Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name:Goemon
Are you a teacher or a student:ninja teacher
Bio:wishes to pass down his famous thousand ninja slash to students/ninja hand symbols
weapon:katanax2(very light)
Abil:Thousand Slash
appearence:Avatar
Race:human
~We have too many teachers, we need mroe students!~
Lulaloli
~We have too many teachers, we need mroe students!~
((I'll change it then biggrin ))
(( sorry I'm just bout to log off. Lulaloli make sure they get the proper info any one who isn't a member and does have info please ignore them!))
hey I have to go I guess I'll teach sword skill later....
Name: Ruuvan Lassenger
Abil: Can completely conceal himself in shadows
Race: Human
Are you a teacher or student?: Student
Wants to Learn: Martial Arts
Bio: Has studied the arts of Bushido most of his life then moved onto using samurai bows, much better than any others, but now wants to learn martial arts
Sign: Gemini
Weapons: Samurai Longbow and No-Dachi

((ok??))
Ruuvan
Name: Ruuvan Lassenger
Abil: Can completely conceal himself in shadows
Wants to Learn: Martial Arts
Bio: Has studied the arts of Bushido most of his life then moved onto using samurai bows, much better than any others, but now wants to learn martial arts
Sign: Gemini
Weapons: Samurai Longbow and No-Dachi

((ok??))

Ok, sure
((Hehe, woot! biggrin ))

::Ruuvan enters the school gates; looking around cautiously as he entered the courtyard. Peering around, looking for anyone::
Anyone here?

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
i'm back what have i missed
Name: Nallio
Abil: Have elemental orbs
Are you a teacher or student?: student
Bio razz arents killed, avenge family!
Sign:Libra
Weapons: Katana, death stars

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Lulaloli
*Lu rolls her eyes as she watches the students nearly commit sepuku in the hallways*
"So..." She looks over at DAIS. "Shall we begin?"

yea if your in right now
(k back on)
*slowly walks down the hall* hmmm..maybe I should skip class today... stare

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
i'll wait outside and wait for the teacher to come back
Name: Orean Gunshin

Abil: Gunplay, grappling, best melee unarmed, but is good with knives and axes. Fairly good at acting. Good survival skills. His infiltration is decent. He doesn't really know any magics, but he relies on his wide variety of skills.

Nanotec skills:
Enhanced vision type one and two. He can see like a hawk when focusing and can see clearly in extreme low light.

Adrenal boosters. He can activate his adrenal glands at will. He needs to consume a lot of meat to maintain a healthy supply though.

Race: Construct a human being that was made by the combination of cells and nanites. With more nanomachine injections abilities could be manifested.

Bio: Orean is the son of Orion Gunshin and Rena Hayabusa. Orion is a bionanomechanicle engineer. He has pioneered some of the best natural growth augmentations on the market today. Rena Haybusa Gunshin is a former student of the high school. she has long since retired from her days on the path of ninpo. She saw it best that Orean go and learn at her school rather than be stuck in the lab. Orean's childhood was a lot of push and pull. Study with Dad or train with Mom. The school has a lot of promise for him though.

Sign: Scorpio

Weapons: A Colt Python and remmington shotgun are his primary weapons. Though he does carry a combat knife, tomahawks, throwing spikes, a few pistols, and his custom ninja-to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff