Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
he walks onto the front lawn sits on a bench a begins playing his music echoes through out the school
Carok
"sorry" stops in front of his dorm door and opens it throws his stuff inside except his guitar case closses the door and walks down the hall again
its alright *sango stands and goes to the dorm nexxt to his and walks inside, he throws his bags on the ground and lays on the bed*
Name: Missy
Species: Human
Power(humans only unless u want it): strenght,flying and so much more
Apperence: like avi but longer and straighter hair
Personality:funny,nice,i love hanging with my firends and just having fun ect..
*Sora glimpes as the names and then puts her finger on the initails SHDS.on number 2.She smiles and scratches her stomach*
"well Im in number 2"
Rika stepped into the dorm building and looked around. she wandered around and sighed untill she found a board with the room numbers on it.
*sango plugs in his stereo and turns up hard rock and lays in his bed listening to it*
Sango_BladeMaster
*sango plugs in his stereo and turns up hard rock and lays in his bed listening to it*

sits on the bed nice music
hockeypro10
Sango_BladeMaster

sits on the bed nice music
thanks *he sits up*
travis the 3rd
*Sora glimpes as the names and then puts her finger on the initails SHDS.on number 2.She smiles and scratches her stomach*
"well Im in number 2"

so am Im number 1 we each have seperate dorms
She looked over the sheet and found her initials R.Z. "Room #3?Guess I'll have to find out where that is too..."
*sits in room and reads* *her eyes which were purple changed to a bulish-violet meaning she was bored*
Name:Lily
Species:Vampiress
Power:Fire
Apperence: Long Black hair in a ponytail goth skirt black shirt with fish net sleeves violet eyes
Personality:mysterious
*sango falls back into his bed*
Name:Chris
Species:Fairy
Power:Light and Fire
Apperence:Light Blue Hair and Whit flowing dress Green eyes
Personality:Caring Likes to Help people nice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash