Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Member

She nodded before frowning hearing franks thoughts and thinking back to him" I didn't lie to you I'm sorry if you felt that way.....I just ran into her I can't even talk to people without stuttering your the first one I had ever felt safe around" tears leaks out I her eyes and she wiped them away quickly before taking her stuff she suddenly felt sick to her stomach and she smiled weakly at the girl in front of her and handing her a notebook she had written on ' I am I don't really talk I'm sorry but I've kinda been mute since I was seven and it's fine you didn't hurt me..and yes they are....' More tears leaked from her eyes as she felt franks presence and her heart broke she knew she had lost her first friend or that's what she felt like of course she kept wiping her eyes and her ears flattened against her head *
User Image
FRANK TUSCAN
Profile on page 3.

Frank noticed the thoughts telepathically going through his head. He looked over at Ally. He saw her crying. Frank quickly ran over to Ally forcing a smile on his face. Frank looked over at the pink haired girl. He said to her, "Hello there. I believe your the one I bumped into. I'm sorry for that by the way."

Frank quickly hugged Ally and whispered in her ear, "Sorry Ally." Frank then kissed Ally softly on her forehead. He then proceeded to his Mansion.

Shy Member

Ally hugged him tightly and grabbed his jacket in her hands shaking her head frantically "don't....please....just wait...." She looked at the pink haired girl before giving her stuff back to her and writing down quickly "schools over.....I-I can meet you here tomorrow and I can show you the way if you want that is....my names ally ' she smiled weakly at the girl before pressing the note in her hand and dragging frank with her into a forest and past a small stream where a tiny cabin sat she unlocked it quickly before throwing the thing closest to her which was her bag it hit the wall with a thud and landed on a coffee table she ran her fingers through her hair before looking at frank all she could mutter out was "what are you doing to me? I don't know what's going on! I get worried about you and then I get butterflies in my stomach around you and to be honest your the first person I've cared about since I was seven and I don't know why it's confusing and amazing at the same time!!!! I mean I'm not complaining but it's so confusing and usually when you heard me sing I would have ran but I didn't and I don't know why....I get upset that you dot trust me and usually I would ignore it and get upset later..." to be honest she was rambling now and pacing around the room her ears twitching frantically and if she wasnt shut up soon she wouldn't stop rambling *User Image

Dapper Hunter

User Image

- { Lyre Rapune } -

She figured that. He seemed quite powerful. If he really wanted, she'd be dead by now. Or he would have atleast attacked her.
"I am very interested in the offer," she answered, "But I could not promise that I will leave you alone." Lyre was fascinated by the Neko. He was one of the first males in a long time to not be completely entranced by her. She liked his attitude. The faerie had hung around with werewolves before, vampires too. She had spent time with a warlock not so long ago, but a Neko? This was new for her.
Her eyes went straight to his tail as it skidded along the floor. When the fridge opened, the smell of fish filled her nostrils and she scrunched up her nose. She eyed the contents of the cold cupboard. She stepped a little closer, her eyes still focused on the moving tail; darting side to side, following its movements. The smell of the marine animals let her know another thing about him, but she realised she was still unsure of his name.
"So.. you do not feast on human food?"

BloodxEagle

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
OOC: sorry for not posting my power went out to a bad storm last night, I slept through most of it though... I'm off to work now, but when I get home, i'll get a post up I think Mistery might be a dare devil who's going to use a little more power twisted
User Image

~Kiray Harmony~

Kiray was a bit confused on what went on after getting her stuff together. When she saw the explanation on paper it was a bit understood. "Oh really I..." She looked at her gloves that were on her hands. 'They sometimes allow me to hear the mind, even if I do not perform the spell.' Then she saw Ally appear to be crying. A male then came to Ally. 'They must be together' Kiray assumed as she received a note from Ally. She looked over the note. "That would be much appreciated and my name..." She looked up once more to see them gone. She then pouted. 'Every Time someone tells me there name I never say it back.' Kiray thought disappointed. She sulked a bit with her bags. 'I guess I am really not destine to make friends that know my name.' She continued to think. 'I first met Storm, now Ally. Both not knowing my name due to the fact I am a bit slow with actual saying it. Maybe I should just wear a pin that says my name is...' Kiray said in her head as she walked. The small girl felt bad for not properly introducing herself. She thought it was actual quite rude of her not too.

"Next time, I will just say my name first. Even if they are just asking me a question. I will say my name!" She exclaimed, or at least tried to. Her voice was a bit soft and could not really come out as a threat or a yell, unless she cuffed her hands over her mouth, but even then there is no guarantee that it would be threatening. Kiray kicked some small stones on her way to school. She could see she was fairly close to grounds. 'Great I have been out practically all night.' She started to feel a bit sleepy. 'I will fix my room then go to sleep.' She told herself inside her head. The pink haired girl made it into the school and trudged her feet trying to remember the layout of her room. She was deciding what she would put wear before she entered her room. She made it up the stairs and to her door. She turned the knob the best she could with bags and it opened. She went stumbling around and landed on her bed like she did once before. This time she accidently landed on her bookbag as she fell. A squeak escaped her lips as she then tumbled off the bed.

"Ah." She let out as she struck the floor. She looked as if she might cry. Her midnight blue eyes appeared puffy. "Owe." She muttered sitting up rubbing the back of her head. 'I am so dumb.' She told herself getting up off the bags she landed on. It was a good thing she was not too heavy and she had a small body structure so when she landed upon the bags and floor nothing appeared broken. She rubbed her stomach which got a hit from the bookbag, and her head which hit the floor first. "I need to decorate and clean this place up." Her sight went to the other bed. She saw it was still a mess. 'It appears I have a roommate with the messed up bed, but I have not seen them. Maybe someone broke in the room and slept here one night.' She concluded getting up to fix her room.

"Either way, it is time to spruce up this room." Kiray said aloud forgetting to shut the door as she decorate the room.
FRANK TUSCAN
Profile on page 3.

Frank looked around the cabin as Ally rambled on. Keeping a close ear on everything she was telling him. He looked at her and said, "Al..."

That's all Frank could get out before Ally cut him off from speach. Her still rambling, Frank gave off a quick and sharp smile before he said, "Sweet har..."

Frank was cut off again by mor rambling. At this point he stopped listening to Ally with a lot on his own mind. He walked closer to Ally with his hands raised to his chest he said to her, "Ally I..."

Frank was once again cut off by Ally rambling on about how she felt. Frank took a step closer and put his hands around Ally's, as he leaned over to reach her face. He tilted he face up quickly before closeing his eyes and kissing her.

Shy Member

She kissed back her fae turning bright red as her ears twitched happily her wings extending behind her and she pulled away "great way to shut me up....." She looked at him and looked down embarrassed "I'm sorry you were trying to talk to me..." User Image
FRANK TUSCAN
Profile on page 3.

Frank smiled at Ally. He put his arms around her waste and pulled her close to him. He looked around, scanning the area. "So this is your home Ally?"

Shy Member

Ally nodded leaning back smiling " has been since the day I was born...." Pictures littered the walls of ally growing up a with her family until they just stopped the last photo had a smiling ally in it who sat on her fathers shoulders as she messed with his ears and her mother looked up them laughing her white wings behind her the house was small and looked almost empty like ally had gotten rid of a lot for things User Image

Partying Bloodsucker

17,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
▁ ▂ ▅ ▆ ▇ ᒪᕮ〇 ▇ ▆ ▅ ▂ ▁

x X x
“Yet each man kills the thing he loves
By each let this be heard
Some do it with a bitter look

[Tsk, she was getting arrogant; "How about this? It will strictly be about following me around without my consent or knowledge." He glanced over, noticing she came closer. He stood and closed the fridge now that he had his water. He liked his space. He walked over to the kitchen counter and leaned against it. Leo twisted the water bottle lid open, taking a drink. He listened to her question about his diet. "I prefer hunting for my food, but I don't have that option right now," he replied. Humans messed with the food. He just liked it put under a fire and eaten. He was happy to have fish now. He had to eat all this human crap before getting the card.]

Some with a flattering word
The coward does it with a kiss
The brave man with a sword”
― Oscar Wilde, The Ballad Of Reading Gaol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FRANK TUSCAN
Profile on page 3.

Frank looked around as he petted Ally's head and slicked her ears back. Frank then looked at Ally and said, "This is nice and all, but it reminds me to much of when I was alive. Let's head to my place so I can spoil you. Ha ha! You probably are need of a little spoiling."

Frank took Ally's hand and started to walk toward the door.

Shy Member

Ally laughed and nodded before grabbing her bag and her guitar and tucking a couple things inside the bag grabbing franks hand she whistled and her kitten jumped on her head laying down she hadn't noticed but she was talking normally " just letting you know I will not become a pampered bratty cat" User Image

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
============ ============
The Dark One
======== ========

░▒░░▒░░▒░░▒░░▒░

Mistery followed nodding getting a name in return for her's, though she couldn't agree with her comment, the name Mistery wasn't just a name she was given from her parents... it was a shameful name, just like her last. Dark neko's were close family's, but did not over populate, even if there survival rate was slim due to out breaks like her.. Her name was a curse proving she was an out cast. It mean't she didn't belong, her last name unknown standing for being one of the cast out one's, to be left out as an unknown person, sharing the name of nether her mother or father, making her truly alone. "it's nice to meet you as well, Haru" she replied with her ears staying flat, only wishing they could go further to match her thoughts.

Going up the stairs, the neko slowly released her shoulder, letting her hand fall back to her side. The mark's glow faded when the reached the top, allowing it to sink back into her pale skin, hiding it. "Yes.. thank you Haru" she said giving a bowed nod, before turning away to head down the hall, looking back once stopping in her tracks. It was strange... here other's were kind. back home, no one was like this, at least not to her. Turning away once again, Mistery moved on to open the door to her room, number seven. Closing the door behind her she leaned against it looking down. Thinking, everyone was only nice to her because.. they didn't know, truly what she was, all they saw was a neko with some mark. Would they think the same if they knew? She wondered before she could feel something of slimier power pass by. Looking towards the window just in time, she could see a flash of shadow go over it, heading up the building. Letting her eyes narrow to the sight, she tried not to think about it, but curiously made it's way in, causing her to step forward. There was someone else with dark power at this school, but no one in class showed any sign of wielding such power. Could it be another dark one? No, this energy felt different, she thought looking up. There was only one way to find out and with the pain gone for now, she supposed it would be alright if she went up to check. With that in mind, a dark mist appeared in front of the neko, stepping into it, the same mist appeared to the roof top, allowing the neko to step out. Gazing in front of her, she could see there was only one other person up here, then her. "What are you?" she asked getting straight to the point.

░▒░░▒░░▒░░▒░░▒░

OOC: sorry for the wait, just got off work

blueyezes2000

NyteRayne_3
FRANK TUSCAN
Profile on page 3.

Frank looked at Ally as they left the cabin. He smiled and said to her, "Pampered? Ha ha no. I'm not short on money by no means, but I live alone. No maids. No butlers. Just me, my library, and my study hall."

Frank pulled Ally close to him as he closed his eyes. He took a deep breathe in before teleporting them to his Mansion off the grid. The Mansion seemed to be made out of what looked to be brand new birch wood. The windows were tinted black on the outside, but clear as day on the inside. Almost not even noticeable as a window. The drapes that lined the halls were black and earth toned colors. The Mansion it self on the outside looked to be only six stories tall. However it was much much much bigger on the inside. It was defiantly unmistakably an enchanted Mansion.

Frank snapped his fingers and they were in the dinner hall. The plates and cutlery were a dark olive green type of metal. Out of this world metal. The table stretched to be seated up to as many as 100 people all the way around. The table cloth was a medium tan color. And the wood that lined the table was dark brown. Almost as if it looked burnt. But not damaged at all.

Frank sat Ally to her seat. Frank then scanned his eyes across the table. As he did so all the black candles on the table light, and the lights from the ember shandeleirs blew out. Frank sat at his seat next to Ally. He tapped his and her plates. When doing so an abnormally huge turkey spawned on their plates.

Frank leaned over to kiss Ally on the Cheek. He then said to her, "I don't know what it is about you, but I like it. I havnt had this type of feelings for any body since I was alive. Ah... But that was thousands of years ago."

Frank looked down at his meal. He couldn't seem to bring himself to eat. So he just leaned back in his chair. He was starting to get nervous. His skin started to rot slightly. Pieces of his hair started to grey. Also the paint on the walls started to crack and peal.

Frank looked at Ally as his skin slowly got worst. He said to her, "This could be your life... If you want."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff