Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teachers need for the followering classes-

Math-
Science-
Language Arts-
Social Studies-

Teachers fill out the followering form and send it to me by PM.

Name-
Age-
Class-
Other information-

Students fill out the followering form and send it to me by PM.

Name-
Age-
Classes- (At least 2)
Other information-
BUMP whee
Bump... sweatdrop
Name: Icy K. Wolf
Classes: Math and science.
Other information: She likes to be alone and is not known to fight or show how she feels.

(Can I join ma'ma?)
Icy K. Wolf
Name: Icy K. Wolf
Classes: Math and science.
Other information: She likes to be alone and is not known to fight or show how she feels.

(Can I join ma'ma?)

((Yup. ^_^))
(Thank you and oh am only going to be on for 12 minutes, am on a library compter, so when my time is up am going to go home and rp from there and do we live in the school or not?)
walks around the school campus and climbs up a tree to take a nap
*Runs her mere fingertips through long locks of chestnut hue*
Icy K. Wolf
(Thank you and oh am only going to be on for 12 minutes, am on a library compter, so when my time is up am going to go home and rp from there and do we live in the school or not?)

((Yes, we do. It's a large castle like fortress.. Seperate dorms Girls/boys.))
Icy was lost and didn't like to ask people for help, after an hour or two of looking around she just gives up and sits under a tree, but didn't she the peason in it.
((how fancy, can there be romance? my pm isn't working))
mickymewmew102
((how fancy, can there be romance? my pm isn't working))

((Yesh there may)) ^_^
Icy takes out a book and starts to read and says out loud"If I can't go to class to learn I can learn out here"
wakes up from her nap and notices that someone is sitting under the tree. she looks at the person and smiles slightly, then drops a leaf down at the person

teehee
Sacred_Luna
wakes up from her nap and notices that someone is sitting under the tree. she looks at the person and smiles slightly, then drops a leaf down at the person

teehee

As the leaf falls on her she looks up to see someone in the tree, then stands up"Oh did I wake you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff