed that her bitchy sister couldn’t keep a damn thing to herself and told her father everything that happened. Even if he was hundreds of miles away, he could still intimidate her through a set of words. Looks like he was now pissed off at her for the way she handled herself. God her sister was such a daddy’s girl, who unlike Ryder ran to their father for everything. Ryder would never run to her mother for something as stupid as the fight that she just had with her sister. Sighing softly, she slid her phone back into her pocket and put the fake smile back on her face. “So, what are the plans for the dance guys? Are we riding separate? Or should we get my mom’s driver to take us. The company that he works for has one of those large stretch hummer like cars.” Glancing around the table, she put on a front so no one would have any clue what was actually going on in her head, at least everyone except Tyler. He could usually read her like a book.

׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

User Image

…..But all of the boys and all of the girls are
begging to If You Seek Amy★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

ஐ - Ariana Valentine - ஐ
M E E T I N GxxY O UxxW A SxxF A T E
B E C O M I N GxxY O U RxxF R I E N DxxW A SxxAxxC H O I C E
B U TxxF A L L I N GxxI NxxL O V ExxW I T HxxY O UxxW A SxxB E Y O N DxxM YxxC H O I C E

User Image

Ariana watched as Shiloh snatched the juice from someone's tray. She felt sorry for the guy, but she got over it. "Just took the juice huh? Why not just take the whole tray.. I mean look how long the line is," She said jokingly, but was truthful about the lengthy line. She continued to eat her salad, and nodded her head about the list being put up later. Knowing already that they had decided earlier that Tommi would be on the squad, she wasn't surprised. But what her thought was thinking was that if they could give Tommi a make over. To actually look as if she was suppose to be on the squad. She finished her Salad, putting her lid back onto her plastic container and replaced into her lunchbox. "Sooo if Tommi is gonna be on the squad, should we give her a make over?" If they did get to do a make over for Tommii it would help Ariana keep reminding herself that Tommi was a girl. Instead of always getting confused whether or not Tommi is a he or a she. She doesnt want to call her a he-she even though it appears that she's male. Ariana patted her mouth with a napkin, then rested her arms on the table, resting upon one another. "I think we should all go in a group. It would be more fun, for all of us being together!"  
            Ariana's location/company: Cafeteria/With Shiloh, Ryder, and Tyler

Outfit: xxx
    /

Interesting Flatterer

Ϩɦiɭoɦ ѵεrɦεarʈ

The tricky thing Is yesterday we were just children
    Playing soldiers Just pretending Dreaming dreams with happy endings

User Image

Shiloh pulled her hair up into a pony tail well listening to her friends talk. She could of taken the guys whole tray like Ariana joked but he probably would of thrown something at her then. Giving Tommi a makeover was a good idea, they would just have to get her to agree to it."Do you think she will even let us give her a makeover? I always though she liked to look like a boy." Shiloh shrugged and took another sip of her drink. "... And yeah I think we should all go to the dance together. Besides it being fun it will save us from having to try and find each other well everyone is wearing masks." Shiloh looked around the room and then back to her table. "I guess that Raef guy chickened out ..." It wasn't really like Shiloh cared if he came or not it was just a little odd that he didn't show up.

[XX]
    [XX]

In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords
    But now we've stepped into a cruel world Where everybody stands and keeps score
    ooc:
    Outfit: xx
    User Image User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out