Welcome to Gaia! ::

" are you getting ideas Amithia. Okay. What do you say Gin?"
*walks in to her dorm leaving the door open for anyvistors/roommates(hopefully) and plops on to her neatly made black covered bed but first turning on her cdplayer/stero to her fav cd (Evanescence) and sighs leanig on her elbows hoping somone wiil come by to talk or whatever*
"Alright. I'll go first," Amithia laughs. "I dare Gin to kiss Dalila. Anyway and anywhere he wants."
" Okay..." Dalila turns to face Gin. " Go ahead."
Gin smiled, and leaned towards Dalila. He half-closed his eyes, and slowly kissed her, giving her some tongue. As he began to pull away, their tongues continued to touch, outside of their mouths.
"mmmm..."
He began to plant kissed down her neck, then he kissed each of her breasts, and worked his way down her stomach, stopping at her belly button.

He smiled, and sat up again.
"How was that?"
" That tickled." Starts laughing.
"Alright, your turn Gin!" Amithia smiles, finally unveiling her eyes and daring to look.
Gin smiled.
"I dare Dalila to kiss Amithia, any way, and anywhere she wants."
He smirked.
" Okay...this will be interesting." Dalila gives amithia a quick kiss on the cheek.
"...eh...." Amithia looks at him doubtfully.
Gin looked at Dalila.
"Ok. It's your turn."
" I dare Amithia to kiss Gin anywhere and anyway that she wants."
Gin smiled, and looked at Amithia.
"Go ahead."
*walked down the stairs to where a little group was playing truth or dare she grinned* hey can i play?*she asked leaning over sligthly*
Amithia closed her eyes slightly and kissed Gin fully on the lips. She urged her tongue through an opening in his lips and straddled his lap with her legs. She pinned him up against the jacuuzi wall and continued to kiss him passionately. She finally made her way to his neck where she kissed across the collar bone. She breaks away and looks at him. "How was that??"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff