User Image

User ImageUser Image

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Hello new students and welcome to Shido, Japan! You stand at the entrance to the world's first and foremost academy when it comes to the defense of our planet.

Lets begin with a little history, Shall we? In the year 2016, We were first made aware of the threat our race faced. It had for a long period of time, been kept secret by the governments of the world, an attempt to stop global panic as they tried to subtly quell the threat. Things did not turn out as planned though, And that was because of one woman... She was called Subject Queen. She was the first that we know of... The first human to display powers that had only been thought possible in fantasy. She was billed as the first savior of humanity, acting in secret along with others like her to protect our planet from the vile creatures that lurk outside our walls to this day. And its because of her we are in this state now.

She had been fighting these creatures for so many years prior, but one day she decided to break off from those she worked with... To strike out against them and attempt to bring them down. At first it was only a minor issue... Then more followed her... And then the secret could be kept no longer. There was only one thing the governments could do... That was to reveal that we were under attack by monsters that were thought impossible. And what do you think happened, due to this? Panic. Global panic of course... There were monsters out there, ready to kill any human that they found. We were powerless to stop them! Weren't we?

Perhaps that wouldn't be so... Despite Queen's attempts to and successes in misleading the earliest magic users, There were more out there born each day... There were those out there with skills unlike any others. There were heroes still out there, waiting to be trained to stand for humanity. But who would train them...? In 2026, We answered that call. Amongst the chaos and destruction that had been spreading over the world, Two people came together to build a sanctuary here in Shido... They were Isaac and Isabella Robins.

They built this school with one goal in mind... To train those heroes in waiting, To help defend humanity from the darkness at our doorstep. They would not allow us to fall victim to these monsters any longer. They built this school so students like you, all of you, could learn how to better use your powers or utilize the great skills you have. They created this school so you could not only survive in this new world, but to defend those who could not defend themselves... They built this school to make you heroes. As the world crumbled around them, They took action... And thanks to them and this school, We have hope again.

Delivered onto the world by students like you, Humanity once again has a chance at survival. As time pressed forwards, We've shown those monsters that with focus, determination and the right training, Humanity CANNOT be defeated. In the past, What we have here would be thought impossible... What we have around the world would have been thought impossible. With the destruction the world befell just over nearly 40 years ago, It was thought that there could be no safety again. It was thought that there would be no cities... That humans would fall into small groups scrapping by to survive. Those thoughts were wrong. Now here we stand, In Shido... in all the cities around the world, having rebuilt our homes and built new futures! Yes, We may not have the number of cities we had before, But the cities we have now cannot fall. The walls protect us from the monsters outside... And what protects the walls? Guardians, Those who had once been students, just like you are now.

We've grown, And 47 years might seem like a short time to some... But its been my entire life for me. I've seen this world, brought to its knees, to the very edge of destruction... And I've seen it come back stronger than ever. In that time I've attended this school as a student after the loss of my parents... And I've proudly been teaching since my graduation. I've seen this school's growth first hand, and the grand heroes that it can produce. I know that you all stand here today as a symbol of humanity's strength, its hope. You represent all this school has striven to accomplish. We will teach you not only what you need to know to survive outside the walls of this city. But we will also teach you how to be guardians, proud defenders of humanity. Our school offers several different departments to help you find the training best for you, The four departments as of now are Range, Melee, Magic and Technology. These four departments all bring a grand variety of skills to the table, Each producing their own great Guardians. You will be sorted into the department that suits you best after a short examination of your skills.

Each department has a senior student, One that has stood out from the rest, that you can turn to if you need help, as well as the teachers, of course. The student council is composed of several ranks, The Reporter, for technology, The Treasurer, for range, The Secretary, for magic, The Vice President, for melee and finally, The President. The Student Council President is a jack of all trades student and has authority overridden only by School staff such as myself. Your current Student is composed of Reporter, Shinji Razenguard, Treasurer, Casper Toshigi, Secretary, Drake Lilian, Vice President, Kurai Ludenberg and finally My daughter and your president for the time being is Tama Hidaka. The council, along with any staff, will be here to support your stay in our academy. Now, On behalf of the Isaac and Isabella Robins Academy... I would like to welcome you. I am Reiko Hidaka, And the honor has fallen on me to be your headmaster for the school. I will be overseeing and teaching you all. May your stay with us be pleasant, and your skills grow substantially... I welcome you again, To our academy, And our stand of defiance.

User Image

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Literacy

Now, I'm not all too picky about your posts, but I do have a few basic rules that need to be enforced. First off, Absolutely no one line posts. None whatsoever. Next I'll ask for at least three paragraphs, not really all that much, anything more is welcome, but try not to go under. Now, of course a good grasp of the English language is greatly welcomed, but I'll try not to be too restricting in this area.

Activity & Joining

Look, It goes without saying that this will need people to remain afloat, so I'm asking you to kindly try to stay active. If there have been no posts in three days from you, I will contact you. If there is no reply for another four days I will then remove your character. If something comes up, Please try to inform me. To join this RP, simply send a reserve to me, I will look it over and then take other factors into consideration. If I feel its acceptable, I'll then ask for a full profile to be sent. If the profile is acceptable as well, well, then congratulations, you're in! Reserves and profiles should be sent in and titled "Defiant".

Characters

Characters in this RP will be controlling magic and other great skills, But we need to keep everything in line, correct? If your character is overpowered, untouchable or anything of the sort, I will at first get in contact with you to try to remedy the issue. If this fails, I will remove your character. Currently there are only two races available, Humans & Hybrids. If any other races are to be added, I'll make an announcement.

Other

There are a few other basic rules that need to be gone over... First off, It should really go without saying, Do not cyber in this RP. I don't care what you do in private, thats not my business, but please, do not display any graphical sex in this RP. I don't care if you imply it happens or even straight up say it happens, Just don't go into detail that'll get you banned. The combat system is below, If you have any questions on it, feel free to ask me.

Combat

1. This is not really much of a combat system and as such is very reliant on the honor system. I trust people to work fairly in deciding the outcome of battles among one another, for the betterment of the story, both for the RP and personal character.
2. Somewhere in your post, keep track of your HP, Shield, and Energy
3. Decrease in shield = increase in damage taken
4. Decrease in energy = slower movement, less activity, less accurate, using less/weaker magic
5. Melee: Include weapon durability. Once it reaches 0, it breaks.
6. Range: Include ammunition. Be reasonable.
7. Magic: Include Mana. Once it reaches 0, cannot use magic until it is refilled.
8. Tech: Include Power. Once it reaches 0, Technology cannot function until power is recharged in some form.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

The story of the World in 2073

Things have changed greatly in the world since humanity's decline 38 years prior to the present day. This new earth has become a dangerous and hostile place to humanity, for many of the surviving population even day to day life is a struggle. Though not everything is a bleak, hopeless place... There are several cities all over the world protected by large walls, rising high and warded with magic to protect against the outside world. Within these cities, Life exists at a style almost similar to 2014. Of course, such cities existing can only hold so many and as such, they're highly sought after living spaces. Because of this there exists a bit of disdain between those within the walls and those outside... Those outside the walls are looked down upon as violent savages willing to do anything survive in the hostile world they've been forced into... Those inside the walls are just as poorly viewed from the outside, considered to be snobby, privileged folks who are content to sit in comfort as their fellow humans die day by day outside.

The monsters that terrorize this world are called the Scourge, vicious creatures lead by an unknown race that appears similar in appearance to humanity itself. These False Humans, as they've came to be called, are apparently intelligent, civilized and perhaps even more advanced than humanity itself. While only a few have ever been captured, They've been noted as speaking their own language, one that has yet to properly be translated by the researchers of the world. These False Humans seem to share some sort of bond with the monsters they control, an almost psychic link that allows them to command their forces with ease. These forces appear from rifts in reality called Gates, portals that separate our world from whatever hellish place may produce such monsters.

Of course, With these threats also came a call for defenders, heroes to rise up and fight these monsters. At first these defenders were the militaries of the world and secret organizations. Fighting in secret against these monsters, for several years they managed to keep the threat hidden from the world. But even with all the technology and training at their disposal, it just wasn't enough to start with... These were men trained to fight other humans, they weren't prepared for this. But as luck would have it, a new breed of human would be discovered that would be suitable for combat against these monsters. In 1991, The first hero of humanity was born... Her name was Madison Ambers. Her birth was noted with several odd events... every so often around the girl the very fabric of reality would seem to ripple... and even worse, the Scourge seemed to be drawn to her in a way. This attraction would soon prove fatal for the town the girl had called home years later.

Madison would be saved, However. Taken in by a secret force known as the Internation Inhuman Response Agency, Or the I.I.R.A for short. Her she would be given the title Subject Queen, the first of their subjects of enhanced humans. Queen's birth was also the birth of magic in the world, and soon many would follow after her. After Queen's escape from the I.I.R.A in 2011 and the eventual public reveal of the Scourge threat in 2016, It was decided that a more proper training was needed to accommodate these new magically enhanced humans. Thus the first school dedicated to this combat training was formed, Founded by Isaac & Isabella Robins, The academy was housed in Shido, Japan and named after them. A connection between it and the Agency were quickly formed, though had remained to be proven true until some years later. Since the school's opening, others have followed in order to provide help provide a better future, but it wasn't until 'The Fall' in 2035 that they would become a necessity to the world.

Despite the destruction that had befallen the world back then, humanity has managed to bounce back slightly... Though no where as numerous as they once were and no longer the true masters of the earth, They still fight on with admirable hope and courage. Technology has advanced greatly and the concept of magic has become woven into every day life by now. Below follows a list of several notable cities and areas.

[Japan]

New Shido: Chosen as the city to host the academy 47 years ago, Shido has been home to many numerous powerful organizations. During the Fall, Most of Shido was destroyed, both due to the massive gate's impact zone and the following monster it unleashed on the world. Nonetheless, The residents of Shido would not let their city go, eventually rebuilding a section of the city that was later dubbed as New Shido. Now standing as a symbol of humanity's tenacity an advancement, Shido is one of the most advanced cities in the world, and with the academy and Guardians headquartered here, Its been deemed one of the safest cities in the world. Travel to the city is generally accomplished through air travel or naval travel, though certain groups are allowed ground travel out of the city, though its highly risky and warned against. Due to the influx of many foreigners to the city thanks to the academy and the safety provided in the city, Shido is also an interesting tourist destination due to keeping to its Japanese heritage while also adapting to the other arriving cultures. Shido functions as the Capital of Japan until the reclamation of Tokyo.

Tokyo Reclamation Zone: A section of Tokyo that has been reclaimed by humanity, Much of the city still remains in ruins and under control of the Scourge and False Humans. As such Tokyo is watched over by the Guardians and often aided by the Academy. Many Japanese still hope to reclaim their fallen capital in full, but for now Shido acts as the temporary Capital of Japan.

Osaka: Osaka is one of the least damaged Japanese cities and has been well protected ever since the Fall. A major CyberionX factory is located here and as such Osaka has become vital in keeping the world's technology flowing.

Notice: More locations may follow.

The Academy

Located in Shido, Japan, The Isaac & Isabella Robins' Academy is the first and currently most renowned school focused on combating the Scourge threat. Founded by two British magic users, The school was always intended to train those who attended in the way of combat against these monsters. However after The Fall, the school quickly began to gain more attention and was sky rocketed to the forefront of the earth's defenses against these invading creatures. The original founders of the school perished during this event, but their legacy carried on and the school grew greater. Despite its status, The school has not always been a peaceful place... Only 10 years prior an event known as the Purge took place which ended with the eradication of the school's corrupt staff, to be replaced with those more suitable for shaping the path of humanity's future. The school also offers normal classes on top of its training, serving to both educate the students as a normal school would and train them to fight for their future. The school is split into four primary departments, Each department bringing its own special skill set to the table and providing great advantages. The Departments serve as guidelines for a student's skill development, however a student may be part of multiple departments. Nonetheless, A student will always have a primary department. The school has several names given to it by the students, the first is the I.I.R.A while the second is Defiance Academy, due to its status.

The four Departments are as follow:

Melee: While one would think that melee combat had died out hundreds of years ago, The school, along with other notable groups, have proven that this method of combat is still viable even in this world of technology, magic and firearms. Dedicated to all types of close quarters combat, The Melee Department stands just as tall as any of the other three. Thanks to the contributions of notable names like the Kaneko family and the many talented teachers oft his department, Students can expect a wide range to expand their skills. From swords and shields to daggers and polearms, Even unarmed combat all together, However a student may seek to expand their skills, they will find the ability to here. Some of the most physically skilled students in the academy, Melee students can range from elusive strikers to unstoppable juggernauts. A notable student to hail from this department would be current Melee teacher Noriko Kaneko.

Range: Ranged combat has been a hallmark of the world for hundreds of years, Having reached impressively deadly states as technology advanced further and further. If a student wants to rain death from a distance, there is no finer place to learn the arts of ranged combat than this department. Even going so far as to at times help the Magic and Tech departments work on their accuracy, The Ranged Department is composed of sharpshooters and deadeyes. Students can be trained in all types of firearms and other ranged weaponry such as bows. Perhaps the second most physically capable department, Ranged Stuents are expected to be agile enough to put a distance between them and their foes as well as dodging around blows if need be. A notable student to hail from this department would be current Ranged teacher Ryouko Sakurai.

Magic:
Still rather new to this world, Magic has quickly become a common element to every day life. Magic is still a developing combat art, but has grown greatly since its birth to the world. Magic using students are not always held to such physical standards as the prior two departments, instead they obvious seek a much more mental state of training. Magic can range greatly from person to person, Each power capable of being unique in its own right. From soothing, healing magic to raining down pure fiery destruction, Magic users range greatly compared to the other departments. There are several benefits coming from magic that one should know of as well... Magic has the ability to stunt growth in some individuals, Such as current Council President Tama Hidaka. Magic also renders those born with it immortal, though generally this immortality kicks in at around age 18, for some it may come a bit sooner, thus leading to the stunted growth. A notable student to hail from this department would be the Guardian Azusa Jinsei

Technology: The latest department to be founded, The Technology Department's goal is to improve the world through the use of technology. Though it isn't exactly easy to find Geniuses, even in this day and age... As such the Technology Department is perhaps the smallest department. Nonetheless this department has taken great strides to make sure they compare to the other three departments. For what they lack in numbers, they make up with their technological might, creating devices that can help in a variety of ways and even robots and drones. While this department is one of the more dangerous departments in regards to error, They've nonetheless proven themselves deserving to be a department. The technology department currently has no notable graduated student.

Grades

The grade system in the academy works differently than that of a normal school. Students as low as age 10 are accepted, with exceptions made for younger but equally talented students. A student's school life normally lasts 8 years, with eight grades and four different ranks. Grades range from one to eight, but again, these grades are very different than that of a normal school. Each grade lasts one year normally while each rank composes two grades. Ranks and Grades work together to evaluate what a student is capable of and its not unheard of for students to be advanced or held back based on their performance. Freshman Grade 1 is the entry Rank & Grade while Senior Grade 8 is the final. Anything that requires a certain rank from a student will be listed along with its own information.

Ranks & Grade Information follows below:

Freshman: Composed of students normally ages 10 through 12, They are some of the youngest in the academy and as such some of the most restricted. Having just passed the entry exam for the academy, These students have a long way to go in terms of what they're allowed to do compared to the older students. Many of their training activities and such are monitored closely by Teachers or Senior students. Grade 1 students are the newest students and as such are not yet allowed on field training missions. By Grade 2 however, The first training field opens up to Freshman students, though they are of course heavily monitored by those far more capable than them.

Sophomore: Composed of students normally ages 13 through 14, Sophomores have been at the school long enough to earn a bit more freedom and leeway in what they're able to do. Considered to be more knowledgeable in their field, They're granted further monitored access to new training fields. Grade 3 students are first capable of accessing a second training field with supervision, While Grade 4 students are granted the ability to arrange their own personal sparring courses as well as assisting higher Grade students in their activities if approached.

Junior: Composed of students normally ages 15 through 16, Junior students again have a greater freedom than the ranks prior to them. Much more skilled than when they first arrived ot the academy, These students are seen as being able to handle themselves and as such are under much loser monitoring when it comes to their field training. Grade 5 unlocks another new training field for students, While Grade 6 and up grants the students the ability to partake in the Student Council and Disciplinary Squad elections.

Senior: The final two years, Composed of students normally ages 17 through 18, These students are some of the most talented in the school and as such generally do not require much monitoring in field training. Grade 7 unlocks all training fields for students, Only a certain field requiring them to still receive supervision from a teacher. Grade 8 allows the students to help mentor the younger grades as well, Helping their fellow students hone their own skills and shaping them up for whats to come. Senior students are also allowed to take the Guardianship Test, A test that if passed allows a student to instantly join the Guardians upon graduation. Here the students will gain a college grade education as well as a well paying job defending the walled cities of the world from the Scourge.

The Student Council & The Disciplinary Squad

These two student run groups are what help make the academy run. The Student Council is composed of students who have been proven to be step above the others when it comes to their abilities and as such have earned themselves a high degree of authority in the school. Existing to help their classmates in improving themselves and organizing missions and events, The Student Council has a high degree of responsibility compared to the average student. Working together as a team, The council is composed of five individuals, four representing the four departments and another that has managed to prove themselves highly capable in at least three. The Council has a lot of control in the school, but their orders and plans can be over ridden by the staff, as such the council can never become tyrants.

Next to the council stands the Disciplinary Squad, Students almost as equally capable as the council, They placed second in the election normally or sought to take the place on their own. Again existing of five individuals, their set up is similar to the council. While not as influential or capable of arranging things as the council, in some areas the Squad has even higher authority than them. As the Squad exists to keep order and rules upheld within the academy, They have the ability to take in and judge even council members if they're suspected of misdeeds. The Squad can also arrange events and missions at a more minor level than the council. If a council member is unable to continue serving for whatever reason, Their respective member of the Squad can take over either temporarily or permanently. In the case of a permanent change, a new member will be sought for the Squad. Together these two forces help the school function properly.

Election by Combat: The Election process is fairly simple for these roles, Whenever needed, a combat trial will be held that serves to find the students most capable of fulfilling the role. If the student wins and is found to be mentally capable of fulfilling their new task, they will be elected to the Council or Disciplinary Squad. Elections generally happen after the graduation of a member or if a new member is required for any reason. Grade 6 students and up are allowed to fight for their place on the council and squad.

Student Council President: At the head of the Council resides the President. A unique student versed in at least three different schools of combat, They are a jack of all trade student capable of fighting in a variety of styles. They have a good say in what goes on in the school and are often work together with both their council and the teachers to decide the best course of action for the school year.

The Judge: Much like the Student Council has its President, The Disciplinary Squad has its Judge. Again capable in at least three different schools of combat, The Judge serves the role of deciding if a rule breaker is guilty or not. The Judge can arrange and hold trials, much like an actual court, to decide a student's fate. Indeed, The Judge is both a fierce combatant almost on par with the council president and also the one who doles out judgement to the more... discipline lacking students. This Jack of all trades student is a terrifying foe to make...

Vice President: A Student hailing from the melee department, they fought their way to the top of the pile with their sheer strength, agility and all around physical capability. Assisting the president in decision making with the school, The Vice President can also serve as a replacement President, if only in the decision making process. Standing proud as a fine example of the arts the melee department teaches it students, They are deadly at a close range... It'd be best to avoid confrontation with a Vice President.

The Captain: Standing next to the Judge, The Captain is a melee student almost as capable as the Vice President. The enforcer of the squad, they make sure the Squad's targets don't get too unruly... Essentially acting as the Bailiff during Trials. The Captain is a powerhouse that helps see the squad's goals come to fruition.

Secretary: Despite their title invoking visions of a desk job and paperwork, The Secretary is actually a master of magic at a young age. Destructive enough to fight their way to the top, The Secretary does much more than just organize the paperwork of the council. Serving to document and keep track of the Council's actions and plans, The Secretary also generally has a much closer hand in organizing the events of the school than any of the others. Wielding great destructive powers or even wonderful healing spells, The Secretary represents the heights the magic department can reach.

The Assistant: A powerful magic user in their own right, The Assistant is as their title suggests, an Assistant to the Judge. Of course, don't let their job discourage you, They're fairly capable in their own right, often helping to put cases together and attempting to prove the guilt of whoever may be on trial.

Treasurer: At the head of the Range department, This student is a dead shot with their weapon! Proving that they've got a handle on this whole firearms thing over their other students, The Treasurer has fought their way to the top and as such rightfully secured themselves a place on the council. A terror from any distance, You wouldn't want to be caught in the sights of this marksman. As their name suggests, The Treasurer is also in charge of handling the finances and fundraising for the council and as such has the power to organize fundraising events.

The Scout: The Squad's answer to the Treasurer, the Scout is a formidable ranged opponent who wields their weapons with deadly efficiency. The Scout acts much like an officer for the Squad, looking out for troublemakers and bringing them in if need be. The Scout seeks out those who may be up to no good and makes sure they're brought in for trial.

Reporter: A young genius, This is the newest addition to the student council line up. The Reporter has a bright mind capable of creating dazzling and mind boggling inventions. As the head of the Tech Department, they often take a hands on role in leading the department in new fields of research and invention. The Reporter is a fine example of what the young department has to bring to the field and shows that theres a bright future ahead for technology. With their devices and gadgets, The Reporter is sure to leave their foes in the dust. The Reporter's job on the council is to keep everyone up to date on the going ons of the school and the plans and ideas of the staff, the council and the disciplinary squad, as well as any other important reports that need to be made.

The Support: And finally, A genius much on the level of the Reporter, The Support brings the innovation of the Tech Department to the Disciplinary Squad. Filling both a combatant and supporting role, The Support has quickly become a vital part of the Squad. Their role can cover multiple areas as they work to support the other members, ranging from helping build a case to using their technology to help subdue and bring in a subject.

Equipment, Vehicles and Technology

There are several different devices that all students are expected to have on them. These three following items are highly important, and should not be lost by any student. Vehicles & Equipment are much more replaceable, but try not to destroy them either... Please note, More items may be added as time goes on.

PDA: The PDA is a small handheld device very much like a smartphone in its appearance. This device serves as a student's ID card and a communication device all in one, As well as allowing them to gain news updates and access the internet, along with various apps. A PDA is required to gain access to certain areas of the school and is always required to leave the safety of the walls. The PDA is also fairly open to customization to a student's taste, capable of having colors or skins placed on it... Though mind you lewd images on a PDA are not allowed. Some PDAs have also been hacked, voiding the warranty and violating school rules... Any student found with a hacked PDA will be subject to trial by the Disciplinary Squad... and the punishment is fairly harsh. A Hacked PDA can be a danger, allowing a student to access areas they shouldn't, or allowing someone else to even use it instead. A popular app for the PDA is called the Shipping Grid... A strange website and app that students seem to enjoy.

Shield System: A marvel of technology, The shield system is a vital part of the student life. In that it saves their lives. Without this small device attached to their clothes or even warn as its own article of clothing, Students would be much more vulnerable to the damage they're likely to befall at the academy and outside the walls. The shield doesn't last forever though... So that brings us to our next device.

Hit Watch: The Hit Watch has two functions... It acts like a watch, keeping track of time and all that... And it keeps track of how much more damage your shield can absorb before its down and has to recharge. It will tell the percentage of the shield remaining, along with the time until recharge is complete. It comes in several different styles and can even be customized ahead of a student's arrival... Since some students are rather picky about their watches.

Pathfinder ATV: When students need to get somewhere faster than their natural agility or magic can take them, The Pathfinder ATV comes in. This light ground vehicle is one of the earliest that students are trained in handling and perhaps the most simple of all the vehicles. This vehicle is unarmed completely, but a student can still use their own weaponry or magic, if they're feeling cocky. Students Grade 2 and forward have access to this vehicle.

Raider Assault Vehicle: This vehicle is the first weaponized vehicle students will have access to training. This vehicle can come equipped in two different variants, a simple transport version without the weaponry and the armed version. Equipped with a turret on the roof in its weaponized version, This vehicle requires at least two students to operate... One firing the turret and one driving. This vehicle can be equipped with either a normal, bullet firing turret or a much more explosive grenade launching turret. This vehicle is restricted to students Grade 4 and up.

Cataclysm Heavy Combat Tank: Not all battles have to be fought on foot, In fact when the going gets tough, Students are able to bring out the heavy weaponry. The Cataclysm tank is highly capable in combat, heavily armored and able to take a beating as well as give one out, This tank is made specifically for combating the threats. The combined might with this tank and the students own natural ability can be great enough to change even the most dire of battles. This vehicle requires a crew of students, The training for the Cataclysm tank counting as a special class and as such is not in the normal line up of classes for the students. Students will be required to spend time training with a simulator before even being allowed in an actual tank. This vehicle is restricted to students Grade 4 and up.

Hurricane Gunship: When the airborne threats came, a realization was made that we needed something more effective to combat them... This gave birth to the Hurricane, A gunship boasting a rather impressive array of weaponry from a chain gun to missiles. This craft is a VTOL and as such is capable of launching without a runway, but also capable of speeds greater than most helicopters. This is a special class vehicle. Due to the danger of allowing live training of students in aircraft, This vehicle also requires a simulator for training. This is a single pilot vehicle. This vehicle is restricted to students Grade 5 and up.

Skybreaker Transport: When students need to get somewhere super fast, theres no better vehicle than this VTOL. The Skybreaker is a quick transport capable of soaring through the skies at great speeds and making a long trip feel short. Capable of loading a large amount of students as well as carrying both the Pathfinder and Raider vehicles, This transport is perfect to move academy forces where they need to be. This vehicle is a special class vehicle and as such requires simulator training before use. This vehicle can be equipped with weaponry as well to defend itself or to give support to other ground forces. This vehicle is capable of explosive weaponry as well. Normally a two pilot vehicle, the weapons of course will require a crew to work. This vehicle is restricted to students Grade 6 and up.

Below is more info that may be of interest.

School Locations

The school is separated into several different buildings and fields. The Main building is one of the largest buildings, housing most of the classrooms. The Dojo is a building housing training areas for Melee Students and gym areas for physical education. The Lab is the largest building on the school grounds, though this is mainly because the aircraft hangar and vehicle garage are attached to it. Browning Field houses a building dedicated purely to the ranged students, holding an armory to house school owned ranged weaponry. Further buildings include the Cafeteria and the Medical center. Some distance away from the school lies the three student dorm buildings and a short drive away is the Teacher apartments. In total there are four buildings dedicated to training and education and five buildings dedicated to housing students and staff and two dedicated to the well being and feeding of students. Please note, more buildings may be added as time goes on.

Courtyard: As simple as it sounds, This is the courtyard of the academy. One of the first sights a student will see upon arriving, The Courtyard is often used for various celebrations and activities, Or just a general hang out for the students.

Kaneko Dojo: This building is name after the melee centered Kaneko family and as such, This is where the melee students come to train. Housing various facilities and practice areas, The Dojo also holds the indoor gym area and basketball court as well as melee based school issued weaponry.

Browning Field & Armory: Named after the late Auron Browning, This large field located behind the academy is open to all departments, but is generally used by the Ranged Department as a firing range. Its not unlikely to see targets set up or drones darting about trying to give the students a hard time with their aiming. The field is often cleaned up and used for festivities when the time comes. The armory houses all sorts of school issued ranged weaponry.

Classrooms: These classrooms serve a double purpose... First they serve as their namesake, An ordinary classroom where students can be taught. But several of these classrooms are actually warded with a protective magic and as such, the Magic Department tends to use these rooms for their training. When they're not reading through various books on the use of magic, They're pushing their desks aside and throwing off spells without a care! Luckily the wards protect the room and the school from damage. Classes are located in the main building and make up most of the building.

Research & Development Labs: This area is strictly for use by the Tech Department. This large building is rather newly built and supplied with some of the finest technology from the minds of CyberionX, Kumiko Kaneko, And the students themselves. This area also serves as the maintenance area for Academy vehicles and as such, the aircraft hangar and vehicle garage are attached to this building, making it one of the largest in the school.

The Ibis Library: A grand library filled to the brim with books from all countries and in various different languages, The Library is the perfect place for a student looking to study or to simply relax and read something entertaining... It also houses a variety of comic books and manga. Be wary though, the ever playful ghost and the one this library is named after, Pamela Ibis, tends to haunt this area... You may have to deal with her games and toying.

Student Council Office: If you're looking for the student council for any reason, This room is often where you can find them. Located in the main school building, Second floor, The student council office is normally filled with the commotion that comes with Council work... Or if the council is just relaxing and goofing off.

Disciplinary Squad Office & Courtroom: This office serves as the home of the Disciplinary Squad. At first seeming like a larger than normal class room, This room actually serves as both the gathering area for the Squad and their courtroom. Here the squad delivers judgement along with other things. This room is located on the first floor of the main building.

Nurse's office: A building on its own, Calling this area a Nurse's Office is more of a joke between the staff of the school... In reality this building is pretty much its own hospital, equipped with the finest equipment to keep the students healthy and safe... In fact, Its even capable of attaching advanced prosthetic limbs if a student is to unfortunately lose a body part. In times of emergency, This hospital is open to the Shido public as well.

Teacher's Office & Lounge: Located on the first floor of the main building, This area is often filled with the commotion of teachers doing their jobs and students visiting for various reasons. If a teacher isn't in their class during school hours, this is normally where they can be found... It also serves as a nice place to catch a break, sometimes a teacher needs it.

Dorms: These rooms take up three different buildings, each dedicated to a specific gender or to a coed room. Centered a short walk away from the main school buildings, The student dorm buildings each have their own common area for the students staying in that building, as well as a small resting area outside. While the layout of all three buildings are mostly the same, the major difference is in the population. Two students are assigned to one dorm, each dorm consisting of two bedrooms and one shared living space. Dorms are mainly separated by gender, though there are coed dorms... Girls seeking to stay with girls are placed in Building 1, Boys with boys in Build 2 and Mixed Gender Dorms in building 3. There are no real visitation rules in place, so students are free to mingle as they please.

Teacher Apartments: Located a short drive away from the academy, These apartments are for teachers who either do not wish to have their own house or simply cannot obtain one. Larger than the student dorms, Teacher apartments are still normally assigned to two teachers.

Cafeteria: A small building in its own, The Cafeteria is not as its name implies. In reality this building is much like a restaurant, serving the students a wide variety of food from all sorts of different cultures... And to top it off it certainly tastes good.

Field Training Locations

All field training areas are located outside city walls and as such, are highly dangerous in their own ways. They are ranked accordingly to make it clear which areas students can train in. Many locations were formerly part of Shido city, but have been left abandoned after the construction of the wall and deemed too dangerous. Please note, New locations may arise over time that require student assistance.

The Shido River: Once a flowing river many years ago, the shifting of land during the catastrophe lead to the river drying up. Eventually nature began to take hold of the area, as with many other locations. Its now a large mostly open plains land with a moderately low danger level. The bridge serves as a connection between the inhabited part of Shido and the ruined sector now known as the Forest of Lost Souls. As targets can be easily seen from a distance here, This area is for Grade 2 students and up. Access to all other locations require passage through this area. Continuing north and crossing the bridge will take one to the Forest. Taking the east road before the bridge though will lead to the Airport and Sunken City.

Hybrid Battlefields: With the virus infecting Hybrids and turning them feral, its sadly inevitable that some of them are unable to receive the treatment to hold off the mind changing affects. Those Hybrids that have gone completely feral are for some reason drawn to this location, A almost constant battle being raged between those attempting to research the disease and those suffering from it. Students are to be allowed to assist in putting down these feral hybrids, as they're too far gone to save. Magic and Technology students are also encouraged to help with researching the area, finding why the Feral Hybrids are drawn here, and if possible, help attempt to find a cure. This is meant to be a student's first glimpse that not all enemies in this world are Scourge. This area is for Grade 3 students and up.

Shido International Airport: Once the bustling hub of travel to and from Shido, The airport lays abandoned beyond the walls, its glory days long since passed. As with many other areas of the city, nature has quickly moved to retake the land. While the airstrip itself is relatively open and hard to be ambushed on, The building and the remaining planes are a different story. This formerly gleaming and modern airport now serves as home to many different threats, ranging from I to IV. This area is for Grade 4 students and up. Pathfinder & Raider vehicles are allowed to be used here.

Tokyo Big Sight: This convention center has seen better days indeed. One of the few Training Fields located away from the more immediate Shido area, Tokyo Big Sight is a target of the Tokyo Reclamation Force and as such students are sent here to aid in eliminating the threats that dwell within the building... The current vice president would like it to be known clearly that this building also used to serve as the home of some convention named Comiket. This area is for Grade 4 students and up. Skybreaker transports required to reach. No further vehicles usable.

Nightsbane Territory: This old building and the lands around it belong to the mostly human cult known as the Nightsbane. Where they originated from is unknown, but one thing is for certain, These cultists are dangerous. The second in the non-scourge threats students will have to face, They require greater force to combat. This area is for Grade 5 students and up. Hurricane support is allowed.

The Sunken City: Another former part of Shido, This section of the city is slowly being engulfed by the ocean it seems. The shift in land during the catastrophe has lead to the streets becoming flooded by water, making travel a bit difficult. The threats in this section of the city are similar to the Airport, though in much greater density and number. As such, This area is designated for Grade 5 and up. Hurricane Support is allowed.

Tokyo Tower: A unique training field, This area requires extensive use of the aerial vehicles by students to reach upper levels of the tower as well as to leave the building safely. This former landmark of Tokyo has fallen onto seriously hard times and currently serves as a roost for aerial scourge. The airspace around this tower provides excellent training for students who wish to improve their piloting skills, as well as helping in reclaiming the landmark. While this area is Grade 5 and up, Skybreakers are necessary to achieve proper success here, So Grade 6 students are required. A mix between aerial combat and close quarters combat within the ruined building sections.

Queen's Requiem: This is the main area of the group called the Ascended, Still mourning and vengeful for the fall of their leader so many years ago, The Ascended seek to strike out against the world. Having twisted her plans and her goals, They've become violent and wish to take down Shido for what they claim its done... This cannot be allowed. Despite the rather tranquil and unharmed appearance of this section of Old Shido, This area is about to be a warzone and is the third non-Scourge training field. Both air vehicles and the first two ground vehicles are allowed to be used here, though the Cataclysm tank is acceptable in dire situations. This area is for Grade 6 and up.

Shido Impact Zone: The area where the massive gate originally smashed down, This area is tied in closely to the Forest of Lost Souls. Despite being the area where the Conqueror originated, This area has found itself at a lower threat level than the Forest nearby. While the gate still remains, Its kept in a dormant state by Guardian magic users, allowing lesser threats to pass through, but nothing as destructive as the Conqueror to return. However, Here students will begin facing the False Humans in greater numbers, as recently they've been trying to remove the Guardian outpost... Perhaps they seek to bring their leader back for a second go. This area is for Grade 7 and up. Cataclysm tanks are allowed to be used here along with all other vehicles.

The Forest of Lost Souls: The hardest hit area of Shido, it wasn't far from this location that the massive gate appeared that eventually released the monster that nearly destroyed humanity. Taken over once more by nature, a strangely beautiful mix of plants and decaying human structures, This area is teeming with threats of varying levels, and as such is highly dangerous even for skilled students. This section of the city has also been noted as home to strange supernatural occurrences. The lingering souls of those lost in the event so many years ago call this forest their home. Its said that any who fall in this forest may never find their way out in the afterlife... This has become the final resting place of many. Deep within the forest lies a lake, off limits from any students to approach. This lake houses the final resting place of a powerful being, her powers still active long after her death, unaware of her own fate, its said they attempt to draw in any who come to close to her lake, leading them to a watery death. This area is appropriately named Queen's Lake. This area is for Grade 8 students only, and even then they must be strictly supervised by Staff members. All vehicles are allowed here, though some areas of this large section of lost city may be too destroyed for the Cataclysm tank or Raider to pass.

The Tournaments

Every half year, A tournament is held within the school. There are two different tournaments, one held in the beginning of the year, normally January, and one held during the summer. In the beginning of the year, The first tournament is held, this one being a simple contest between individual students or small teams, mostly for bragging rights, but with a small reward as well. Its meant to test how well students can work together, mainly, so the teams are randomly chosen. This tournament has no official name, Though has been called by the students as the "Proving Grounds".

The second tournament is held in the summer. This tournament is between the four departments of the school and is normally referred to as the Tournament of Champions. Much larger in scale, the tournament can last several days and is used to determined which department comes out on top. The winners of this tournament gain advanced materials useful to their department, new weaponry or such, As well as major bragging rights! The winners of the last tournament were the ranged department.

There may be smaller, other sorts of combat tournaments throughout the year, Such as Election by Combat, but these generally do not have any set date and can happen whenever a spot needs filling.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Notable Individuals.

Reiko Hidaka: Born a few years before the fall, Reiko was at first a rather normal child. Adventurous and curious as could be. That would all begin to change however after The Fall happened. With her family taken from her during the event, it was from luck alone that Reiko wasn't left alone in the world. Tetsu Kaneko was with her, He'd take care of her along the way. On their journey more would eventually join their group, Tetsu's future wife, Kumiko Castiglioni, Her own future husband, Auron Browning, The children of Queen herself, Sol & Kane Ambers... And Sol's friend Reizo Tsukino. This group would become like a new family to her, though tragedy would soon hit as Sol lost her life during their travels.

Nonetheless, the group pressed on, eventually making it to safety. A few years down the road Reiko would join the academy, and a few more years later she'd find herself as the student council president, Auron and Kane still at her side as the treasurer and scout respectively. During her time on the council Reiko and her friends would uncover a secret plot taking place within the school. Attempting to put a stop to it, they thought they had stamped out all sources of corruption that had been organizing that secret war... They would be proven wrong years later. Reiko's family would soon start falling apart once more, Kane dying protecting her, Auron and his own wife from an unseen threat.

Then just a few years later Auron himself would die protecting her from the corrupt forces of the Academy. It was this event that sent Reiko into her murderous rage that resulted in the purge and her current position as headmaster. Since taking control of the school, Reiko has made sure to lead it with all goals being for the betterment of the students and betterment of humanity. Reiko is a quiet woman and not exactly one you'd expect to see leading a school. She still looks and dresses like a teenager, wearing a hoodie thats highly important to her... But don't be fooled, this immortal woman is 47 years old and despite her appearance, has the knowledge and wisdom that comes with the age, if not more.

Tetsu Kaneko: Perhaps the reason Reiko Hidaka and many other notable individuals are still alive today, Tetsu Kaneko is a powerhouse of a man. A capable melee combatant, Tetsu is almost unmatched when it comes to melee combat... Even in his later years, This man still can beat up men 40 years younger than him. He is the patriarch of the Kaneko family and has personally trained many of his daughters in the art of combat.

Kumiko Kaneko: Wife to Tetsu Kaneko, She was found by him and his group during the Fall... And hasn't let go of him since. Ever grateful for her rescue, it didn't take long for her to fall in love with the man. Eventually He'd go onto return her feelings as well and the wo would move onto great things. The mother of the insanely sizable Kaneko family, She is a scientific genius without rival. She personally invented the simulation used to train students in the use of the Cataclysm tank and the Aircraft. Kumiko often returns to the school to oversee the progress of the Tech Department, Having aided in the creation of such a department in the first place... Where Tetsu teaches their children the arts of melee combat, Kumiko seeks to teach any of her children that will listen the glory of science.

Yoohe See-Yu: Born in the backwaters of South Korea, abandoned at an orphanage that treated him cruelly. The only one to accept him was Jin-Ji See-Yu, a successful computer technician and since breaking into his home, Yoohe's foster father. For years until he died from a stroke everything he knew about technology was passed down to his new son and successor of the See-Yu name. Yoohe was taught everything there was to computers, from how it all began and the function of every little component. He learned how to assemble every kind of computer from scratch and even program his own softwares. The final part of his training was the ways of hacking, though Yoohe had to self-teach everything to himself. His hacking ability extends farther than being able to take down firewalls. He could control a person's computer from his own just by entering their IP address in a 'game' he created himself, and he can even mess with traffic lights. Of course the cocky brat he was at the time Yoohe found it all to be his entertainment; even playing online video games with his toes when not giving his all. By the time he was suppose to be in middle school he made a living off his abilities. Owners of powerful companies would request him to infiltrate into the database of their competitors. Police officers had him visually track criminals on the run via satellites. When Yoohe quit these job of his it wasn't because he was afraid of getting into major trouble but he was actually growing bored. So thus he left Korea and transferred to Japan to finish high school. Since he never got a real education most of his background data is fake, thanks to his profession.

Yoohe's new life in Japan was a complete turn of expectations. He joined a strange club and made genuine friends, though still considered them his play things. But it was that point in his life he felt sincerely joyous about life. Even after graduation he still remained close with his companions from the club. On one of their reunions that was to take place at a popular inn, Yoohe ended up lost because he was unaware of the proper method to get to it. Lucky for him a special girl who rode the bus with him taught him the way to Thank You Inn, which was where she was temporarily working that day. Though the trip was meant to catch up with separated adult friends Yoohe was more focused on the girl he met; Yoona Heung-Soo. It was practically love at first sight, and a complete coincidence both were Korean. Perhaps the inn did have special magic to unite those fated to be together. As everybody expected, the two did in fact get married. They loved each other very much. Moving to their home country to live a peaceful life with their computer shop. Only one more to make them an official family. However that was when problems began. Yoona died upon giving birth to their daughter, whom Yoohe named after her. At first he was completely lost with what to do after losing the love of his life. Taking care of his child as a single parent pained him daily. But somehow he managed to endure it, because he believed his daughter was just a reincarnation of his wife; or something like that. To see his wife again - Yoohe was desperate. He went back to his old ways of hacking into bank accounts to steal money, and working for greedy organizations again. This time he also focused on scientific research with the help of a woman named Beatrice Castiglioni; apparently quite famous in her field. She supported Yoohe's research to resurrect the dead, through scientific means rather than magic due to the lack of knowledge for it. The man too busy sinking into his work that he completely forgot about the daughter he was suppose to raise. At least that's how it seemed on the outside. Yoohe dearly loved his daughter Yoona. She looked exactly like her mother which filled his days with hope of bringing the real her back to life. For years he had his eyes on his practically impossible goal. It was as if each step forward lead him two steps back. He wanted his wife back quickly but when he turned back to his daughter seeing her already grown up made his sanity even worse.

Yoohe See-Yu, remarkably intelligent but mad with his own desire. He abandoned his daughter after committing the worst crime he could possibly pull - which was trying to steal information from his colleague. Of course it was been reported differently on the news and he wasn't caught, but really he did. The organization Beatrice worked for had easily found out of his scheme and quickly went after him. However he ran away leaving his only daughter and ashes of his research. He has been missing since August 30 of 2066; when his daughter Yoona See-Yu turned eight years old.

Melissa Hiroshi: A highly known Student Council Secretary, Melissa Hiroshi is the mother of the current Judge, Daisuke Hiroshi. In her early days, She would discover how to tap into her magical potential, A trait her father had, and as such she would be trained by the man. However this wouldn't last long as her father would meet his end during The Fall. Eventually the girl would join the academy years later, taking part in the election trial and finding her way onto the council as the Secretary. During this time she would make good friends with several members of the council and disciplinary squad, Such as Reiko Hidaka, Auron Browning and Yoona Heung-Soo.

Melissa aided in the discovery of the concealed war, helping them to find just how corrupt the school was during their time. After graduation she would work hard to ensure her family's safety, especially her child. After Auron's unfortunate demise, It proved to be the last straw for the woman, Deciding to aid Reiko in the bloody Purge. Walking alongside her former council president, The woman was a raging storm of magic and revenge as she assisted in reclaiming the school. She personally saw to the end of many corrupt individuals that day. While Reiko would offer her a spot within the school, She'd instead turn to the Guardians. Here she would become a high ranking individual with much sway over the Guardian forces.

Notable Deceased Individuals.

Madison Ambers/Subject Queen: The first magic user born into this world, Madison was orphaned at a young age due to a scourge attack on her town. She found herself being taken in for study and to be used by a organization that saw her as little more than a tool. As the first of the enhanced humans, She was seen as a oddity, inhuman in her own way, they sought to only use her to combat their foes. She did not get to live a normal life by any means, being sent to fight not too long after her arrival. Dubbed as Subject Queen, She fought with powers that were reminiscent to those utilized by the False Human commanders of the enemy forces.

Eventually Queen would enter a sort of... rebellious phase, breaking out from the facility she was kept in and escaping into the world for a night of socialization... Here she found a friend and it was here a strange trait of the first generation magic users was discovered. As Queen bonded with this girl, the further their bond grew, the more powerful she became. Eventually Queen and this girl fell in love, Queen's power growing greatly so long as the two were together... She'd have the power to command armies, break and change reality at will... Indeed, Her powers were great... Too great. Out of fear and desire to keep control over Queen, The Agency made the choice to assassinate her lover.

This move would quite obviously come back to bite them, despite their secrecy, Queen found out what they had done and was suitably angry about the entire ordeal. In a destructive rage, though her power diminished with her lover gone, Queen still managed to overpower all the other subjects at the time and escape with some that chose to follow her.She'd remain in hiding for two years before eventually beginning to get involved with the operations of both the Agency and CyberionX. Its because of her the Scourge threat was revealed to the world... Queen had created her own faction, a group called the Ascended that she lead with the goal of liberating those who had been forced to fight against their will.

Her goals were noble indeed... And yet after The Fall, Queen's name would be sullied and She'd be vilified. It was claimed that Queen and her Ascended had been responsible for the opening of the massive gate that brought the Conqueror to earth... It was said she did this to strike back at a world that would take advantage of those like her. Even still, If she had been the cause of all this, Queen did not survive the event herself, dying like so many others during that horrible year. She fell in one of the now destroyed sections of Shido, an area that would find itself corrupted by her power even from beyond the grave. Just as she was the first magic user of the world, Queen would also become its first lost and tortured soul, unable to move on.

Her spirit remained at the location of her death... Her body laying at the bottom of a crater, unchanging and untouched by things such as composure. It would be here that a small lake would former over her, hiding her body from the world. This lake would become a highly dangerous place... Queen's powers still reacting after her death and her psychic abilities trying to lure unsuspecting travelers under the waters of her lake in order to help her... Of course this generally results in the drowning death of those weak minded enough to fall for her diminished powers. Her spirit remains however, Often seen standing silently, unflinching or unmoving around the lake's general area. Sometimes however she may attempt to warn away someone attempting to save her body. Her spirit knows that shes died, but her body does not yet.

Its debated if Queen truly deserves the villainous label shes been placed with... But as the saying goes, History is written by the winners...

Auron Browning: Perhaps one of the more well known Student Council Treasurers, Auron is the father to current council President Tama Hidaka and the late husband of Reiko Hidaka. Auron did not exactly live an easy life, Having been essentially orphaned at a young age due to The Fall, He was found and protected by a traveling group consisting of Testu Kaneko-Taylor, Kumiko Castiglioni and Reiko Hidaka.

As time would move on, others would join their group and He'd develop quite a close friendship with Reiko and a boy named Kane Ambers. Eventually the group would arrive to Shido where the trio would be enrolled in the Academy and years later He'd become the Treasurer of the council at the time. It was around this time that Auron, along with his close friends, would uncover a strange plot against their school. This would be the beginning of events that would lead the academy to its current state. Time moved forward and eventually Auron would find himself marrying Reiko and producing two children... Sadly though, in 2063 the plot that Auron and his friends had uncovered would eventually come back to them in a great way.

See, the school was corrupt just ten years ago... very corrupt... The extent of which had not been realized by the group prior... And this failure to see how it was would cost Auron his life, defending his wife and his young children. Auron's death is perhaps one of the single largest events to happen to the academy since its founding, As his death resulted in the Purge. Out of rage and grief, Auron's widow would go on to strike down all corruption within the Academy, cleansing it and replacing its members with those she saw fit to guide the children. Reiko herself would take the spot of Headmaster. The School has several notable things dedicated to Auron's memory, such as Browning Field, The Range Department's training grounds.

Auron himself is not completely gone just yet though... Despite having passed on fully, Auron's spirit seems to have found a way to come back whenever the barriers between the realms of life and death weaken.

Kane & Sol Ambers: The children of Madison Ambers, They both eventually met their untimely ends in the defense of those they loved... Sol died during the fall, but the impact she left on Kane, Auron and Reiko would push help to push them into the people they ended up becoming. Kane would go onto become the Scout of the disciplinary squad, often working alongside Auron and Reiko during the time of the concealed war. He would eventually find a wife and produce two children He never actually got to meet. Sadly, Kane died in defense of his two friends and his wife before his children were ever born... Nonetheless, The Ambers family line carries on...

Pamela Ibis: Pamela is a curious case when it comes to notable deceased individuals... simply because Pamela just refuses to move on to the next life. Indeed, Pamela has become a bit of a mascot of the Academy... Not all too many are actually aware of the tragic background that lies behind the lovable and playful ghost. Now a trickster that haunts around the school grounds, Pamela is still nonetheless honored within the school... The Ibis Library is named after her.

Notable Events

Ascension: The birth of magic in the world was a strange event, The very first individual to wield such powers was very clearly documented to be Madison Ambers, AKA Queen. The powers this girl wielded were great beyond compare and soon after her birth others would follow her. She was to be the first of a line of magic users that would be trained to fight the Scourge... But as events would have it, Queen would break away from the agency that had taken her in when everything she had known was lost. Queen would set up her own faction, helping others like her break free of those who use them for their powers. Eventually due to this, The Scourge threat would be revealed to the world in 2016

The Fall: In 2035 a terrible event occurred a massive gate forming in a residential area of Shido, the initial blast from the gate destroyed many buildings and cost hundreds of lives in its self due to its sudden appearance. For hours after the gate had appeared, it silently loomed over the city... Eventually though it activated, releasing a titanic scourge monster unlike anything the world had seen before... Needless to say the world was not prepared for such an event. Numerous magic users and heroes died in the initial attack trying to fend off this seemingly invincible beast. Sadly nothing would work, For a year the beast roamed the world, destroying everything in its path and leaving behind armies of smaller scourge in its wake. Then one day in 2036 it would simply vanish on its own accord, apparently through with its destruction. The world however would not so easily recover... Most of the world had been turned into dangerous ruins, teeming with scourge that were so eager to slaughter any remaining human survivors. Nonetheless humanity managed to build save havens, shelters from this horrible new world. These walled cities would help keep humanity safe. Shortly before this event, the first Hybrids were born... As such they are often seen as related to it and discriminated against even to today. Many also believe that Queen herself had a hand in the appearance of the massive gate.

A Concealed War: Not much is known about this event other than the fact that the student council at the time and their disciplinary squad uncovered and put an end to a plot that had academy students fighting and killing one another.

The Purge: An event spurred by the death of Auron Browning and relating closely to the Concealed War, The Purge was a day when the school was taken over in a bloody assault by current headmaster Reiko Hidaka. On April 28th 2063, Reiko Hidaka along with several allies assaulted the school, slaying any corrupt member and taking control of the academy by force. This event lead to the apparent final and complete dissolution of the International Inhuman Response Agency who had been controlling the school in secret. After this event the Academy underwent several major changes and despite initial hesitance by parents, The Guardians and Shido city officials, Reiko was allowed to take over as Headmaster and implement her own staff. This event served to make the academy what it is today and despite its bloody details is seen as a positive outcome for the school.

Below is more info that may be of interest.

Notable Shido Sights

White Nights Cafe: A family-run cafe and bar where the cake is sweet and the drinks are cheap. Always a warm atmosphere when looking for shelter from the cold snow outside, making it very popular during the winter. However business declines during the summer which causes income problems for the owners. In tough times the cafe/bar relies on special deals to get by but in desperate situations loans is the only option White Nights has. Due to the debts the owners build up, loan sharks are constantly lurking around the place.

Thank You Inn: Rather secretive of their exact location, but the traditional inn is famous for it's legends. It is said that staying at the inn will connect lovers destined for each other. Getting to the inn is the first step however. One must ride the very first bus of the day and remain in it until sunset, then upon reaching the last stop answer the driver's question. Many have done so on several accounts but all attempts to be taken to the mysterious inn end in failure because they do not answer correctly. Despite how difficult it is to get to Thank You Inn it is still very popular among romantics.

CyberionX Super Store: A store thats a favorite among the technology students, This store houses all sorts of technology gadgets and parts and pieces to help create something new... Often the store delivers in bulk directly to the academy.

Guardian HQ: The Headquarters of the Guardians, This massive building houses many of their facilities. Perhaps one of the most well defended places in Shido behind the academy, The Guardian HQ is not an easy place to take down.

Shido Shrine: A shrine rumored to be able to help those who pray to it on a certain night find love before summer's end. While most students prefer to try to find Thank You Inn, due to it not having such strict seasonal restrictions to its legend, Some nonetheless try to come here.

Shido Mall: A popular place to shop, The Shido mall often has the latest in fashion, video games or whatever else you may be looking for! The mall often serves as a popular hang out for students.

Shido City Schools: Not everyone can be a combatant, Those who don't attend the academy attend these schools... Its not unusual for students to have friends or family that attend these schools.

Shido Walls & Wards: The walls surrounding the city are absolutely massive, towering high enough, they physically keep the monsters out of New Shido. Often in the sky its possible to see strange circular shapes hovering in the sky above the city, These are the magical wards placed over the city that manage to prevent gates from spawning with in and keeping the populace safe. Together, the walls and the wards make sure Shido cannot fall easily.

The Two Races

Things have changed, Humans are not the only race on this earth anymore... Or at least the only race we can trust. Born from us, A strange offshoot race has emerged about 48 years prior, not long before the coming of the Conqueror. This new race was quickly dubbed the Hybrids, strange 'humans' that possessed animal like features... Be it cat ears and tails or wings. The reaction to this newly arrived race was mixed, some simply saw them as humans, changed by the magic that now flowed through the world. Others saw them as a monstrosity, a new monster that had no right to walk the earth. Some even tried to blame them for the destruction of the world, attempting to call them Heralds of the Scourge. Nonetheless, These Hybrids managed to survive both the harsh world that followed the fall and the bitterness humanity held towards them afterwards. While still relatively few in numbers for being such a young race, the Hybrids are a rather common sight in the city of Shido and the academy. Their natural abilities and skills serving them well within its walls. Shido has the largest population of this race in the world by far, though still fewer in number than humans, Hybrids are quickly proving their worth, making their way through the Academy and even going onto become Guardians. Hybrids have a relatively low chance to be born from normal human pairings, about 10%. Hybrids/Human pairings have a 50% chance of producing a Hybrid child. Hybrid/Hybrid pairings are always 100% however. Even to this day, there are many humans how there openly racist or even hostile to Hybrids... Luckily this is not the majority.

Notable Organizations

Guardians: The Guardians are an order formed a few years after the Fall, the event that nearly wiped out humanity and put us in our current situation. The Guardians are sworn to defend the world, with bases spread all over the globe. They constantly face down against the Scourge threat and will stop at nothing to defeat them. While most see them as heroes, acting to protect the world from further destruction, there are some who harbor a hatred for the Guardians. To some they are seen as a police force, constantly poking its nose into more human matters. While their goal is to protect all they can, not everyone receives their protection... Indeed, most refugee towns, located in the hostile land beyond the walls of the world's remaining cities are left to fend for themselves. This fact alone has generated much hate for the Guardians... They should expect no respect if they're to visit one of these towns. The Guardians work closely with the Academy, often helping the Academy with its own missions to see the elimination of the Scourge. While in no way mandatory, its often recommended for graduates of the Academy to move onto join the Guardians, Both for the betterment of the world and for a higher education. The Guardians offer college level education courses for their own.

Nightsbane: A cult formed after The Fall, They're one of many but perhaps one of the most outwardly dangerous. Its not surprising that a cult would form after a doomsday level event, But the Nightsbane are a cut above the rest in most aspects. Highly dangerous and strangely in control of some weaponry and gear that a simple cult shouldn't have, They live outside the walls and as such may pose a threat to the stability of the walls.

The Ascended: Formerly founded by Queen, The Ascended were originally a group that had escaped the control of the Agency that sought to use them for their powers as nothing but weapons. In her absence though they've become horribly violent, deeming that Shido and the world must pay for her death... This group is another danger that lies outside the walls.

CyberionX: A company that in the past did some rather dark things for the safety of Shido, They've since had their crimes revealed to the world and have reorganized themselves and gone relatively straight. Back in the 2010s, CyberionX had a habit of kidnapping and forcefully transforming children and teenagers into cyborgs to combat the scourge in secret, having begun this after a deal with the I.I.R.A fell through. Somehow they've managed to regain their face after the huge fallout of that revelation and since have become the same popular brand they were before... But without the forced cyborg transformations.

The International Inhuman Response Agency: The main organization that had been fighting the Scourge in secret for so many years, The Agency would abduct and control any powered human and attempt to force them to fight for them. Because of them the existence of magic was hidden from the world for years... Eventually they went too far and forced their original capture to escape. The Agency didn't meet their downfall until The Purge, having their grasp over the academy completely obliterated... Its thought that the Agency has since been destroyed completely... But no one knows for sure.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

General Information

Nameless until recently, These strange creatures have been deemed the Scourge, seen by many as a plague upon the world that threatens humanity. No one knows what they are or where they came from, but they appeared many years ago and have been causing problems ever since. Originally a manageable threat that didn't need to be reveal to the public, their existence was made public in 2016. These creatures normally appear through strange gates that lead to who knows where. In 2035, a massive version of these gates appeared, opening and letting loose a massive monster that seemed unstoppable. It terrorized humanity for a year, nearly wiping out everything in that time and leaving the world in shambles. Humanity obviously survived, and since then has been rebuilding, but currently the lesser monsters are in great number, terrorizing areas that aren't walled off. Please note, Even now new types of Scourge are appearing.

Category I: Splitheads

These are the lowest level of creatures you can find out there, They're normally smaller than us humans and they stand no chance in a simple one on one confrontation with a normal trained soldier. These enemies though are lethal in large groups... Ever heard of a Zerg Rush? Well thats exactly what these things do to you. They're the most common... Pathetically weak when alone, horrifying in numbers. Their names come from the fact that their head appears to have been split in two. Its unknown if this is a natural occurrence or not. A single student should be able to stand up against these fairly easily.

Category II: Shadowmen

Despite being the second lowest type of scourge discovered so far, These thin, faceless and strange humanoid figures are still much more threatening than their animalistic counters. Capable of becoming as thin as a shadow to lurk along the ground, they may be rather weak, but they can still pose a threat easily. Adept at ambushing and evading attacks, Shadow Men are generally elusive fighters, sometimes preferring to avoid conflict all together until they can regroup and swarm their opponent. They tend to not stray far from the gates they're summoned from, losing their ability to become shadows the farther away they are. Some people speculate that the Slender Man urban legend may very well have been based on Shadowmen somehow, due to slightly similar appearances. Due to their habit of launching ambushes, Students should remain cautious in the vicinity of a gate.

Category III: Fiend

The first airborne threat students may face, These shadowy creatures appear to be similar in ways to the Shadowmen, but without the ability to actually become shadow. Generally they gather in swarms and can often be found protecting a location they've taken as a roost of sorts. These creatures are able to be killed by pretty much any student, but some may find them out of their reach. Hurricane VTOLs are amazing effective against them, but in large swarms they can be a hassle and a true threat to ground forces or unprotected Skybreakers.

Category IV: Lightning Wolves
The power difference between this level and the last ground threats is a big one. Where as one category I or II shouldn't be a problem for a soldier, a Category IV will almost always come out the victor. These ones are a bit less common but they're still out there. It takes a few normal men to take one of these bastards down, but they've been managing so far. Their name comes from the fact they seem to harness some sort of electrical powers, though they rarely seem to use them. Our students though are elite and as such, One of these should provide a good challenge for a single student, though its recommended to engage them in groups.

Category V: Summoners
Summoners are perhaps the first of the False Human threats and seem to be the real first glimpse at the element that controls these creatures. Highly intelligent, Unlike the threats before them, Summoners make it clear that the false humans are in charge in whatever reality they come from. Summoners generally lack fighting skills of their own, but tends to summon packs of a lesser foes that are some mix between shadowmen and the canine enemies that come before them. These shadowy wolves guard their masters with their very lives... Its recommended for students to strike at the source of the problem, instead of focusing on the small fry.

Category VI: Reaver

The second and much larger airborne enemy students will face, The Reaver is a creature that generally operates solo, but boasts heavy armor and a quick air speed despite its large size. Moving with ease through the sky, this creature slices at its foes with its large scythes. Its recommended students engage this foe with airborne vehicles... Or, if low enough, a well placed Cataclysm tank shell.

Category VII: Commanders
These are the next false humans a student can expect to face... They general wear full armor and brandish many different types of weapons. A step up from the Summoners, but not as dangerous as a Reaper, they're a strange and recent appearance. They seem to be intelligent, capable of communicating in their own languages and forming strategies. They lead the lower ranking non-false human threats through a strange mental connection, completely altering their actions from aggressive beast like behavior to organized units, effectively raising their danger level. While serving as commanders for these ranks, they aren't without their own combat capabilities. Their skills vary as do the skills of humans though, But we believe a single student or a small group should be able to take down one.

Category VIII: Reaper

A horrifying foe, this large beast moves at a slow pace and strikes with a power unmatched by those that come before it. Capable of taking hits unlike any of the other threats that come before, These creatures are luckily rather rare in appearing. When faced with these threats its recommended that a group of students deal with them. The Cataclysm tank can be used, but taking down one of these is going to take a well rounded group of students.

Category VIII: Champions

These are the generals of the Scourge... Its been seen that they are False Humans, though they have the ability to transform into towering beasts of destruction. These four, along with the Conqueror, are the reason this world is how it is. In an almost twisted way, these four seem to equally represent our four departments... Luckily these generals only show up in extremely rare situations and haven't been seen since the Fall. There description of the four follows below.

Red - The Red General, a melee-oriented Scourge that completely devastates the battlefield. There are none that can compare to the fighting capabilities of the Red General. The Red General is highly mobile and maneuverable, being able to zip past it's opponents and break their guard easily. At any part of its body, the Red General can produce blades that can cut a human in half easily, primarily at the arms. The Red General also is able to project spikes from any part of its body. These spikes can be used either as projectiles, for added melee capabilities, and as a form of defense if someone gets too close. Another capability the Red General can do is pull the spikes out of its back and use them as swords, with the spikes regrowing if taken out this way. It's Ultimate Attack is when it crunches up into a ball, before extending and producing spikes on every inch of its body. At this moment, it bull charges into it's opponents where it can completely tear apart a human body simply by running through it. It is not recommended to take on a Red General in close range combat unless you are highly skilled at speed fighting.

Purple - The Purple General, a magic-oriented Scourge that rains down arcane destruction. It's magic is far more advanced and destructive than any other magical being can hope to achieve. The Purple General's magic takes in the form of blasts, beams, bullets, and explosions that are all life-threatening attacks if not stopped or suppressed. The color of it's magic takes on the color purple and it's eyes are always glowing bright when using magic. The Purple General has a cross on its back that can be used as a healing tool. The Purple General can fire magical beams from the center of the cross that can heal numerous lower-ranked Scourge to the point of being instantly healed. The healing process is quick and lower-ranked Scourge can revive back to full strength, even if it was nearly defeated by an opponent. The Purple General, however, cannot attack and heal at the same time. It's Ultimate Attack is when it shoots many magical blasts in the air that then rain down onto the ground, creating arcane magical explosions on contact.

Green - The Green General, a range-oriented Scourge that can eradicate the battlefield from any range. The Green General does not have any arms but has two flying orbs that are always around it. The orbs are rather heavy and can slam into their opponents with great force, crushing bones even. It's main form of combat are the projected green beams that are shot from the orbs. The beams are quick and fast, the speed that it takes to hit it's mark being even faster than a bullet. The orbs also have different strength of its attacks, being able to shoot large lasers that can destroy an entire neighborhood, though this usually requires the work of both orbs working together. Also, the orbs can change their rate of fire, being able to switch from slow precise shots or rapid shots, like a fully automatic assault rifle. Finally, the orbs have deadly accuracy and it's range is greater than any sniper rifle built today, and it's attacks are still able to maintain its accuracy. The Green General's other capability is the green gate-like structure that floats behind it's back. The green gate is able to produce barriers all around it's body, being able to reflect and repel even the most devastating magical attacks. There is a way to penetrate it's absolute defense, however. The Green General can only produce barriers when responding to attacks and the time between the production of barriers is several seconds. In that small amount of time is when attacks can break through it's defense and cause damage. Unlike the Purple General, the Green General can attack and defend simultaneously. It's Ultimate Attack is shooting a barrage of beams and bullets in every direction while rapidly spinning around the General at great speeds, having a complete 360 degrees area for its attack.

Blue - The Final general of the Scourge, The Blue general is a creature that utilizes False Human technology. While this technology is very different than anything humans use, it can still prove a problem by intercepting and disabling Human technology. Thats right, This creature is not as much of a combatant as the others, but its capable of shutting down most technology by utilizing an as of yet unknown piece of scourge technology located within its chest, the blue orb. This general tends to stay in the back of battle, toying with technology to allow its lower ranking scourge an advantage over the confused and disorganized humans. However, if put in a combat situation, it can defend itself by summoning drone like devices that hover around it striking out with ranged attacks at any foe they find. Its Ultimate Ability is the ability to shatter its orb, unleashing a wave of energy that will shutdown any human technology within a certain radius. After this is done though, this general generally retreats.

Category Ω: Conqueror

The leader of the forces, Its thought to be a transformed False Human much like the champions. Sadly, Not much is actually known of its combat abilities. Despite having nearly wiped out the human race during The Fall, its abilities are not completely revealed. It has been seen to unleash powerful beams, but during the fall its most common attack was simply to lash out at any foe, building or whatever else that got in its path of destruction.This thing... We've seen this twice before. It can only appear through the large gate located at the impact zone, so so long as its kept deactivated, theres no possible way for it to return... Nonetheless, the world fears its possible return and one of the highest goals of the academy is to seek its destruction... Its end could possibly mean the end of the organized scourge.

Gates

These are portals to another world, Another dimension where these beasts live and thrive. Why the Scourge ever decided to come to our world is unknown, But these gates are whats letting them in. They can appear almost anywhere thats without proper protection against them, Though they can be stopped through magical means and shutdown through proper powers. There is however one other viable way to shut down these portals besides magic... and thats overwhelming firepower. See, These gates form as a hole in the ground, releasing a stone that shoots into the sky with a powerful blast wave. The stone hovers there above the portal acting as the power source to the entire thing and radiating magic into the sky. Firing at this Gate Stone is the second way to take down one. Normally these portals are fairly small, no larger than a building, But the gate lurking in Old Shido is absolutely massive, seeming to serve the purpose of allowing the head of the Scourge into our world. Its currently rendered inactive through Guardian magic. Gates are unable to appear in warded areas, this being the reason that New Shido is safe from them spawning within its walls... Sadly though its not possible to completely cover the world in these wards and as such, there are many uncovered areas.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

[Students/Teachers]

[align=left]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]What are you:[/b] ( Role )
[b]Department:[/b] ( Melee, Ranged, Magic or Tech. This defines your character's main skills. )
[b]Dorm:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]( 18 Max for students )
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[100x100 picture][/align]

[Others]

[align=left]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]What are you:[/b] (What does your character do?)
[b]Skill type:[/b] ( Melee, Ranged, Magic or Tech )
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[100x100 picture][/align]

[size=9]
[align=center]
[b]Your name is:[/b]
(Gaia name: )
[b]
What do they call you:[/b] ( Nickname )

[b]Your age:[/b]( 18 Max for students )

[b]Your gender:[/b]

[b]What are you:[/b]

[b]What is your Race:[/b]

[b]How do you fight:[/b] (Weapons/Powers/Skills/Technology. New powers can develop over time. Please describe your powers/fighting style)

[b]What is your sexuality:[/b]

[b]Who do you care for:[/b] (Crush/Lover, Leave blank if unknown, can change later.)

[b]What is your department/skill:[/b] (Melee/Magic/Ranged/Technology. Department for those that attend or work at the academy, Skill for others.)

[b]Describe yourself:[/b] (Personality here)

[b]Whats your story:[/b] (Bio)

[b]Anything else you'd like to say:[/b] (Extra information)

[b]What do you look like[/b]: (Appearance here)[/align][/size]

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

[Student Council]

Name: Tama Hidaka
Nickname: N/A
President
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Kurai "Celestia" Ludenberg
Nickname: Cry-taku
Vice President
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Drake Lilian
Secretary
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Casper J. Toshigi
Treasurer
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Shinji Razenguard
Nickname: Bluejay
Reporter
Appearance:
User Image

[Disciplinary Squad]

Name: Daisuke Hiroshi
Nickname: The Cheerful Fool
Judge
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Kagura Momoki
Nickname: Kagga
Captain
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Travis Ambers
Assistant
Appearance:
User Image

Name:
Nickname:
Scout
Appearance:
[100x100 image]

Name: Yoona See-Yu
Support
Appearance:
User Image

[Department of Melee]

Name: Noah Hotsuin
Nickname:
What are you: Student
Department: Melee
Dorm: 1A
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Atsushi Hidaka
Department: Melee/Magic
Dorm: 1C
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Akashi Veymour
Nickname: Evasive
Department: Melee
Dorm: 3C
Appearance:
User Image

[Department of Magic]

Name: Sora M. Willow
Nickname: Sora
Department: Magic
Dorm: 3A
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Evania I. Eii
Nickname: Eva
Dorm: 6C
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Chi
Nickname: Chitah, Pikachu, ChiChi, anything really!
Dorm: 9C
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Kai Toshigi
Nickname: Ghoul
Dorm: 6C
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Jet
Nickname: Crazy b***h Jet
Dorm: 1C
Appearance:
User Image

[Department of Ranged]

Name: Rika Masuda
Nickname: Quickshot
Department: Ranged
Dorm: 2B
Appearance:
User Image

[Department of Technology]

[Teachers/Staff]

Name: Ryouko Sakurai
Nickname: Ryou
What are you: Teacher
Department: Ranged
Dorm: 2D
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Miko Nara
Nickname: MiMi or Nar
What are you: Teacher
Dorm: 3D
Appearance:
User Image

[Others]

Name: Azusa Jinsei
Nickname: Elemental Master
What are you: Guardian
Skill type: Magic
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Pamela Ibis
Nickname:
What are you: Academy Ghost
Skill type: Magic
Appearance:
User Image

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Please note: Two to a dorm. More rooms will be added as the rooms fill up.

[Boys]

1A- Noah Hotsuin/
2A-
3A-
4A-
5A-

[Girls]

1B-
2B- Rika Masuda/
3B-
4B-
5B-

[Co-Ed]

1C- Atsushi Hidaka/Jet
2C- Tama Hidaka/Daisuke Hiroshi
3C- Casper J. Toshigi/Akashi Veymour
4C- Kagura Momoki/
5C- Raisa Ambers/Shinji Razenguard
6C- Evania I. Eii/Kai Toshigi
7C- Travis Ambers/Yoona See-Yu
8C- Kana S. Willow/Sora M. Willow
9C- Chi/
10C-
11C-
12C-
13C-
14C-
15C-

[Teacher/Staff]

1D-
2D- Ryouko Sakurai/Noriko Kaneko
3D- Miko Nara
4D-
5D-
6D-
7D-
8D-
9D-
10D-

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
User Image

Feral Virus

A strange virus has broken out among Hybrids, it seems to be infecting them in a completely random manner and as such is not easy to avoid. However a medication has been found and those infected with the virus are urged to use it, lest they go crazed and feral. Infected Hybrids are required to inject themselves with the medication every 24 hours to avoid further advancement of the infection.

Infection is made noticeable by intense head pains along with changes in moon and actions. However once medicated these symptoms should go dormant until 24 hours pass. While there is no cure for the Feral Virus as of yet, research is in full force to find out what causes it and to fix the issue as fast as possible. Sadly, not all Hybrids have been able to get a hold of the medicine and as such are required to be put down to avoid harm to others, as once the Virus takes full hold, it seems to have no going back. While this is a regretful action, Students are required to take part in this upon one of our latest training fields.

For some reason Infected Hybrids have been gathering at a location in Old Shido, near the walls... This large gathering of infected hybrids has disturbed operations in the area and as such must be removed by force. While we know some students may be hesitant in dealing with these infected hybrids, we ask for their full cooperation, as their deaths will be for the good of Shido. All Hybrid students will be required to attend weekly check ups in the medical center, those found to be infected will be given a free and consistent supply of medication to avoid becoming Feral. This shot will work perfectly in rendering the infection dormant, so long as its taken consistently.

If you are a Hybrid and have been having a consistent and terrible headache, mood changes and violent tendencies, please report to the medical center immediately.

Beloved Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
[DATE & TIME]

Current Time:

Morning Afternoon Night

Current Date:

Wednesday, April 12th, 2073

Current Weather:

Clear skies, slight chill, heating up.