Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the arts or the sciences more?

Art 0.4 40.0% [ 22 ]
Science 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Both are great! 0.41818181818182 41.8% [ 23 ]
Neither 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

xxxxxGOOD MORNINGGOOD NIGHT GOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHTxxxxxGOOD MORNINGGOOD NIGHT GOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHT

xxxx█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxGOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHT GOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHTxxxxxGOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHT GOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHT
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXWKE ↗↗ ᴜᴘ ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ↘↘ BED
WHAT'S U P WITH THIS PRINCE sᴏ ɴɢ NSDE :MY: ʜEAD?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHANDS UP IF YOU'RE DWN TO GET DWN TOɴιɢʜᴛ

xxxx'CAUSE IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD TIME
'CAUSE IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD TIME

RILEY ELIZABETH MOORE
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxx ⅰ.location. cafeteria ⅱ.with. Kaisha ⅲ.thoughts. ⅳ..ooc. the format got messed up, I hope you don't mind that I left it blank?

HolyKnightMeiz's Husbando

Beloved Friend

User Image
==== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ====

Alexander had finally finished folding and organizing his clothes when he heard the door opening. Turning his head a bit, his amber eyes changed focus from his current task to the new brown haired girl that had walked into the room. He watched her smile at him, only to flash her a smirk before his eyes continued to follow her. She didn't seem to have any complains about the bed he had chosen. Not that he would have cared, but he couldn't help but wonder if she was some sort of pushover. Perhaps she was a 'go with the flow' type of girl. Either way, he was intrigued to see what it would be like to live with this girl. When she began to strip, Alexander scoffed a bit before looking away to give her some sort of privacy. Obviously she didn't really care if she got that, otherwise she would have gone into the bathroom to change. But either way he still wanted to be polite. It would make sense that she needed to get changed, after all it was raining out and it sounded like it was just getting worse out there.

“If we’re going to be roommate, I suppose an introduction is needed. I’m Emilia. And you are?” She had asked him, causing him to smile a bit more. He was already feeling quite fond of her voice. Alexander grabbed his book once more, writing down a bit of information about his roommate before responding to her question. "I suppose an introduction is nice. I'm Alexander, but if you prefer to call me Alex thats fine too." He replied before he looked over the words that he had written down, making sure that he took every last detail down so nothing would be forgotten.

'So, my new roommate is Emilia. She seems nice enough and obviously has a good amount of confidence if she is going to change in front of a guy. Thats a good thing. The last thing I would want is to have a roommate with little confidence that would worry all the time.' He thought to himself before her words snapped him back to reality. “Are you a writer too?” This time his amber eyes were on her and he nodded before responding to her question. "That I am. We're both in the creative writing class. I suppose that means we will be seeing a lot of each other." He said before he shut the book, putting it under his pillow. Standing up from his spot on the bed, he took his shirt off and threw it into the bin next to his bed. "Do you have anything that you need to know or would like to talk about? Anything I should know about you?" Alex asked, grabbing a new shirt and putting it on. The rain was definitely getting worse but there wasn't much to do since dinner wouldn't be for a few more hours. Perhaps Emilia would want a tour or something, but Alex wasn't sure since he figured she wouldn't want to get wet from the rain.

==== ======== ======== ======== ======== ======== ====

Company: Emilia
Thoughts: "Why must it be so rainy?"
OOC:

Sir Marshy

Friendly Sex Symbol

User Image
                      Dr. Ezekiel Jones

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

READYFORACHECKUP?
                S O R R YxoxoI F xoxoI T SxoxoC O L D.

Patient is { Nurses Office, Cafeteria }

Visiting with { New Students, caf crowd }

Noted Symptoms { Beginning of the year is always busy. }

THE DIAGNOSIS IS...xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                      Zeke looked up as Maya entered the office,
                                      "After you are done with this kid, lets catch lunch. You still owe me, mmkay love," He licked his lips, her accent always got him riled. "And welcome to the school kid. Mind yourself around me, mmkay?" And then Zeke was doing his best not to laugh his a** off as the kid turned terrified.

"Sure thing darhling. I'll meet up with you later." He replied as she left then went back to the terrified new kid and began to bring him back down to calm whilst still trying to get answers from him. Turns out he wasn't the only kid that needed to stop by. Zeke had a very busy morning but he was able to get most of it done by just after 2. Though there was one kid he knew he should be seeing but hadn't yet. Looking onto his desk, he found a letter from the headmaster about a child named Hinrik Vinter. A little bit of a troubled child, but Zeke genuinely felt that he'd be able to get a good line of communication down with him. When Walt told him that Hinrik was coming to Medrus he started to pick up ASL to make it easier to talk with him.

His stomach growled and reminded him he had a lunch date with Maya to get to and that he was running late. That could mean trouble for him. Maya didn't like being held up. He tossed his nurses coat onto the hook and pulled a button up sweater overtop of his t-shirt, it was a bit too cold for him to be wandering around in just a shirt. Grabbing his mobile he shot Maya over a text. Freedom is mine! Lunch is yours, meet at the caf? He wondered how her morning went with all the new move ins. Zeke laughed at the idea of students cowering from her as she did inspections. She was quite the beautiful woman, but gave off a constant annoyed attitude.

Zeke meandered through the halls, taking in the faces of students. His lanyard with his ID card on it jingled as he walked towards to the cafeteria. He had heard horror stories about how bad the food could be, but luckily Medrus wasn't one of those places.

Entering the caf he took a spot near the windows and watched the rain fall. Zeke briefly thought about how kissing Maya in the rain would feel. Her hair clinging to her face, her skin bumpy with the cold, her lips red with kiss bruises... He smirked to himself as he thought up a plan to get her in the rain... or at least into the showers.

SCHOOLNURSE
o.o.c. he's a dirty, dirty pervert.
Dietary Supple
r8k63662:68="Dietary Supplement]

Magical Sex Symbol

User Image

██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI want to feel my feet on the ground
                                                      and leave behind this prison we share

Helping Riley put her things away brought a smile to her face, it reminded her of home when she had to do the chores...for mostly everything. She folded her clothing carefully sticking them in the dresser as quick as possible, leaving enough room for any new clothes if any are bought.

Aisha stomach was officially full after eating the cheese burger the school had to offer. She debated on the salad for a few minutes but decide to get the greasy item today. As she gave a grin to Riley she agreed "Time does go by fast when fun is involved." when Riley nudged her she couldn't help but nudge back giving out a laugh, a friendship was already growing between the two. "I was going to check out the mechanics club room but it looks like it's raining outside...so" she let it linger in the air for a second. She wasn't really sure what she wanted to do, she didn't want to be rude and shoo Riley away for no reason. Plus she liked her company. Looking at Riley she was about to ask if she wanted to go check out the drama class that they would be in but before she could her foot some how mange to get caught on the table, causing her to fall face first onto the ground. She could hear a smack sound echo throughout the room. She was even sure that half of the cafeteria saw her clumsy act, she was surprised that she was able to trip on something considering the fact the last time she was clumsy was when she was five. Sitting herself up she looked up to Riley feeling something wet drip on her hands. "What would you score that?" she asked with all seriousness.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇
                                                      Company- Riley × Location- Cafeteria x Thoughts- God that hurt

aghck

Friendly Sex Symbol

F i o n a xxJ o s i e xxR i c k a r d s
User Image

The Music Teacher
SongXXXXX&XXXXXXDance

Performing at ✮ [Caf, Hallways]
Featuring ✮ [Her music]
Genre ✮ [Depressed, Frustrated.]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Don't wake me up, I'm winning wars inside my head
And maybe I'm weak, but not beneath the covers of this bed

S i n g xxL i k exx i t xxd o e s n ' t xxh u r t

Fiona read through her mail, a list of students she'd be teaching this year and their musical inclination. She put them away inside her bag. Looking around her desk there wasn't anything else she needed to take care of so she started up her music again. The new song made her smile. It was a little creepy but she loved the group that sang it. Packing her things back into her bag she discreetly left the office and headed towards the cafeteria to grab a bite. She noticed there were a few other faulty around, but she still wasn't in the mood for socializing so she grabbed a packed sandwich and an apple and left.

Maybe she should head to the music room, see if any students are in and meet and greet with them...A beep from her phone interrupted her thoughts. Babe, I miss you. Come home, I'm sorry for pressuring you on your career again, but you're being an idiot not to sell your talent. Come home, let's talk about it. She turned off her phone and pocketed it with a rough force.

After that text all feelings of going to the music room were non-existent now.

Her route to the music room changed and took her down the halls towards the commons. With all the kids still moving in she was able to find a relatively unpopulated area and just calm herself down. She moved to sit on a window ledge seat. The storm outside soured her mood. There goes any chance of a run to vent frustration.

Huffing loudly, blowing her hair out of her face, she just relaxes in her seat and listens to music.

Romantic Prophet

User Image

Oz Signs the Blues

The mud had sucked one of his shoes beneath its surface, and he was now up to his elbows in it trying to wrestle the shoe back from a hellish sink hole. It went without saying that he was head to toe caked in black, squelching filth. The squelching was the worst part. He thought to himself that this mud in particular was probably the exact constancy of septic tank waste and cursed as he pulled his sopping trainer free. Not even a trip through the washer would save that. With a regretful grimace, Calvin slipped the shoe back on his bare foot and turned to try the tarp one last time.

Beneath the dim blue shelter was the wood he had salvaged from an abandoned shed in Savannah, Georgia and the remains of a Douglas fir bleacher, courtesy of the military academy next door--He doubted they would miss it. The storm had rolled in fast on long legs of lightening, killing any hope he had of actually working, but he had been reluctant to leave the skeletal building to elements. In a mad dash he had covered what he could. He'd have to sort the rest out in the morning.

As he picked through the high grass, he glimpsed his church from a distance: sad, covered in plastics, and stabbing weakly at the heavy clouds, which were gushing fat, cold pellets of rain. That seemed fitting enough. He left it for the road and the two mile walk to campus. By the time the Administration building had risen into sight, the storm had stripped and soaked him through. He paused under the covered entry to peel off his shirt and wring the weight out of it. He had to stop checking his mail so often. How many days had it been? Two or three? Nothing had come; no letters, no cards, no neat pretty cursive good enough for a wedding invitation. Joanna had said she would write, but he had known even then that she didn't intend to keep in touch.

Had he not already been numb, the chilly air from the office would have bowed him back. Cautiously, he wiped his feet on the mat and wove through the office furniture, trying his best not to drip. At first he wasn't sure anyone was around, but as he turned the corner, he spotted Gabriel Carter thumbing through his letters next to someone he didn't recognize. She had a length of starling green hair; it sort of put him in mind of leaves of grass. Realizing he had been unabashedly staring at the pair while leaving a puddle on the rug, he waved and went directly to his box to pick through a weedy stack of envelopes.

A conference in New York in January at the Hilton Midtown. Would Medrus pay for that? Calvin turned the paper in his hands. Maybe Joanna would meet him for coffee. He was dying to hear about her; he wanted to see her. Why didn't she write? Even if it was just a note to tell him how big the windows of her new condo were, he craved some sign that he still occupied some place in her thoughts.

Christ. There was a letter, but from the gallery owner in Seville he had met with over the break. His name had been Ortiz or Benitez. He hardly remembered now. What did he want? The new stuff? Quickly he shuffled it behind the other, and found himself holding a square of indigo with his name painstakingly etched in gold. Like a mad man, he ripped into it to retrieve the thin page of a letter. She hadn't forgotten him. It was the most idiotic thought, but it was the one that flooded his mind. Even worse, he was grateful.

My dear Calvin,

I hope that this letter finds you in good health and good spirits. New York has been such a change. I hardly know what to do with myself; although, John seems to know every inch of the city and has kept me busy with all the experiences he assures will me make a "true New Yorker." We are very happy here.

There was a nauseous lump growing in his throat. The letter went on to describe the new school she had settled at, which she excitedly asked him to visit.

I know some of the older children would love to speak with you. I'm afraid I have made you quite a celebrity.

She could not resist telling him about John.

Remember that night in December when we stayed up until dawn talking? I said to you: "I'll never find anyone who makes me feel like Medrus does." It truly did seem impossible to leave the school, but John is so amazing, so giving. I am awed daily by his work, and he inspires me in my own efforts. I love him.

In that moment, he entirely forgot where he was. With a sudden ferocity, he balled the letter and sent it hurtling across the room. This action was punctuated by some intensely frustrated signing, during which there were several instances of "traitorous b***h." Red-faced and heaving, he looked up to realize that he had a captive audience. Jean stared at him over the rim of her mug.

Sorry.

He wrung his face, which just served to spread the film of dirt plastered there. None of this could be surprising to him, but it was sudden and gradual all at once, as if someone had flipped a switch in her heart. Now she loved John. Had she never thought of him that way at all? Then what had been happening between them?

He could still feel eyes on him and suspected someone was waiting for him to leave. Hurriedly, he plucked up the rest of his mail and shoved it into his damp trouser pocket.

Really sorry.

Likely a wasted effort. He never knew which of the staff could sign anymore; he spoke with them so infrequently. As he left, he caught the glance of Adrian Brown and felt fully ashamed of himself. It was one thing to be torn about it in the privacy of his own thoughts, but he generally kept his problems close to the chest on campus. So much for an unremarkable third year.

x

Alien Explorer

User ImageUser Image

A D R I A N tab F E R R I S tab B R O W N

A thin-lipped frown spread across Adrian’s face, hidden sharply by his raised cup of coffee. He didn’t know sign language, but he could read body language. He couldn’t read lips, but he could read faces. He kept a cautious watch on the conspicuous man as his features displayed more despair the farther his eyes traveled down the page. Adrian could practically hear the echo caused by Calvin’s heart breaking in his chest. He looked back down, offering him a moment of privacy. The gossipy snoop had boundaries, even if he was the only one who knew them. He poured the last of his coffee down his throat, placing the mug gently on his desk.

Adrian knew how to keep secrets.

He was the school’s information broker, the Master of Medrus gossip. He had the juicy secrets of almost everyone that walked the halls. He was appropriately sociable in order to be likeable. He knew what secrets were appropriate to tell whom. He was observant, sharp, and wise in his ability to collect others’ information. His talent of gathering intelligence equipped him with excellent self-preservation mechanisms. Walt Medrus alone knew why the gifted painter was content to sort papers and distribute room keys. Coworkers would often invite him out for drinks, but his explanation for his declining was always that he feared he would share others’ personal information when drunk. Adrian knew how to keep his secrets, which was why the scene before him was painful.

It was one thing when subtle clues and hints alerted people of your thoughts, feelings, or circumstances. It was another thing when you broadcasted your situation in a fit of hurt and frustration. Adrian’s eyes closed, feeling an empathetic sickness in his stomach. Why couldn’t Calvin have read the letter in private? He watched as the man sent the crumpled letter in a flash across the room. It zoomed past Adrian and landed two feet from him. The secretary did not flinch. Calvin waved his arms frantically and Adrian put his hands back around the now cold coffee mug. He wished he understood sign language.

Calvin’s hands rose to wipe his face. Was he crying? No, he was just frustrated. Adrian briefly wondered if Calvin had ever cried before. The thought suddenly made him feel sick and he quickly discarded it. His coworker succeeded in rearranging the dirt on his face before crumpling the rest of his mail for the day into his pockets, which Adrian doubted could do wonders for its condition. He caught Jean with a curled-lip upturned look on her face, and he shot her a glare. She looked back down into the depths of her coffee. Calvin walked past and Adrian didn’t move, frozen in observation. The ruddy and flustered wall-of-a-man locked eyes with him for a brief second, and Adrian took the opportunity to study them.

Calvin vanished through the office door.

The show was over. Jean made that clicking sound that he hated, before strolling towards his desk. He thought that she had come to him intending to gossip about what they had just witnessed, but his nerves practically jolted when he saw her bend down to retrieve the crumpled letter next to his feet. He nearly snarled as he snatched it away from her clutches, his face returning to its natural coy fox smile immediately after it was in his grasp. He roughly shoved the paper into his pocket before rising from his seat. He slipped around the snippy woman with his usual slippery-snake manner of locomotion. His movements were almost catlike and his posture was fluid. He maneuvered past the office desks and followed Calvin out the door.

Adrian’s steps were nearly silent as he approached Calvin from the south. He pivoted on the spot and casually walked backwards until he was in front of his coworker. He stopped. He took one of Calvin’s gruff hands in his own and pulled the crumpled letter out of his pocket. Adrian gingerly placed the discarded item in Calvin’s hands, covering them with his own until Calvin had fully hidden the paper in his fists. Adrian’s hands returned to his pockets.

“This flimsy piece of paper must be very important for it to have caused you so much upset. You shouldn’t let other people have the opportunity to steal your important things, least of all Jean from Accounting.”

Adrian’s smile was sly, but it soon softened into a more genuine expression. He took his hands out of his pockets and crossed his arms.

“If you want to keep your secrets to yourself, you’ve got to pull it together. Just ask me, I’m a pro.”

Adrian waved dismissively before walking back to his office perch in his usual artful way. He chanced a glance over his shoulder and smiled before shaking his head. What a helpless man.

He was cute, though.

l o c a t i o n : main office/hallway
                                                                                        w i t h : oz the great and powerful
                                                                                        t h o u g h t s : Jean you are a b***h and you know it. I am so totally telling Martha From Admissions about your affair with Jude the Guidance Counselor.
                                                                                        o o c : This was really fun to write. I really like Adrian a lot.

D i a r y

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

xxxxxGOOD MORNINGGOOD NIGHT GOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHTxxxxxGOOD MORNINGGOOD NIGHT GOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHT

xxxx█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxGOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHT GOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHTxxxxxGOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHT GOOD MORNING GOOD NIGHT
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXWKE ↗↗ ᴜᴘ ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ↘↘ BED
WHAT'S U P WITH THIS PRINCE sᴏ ɴɢ NSDE :MY: ʜEAD?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHANDS UP IF YOU'RE DWN TO GET DWN TOɴιɢʜᴛ

xxxx'CAUSE IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD TIME
'CAUSE IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD TIME

"I was going to check out the mechanics club room but it looks like it's raining outside...so" She let her words hang in the air for a while. At least it wasn't a no. That only left the question of where to go next then. Riley thought about it for a second, letting the words go over in her mind.

Before she had the chance to say anything though, Kaisha had, in a manner of speaking, ate the ground.

Riley burst out laughing but quickly covered her mouth with her hands, trying to muffle it. Quickly, she stifled her laughter and freed her hands from her face. "What would you score that?" Kaisha was lifting herself up from her fall. "1/10, would not recommend?" Riley said, the corners of her mouth twitching upwards even though Kaisha's words held a serious tone and look in her face. " Is she okay? I should check if she's okay. Why haven't I asked her if she's okay?" Thoughts flitted in Riley's mind " Are you okay, Aisha?" Riley managed to put her thoughts into words, holding out both of her hands to help her get up.

"If it helps, I doubt anybody noticed." Riley surveyed the cafeteria as Kaisha finally stood up. " Listen, I'm also so sorry for laughing." Hopefully Kaisha wouldn't be angry or anything like that. Surely a little bit of laughter wouldn't be enough to make some angry right? Usually, people falling was a bit funny and it wasn't like she was laughing at her, it was more like with her. Besides, if there was one thing her dad taught her, it was to 'always be able to laugh at yourself '.

RILEY ELIZABETH MOORE
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxx ⅰ.location. cafeteria ⅱ.with. Kaisha ⅲ.thoughts. I really do hope she's not hurt. Or angry ⅳ..ooc. Much italics, many emphasis

Cpt Cardiac Arrest

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
        User Image

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑳𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒔XXsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅX

tαkє thє líght, αnd dαrkєn єvєrчthíng αrσund
                                                    cαll thє clσuds αnd lístєn clσsєlч, í'm lσst wíthσut чσu
                                                    cαll чσur nαmє єvєrч dαч whєn í fєєl sσ hєlplєss
                                                    í'm fαllín' dσwn вut í'll rísє αвσvє thís, rísє αвσvє thís

hαtє thє mínd, rєgrєts αrє вєttєr lєft unspσkєn
                                                      fσr αll wє knσw, thís vσíd wíll grσw αnd
                                                      єvєrчthíng's ín vαín, dístrєssíng чσu thσugh ít lєαvєs mє σpєn
                                                      fєєlsríght, вut í'll єnd thís αll вєfσrє ít gєts

Conversation with Christopher was always enlightening the man was cold. Not that it was a bad thing, Maya found that attractive in a guy. Christopher just took it to the point where the only person she ever saw him have a decent conversation with was Gabriel. The two were alike in teaching methods, but outside the classroom Gabriel was more like the annoying father who wanted her to stay out of trouble. None the less, she at least got him to say a few words before he left Maya to her own devices. Which was always a good idea for someone to do. None the less, she had a job to do today.

Dorm inspections. Make sure the students didn't bring anything dangerous with them. Drugs, guns, swords, weapons of mass destruction. The usual, but as this wasn't a public school. She doubted she would see anything bad, she often overlooked students through brought light drugs. They weren't going to hurt anything, the heavy drugs. Well, Maya could enjoy those herself she never gave up that piece of life from her younger days in Brazil. She was just smart enough to never get addicted, of course she stayed away from things like heroin, it just didn't seem fun. No matter how good it made people feel. The addiction rate was too high and it made people look like fiends. She didn't want to loose her good looks over finding something to shoot herself up with. None the less. She kept herself busy for a good portion of the day.

She was just ending inspections as she got a text from Zeke. So, he was finally doing lunch. A couple hours late, but she was too busy to even get to lunch herself. Right, see ya there she shoved the phone back in her pocket and left the dorm area. Heading towards the cafeteria, she was rather hungry. Probably eat a pretty good amount of food at this point.

Once she entered she briefly looked over the crowd, spotting Zeke staring out the window at the end of the cafeteria. Walking over to him, Maya placed a hand on her hip. "So you see something out there. Maybe bigfoot? If it was bigfoot, well there stare all you want. But, I am much more interesting," she kicked out the chair opposite of Zeke and sat down. "So, food. What did you get for us?"

Maya had to chuckle as Zeke was wearing as ascot, probably to hide the marks she made the previous night. The two had boundaries, rules for their promiscuous relationship. They couldn't have the students know what the school's nurse and security guard did behind closed curtains. Maya's own rules were no marks on visible skin on occasion they couldn't stop a bruise, but those were a bit easier to explain then hickies. Zeke laid down very few rules for him, but she figured he just enjoyed himself a bit to much. She raised a food to rub against Zeke's thigh from under the stable. "I do hope its something good. You know how picky I can be."

Lady Leonixa

Brainy Gatekeeper

User Image
After Hinrik finished signing, he noticed tears starting to well in her eyes. He started to reach up to try to console her, but stop as she replied back. "You...can't speak?" It was a question he was used to, and nodded to show acknowledgement to it.
Once she was showed she was okay and back on her feet, he showed a warm smile. And after she introduced himself, he pondered how he would let her know his own name. In his train of thought, he nearly forgot about being half undressed till she spoke up about it. Hinrik looked to be laughing with no sound as he reached up to scratch at the back of his head. Wishing he had his dry erase board, he had to sign once again.

Wait for me to get this out of the way, and I'll properly introduce myself. A smile still accompanied his face until she was out of the room.

Once he finished his shower he walked out into the room wearing track pants, a white shirt, and a towel around his shoulders. Going over to his luggage he dug around for his board. Finding it and a marker, he walked over to his bed and sat down and started to write.

My name is Hinrik Emil Vinter, and it's a pleasure to meet you. He turned the board over to her, his eyes closing with a smile. Every word was slanted more to the right of the board, showing how difficult it was with half his dept perception. Giving a little time for her to read it he turned it back over to erase and write more. Breakfast might be over, but we can still find food in the cafeteria. Seeing her become sad made Hinrik feel that writing his words would be best. If anything, he'd rather see smiles than frowns. He had enough saddness around him.

Company: Lucinda.
Feeling: I wonder what her smile looks like.
OOC: Hope you don't mind me moving your character a little.
Blackened Halo

HolyKnightMeiz's Husbando

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

Lucinda felt bad that she got so upset all of a sudden. A small smile formed on her lips as she rubbed the back of her head in an embarrassed way. Even if he couldn't talk, it wasn't really nice of her to point out the obvious like that. But at least she knew now, and since she knew sign language she would be able to communicate with him even if there was nothing around for him to write on. Before she knew it, he was signing something again. Her eyes moved from his face to his hands, watching what he was saying to her. Wait for me to get this out of the way, and I'll properly introduce myself. Lucinda nodded a bit as she looked at him, happy to see that he was such a considerate roommate. "Oh of course. I'm sorry." Lucinda replied before she put the small bag at the corner of the sink before walking out of the bathroom and back to where her bed was.

Crossing her legs a bit, she sat on the bed and grabbed two smaller bags that she had brought with her. All Lucinda could hope was that her new roommate didn't mind if their were snacks in the room because Lucinda had cooked plenty the night before. She wasn't sure why she liked cooking so much, but all she knew was that her therapist said it was a 'healthy outlet' for her when everything was too much to think about. Hearing the bathroom door open, Lucinda looked up at him from her spot on the bed. A faint shade of pink formed on her cheeks as she saw him in his new outfit. Her eyes followed him as he walked over to where his luggage was, pulling out a white board. 'That must be what he uses to write on.'
                                                                    She thought to herself before she watched him begin to write on it. My name is Hinrik Emil Vinter, and it's a pleasure to meet you. Reading the words he had written, a wide smile formed on her lips. "Its very nice to meet you Hinrik, I'm Lucinda. Um..I mean Lucinda Sterling. You can call me Lucy if you'd like." She said smiling before he started to write again. Lucinda waited for him to finish before once again reading the words he had written. Breakfast might be over, but we can still find food in the cafeteria. Remembering the bags of food that she had brought with her, she took some of the containers of goodies out of the bags and set them out on her bed. "Actually I made a lot of stuff the other day. If you don't mind sweets then you are more than welcome to come sit with me and eat." She said kindly, gesturing to the aray of goodies.

██ darkviolet tab ██ deeppink tab ██ dodgerblue

l o c a t i o n : dorm room
                                                                    w i t h : Hinrik
                                                                    t h o u g h t s : I hope my cooking isn't too bad...
                                                                    o o c :

Ryu~TheRedDragon

Shy Husband

████████████████████oiio██████
                      XOCHRISTOPHER DREVIS

CHRISTOPHER↘↘xoxothe creative writing teacher
                      H I G H E R x N O W x T H A N x E V E R x B E F O R E xxH I G H E R x N O W x T H A N x E V E R x B E F O R E
                      User Image
                      misericordiamisericordiamisericordiamiserixoxYOU SIT THERE IN YOUR ↺ HEARTACHE
                      misericordiawaiting on some beautiful boyixiixiwaiting on some beautiful boyixiixiwaiting on some beautiful boy

User Image

tab Most of his meal time heavily involved Maya talking to him and trying to get an answer out of him. Of course, Christopher being…well, Christopher, he doesn’t spare her much words. There was just a grunt here and a there since he honestly did not wish to recall his summer. Dealing with kids was never a nice experience. Still though, he did manage to say a few words with her persistence and she had seemed satisfied. It was still rather nice to have company despite his lack of nice things to say, though he still had other things to do in mind instead of sitting around to chat after eating breakfast.

tab So he bade Maya good bye after his meal and made his way back to the dormitory. A quick nap later, he woke up to the feeling of his cat sitting on his face and meowing down at him. Christopher simply shifted a bit before the cat stood up and hopped of his face, though she was still staring intently at him. It was almost as if she was expecting to be played with. Well, the next few hours was spent doing exactly that. Even if he had began to pack later on, Tabitha had thought it was a genius idea to be a little minx and mess up his pile of laundry and snuggle into it. In the end, it resulted in a belly rubbing session and Tabitha playfully biting his fingers.

tab Well, the settling in finished by 3 in the afternoon, with Chris chucking in the last of his clothes into the closet and the cat practically staring at the door. Rain had began to pour down from the heavens and drench the earth in mud and dew drops. That kind of meant that the heat on the ground was a lifting and a strangely humid air would be present. It would be a nice day out to go to the library and read up on the materials he would be having his students read, but at the same time it was a nice weather to go for a walk.

tab A little debate went on in his head at that very moment. Pets weren’t really allowed in the library and Tabitha needed a walk. He had to choose one over the other; whichever would play out to be in his favor. Class wasn’t exactly going to start yet so maybe it was a better idea to take a walk for the meantime.

tab The blond shoved a hand in his pockets and discovered his keys were still present. He made his way over to the door and opened it, ushering his cat outside and he locked the door behind him. The two were practically walking around the otherwise silent halls, save for the pitter patter of raindrops against the glass and the sound they made as they fell. There was also the light chime of Tabitha’s bell around her collar as she walked ahead of Christopher, enthusiastic to be in a new place after being stuck in Christopher’s apartment block for so long.

tab Christopher, on the other hand, had his head up in the clouds as he thought of many things. Of everything, and at the same time of nothing. He had practically lost himself for a very long moment until the sound of Tabitha’s bell rung once more across the hall and he found himself looking for the cat. He spun around in confusion until he came across the sight: Tabitha was beginning to snuggle up to a lady sitting by a window ledge seat. Christopher frowned. He was slightly jealous, okay.

tab It did take a split second for him to realize that the lady Tabitha was currently snuggling up to seemed familiar. A dash of green hair as well as a youthful face. He had a feeling he had seen it somewhere be—oh. He’s seen her this morning in the Admissions Office, headphones on her ears as she listened on to something he couldn’t hear. It probably wouldn’t hurt to try to start a conversation or something, and besides, he needed to reclaim ownership of his cat.

tab “You’re new here.” He said as he approached her, deciding to stand before her in a considerable distance instead of sitting beside her. “Teacher or staff?” He questioned. If he was correct, there were some positions that had opened up over summer as old members retired or quitted. He wondered where this new face belonged in this school. "...Sorry about the cat, by the way." He added, motioning towards Tabitha. He pulled a face and the cat simply meowed at him. Christopher could swear the feline was sneering.

♚ ↱ locationixi In the hallway miseri♚ ↱ companyixi Fionamiseri♚ ↱ emotionixi calmjealous
                                        we`rexoburningxodownxoaxohighwayxoskyline

█ ▌★xo:xoHE DOESN`T LOOK A THING LIKE JESUS BUT HE TALKS LIKE A GENTLEMAN

Magical Sex Symbol

User Image

██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI want to feel my feet on the ground
                                                      and leave behind this prison we share

"1/10, would not recommend?" Riley spoke. Aisha noticed off the bat that the corner's of her mouth was twitching to laugh. She couldn't blame her heck she felt the laugh building up inside her, which only meant she would snort and cause more laughing. When she was asked if she was okay she couldn't help but let out the laugh that she was holding back. "Yeah, I am" she spoke between breaths of laughter. Taking Riley's hands that she offered she got up, she always hated the feeling of pulling someone a little to get up, but hey the girl offered.

"If nobody noticed they are blind as a bat," she said with a smile as she "dusted" off her butt. "You really shouldn't be sorry about laughing, it's the best cure after all" she said with a wink and even a small chuckle. That's when she noticed the taste of something...odd. In fact it was blood she felt her body get covered with goose bumps as she realized she either bit her lip or tongue when she hit the ground instead of hitting her nose hard enough like she thought. Looking at Riley she gave a small smile "If you don't like blood I'm sorry but can you see how badly I bit my lip for me?" she asked before pulling her lip down a tad.

All of this commotion caused Aisha to have a small flash back of her home laugh. Her family had just got done eating dinner when her brother came home, he was going on and on about how the cops questioned him and his friends again. Then right as he got to the punch line her father came right around and pushed her brother flat on the ground. That smack he made was the same she made today loud and well...painful. Her brother ended up with a broken nose, mostly because he hit the coffee table before making it to the ground but even so it still was a good life.

Yet even so, the main thing crossing her mind was how she might have to get stitches for her lip.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇
                                                      Company- Riley × Location- Cafeteria x Thoughts- Laughter is the best medicine.

aghck

Friendly Sex Symbol

F i o n a xxJ o s i e xxR i c k a r d s
User Image

The Music Teacher
SongXXXXX&XXXXXXDance

Performing at ✮ [Coms Hallways]
Featuring ✮ [Kitty Tabitha, Chris]
Genre ✮ [...I like this cat.]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Don't wake me up, I'm winning wars inside my head
And maybe I'm weak, but not beneath the covers of this bed

S i n g xxL i k exx i t xxd o e s n ' t xxh u r t

It was annoying, the way he made her feel even though they were separated. She clutched her phone, maybe a little too tight as she let out a huff of air. The rain continued to fall and she sighed her fingers tapping out a rhythm to the music that only she could hear. As her fingers tapped she continued to look out the window which meant when she felt something soft and furry tap her back she jumped a little. Turning to look at her assailant she saw a pair of eyes watch her from the floor, ready to pounce.

Which the cat did. Fi felt the warmth and weight of the small animal on her lap. The cat practically curled up and rested it's head on her thigh. Her eyes searched for the owner, but when she saw no one she shrugged and began to pet her. The softness of the fur actually surprised Fi, she had never had a pet before with her constant moving it just wasn't fair to put an animal through that.

Her music was still playing, but she could feel the purring that the cat gave off and decided she wanted to listen to it, a sound she never heard in her life. Turning off her music and moving a headphone off her ear, she smiled, hearing the warm noise of the purr. Petting the cat more, she realized that a bell would jingle as she did. She was about to inspect it when she was joined by another.

For the second time, she jumped a little startled by the unexpected approach. Pulling down her headphones she eyed the man with a stare that could be described as lazy attitude.

"Uh. Teacher. Music." She explained ever so conversely.

Her eyes looked back to the cat. "It's no problem with me. Though I thought there were rules against pets...." She mused as she pet the cat under her chin. "What's her name?" She asked, though it wasn't the nicest tone, someone of a demanding one.

Fi continued to pet the cat, her eyes not really leaving the feline as she spoke to Chris.

Friendly Sex Symbol

User Image
                      Dr. Ezekiel Jones

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

READYFORACHECKUP?
                S O R R YxoxoI F xoxoI T SxoxoC O L D.

Patient is { Cafeteria }

Visiting with { Maya }

Noted Symptoms { Keep doing that thing under the tablecloth. }

THE DIAGNOSIS IS...xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                      Zeke smiled as he read her text. They had this friends with benefit thing, but it was nice because he could feel like they were dating without all of the hectic emotion attached. Just two adults who see each other naked and clothed in various settings. He grinned thinking about his previous fantasy again when he heard her voice trickle though.

"So you see something out there. Maybe bigfoot? If it was bigfoot, well there stare all you want. But, I am much more interesting,"

He grinned at her "Just thinking about where to push you up against the wall and kiss you next. I think the rain would look sexy on you babe." He replied.

"So, food. What did you get for us?" He smiled, even when he tried to arouse her, when Maya had something on her mind, she wouldn't be deterred. Though it also worked in his favour for those romantic moments.

"I do hope its something good. You know how picky I can be." He spread his legs and discreetly adjusted himself so that she could have free range of his leg, inner thigh and.. well does it need saying?

He scoffed. "Do you doubt my abilities?" He said in mock hurt. "The chef should be bringing it around any second, I asked them to keep it over in the warmer until you arrived." And as if by some magical will, a cafeteria helper brought over their meals, a feature Zeke had paid a little extra for. But since it was the first day of students arriving, they wouldn't be able to go out for dinner as much as they did previously.

"Thank you." He smiled and then looked to Maya as her plate was set in front of her. "Well? How'd I do?" He asked with a playboy smirk knowing he got at least some of it right if not all.

SCHOOLNURSE
o.o.c. away until Sunday night sorry bb.
Dietary Supple
r8k63662:75="Dietary Supplement]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas