Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merderously Sly
(( stare I didn't fall asleep, I had to leave. I didn't think the forum was going to SKYROCKET to seven pages in my absence))

((I'll post as soon as I can. My computer is freaking out right now and kinda being slow so, don't assume me asleep or gone. I'll play my own character, thanks))

(( xp I was only jokine hehe, don't be mad smile ))
((bump))...Name: Eliegh
Race: vampire
Occupation: To find friends and to find a High School where he can fit in.. and a High School where he won't have to quit( Dragoon High School!!!but any race accepted )
Elements: Dark/Magic
Appearance: 5'8, about 140 lbs, has Bright/medium blue hair, purple brown eyes, a green roman shirt, peasant pants... light brown, Black shoes, and sharp fangs that only appear when he is embarrassed or angry
Weapons: Fangs, his voice... when yelling...
History:

~ was born to two humans
~ abandoned at age 3 lived on streets
~ died of hunger at age 6
~ age 8 some vampires found his body and bit him
~ age 9 was alive again but was part vampire
~ age 10 went to school and fell in love with a girl and asked her to the dance but she said no.... his heart was broken
~ age 12 left school .. forced in his own way... in search for a new one...
~ age 13 found a school seemed good but when practically all the girls asked him out he broke their hearts by saying NO!!!!
~ age 14 left school again because everybody was making fun of him because he was a vampire...
~ age 16 made some friends and they all broke girls heart for a year
~ age 17 stopped breaking girls because he yet again fell in love with a girl but soon forgot all about her...
~ age 18 finds a dog, Arin, at The New Chatterbox Bar and keeps her... Becomes a student at Dragoon High School and applies for a job at a hotel... still doesn't know if gotten job
Weakness: holy, fire, Good magic, rap, and girls... except ugly ones...
Quote: " You've mad me mad!!!! Prepare to Die!!!! *attacks person or thing*" " HUH!!!! can you say that again?!?!?!?* yells as if a demand*"
The grumbling coming from her stomach told her that she was hungry. Carefully putting the book back where it was, she headed towards her room. Swinging the door open she sighed as she walked into the kitchen.
"I can't cook..." she said, as if in realization.
Eliegh
((bump))...Name: Eliegh
Race: vampire
Occupation: To find friends and to find a High School where he can fit in.. and a High School where he won't have to quit( Dragoon High School!!!but any race accepted )
Elements: Dark/Magic
Appearance: 5'8, about 140 lbs, has Bright/medium blue hair, purple brown eyes, a green roman shirt, peasant pants... light brown, Black shoes, and sharp fangs that only appear when he is embarrassed or angry
Weapons: Fangs, his voice... when yelling...
History:

~ was born to two humans
~ abandoned at age 3 lived on streets
~ died of hunger at age 6
~ age 8 some vampires found his body and bit him
~ age 9 was alive again but was part vampire
~ age 10 went to school and fell in love with a girl and asked her to the dance but she said no.... his heart was broken
~ age 12 left school .. forced in his own way... in search for a new one...
~ age 13 found a school seemed good but when practically all the girls asked him out he broke their hearts by saying NO!!!!
~ age 14 left school again because everybody was making fun of him because he was a vampire...
~ age 16 made some friends and they all broke girls heart for a year
~ age 17 stopped breaking girls because he yet again fell in love with a girl but soon forgot all about her...
~ age 18 finds a dog, Arin, at The New Chatterbox Bar and keeps her... Becomes a student at Dragoon High School and applies for a job at a hotel... still doesn't know if gotten job
Weakness: holy, fire, Good magic, rap, and girls... except ugly ones...
Quote: " You've mad me mad!!!! Prepare to Die!!!! *attacks person or thing*" " HUH!!!! can you say that again?!?!?!?* yells as if a demand*"

((Sorry, but did you even read how you have to make your profile in this Rp? Or are you in the wrong place?))
Tsuki was in the kitchen when he noticed he hadn't slept for long. "Oh well I'll just eat and go for a walk..." Tsuki then grinned a little and took out a tortilla, and wrapped his scrambled eggs in it for a breakfast burrito thingy. (Well this should taste good, now all it needs is a little ketchup) Tsuki walked out of his dorm and started walking around the school, munching on his food...
Ruby managed to make edible eggs and a burned toast. After quickly eating those she walked out of her dorm. "Guess a walk wouldn't hurt..." she said. Then she spotted Tsuki.
"Hi! Um...I don't think I ever caught your name...mine's Ruby."
Misaoko
Ruby managed to make edible eggs and a burned toast. After quickly eating those she walked out of her dorm. "Guess a walk wouldn't hurt..." she said. Then she spotted Tsuki.
"Hi! Um...I don't think I ever caught your name...mine's Ruby."

He swallowed what was left of his food "Yum, my names Tsuki, pleased to meet you Ruby." Tsuki then scratched one of his fox ears grinning a little
Ruby laughed at how silly but cute Tsuki looked, scratching his fox ears. (somehow...this reminds me of Inuyasha...hehe)) "So what are you up to? I'm kinda bored so I'm just walking around..." she sighed,"It's much better here then at the orphanage though..."
Misaoko
Ruby laughed at how silly but cute Tsuki looked, scratching his fox ears. (somehow...this reminds me of Inuyasha...hehe)) "So what are you up to? I'm kinda bored so I'm just walking around..." she sighed,"It's much better here then at the orphanage though..."

"Same here, just very boared, I almost feel like playing tricks on people, of course that could just be my Kitsune personality talking..." Tsuki grinned mischieviously, as thought up ways to make everyone lost in this school.
She shook her head.
"Ever been to the school gardens?" Ruby asked,"I heard they're beautiful...never been there. I think I'll check it out..."
Misaoko
She shook her head.
"Ever been to the school gardens?" Ruby asked,"I heard they're beautiful...never been there. I think I'll check it out..."

"Yes, I've been there before" Tsuki eyes held a sad look for a second, before they went back into a happy look "They every kind of flower imaginable in there"
Ruby saw the flash of sadness in Tsuki's eyes and wondered what had happened to him that thinking of the garden made him sad.
"Well I'll be off now..."
((Sry...I have to go mow the lawn...I'll be back later today though.))
Misaoko
Ruby saw the flash of sadness in Tsuki's eyes and wondered what had happened to him that thinking of the garden made him sad.
"Well I'll be off now..."
((Sry...I have to go mow the lawn...I'll be back later today though.))

Tsuki smiled a bit as Ruby walked off "Bye..." Then he had an evil grin as he went to a corridor and decided to use his illusions on it "Hmmmm... Lets make this now be the corridor to the cafateria" Tsuki muttered his quick spell and placed a leaf in the corner, he saw nothing change but he could tell it had worked. Tsuki then went ot the cafateria corridor and and made it the one that leads to the main hall. Grinning Tsuki went back to his dorm, to make some other food.
((It's JAMES not Jason xp ))

James walked out of the cafeteria quite exhausted. "How did it get so late so fast?" He walked to the dormitorys and to his room to get some shut eye.
The next morning he woke up with his energy completely restored. *Yawn* "That was a great sleep... What time is it?" James looked at his watch with a look of horror. "11:00 am already?! I've missed a class and I'm late for another!" He got ready in record time and ran out of the dormitorys toward his Potions class.
Ruby sighed as she walked out of the garden. "Time for Zodiac Studies..." she said. She ran to her class knowing that if she didn't she'd be late.
"Gotta hurry!" ((Ummm...I think we should designate what specific day it is so that we know if we have a weekend or a 'free day'.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff