Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guardian Acolyte
"Jun!" she calls out. "Where are you?!" She sighs and takes off down the next hallway.
"Cough... Star... i just want to tell you something... I loved the time we had.. even if it wasn't much..." Then he looks at the door. "this sucks." then he breaths his last breath.
*he looks over to Star* "Tell him I'll be on the roof...or off of it. Depends on when he wakes up" *he heads upstairs...he knew a way to get up there*
Name: Connor
personality: Shy, flirtasious tho, smart, devouis, loves to shoot guns smile smile smile and likes girls alot, but still shy until he gets to know them
She bursts back into the science room seeing him sputter. "No! Why can't I have some stereotypical healing powers or something?!!!"
(Are you purpously ignoring me? crying )
Deftones_King
"Cough... Star... i just want to tell you something... I loved the time we had.. even if it wasn't much..." Then he looks at the door. "this sucks." then he breaths his last breath.

Tears run down her face. "Psy.. no.. Don't leave me, please!"
*He passes Telli on the way* "A little advice...love kills."
Catches Connor's eye, "Hey... Do you... know this guy? 'Cause you might want to ante up your last words to him."
"What do you mean?"
Guardian Acolyte
Catches Connor's eye, "Hey... Do you... know this guy? 'Cause you might want to ante up your last words to him."

Looks at her/it funny "WTF, that todally flew threw my blonde hair" walks away and drinks out of the fountain.
*A few minuites later, the people tending to Psy can her a loud THUD outside*
She lays her head on Psy's bloody chest crying. "Please don't leave me.. Don't leave.."
WanderingDruid
Guardian Acolyte

Looks at her/it funny "WTF, that todally flew threw my blonde hair" walks away and drinks out of the fountain.
She points to Psy and Star, but rushes to the window. "Mort!"
Turns and walks into a room. She sees some guy bleeding. " Oh my gosh !! What happened??!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff