Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cederic

A ruder, bolder side of Cederic wanted to tell the girl to quit assuming things about people, but he quickly shook it off, instead giving a little relieved sigh. "That's a relief..."

As he listened to the order that Dark gave Star, a thought suddenly came to him. "Dark, if those girls from the music room are inside the building... Shouldn't there be other students inside as well?"

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Star walks away as Dark looks at Cederic "there maybe a lot more people here, we just haven't seen them yet, wanna look around like we were planning to do in the first place?" he smiles softly at him "im a vampire shifter by the way, shes a human vampire, aka a Dhampir" He watches him "what are you?"
kob3

Cederic

He began to walk, looking over his shoulder. So I was right... "I'm a werewolf," he called as he pulled on the doorknob. "...You have to be joking," he muttered to himself as he knocked on the door politely. "Hello? Anyone here?"

Liberal Prophet

WebcomicEnthusiast

User Image

Shayne was in the middle of the solo when he heard the doorknob rattle against the lock. Well, he had called it. Roommate number 1 has arrived. Or an administrator, he didn't care much either way. He slowly climbed out of the window, leaning the guitar against the wall and blowing out another puff through the window. The scent he had lit earlier was about halfway burned, but the smell of bud was still slightly present in the air. Whatever, might as well let it finish. He tucked the almost roach between his fingers and cassually walked to the door, turning the lock with a loud CLICK.
"It's open!"
He called as he walked back over to the window.

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Dark smiles a little at Cederic "i never thought a werewolf could be so cute" he teased then looked at the door and covered is nose "inscent sticks, love them but they hurt my nose" he coughs a little
Cederic

"...Cute?" he asked, a little defensively. No, it wasn't an insult, but it was still an odd thing to be called for Cederic. He had never thought of himself as cute. Or attractive at all, really.

He stepped inside, taking in the smell. "This hurts you?" he said to dark. Personally, he found it rather pleasant.

kob3

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Dark smiles "the cutest i ever seen" he walks in and nods "strong smells hurt my nose and make sickly and weak" he sighs "this one is weak tho thankfully" he looks up at the guy inside "hey your Shayne, my sister told me about you"
Cederic

"With an attitude like that, it's no wonder your sister thought we were together" he sniffed. His glasses had begun to slip down again, so he pushed them back up. He then turned to Shayne. "Speaking of your sister... What exactly did she tell you about this man?"

Liberal Prophet

User Image

Shayne looked up at the two guys walking into his room. Oooh, a twofer. Guess this explains the three bedrooms. Taking another hit, he smiled and exhaled the smoke from his nose in litttle O's. He nodded at the blond boy's statement, but what did he mean about his sister?
"Forgive my shyness. I wasn't expecting to meet anyone so soon."
He said softly, exhaling the rest of the smoke as he talked.
"Excuse the smell. Had to break in the room, the new fabric smell was horrid. You can put out the smoke if you want."
He said quietly, motioning to the still burning incense stick. The tone of voice that the boy with glasses asked his question in almost annoyed him, but being high and in a musical mood, his cares simply pushed into the back of his mind.
"Guess you two are my companions for the year?"
Shayne asked in a curious tone, offering the burning roll to the two boys as they walked into the room.
kob3

Cederic

He shrugged. He wasn't exactly thrilled about running into the other male, but then again, he had only known him for a minute or two... "I suppose so," he said finally. To clear things up, he added, "Uhm... my friend's 'sister' is Star, the girl who runs this school."

Liberal Prophet

User Image

Shayne instantly felt the tension between him and the boy with glasses. He shrugged it off and waved his free hand, causing the door to slam and lock behind the two.
"Can't let my activities dowse the school."
He said with a smirk.
"And that's very interesting. I'll be sure to tell her hello the first chance I get. I'm just curious as to what she said about me.. Or rather, what she knows about me"
He took another hit, causing it to burn down to a roach. With another wave of his hand, the smoke slowly floating from the scent stick swirled around the room. Once again, Shayne smiled and offered it to the two standing in front of him.

Loyal Hunter

16,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

Dark shakes his head at the burning roll "not for me sorry, and i kinda thought the same till i met Cederic here" He watches Cederic then nods "yes shes my little sis, tho we are the same age, im adopted to her" he smiles a little at then both "she just said that you like to smoke and that, normal teen stuff i guess" he sits "said you were Shy, calm, level-headed, kind but still can put up a fight, she read your report, she is kinda the headmistress i guess you can call her"
kob3

Cederic

"...No, thank you..." he said when he was offered a roll, holding his hand out in front of him. "I'm not really interested in, uh... never mind," he finished, glancing back at Dark.

Liberal Prophet

WebcomicEnthusiast

vampire_star_night

User Image
Shayne smiled and laughed, licking his fingers and pinching out the end of his roll. With a wink at the two men, he popped the rest in his mouth, chewed and swallowed it.
"Well, as long as your sister doesn't mind my activities, we'll be getting along just fine!"
He said in an upbeat tone before walking back over to his guitar. He picked it up, and slowly walked back over to the two of them.
"And his sister was right. I can put up a fight."
He directed this almost directly at the boy in glasses. Shayne couldn't help but laugh at the look on his face.
"But I prefer to talk things out. I'm a pretty simple guy when you get to know me."
His tone of voice going back to a calm, soft tone. He walked back over to the window and started strumming again.
"Oh, by the way, if you are living with me, better go pick a room. I've already got mine."
Shayne nodded in the direction of the bedrooms before going back to his song. Making sure to hit the pitch perfectly, he began singing as he strummed.
"Well life iss too short, so love the one you got.."
he continued his song as he glared at the beautiful day outside.
kob3

Cederic

He nodded, and quickly retired to the next room, laying down on the bed. His bag was thrown down on the ground nearby. He stared up at the ceiling, trying to connect today's events in his head. Today was overall uneventful, if he excluded the outburst from the girls in the music room...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff