Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
x
x

Damien frowned, watching the stranger with the bell as he continued to ring it, wondering what in the hell he was doing out there. He had heard of weird people doing weird things on Halloween but it seemed like this took the cake. Oh, and now there was someone else. Damien frowned, looking closer, scoffing when he realized who it was. Cody; of course it was friggin' Cody. They amy have shared a room, they may have shared athletic interests, but Damien held no liking for Cody. He found his room mate irritating, and besides, he was an opponent, someone that could standin the way of Damien and being the best. That meant that he was not to be trusted. He was wearing a football unform but something wasn't quite right about it. It must have been a costume. Damien snorted with soft, derisive laughter. It would figure that he was wasting time going to that stupid costume party instead of training. There's a reason you're second best, slacker, Damien thought with more than a touch of arrogance.

It would seem that Cody was just as curious about what the masked man was doing with his bell. He had approached the stranger and asked about what he was doing. The masked man's answer was...well, it was pretty obvious and in Damien's opinion it was pretty stupid as well. He sounded perfectly serious about he had said, however, further cementing Damien's guess that this weirdo was one of those strange art students. Alright, well, some weirdo's weird Halloween activities were no reason for him to interupt his training. Let Cody stand there and waste time that could be spent training and bettering himself. Damien would just carry on, getting better and staying on top where he belonged. However...he was rather curious as to why the masked man was ringing the bell. All Hallows' Eve activities, he had said, but in what culture did one ring a bell on Halloween?

"So...why are you ringing a bell exactly?" he asked as approached the pair throwing in a snide, "Hey Cody. Nice costume - decide to dress up as the thing you'll never be?" A jab, of course, at Cody's skills on the athletic field and the fact that as far as Damien was concerned he would never make it in the world of professional sports. He smirked at his room mate before turning back to the mask-wearing bell-ringer. "I mean, what does a bell have to do with Halloween anyway?" Why not just go to the party or something like that if he wanted to celebrate the spooky holiday? It didn't make any sense to him and Damien really didn't understand it. He didn't understand why he cared either but whatever. Once he got an answer he would carry on with his run. Hopefully by the time that curfew rolled around he would be able to fall asleep without having to deal with Cody stumbling in, probably drunk from spiked punch or something stupid like that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Exhibitionist

┇↣ ⋮All my life they let me know
- - -How far
xxxxxxI would not go
- - ---But inside the beast still grows, waiting
__ ( __Chewing through the ropes__ )

User Image User Image

Adam Cody Warren

__ ( __I will hide myself below__ )
I'll be- - ---
What you wantedxxxxxx
Kept inside I won't let go- - -
Til I burn beyond control ⋮ ↢ ┇

Ring.

The guy turned. Cody nearly jumped.

"I am engaging in-- Ring. "--All Hallow's Eve activities."

What? Really? Who called it that? And he sounded so...creepy. That mask didn't help--that unnatural smile, it gave him the chills. Nothing about those theatre masks looked right to him, and having someone standing there, staring at him from behind it on Halloween night...

Ring.

Cody felt goosebumps crop up, but he swallowed the fear that tried to rise, ignored the imaginations of two ghosts materializing behind this guy in a swirling mist--or worse. Something much more sinister. Don't be stupid. This isn't a horror movie. The guy didn't even answer his question. Not really. Obviously he was doing something for Halloween, though whatever it was, it clearly wasn't right. Before Cody could reword his question, the guy spoke again, trying to point him in the direction of the party. No duh. And he kept ringing that stupid bell.

"Yeah, I know," he said evenly as he glanced in the direction of the building, where the thumping bass could be heard, muffled by the walls. Cody wiped his brow to get rid of the tiniest bead of cold sweat that he felt form there. Was finding out even worth it anymore? He considered that sentiment for a split second, but he had gotten this far, so he would press forward--or at least he intended to, but someone else spoke up. Cody recognized the voice all too well, and when his attention fell on him, he made a conscious effort not to scowl.

"Hey Cody. Nice costume - decide to dress up as the thing you'll never be?"

"I know I'll never be a football player. I don't play football. I don't want to either." He thinly smiled, aware of the masked guy in his periphery. He knew exactly what Damien was digging at, and what he wouldn't give to reach over and strangle that arrogant a*****e until he turned purple. But he held back, played it off. No, he wouldn't get worked up over what he said, not now. Not even worth it. Everyone knew what a loser Damien really was. His little insult proved that. Though he glanced in the direction of Mitchell Hall. No. I'm going to the party.

Ring.

His gaze returned to the masked guy. God, he wished he would stop with that. Another breeze rolled through. A couple of people shouted somewhere off in the distance. Damien questioned the guy further. "And what's with the mask?" Cody asked neutrally, initially unaware that the wording could potentially have a certain pointedness to it. "Is it for...whatever you're doing?" He just wanted the answers. He just wanted the answers so he could get away from these two. Walking over here was a mistake.

Outfit: Click Location: Outside Company: Francis & Damien Relationships: Click

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

User Image

"No promises. Try n' stop me, Superman!"

Seeing Cyrus grinning made Trent smile almost just as wide, and not just from that, but because of his response, too. For a moment, he was transported back to the days when he spent the evenings playing pretend with a couple of the kids on his street. How many times had they played similar scenarios such as these? He wouldn't even begin to count them all. Gee, and here he was now, in his last year of high school... Trent still liked Commander Shepard better, but maybe being Superman wasn't as meh as he originally thought, even if only for the sake of nostalgia.

Before Trent could jump back into character and continue the musings, Cyrus had continued speaking. "She really would, and her costumes would fly off the shelves. So to speak. I know I would buy one in a heartbeat. Does your mom do a lot of sewing? Does she do anything with the stuff she makes?"

When Carter had been found in the crowd and Cyrus had commented on it, Trent had looked at him, confused. "That clickin--Oh! Yeah, yeah, Carter has his camera with him. Like always." He chuckled, glancing in the direction of the guy in question. "Yeah, the clicking, I think I hear it too. Now that I'm listening for it, at least. I wonder how many good pictures he's gotten so far." He would have to ask. Carter really had an eye for that stuff, and he loved to see his work.

But that would have to wait until later. Operation Fetch Na'im and Francis was a go, as noted by Cyrus' enthusiastic nod. He smiled. "Alright! To Ballard Hall!" Trent walked with Cyrus toward the exit, and as they neared it, he stepped ahead to open the door. "After you." Since last year, Trent had been making an effort not to be too helpful to Cyrus since he knew the male preferred to do things on his own, but this was something he typically did with all of his friends; it was simply an act of courtesy. Maybe on few occasions it annoyed someone, and for those people he tried to do it less, but sometimes he did it without thinking, now that it was such an automatic behavior for him, or in other cases, he just couldn't resist making the good gesture. Once Cyrus was through, Trent followed right behind him. "Hooh, it's a little chilly out. I guess winter really is just around the corner."

It took only a few moments for them to arrive at the dormitory. "Room 106," Trent said idly as they walked down the first floor hall of the B-wing. His eyes bounced from door to door as they passed them. "Here it is." He stepped up to the door, knocking. "Na'im? Francis? It's us! Superman and...Dracula?" He looked at Cyrus for some kind of confirmation on his vampire identity, but he still continued. "It's party time! Are you guys coming?"

User ImageUser Image

Outfit: Superman costume Location: Party => Na'im's room Company: Cyrus (and kind of Na'im) Relationships: Click

OOC: N/A

Shirtless Werewolf

Francis Barring
The Distant Artist

User ImageThe other was apparently already aware of the location of the Halloween party, which didn't particularly explain why the other had decided to come out and talk to him. Francis didn't mind the intrusion at all. While working on a project, he preferred seclusion to maximize his thought process and prevent any distractions. However, he was not working at this instance, so the company was... pleasant, he supposed. It would make the time seem to pass by more quickly. His statement seemed to have quieted the other for the moment. Odd. Usually when they got quiet like that, they also tended to leave.

Another voice spoke up from another approaching student. Francis' eyes moved to study this newcomer, coming to much the same conclusion with the previous one. This one seemed to be half a foot shorter than Francis, resulting in him having to decline his head a little to look at the other. This one did not seem to be wearing a costume, at least, not one that he could recognize as such. The tall one had been designated as Cody, which Francis filed away in his memory. The newcomer seemed to host some animosity to Cody, given his diction. Cody responded in an admirably neutral fashion. Francis was unsure how to respond to the situation, besides to make sure to continue ringing his bell. Despite the fact that Cody and the unknown had come to him, he had the feeling he was interrupting some emotional discord between the two. He had wandered into a few of those unaware. Results had varied from figurative explosions, to trapped in an illogical debate.

However, each of them posed a question upon him, and Francis was inclined to indulge in human curiosity, so he would answer their questions, in the order they were asked. ”If you want to be technical, nothing. The word 'Halloween,' was colloquialized less than three centuries ago. The tradition of ringing bells predates that.” The world would be a much simpler place if people were more interested in the technicalities. However, the majority of the time they seemed to simply anger people, which didn't stop Francis at all. ”Christians would ring them as a remembrance of the souls in Purgatory. Typically, they would be more mobile, and would solicit others to join them. However, I decided to exclude those parts.” He doubted anyone would have joined him anyway, and with this assumption in mind, he hadn't acquired any bells for would be followers.

Francis reached up to touch the white, plastic mask with his free, gloved, hand. ”The mask is a protective measure. It was believed that the souls of the dead would wander the earth, and depart to their appropriate otherworldly plane on All Hallow's Day. Thus, All Hallow's Eve was the last night vengeful souls could enact revenge on those who had wronged them during life. Masks were worn to prevent them from recognizing their potential victims.” Maybe the historical references would do the two some good at perceiving just how ridiculous this Halloween was, when in the past, it had been steeped in such beliefs.

But, kids these days weren't usually interested in this sort of thing. A real shame, but something only a global social reconstruction could really solve. At this point, he should probably distract them with something else, otherwise they might think he was some sort of automaton. While at this point, it was a little late, introductions may be in order. ”Francis Barring, art student.” He didn't hold out a hand, mainly because there were two of them, and the perceived animosity between the two might make them assume things in the order in which hands were shook. Better to forgo social niceties, as they had, rather than create any social divides.

<Where> Outside ||<Who> Cody and Unknown(Damien) ||<Thoughts> Perhaps if I introduced myself...

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
                                                                    Halloween. The one time of year when a person was allowed to dress up as something other than themselves, take on a new personality, and essentially become a new person; if only for one night. Having been out with a few of the members on his baseball team, he had missed the chance to see what costume Trent was going to be putting on. More specifically, he had missed the chance to change alongside the male. At times he had caught various people looking at him, but Trent's responses and reactions were kind of cute. The elder male always seemed a little off whenever Alex would walk around their dorm without his shirt on and at times, he'd even leave the room. It was just too much fun messing with his senior. So,upon reaching his room , he waved goodbye to the members of his team before closing his door behind them. Laying against the door for a moment, he took in a calm breath before moving towards his bed. Beneath it was a bag that housed his costume and after grabbing it he was off to the bathroom within their room.

It did not take long, but eventually, out came Alexander in the police costume he had gotten. It felt a little tight but after wiggling a little bit,it loosened up to where it didn't hurt to have it on. Some tended to have problems with have their junk out for people to see, but Alex had nothing to hide, nor anything to be ashamed off. Stretching slightly he moved over to his bed before plopping down onto it. The black boots that had come with the costume itself were laced up quickly before he was back on his feet again.

"Let's get this party started."

Moving into the hallways, he waved at various individuals as he made his way past them. The costumes he saw were cool and others were a bit silly. Some of them even dressed up like walking food. His favorite, however, had to be the vending machine costume he had sworn was an actual vending machine. In any case, he was simply happy to be in costume alongside others in his age group as well. Eventually, his roaming the area brought him to Cody, Francis and Damien. Haivng considered each them to be friends, if not friendly acquaintances, he immediately ran over before slinging his arm around Cody's neck. "Is this some sort of prediction for the future, Cody? Surely you aren't going to quit the Soccer team and play football? Right?" questioned Alex before looking to the other two in the area. "And how are you two enjoying yourselves so far?" Ending his questions with a playful smile, he eagerly awaited a response.

ooc; Sorry its short, and it took so long. I have the flu now D:
                                                                    It'll get longer, I promise. I suck at openers....
                                                                    In any case, HERE IT IS! Costume in the middle icon.....I think..

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
x
x
x

Damien snickered when the masked figure seemed to make Cody jump. Wuss, he thought as he shifted his weight from one leg to the other. No need to go getting stiff already; he still had a few hours left. Maybe he would wrap up his run and see if he could sneak into the pool. The doors locked but the locks were sort of ridiculous; a kindergarter could have broken in with a little dedication and stubborness, both of which Damien had in spades. Cody tried not to scowl; Damien did no such thing. He just glared at his room mate as Cody said something about not wanting to be a football player. Damien might have clarified his insult but what was the point? Cody wasn't really listening anymore anyway. The weirdo in the mask with the bell was talking, explaining what he was doing.

Well, okay, he wasn't really explaining. The bell had nothing to do with Halloween, he said. So what was the point? Damien didn't understand...and anyone that knew him knew that when he didn't understand something it made him irrationally angry. The more he talked the more annoyed Damien got; he hadn't asked for a history lesson. Rather than instill in Damien the realization of how ridiculous modern Halloween was, it just brought him to the conclusion that the bell-ringer was crazy. The masked figure introduced himself as Francis Barring. The name didn't really bring a face to mind. However, he was an art student and Damien tried to avoid them as much as he could...well, he avoided everyone as much as he could. He had been at the school for months but he hardly knew any of his classmates. He only knew Cody because they roomed together, and he only knew his team mates because they practiced together. Really the only person that Damien considered a friend was his twin, and Dylan was hundreds of miles away.

Soon another member was added to their bizarre gathering, one Alexander Alvarado. Damien glared at Alex just as he had with Cody - he was an athlete, he was competition, he was not to be trusted. However, the glare only lasted for about five seconds before he realized what Alex was wearing and quickly looked away. Don't stare, don't stare, it's nothing you haven't seen before, he scolded himself, instead glaring at the space just above the bell ringer's head. Damien couldn't help but snicker again when Al asked about Cody's costume. "As if he could hack it," he remarked, rolling his eyes. The question of how he was enjoying his night was met with a soft scoff. He was standing here with a mad artist, a hack athlete, and someone that apparently had aspirations of being a stripper, wasting time that could've been spent on training. How did he think his night was going?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naughty Hellraiser

User ImageUser Image

▅▅▅▅ But it was not your fault but mine ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅ And it was your heart on the line ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅ I really ******** it up this time ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅ Didn't I, my dear? ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅ Didn't I, my... ▅▅▅▅

As Carter moved around to get better angles, he glanced over at the main doors, watching for anyone that he knew, but at the moment, he still couldn’t find anyone. Not that he was overly great at finding his friends. They usually found him instead. With a sigh, he stood up and looked through the pictures, deleting the ones that were a little blurry or just didn’t capture what he had been trying to attain. Deleting them just so happened to equal about half of them. It was a struggle for him to find the right angle and lighting in here, but he had been trying. Sometimes, things just didn’t work out for the best.

He was still swimming through his own thoughts when Declan came up, scaring him. "No, I’m the 10th Doctor from Doctor Who, but Sherlock would have been a good idea to go as. More people would have probably recognized me." He chuckled, a smiling gracing his features. "I wouldn’t be surprised if the punch was spiked."

Turning to look at Declan, his eyes widened a little before quickly snapping a picture. "I think I might be blinded by all the skin there, King Tut." He tried to be funny, but he felt that he might have failed, and may have insulted the guy. "Sorry if I offended you." At least he could remember his rudeness, or maybe his attempt to be funny, by a wonderful picture of Declan half naked.

Carter glanced around again, catching the tail end, quite literally, of his roommate and his dog, along with a superman, heading out the door. "So, I’m not really good with the whole “interaction with other people” thing, but if you want to go talk to other instead of hanging around by my, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings. Otherwise, you can hangout by me…” He shrugged, not really sure where he was heading with that sentence. He just hoped that Declan would hang around by him. Carter at least knew him and he felt comfortable around him, but he really couldn’t control whether the guy wanted to stay near him or not.

▅▅▅▅▅▅ Tremble, little lion man, ▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅ You'll never settle any of your scores ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅ Your grace is wasted in your face, ▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅ Your boldness stands alone among the wreck ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅ Now learn from your mother or else spend your days biting your own neck ▅▅▅▅

User Image

((Sorry about colors being all over. I was messing around with the colors to make it a little easier on the eyes.))

Silabus Whitelight

Shy Exhibitionist

┇↣ ⋮All my life they let me know
- - -How far
xxxxxxI would not go
- - ---But inside the beast still grows, waiting
__ ( __Chewing through the ropes__ )

User Image User Image

Adam Cody Warren

__ ( __I will hide myself below__ )
I'll be- - ---
What you wantedxxxxxx
Kept inside I won't let go- - -
Til I burn beyond control ⋮ ↢ ┇

Suddenly, Cody was back in class, or at least it felt that way. The lecture almost made him start to relax. The guy started sounding less creepy and more like a teacher, and teachers weren't scary--except Ms. Pearidge, his English teacher. That woman could make a five-year-old scream just by looking at them, with her beady eyes and her face that seemed to be twisted in a permanent scowl. But this guy, he was boring now. Can you get to the point? He guessed he was getting his answer, but he wasn't looking for a history lesson. Still, he made sure he didn't look bored or annoyed. Unlike some people, maybe. He had the ability to be at least somewhat respectful. He could admit that much.

"Typically, they would be more mobile, and would solicit others to join them. However, I decided to exclude those parts."

Good idea. No one in their right mind would join you. He thought about making a comment, just so he could act somewhat interested, but the guy clearly wasn't finished.

Really, he didn't know why he tried to freak out in the first place. There were no such things as ghosts--or souls wandering the earth. Not even vengeful souls. No. Definitely no such thing. Even if they were, he hadn't enraged anyone who was dead. So he would be fine, right? Cody resisted the temptation to take that mask and put it on himself. Stop being stupid. You're overreacting. "Sounds pretty spooky to me," he said, smiling a little. "It sounds like it could be an awesome horror movie too." Or maybe it already was. He wouldn't know. He didn't watch horror movies because they were dumb. He glanced at Damien. Maybe one can come and terrorize you. But that wouldn't happen because that would be too joyous for everyone.

Okay, he had his answer. He wanted to go now, get away from this weirdo and that arrogant a*****e, and go inside where it was warmer. But before he could say his goodbye, the masked man introduced himself. Francis. Cody recognized that name--some redheaded upperclassman. He didn't know much else. "I'm Cody. Athlete. Nice to meet you." He smiled again, and he kept his hands at his sides. Francis didn't offer a handshake, and he didn't feel like doing the same. As far as he knew, he wouldn't have any reason to talk to this guy ever again, and as far as he knew, he wouldn't want to either.

Alright, now maybe he could go--or not. An arm appeared and fell around his neck. Cody turned his head to get a look at the owner. Alex. Now there was someone he didn't mind seeing. Before he could respond to his question, Damien had to open his mouth. Cody's nostrils flared--it took him a moment to correct his glare with a more neutral face. "I could if I wanted, but like I said, I don't want to play football. It's an alright sport, but I like soccer better." Cody lightly clenched and unclenched his right hand, trying to dispel the anger as he imagined his roommate writhing on the ground with a bloody mouth. He looked back at Alex, searching his face for a reaction, hoping he wouldn't believe anything Damien said. He really hoped not.

"The hell are you wearing?" The question was out before he even realized it. Cody tried not to look back down, but he couldn't unsee what he saw. His mouth felt dry, and he had this weird urge to run his hands over his abs. Sometimes that arose when he was around other jocks, in some situations. He tried not to think much about it.

Alex asked the other two a question now--there! A distraction! His gaze settled on Damien, who scoffed like a little b***h. "Damien's on his period like usual." He tried to make it sound like a lighthearted jab, but it was far from that.

Outfit: Click Location: Outside Company: Francis, Damien, Alex Relationships: Click
║ • Goodnight, sleep tight • ║
║ • Don't let the dead bite • ║

The feathers were tickling his shoulders, and the heavy metal and wood beads were cold against his skin, the leather pants he wore jingled with every step and his bare feet could feel every pebble on the ground, but other than that, his outfit was comfortable. He clipped in the last bead to his dreadlocks then set to work tying them into a bun at the back of his head, a spiky, rough bun full of feathers, beads, string and lots of color. His long, dexterous fingers were making quick work and he was done in almost no time, quickly adjusting the string that held his pants up and closed, untangling some of the heavy metal beads that were actually chimes. Every step he made created a small symphony and every twitch of his head was the same.

his wrists were weighed down with an assortment of bangles and bracelets, all of his own make and design. Some were wooden, some metal, some made from both, and all beautiful and well done, if he did say so himself. He nodded in satisfaction, his look was adequate and he would probably be fine at the party, looking like an old time shaman with modern twists. He headed out the door, leaving behind his empty dorm room. His room mate had left a while ago and he'd gotten dressed by himself. He'd even gotten his sister to teach him how to put on eyeliner and mascara over Skype, something she'd found hilarious according to his dad on the phone earlier tonight. He rolled his eyes at a wolf whistle and kept going, wandering down to the hall.

He passed Trent and Cyrus, moving to follow them, the beads and chimes and beads creating their little symphony. The dog... what was her name again? Something along the lines of Linen? Cotton? no... Nylon? No, it started with S... SILK. He followed them, keeping at least a meters distance between himself and Silk, to room 106. Francis and Na'im's room. He wondered idly what they were doing, though before he could voice his question they knocked and called out. "And a Bohemian Shaman" he added in his dull monotone, voice barely rising and probably quieter than his outfit.

He could feel his cravings kicking in and put a hand into the leather satchel, double checking he had his fags still. He could hold though. He pulled his hand out and tied the satchel to his hip, leaving the near empty bag alone after that. Though he did now have his phone in his hand. He checked his messages, his sister wanted a photo of him and whoever he picked up... awkward. He shrugged and tucked the phone into the waist of his pants, the baggy material enveloping his bare feet. He scratched the back of his neck and said to Trent and Cyrus, "good costumes".

He figured he should probably be polite tonight and at least try to join in the conversations.
║ • Wrap a rope around your neck • ║
║ • And watch you as you take flight • ║

Name Dominic Knox
Grade Sophomore
Height 5'3"
Where outside Dorm Room 106
With Trent, Cyrus and Silk. Talking to Na'im
Favored Classes Metal Technology and Swimming
My Halloween Costume his pants and neck pieceA tribal costume of his own design with lots of beads and cuffs in his dreadlocks for decoration. The majority of his dreadlocks are in a bun at the back of his head.

OOC: first post! woo.

Shirtless Werewolf

Francis Barring
The Distant Artist

User ImageFrancis continued on, watching the two from behind the mask. He wasn't particularly good at reading people. Cody, he wasn't getting much of anything from him, while the other one's face had hardened it seemed. What emotion was causing it, he couldn't say without more knowledge about the other. After his introduction though, Cody was the first one to reply, which wasn't strictly necessary, as Francis had already picked up the name. The athlete part was simply an affirmation of his previous assumption. His own introduction was more to prompt the other's name, however, someone interrupted them before he hoped the other would give his name.

Francis had seen the other approaching from behind the other two, but hadn't paid too much attention to him until the other male was upon them, draping his arms around the other two. At least he hadn't done it with Francis, as it might have interrupted the bell ringing. He identified the other as Alex, another junior, another athlete, one that Francis didn't know too much about. Though, given the other's choice of costume, he knew a lot more about the other's physical form now. His eyes roamed down the other's form then back up, examining the other's body and costume. Purely for intellectual reasons, of course. His memory brought up something someone had said, that the easiest person to lie to was oneself. The mask he wore should hide most of the examination, or at least hide why he was watching the other. He didn't seem to have an aversion to looking at the other like Cody and the second one.

He filed the information posed by the man. Cody apparently played soccer, and it was implied he did not play football, which made his choice of costume rather curious. The hostility of the unnamed one in the next statement was immediately apparent though, even to Francis. Unknown reasoning behind it, too many unknown variables to make a guess as to why. Cody made yet another obvious question like before, and wondered if he did this often. The intent behind the question though, was clear enough, and Francis had to admit.... “I am interested as well in why you decided to choose such an outfit.” Or lack thereof. “Though I hope you have a secondary outfit in mind. I find it doubtful that the teachers would allow you to wear such an outfit for very long.” It was excessively revealing, with a controversial subject matter implication. Francis did not mind it at all, but it would likely make a good deal of the student populace uncomfortable.

“I would say it has not been particularly enjoyable or horrible so far, more of a median.” The bell continued it's ringing as he talked, clinical in it's rhythm. It was interesting watching the three of them, an observation of their social interactions. It even revealed some interesting information that he had not known. “Really now? I did not realize Ashton made such outreaches to the transsexual community. Hopefully you'll feel more like yourself in a few days.” He didn't realize that Cody was making a joke, and had taken the statement at face value. It might not have been the wisest of choices if the other was indeed experiencing such a biological event, speaking of his gender transition, but the other had let Cody know it seemed. Or Cody had figured it out. He'd have to figure that into his assumptions.

<Where> Outside ||<Who> Cody, Alex and Unknown(Damien) ||<Thoughts> Interesting social encounter

Dapper Roisterer

User Image

❁ Declan Davenport ❁
                                                                      - - - The Awkward Athlete - - -

Of course the second Carter saw him he was already snapping pictures. Declan smiled and sighed a faux sigh of disappointment. Typical Carter. He commented on Declan's outfit, teasing, but he figured it was just a joke. Declan was convinced he'd picked a great costume. "King Tut, I like it." He chuckled to himself and then reflected on Carter's outfit. "I don't know much of anything about that show. Looks good on you though. That's what matters." He smiled and did a short spin on the balls of his feet, his skirt lifting to expose a little more thigh as he did so. "Just like mine. The skin might blind you but I think it's good." Declan realized something and then giggled to himself. "You would think as much as I'm outside I would tan more but..." He gestured to himself. "No color at all. And no, you didn't offend me. You're funny." Declan responded then followed Carter's eyes. It seemed that Cyrus, his dog, and Trent, were all leaving the party. Declan assumed they were meeting someone or dragging someone else to the party. They couldn't possibly be leaving when things were only just getting started. Declan also started wondering where everyone else was. At the very least he knew Alex was coming. Alex said that he would "like" whatever Alex's costume was but he refused to tell Declan what that costume was going to be. Declan figured Alex was going to be a Merman or something. That seemed like a pretty cool idea to him anyway.

He was brought out of his thoughts when Carter said he wasn't very good at "interacting with people". If he wanted to hang out with other people he could, or he could stay with him. And the way Carter was saying it made it sound like he hoped Declan would stick around. Well, it wasn't like Alex or someone else was trying to drag him away so Declan figured he would stay with Carter. But the guy needed to lighten up. "I'll stick around. But we can do something easier than talking." He took Carter by the hand and lead/forced him onto the dance floor. Lucky for the two of them, a new song started playing. The beginning of the song was a little slow, enough time for Declan to give Carter some more coaxing, and then when it started Declan got to dancing. Anyone who knew Declan well also knew of his love for dance and while he was self-conscious about it, he never missed a chance to dance. His body seemed to shift, change, and turn with a natural fluidity as muscles rippled and shifted with the waves of motion as he changed. However, he wasn't being a show-off, he was also complimenting whatever Carter was doing; though he did throw in a twirl here or there. "Having fun yet?" He asked, taking Carter's hand and giving him a spin before spinning himself. Declan began slowing down his dancing so he could talk casually with Carter.

Carter was always at games and practices, and who knew what else, snapping at pictures. That's what Declan knew him from and how he got to know him but Declan knew very little about Carter besides that. "So how are you doing? You like the party? Or are you just here for the yearbook?" He asked, still dancing. "You waiting on somebody? Alex said he was going to have a cool costume but he never told me what it would be. So I'm waiting for him to show up. The guy is always late though." Declan sighed openly, most people knew that Alex and Declan were best friends and friendly rivals and Declan was pretty sure it made for some good shots on the field for Carter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

Location: The Dance
                                                                      Status: Half-Naked
                                                                      With: A Lot of People

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
                                                                    Before Damien had responded to his words, he had managed to catch the male looking at him for just a bit longer than usual. It seemed like the costume was granting him the reactions he was hoping for. Although, it was not surprising to hear that Damian did not believe Cody had what it took to be a football player. It must have been a common misconception placed on those who played soccer. Alex, at first, had come to the school in hopes of playing football, but that had changed due to a friend convincing him to play soccer instead. Not to mention, he played football in his free time, so it was not like he didn't know the rules of the game. Fortunately for him, it seemed like Cody shared similar views on the sport. Then again, it may have been that Alex simply did not want males who were a hundred or two hundred pounds heavier than him trying to squish him whenever he held onto the ball.

Cody's next question shocked Alex for a moment, but the shock was soon replaced with laughter. "I do believe that this is my police costume. Is it not believable? Should I arrest someone?" questioned Alex before pulling his arm from around Cody's neck. Francis' concern over his costume was well placed, but he doubted anything would happen. If a teacher or any other faculty member came into view, then he would simply escape their view. Then there was a third option for him. If he could get them talking, who knew what he could do through the power of his costume, but that was an absolute last resort tactic, and one that he honestly was probably not going to do. "I'm happy you're concerned, but I'll be fine. Promise. But now, I'll be heading to the actual party. See you guys there." Without waiting for a response from either of them, he waved once before turning to walk away.

His shoes tapped along the ground as he progressed through the area until he could find the area in which the party was to be held. Upon entering, the sound of music immediately hit his ears causing him to smile. The various costumes spread throughout the area were just as he would have expected as well. There were some people at the party who recognized and then spoke to him and others, who unknowingly were staring at him before forcing themselves to look away. Perhaps his costume was a bit too revealing after all? No matter. There was no turning back now that he had come so far.

After a short while of walking through the masses of people. he finally manaed to find one person whom he could immediately recognize. In fact, the male seemed to have a similar amount of skin being shown as he did. Rushing over he quickly leaned hard onto to Carter before pulling back and wrapping his arm around the male. "Heeey buddy. How's it going? Cool costume, both of you." spoke Alex before flashing a toothy grin.

ooc; Sorry for the delay guys... I've been taken Midterms all week...I'm a bit drained..

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff