Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please keep it at least semi-literate, that means none of: *walks in and slams head on desk* As long as you’re respectful to others and a good Rper, then you’re welcome to join. This takes place in a dojo in the middle of a forest. The students are there because they are one or more of the following: A) Have certain powers that they wish to harness B) Are training C) Are here for punishment. D) Wish to learn a new skill E) Live here. Or a combination of the five. You may post your description any way you like, just include your race, appearance, and why you are at the inn, also what you are doing at the moment. Right now it is morning, during sunrise. You may join as a teacher, a student, or whatever you like. Just try to make the rp good and long. One last thing, have fun ^_^ Please read my intro, it took a while to make, of course, you don’t have to. But it does give an idea of what’s happening. ^^; Pm me to join.
The cool breeze whips across his face as he comes across a dojo in the forest.

"Hello!?" He calls out to see if anyone answers.
((Heya, you might just want to read the rules.))
((Sorry not literate enough?))
((Actually, the rules tell you to pm me. They also tell you to state many of the important things such as name, appearance, why you're there, and so on and so forth. I'm afraid I must ask you to leave.))
((Alacore, your pms are disabled. Enable them, and I'll send my reply. ^.^))
Alacore was always a calm and quiet child but one year when in his home of Kalikrystal he butchered his whole village when he was only 10. Not that anyone put up much of a fight figuring they were all asleep along with Alacore. Ever since then Alacore has begun to discover that he has a hidden power deep inside him that in the wrong hands could be used as a powerful and deadly weapon. So he came here to train to not use it subconciously and to use it only when needed. Now he was 16 and like always sleeping underneathe the willow tree by the stream running through the school.
While Mina made her way to the lunchroom, she glanced out the window at the boy asleep outside. She raised an eyebrow, and tapped on the glass, annoyed that anyone would have the nerve to sleep in besides her.
Alacore heard a distant panging amungst his dreams. All the screaming locked in his head from the night of his delema. He instantly awoke to find a attractive girl looking at him through the window with a look of upmost annoyance. He pulled himself up and yawned spreading his arms up high into the air. He started walking aver to her while scratching his head.
Ya?
((gtg cya tom))
((Later. Bump))
Mina glared. "You should probably get up and go to class, unless you want one of your teachers to eat you alive." with that, she continued walking to get her breakfast, stalking hautily down the hall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff