User Image

✰╔══════════════╗✰
Blair Ashley
✰╚══════════════╝✰
Where: Mythology Classroom
With: Me, myself, and I
Doing: Being deep in thought

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Blair hmmed lightly to himself as he looked up at the school building. He'd been hired as the new mythology teacher that year after an....incident at his former place of employment, the high school in California where he used to teach. He'd slept with his student-assistant and after the girl's family found out, the headmaster was suggested that Blair find another job. Perhaps it was better this way anyway; the school he used to teach at had been for normal humans. He'd always felt out of place knowing that he could bend the entire staff to his will just by humming. Here, hopefully, he would feel slightly more like he belonged. Or I'll feel like an outsider here just like everywhere else, the man thought with a rueful smile, After all, why break precedence? He shook his head and headed into the school building, glancing at students that passed by and wondering what this year would bring him.

After a short stop at the main office, Blair made it to his classroom. He opened the door and sneezed as he went it - the room smelled like stale lemon cleaner. Apparently the room hadn't been touched since the previous mythology teacher had taken off the year before. The first thing that Blair did was open all of the windows, letting in a fresh breeze that cleared away the stale cleaner scent. Blair folded his arms over his chest and looked out at the school grounds as students milled around the campus outside. Here we go, he thought, Second chance. Don't ******** it up, Blair...

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
OoC:.........

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kat Soulz

User Image
~Come here, Little boy...~

Kat finished fixing the room and wandered around the school. She looked in some of the other classrooms and found they were empty, She checked the last one and found a man in it. He wasn't as cute as her old boyfriend but he is the only other teacher here. She started to make her way over to him but tripped over her own shoe and fell.
~Let me see your future, Your Death...~

Where~Mythology room
With Who~ Blair
Mood~Annoyed
Doing~ falling

Friendly Lunatic

I set fire to your heart,
Rosealine Thorn
User Image
Just so I have an excuse to heal it.

Where: By a tree
With: nobody
Thoughts: This school seems like it could use some entertainment.
Doing: Opening a leather case.

Rosaline sighed, pushing a pair of avator sunglasses up the bridge of her nose. Flipping her red flamed hair out of the way she step toward the school. Her headphones around her neck, playing Radioactive loud enough for others who came close to her to hear. Glancing around she saw kids but did not interact with them. Walking around she leaned on a tree, lowering her sunglasses a bit to see the world in better, brighter colors. Her blue eyes shined with a hint of amusement, as she turned off her music and bent down to her black leather case, carefuly undoing the clasps.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

✰╔══════════════╗✰
Blair Ashley
✰╚══════════════╝✰
With: Some woman
Doing: Talking

Blair turned away from the windows and walked over to the desk that sat at the front of the room. He was going to look through his class roster and see what he could learn about his students from their school records. He paused, however, when a woman appeared in the doorway - apparently she was a teacher here too. She certainly didn't look like a student. Blair walked towards her with the intention of introducing himself but before he could say a thing, the woman seemed to trip over nothing and started to fall. Blair managed to catch her - his mother's family had trained him to be a ninja as she had been so his reflexes were incredibly sharp. He set her back on her feet before looking her over.

"Not the usual way to introduce yourself," he said as he took a step back, "But I'll admit, you got my attention. I'm Blair Ashley, the new mythology teacher. And you are?"

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kat Soulz

User Image

"I'm Kat Soulz, The music teacher" Kat nervously replied. She didn't like her clumsiness part of herself. I mean that happened about 50% of the time but why would it kick in now? She sighed and looked at him. "I like mythology, It's my second favorite subject. Music's my first." She said smiling.

Where~Mythology room
With Who~ Blair
Mood~Annoyed
Thoughts~Dam first impressions are not my specialty
Doing~ talking

Kyla Glass

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

✰╔══════════════╗✰
Blair Ashley
✰╚══════════════╝✰
With: Kat

Ah, the music teacher. Blair wasn't sure if that'd be a good thing or a bad thing. His powers often interfered with his enjoyment of music, because he really didn't like hypnotizing anyone within earshot just because he was humming along with a song that he liked. "I'm fond of music myself," he commented as he picked up his class roster from his desk, skimming over the list of names for a moment, "Though enjoying it can be a tricky thing for me. Have you worked here long, Ms. Soulz?" It would probably be a good thing to make friends of the other teachers before they learned just why he had left his prior teaching position. this school might had been different than others, but Blair was still pretty sure that relationships between teachers and students were frowned upon no matter where you went.

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kat Soulz

User Image

"Well, No..." She said trying to decide if she can trust him with her secret. "I'm actually hear trying to clear my reputation. I've been here last year to check on this school." She said playing with her fingers. She doesn't think that she can tell him about her past life. She doesn't want him knowing about it.

Where~Mythology room
With Who~ Blair
Mood~ Confused
Thoughts~Should I?
Doing~ Talking
Theme song:Come Little Children

Kyla Glass
User Image
Luke walked on the edge of the crowd of people watching and taking in the environment. He normally doesn't like crowded and loud areas but this place seemed to soothe him. Looking through the crowd his gaze rested on a male in the crowd with a katana at his side. He watched as a girl walked up to him just to be ignored. Luke decided to leave his position at the edge of the crowd.Walking up to Lilith he spoke his thoughts aloud "That was a little rude," He turned to her and said with a smile "Hi I'm Luke."

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

✰╔══════════════╗✰
Blair Ashley
✰╚══════════════╝✰
With: Kat

Blair sensed a secret being kept as Kat talked, saying that she was here to try and clear her reputation. "So, I'm not the only one with skeletons in the closet," he commented as he leaned against his desk, arms crossed over his chest. He watched her fidget with her fingers, behavior that he recognized whenever someone was trying to hide something. She seemed on edge and unsure if she wanted to say more. Eventually Blair stated, "Whatever you're hiding, you can tell me if you want. After all, who would I tell?" Really, who? He didn't know anyone else at the school. Besides, Blair knew what it was like to carry around a heavy secret. He had several of his own secrets that he didn't want the students to find out.

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sno Yuki

~I don't trust you~

User Image
Sno woke up and almost fell from the tree, but caught herself by her legs. Her knife fell and she sighed. She sat up on the tree and looked around, sleepily but aware of anything around her. She dropped down from the tree and picked her knife up. She cut her finger slightly but ignored it and didn't check if she was bleeding. She laid down on the grass and looked at the sky. She observed the clouds and wondered if she would ever be free.

~Cuz, I'm a loner~

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kat Soulz

User Image

"I guess so.." She mumbled. "Well, about 2 years ago, I was a serial killer but i'm trying to change that. If i kill someone, i won't stop. The only way to stop me is to kill me or put my love in my path of death." She said smirking at the thought of death. "I killed my family and all my friends. But then when I became my usual self, Everyone abused me and ran away and I was all alone." She whispered, frowning.

Where~Mythology room
With Who~ Blair
Mood~ Confident
Thoughts~ Huh?
Doing~ Talking
Theme song:Come Little Children

Kyla Glass
User Image
Before Luke got a response he saw Sno in a tree and got curious seeing her catch herself from falling. She dropped something shiny and went to retrieve it he assumed. "Sorry to leave so soon," he said to Lilith "I'll see you later." Luke started in the direction of the girl in the tree who was now somewhere on the ground. When he reached the tree she had laid down on the grass. He looked at her and said "Hello, I'm Luke."

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sno Yuki

~I don't trust you~

User Image
Sno sighed and looked up at a boy coming towards her. She sat up, "Hello There, Luke" She said once he introduced himself. "I'm Sno" She said holding her hand out to him to shake. She looked at him and smiled.

~Cuz, I'm a loner~
User Image
Luke smiled back and took her hand and shook it. He sat down onto the grass sitting cross-legged. He has always been bad at coming up with conversations "So, is this your first year here?" he asked lamely giving another smile.

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sno Yuki

~I don't trust you~

User Image
"Yea, What about you?" Sno said sighing. She didn't expect anyone to come over to her. She heard her phone ring and picked up, "Give me a sec" She said as she turned around and put the phone to her ear, "What are you doing?" "Master, I need time" "I already gave you enough time to do this mission" "But Master--" "No buts, Sno. I thought I taught you that, Kill fast and discreetly while no one notices" "I know master, I will do it... Soon" "Ok Sno, i'm counting on you". She closed her phone and smirked, 'All I need to do now, is to kill him'. She sat down with Luke again and put a cute smile on, hoping he didn't hear her convo. with her master. "Now where were we?" She said trying to sound casual.

~Cuz, I'm a loner~

damokota

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas