User Image

Echo smiled and nodded. "Sure! Where do you want to go first?"

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Shita smiled. "Yay. Well let's find a nice looking place that sells clothing!" She said excitedly. Shita was already looking around. There were a bunch of places with clothing. And some places had sales going on. "Which one should we go to?"

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Echo looked around at all of the clothing stores. She noticed one in particular that caught her eye. Their logo was a cresent moon fitted to the inside of the sun. She saw dresses in the store that were both of their styles. Echo pointed to the store and said to Shita, "How about that one?"

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Shita jumped in excitement. "Yes! Let's go!" She said excitedly. Shita led the way into the store. She looked around and saw so many dresses that she would have thought almost impossible for her liking. "Which one? Should we try them all?" Shita giggled.

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Roku Meomocho

Roku thought about all the different places that they could go. This town had quiet the option of places. He would be ok with whatever they did as long as it past the time. "I'm up for anything right now, I mean they all sound like good locations to me." he said to Eric.

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Echo laughed along. "Why don't we pick out a select few to try?" Echo has never seen a girl get so excited over a dress. It made her wonder if she could ever be that excited over something?

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eric shrugged. "Hmmm, Maybe we should go to the weapons store." He suggested. He wanted to look around a little.
User Image

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Shita tried to calm down some. "I'm sorry, i just have never been into a clothing store. On my planet we normally make our clothing." She said pointing to her clothing. She had made the clothes she was wearing. She looked around. "Alright so i'll pick a couple and you can pick a couple and we will show them to each other to find which one looks best." Shita said looking around at the different dresses. She picked up a blue, a green, and a purple one.

Blue
Green
Purple

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Roku Meomocho

Roku thought for a moment, "Sure that sounds good. Lead on." he said as he motioned for Eric to take the lead to the shop. Roku hadn't really paid attention to the lay out of the town so he didn't know his way around just yet.

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

"Alright," Echo said to Shita. "That sounds good." Echo looked around for a bit before she found three dresses that she liked the most. One was teal, one was black, and one was scarlet.

Teal
Black
Scarlet

(OOC: I've got to go. I need some sleep. Nighty-night!)

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
(( I'm back! Man looks like almost everyone's characters is at Magix sweatdrop I'll bring my character there too since it sounds like fun. smile ))

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lina

Lina rested for a little while until she finally wakes up feeling refreshed as she begins to stretch and says. "Hah, that felt good." Lina noticed that in the next room there was some goth stuff in there figuring that she now must have a roommate. She was happy about that cause maybe she could be friends with her new roommate. Lina went out of her dorm and said. "Well after that nice nap, I think I'll go to Magix and make some new friends." She left Alfea and went on the next bus to Magix. Once she made it there, she looked around and saw so many stores and shops that it was incredible. "Wow...what a cool place!" she said as she walked around checking the place out. Lina soon saw a couple of girls in a clothes store that were fairies like her and smiled. She figured that this could be a good chance to be friends with them but she began to become a little nervous. She didn't want to disturb what they were doing, seeing how they looked like they were having fun talking to each other. Lina then heard from someone about a party happening at Alfea tonight and said. "Wow a party? I should buy a dress then for this occasion."
User Image
M ɪ ʀ ᴀ

Mira wondered for a while whether she would be actually attending the party, or simply lurk in the shadows to watch her illusions become the life of the party. She remembered the old story of when Stormy, Icy and Darcy had sent fake gifts from the Red Fountain boys to those pixies. She would have to be more creative, wouldn't she? She'd might as well go to town; maybe seeing those idiots frolicking about would give her a good idea. It seemed like a good enough way to start, so she made her way to the bus to Magix.

~ * ~

User Image
E ʟ ᴏ ᴜ ɪ s ᴇ

Eloise, on the other hand, figured she'd be attending. What came after, who knew? Either way, she'd need a dress. However....Elouise wasn't one to head directly for something she needed, so she put the thought in the back of her mind, instead heading into the forest to meet some new friends. She could tell them about the party, couldn't she?

After she had finished with all the creatures, Eloise was somewhere on the other side of the forest. A quick ride on one or two of her 'friends' left her walking into Magix from some back alleys, and rather odd look of amusement of her face.

Timid Genius

User Image
Stayne

After walking around Magix for awhile, he pulled our a map of the city and spied a weapons shop. He walked to that district and looked into the windows. He walked in and began to browse, Stayne already had a weapon but another one couldn't hurt. After all an empty gun when fight was never a good thing. Maybe he would also run into other Red Fountain students here. However Stayne was never one for social affairs. He shrugged that aside and began walking around the shop again.

Marius

Thoughts: There's a party tonight...Should I go?
Crush: Noone

Fashionable Gaian

8,375 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lina

Lina went to a nice clothes store that had alot of cute dresses on sale that she could buy. Looking around the store, she knew it was going to be hard to pick one for the party tonight, so she started to try on many different dresses until finally she found the perfect dress that would look nice on her. It was long, beautiful, and white. She then payed for the dress and left the store feeling so happy she found something nice to wear for the party. Lina then thought that this dress could use some matching shoes, so she went off to a shoe store and bought the prettiest high heel shoes that would match perfectly with the dress. Once she was done, she sat down at a wishing well taking a breather.

White dress

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces