Supportive Kitten

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Member 100
Laurin Marx

Sufficiant Vobis?

I will never have enough.

The question from her room mate struck her as....odd, weirdly enough. She kind of shrugged, and replied with about as much interesting as watching grass grow, "Fine." She glanced around the room for a moment, then nodded. It was all in order- good. Laurin looked at Melira, and then turned, heading to her room. As she got to her door, she said quietly, "Don't ever go in my room again." With that, she dashed behind her door, into the safety of her private rectangle, and got dressed.

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
    User Image
сαï ḋαṿïṡ

Cai sighed; he wasn't sure how he got talked into leaving for school early. He also wondered how he got talked out of wearing his contacts; having a blue right eye and a green left eye wouldn't exactly make him fit in. He wore his backpack just between his wing blades, and although his wings were strong, they were getting tired of carrying his stupid backpack.

Needless to say, Cai was glad when he finally saw the school. He found a tallish tree and quickly landed on it, grabbing the trunk for support as he folded his wings in around his backpack, allowing them to rest for a spell or two. He flexed his wings together, then individually, then together again before he set off again. He didn't land again until he had was in front of what he assumed were the dormitories.

Eager to dump the backpack, Cai blew his bangs from out of his eyes then headed into the building to figure out which dorm he was in.

-̴̥̍-̸̚͜-̶̥̇-̶͇̓-̷̨̛̬͑̉͜-̶̡̣͚̈́̆̉-̷̜͎̹̈́̈̕-̷̙̲̯̽̄͝-̴̖̳̮̑͆͗-̶̬̤̪̽͊̚-̶̢͉̪̑͒̈́-̷̨̛̬͑̉͜-̶̡̣͚̈́̆̉-̷̜͎̹̈́̈̕-̷̙̲̯̽̄͝-̵̤̯͉͆̂̔-̴̖̳̮̑͆͗-̶̬̤̪̽͊̚-̶̢͉̪̑͒̈́-̷̨̛̬͑̉͜-̶̡̣͚̈́̆̉-̷̜͎̹̈́̈̕-̷̙̲̯̽̄͝-̵̤̯͉͆̂̔-̴̖̳̮̑͆͗-̶̬̤̪̽͊̚-̶̢͉̪̑͒̈́-̴̞͛-̶͇̓-̴̥̍

Cai marched up the stairs, backpack and all as he headed to his dorm. His little slip of paper said he was in dorm #2, so he hunted a short while, finding the door rather easily. Cai jammed the key into the lock and waltzed in, throwing his backpack onto the floor. He didn't really pay attention to the details of the room; he wanted to go on a stretch flight, without the backpack. Cai opened the window once he'd stretched out, then leaped out, soaring into the sky.

๓๏๏๔: nuetral
ώïτh: no one
ฬђєгє: dorms/sky around campus
๏๏ς:[/n]Cai flew around the campus, diving in and out of the clouds

Generous Daredevil

7,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Jack leo

User Image

Jack  was as excited as a school boy in a candy store he was out of  the cell he called home for the past 17 years  and into a new place, where everything was new to him new sounds, sights he only got to see outside via a window in his room but now there wasn't a plain of glass in his way.

When he had calmed down a little he picked up his bag and started on his way to his dorm totally unaware that the normals where steering away from him watching him with fearful and judging eyes   keeping an eye on the claws on his hands and his sharp fangs on his smile.

When he finally got to his dorm he saw noone else was there yet "aw im the first one here I really wanted to meet my dorm mate and make them my first friend" he sighed "well  I might as well as bag myself a room" he opened the door and became excited again he threw his bag into his wardrobe opened his window he intended to shout this is great but instead he let out a sub sonic roar that bursted around the whole school.

Jack quickly shut the windows "well that let everyone know im here" he said to himself

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
    User Image
сαï ḋαṿïṡ

Cai loved the feeling of the wind under his wings. He loved the feeling of being free, of flying. The wind whipped through his hair. He could do this for hours and hours and -

Suddenly, a super loud roar rang through the air, startling Cai and causing his wings to fold in completely and tri. Immediately Cai began to fall upside down, slowly, then faster. He managed to turn around, belly down to the earth, but paniced as he struggled to open his wings. At about twenty five feet above ground, Cai's wings finally sprung open. His wings managed to catch enough enough air so as he landed, he didn't break anything. However, he probably got a few good bruises on him.

-̴̥̍-̸̚͜-̶̥̇-̶͇̓-̷̨̛̬͑̉͜-̶̡̣͚̈́̆̉-̷̜͎̹̈́̈̕-̷̙̲̯̽̄͝-̴̖̳̮̑͆͗-̶̬̤̪̽͊̚-̷̨̛̬͑̉͜-̶̡̣͚̈́̆̉-̷̜͎̈́̈̕-̷̙̲̯̽̄͝-̵̤̯͉͆̂̔-̶̬̤̪̽͊̚-̶̢͉̪̑͒̈́-̷̨̛̬͑̉͜-̶̡̣͚̈́̆̉-̷̜͎̹̈́̈̕-̷̙̲̽̄͝-̵̤̯͉͆̂̔-̴̖̳̮̑͆͗-̶̬̤̪̽͊̚-̶̢͉̪̑͒̈́-̴̞͛-̶͇̓-̴̥̍

Cai groaned, then after feeling a bit better, he sat up. He shook the dirt and rocks out of his hair, then glared around to see who had done decided to yell to the devil and god alike.

๓๏๏๔: flustered, annoyed
ώïτh: no one
ฬђєгє: in front of the dorms
๏๏ς:Hi! I'm Kiiku!!

jarmania

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items