Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome studentsand faculty, to a new semester in boarding school and a new adventure in RP!
Now, while this boarding school is for rich and ignored kids, it is not for them only. Keep in mind, that any type of student is welcome.
We are also looking for any teachers who are willing to become so.

Rules gonk
-fill out the form after this list and post it in the forum
-no cybering
-remember that teachers are people to
-no chatspeak (keep it somewhat literate)
-have fun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"hello, I'm the secretary here at this school and I would like to welcome you. please fill out this form and return it to me immediately. If possible include a picture."
((it's more fun that way, but it is not required, just go find one you like on the internet or submit your own drawing. right click the picture, click properties, and copy the URL. Then paste it like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))
"If you want go ahead and attatch your picture to your sig, so everyone can see you. Thank you."

Name:
Personality:
picture:

have fun!
Name: Minaoko
Teacher/student grade: student, 11th grade
Personality: laid back, quiet, but interstung if you can get her talking
picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm the girl, the guy is my twin brother. We used to go everywhere together, until I got into some trouble and my parents sent me here. I miss him.
After suffering the extensive tour her parents insisted she take of the school, finally Minaoko get to rest. She walks alone into the cafetieria and looks around. Slightly intimidated by all of the students swarming the place she takes a seat at an empty table and opens her favorite book.
Name: Utani
Teacher/student grade: 12th
Personality: She has split personality's sometimes good sometimes bad depending on her mood and the person she's talking to.
picture: In siggy
Wearing a black pleated skirt and two singlets, a white striped and a black netted, Utani looked around the school with her hands behind her back holding a black bag with loads of zippers. She walked to a place that seemed like the cafeteria, pushing the door open she walked in and took a sit at the far corner of the area.
She sighs and puts her book down. She once again scans the cafetieria and unsatisfied with the veiw, decides that she is going to start walking back to her dorm room.
Name: Kat
Teacher/student grade: student
Personality: bubbly, cat like
picture: look at the bottom of one of my posts
xxScAnTyxx
Wearing a black pleated skirt and two singlets, a white striped and a black netted, Utani looked around the school with her hands behind her back holding a black bag with loads of zippers. She walked to a place that seemed like the cafeteria, pushing the door open she walked in and took a sit at the far corner of the area.

On her way out she looks back and sees someone sitting alone. She hesitating a moment, takes another look and walk over to her. "I might as well try to make some friends while I'm stuck here," she thinks to herself as she begins walking over.
Name: Gaby
Teacher/student grade: 7th grade student
Personality: violent
picture: [signture]
Utani looked down at the tiled floor and then at her black boots that reaches her knee. Her boots had loads of cuts in places, she had deliberately slashed it to make it look unique and her parents had hell over it. She lifted her head and moved the few strand of hair that had fell forward back behind her ears and looked around her fringe parting from the ears and falling on her left eye almost covering it.
xxScAnTyxx
Utani looked down at the tiled floor and then at her black boots that reaches her knee. Her boots had loads of cuts in places, she had deliberately slashed it to make it look unique and her parents had hell over it. She lifted her head and moved the few strand of hair that had fell forward back behind her ears and looked around her fringe parting from the ears and falling on her left eye almost covering it.
"nice boots," she commented as she walked toward the girls table, and smiled.
Name: Greg Daniels
Grade: 11
Personality: Greg Can Be a Quiet person, be he tended to be out going and fun loving. he cares for his friends deeply, but cant hate as much as he would like to. Music and Poetry are his Favorite things in life aside from his friends. He Dresses akwardly sometimes...most of the time, but his friends still like him
picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
skittleorific
xxScAnTyxx

"Huh..." Utani looked towards where the voice came from and saw a girl standing near her. "Thanks," she said with a smile.
xxScAnTyxx
skittleorific
xxScAnTyxx

"Huh..." Utani looked towards where the voice came from and saw a girl standing near her. "Thanks," she said with a smile.
"so, did you make them like that?"
skittleorific
xxScAnTyxx
skittleorific
xxScAnTyxx

"so, did you make them like that?"

"Yeah, before my parents gave me hell." she said recalling her parents going. 'That costs a lot and you just had to take a knife to slash it blah blah blah...' she had forgotten most of it because she fell asleep through their hell giving.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff