Welcome to Gaia! ::

kanakakoa
"So, why are you here?"

he sits across from her.

"parents forced me to learn some white magic. said the world isant a nice place and i should learn to take care of myself.." *she looks dow nat the groud* "what about you????"
"The village elders sent me here... after our village was attacked by monsters."

He looks down at the ground too.
kanakakoa
"The village elders sent me here... after our village was attacked by monsters."

He looks down at the ground too.

*she reaches for his hands and looks up and him conserned* "are.. are you ok?"
"No. My whole family was killed, along with most of the men. They all died fighting."

He noticed her hands touching his and blushed.
kanakakoa
"No. My whole family was killed, along with most of the men. They all died fighting."

He noticed her hands touching his and blushed.
*not noticing him blushing she goes and sits next to him and hugs him* "you poor thing..."
"Please, don't take pity on me."

(((wow, I joined a random rp and you were in it! thats wierd!)))
kanakakoa
"Please, don't take pity on me."

(((wow, I joined a random rp and you were in it! thats wierd!)))

"you need pity.. dont push it away" *she smiles at him*
((lol dont think im in it anymore.. im making one of my own as well speak))
"...Thanks."

((whats it about, and yeah, that rp has no story, everything is going everywhere))
kanakakoa
"...Thanks."

((whats it about, and yeah, that rp has no story, everything is going everywhere))

*she hugs him tight without saying a word*

((umm its a Inn ill tell you when i open it ^_^))
(((cool, I tried an inn but everyone was into each other, so i couldn't join.)))

"This is so much better than school."
Whistling a tune of his favorite song, Adrian entered the spacious room, specially designed for his needs and materials. Not that, his father did anything to the Dean to make his room extra-special. The thought followed a chuckle, as he carefully entered the interior. The dark-chocolate strands of his hair flowed with a majestic touch. Fashionable. Stylish. Another one of the wonders money can do for you. Streaks of blonde wear visible too, swimming upon the darkened abundance. Though, it was becoming more of a visual handicap than the latest fad'. Lights filtered through the strands revealing what appeared to be hints of jade shaded eyes. Another hereditary trait passed down from the Reed Family.
((gotta go)))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces