Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazikien
booger635
Blazikien
booger635
Blazikien
Kiara sees the bush lit on fire, and raises her hand. A heavy breeze blows it out and she glares at the boy. "Dont destroy something you didnt create."

he looks at her "but what if i just didnt do it alright?" he was trying to make friends walking up to the girl

She turns to him, rolling her eyes. "And if I saw you do it, right before my eyes? What then?" Kiara goes back to her training, an attempt to enhance her powers. She mixes some of the wind with her flames. Thus creating a small flame storm.

locke looks at her powers "i dont know but you have some cool powers" he pulls out his 2 swords and lights the blades on fire wiht his pyrokenesis

Kiara turns her head to watch him, momentarily forgetting her small storm. It got out of control, and swirled about the two. Kiara clenches her hands into fists, trying to gain control again. Finally she did, but was on the ground, out of breath.

locke walked over to her "maybe you shoudl stop being out of breath" locke just told her that and made his blades turn normal an dhe put them on his back
Kiyoshi_wind
yokotei
" ah, whatever" yoki was staying put, since her first class was magic practice and control, a double period. yoki was failing badly. but how the hell is someone supposed to control something that is attracted to anything with magnetic charge?

"I guess your not going to class, are you? Mabey you can sneak off to art with me."

"actually, my class is being held out here today sweatdrop " yoki sighed.
" we're having a test on targeting. i just hope i don't hit any low-flying planes! you go on, the bell's gonna ring in another minute, and you'll be late."
yokotei
Kiyoshi_wind
yokotei
" ah, whatever" yoki was staying put, since her first class was magic practice and control, a double period. yoki was failing badly. but how the hell is someone supposed to control something that is attracted to anything with magnetic charge?

"I guess your not going to class, are you? Mabey you can sneak off to art with me."

" we're having a test on targeting. i just hope i don't hit any low-flying planes! you go on, the bell's gonna ring in another minute, and you'll be late."

A gust of wind comes and Kiyo teleports.
booger635

locke walked over to her "maybe you shoudl stop being out of breath" locke just told her that and made his blades turn normal an dhe put them on his back

"Maybe you should mind your own business and not tell others what to do." Kiara was pissed off. After having almost been left on the bus, and losing her control on her storm. She was not in the mood for what she considered pathetic.
Kiyoshi_wind
yokotei
Kiyoshi_wind
yokotei

"Please don't, we don't want the goverment to worry." A gust of wind comes and Kiyo teleports.
Blazikien
booger635

"Maybe you should mind your own business and not tell others what to do." Kiara was pissed off. After having almost been left on the bus, and losing her control on her storm. She was not in the mood for what she considered pathetic.

"well then dont burn what you didnt make" locke walked away to a tree and sat under it and he hit the tree leaves fell and as they did locke lit them makign them turn to ash.
booger635
Blazikien
booger635

"well then dont burn what you didnt make" locke walked away to a tree and sat under it and he hit the tree leaves fell and as they did locke lit them makign them turn to ash.

She growls. (Thinks: I didnt burn anything except my own energy.) She rolls her eyes and goes to a tree a little bit away. She starts to meditate, gaining more control over her powers.
yoki noticed the sky. it looked very dark. some person had either conjured it up or the weather people on channel fivewer retarded. it would be much harder to control her magic this morning.
" balance the darkness and elctricity." she thought aloud. her teacher always told her that. conjuringb up a shadow, she played with it in her hand, sculpting it into a ball. throwing it ata target, it hit the bull's eye before engulfing the entire thing, then evaporating, leaving the post blank.
Blazikien
booger635
Blazikien
booger635

She growls. (Thinks: I didnt burn anything except my own energy.) She rolls her eyes and goes to a tree a little bit away. She starts to meditate, gaining more control over her powers.

locke is still sitting burnin leaves "just trying tomake friends but it didnt work to well" he keeps lighting them and he has a little fire in front of him that he started ont he ground.
booger635
Blazikien
booger635
Blazikien
booger635

locke is still sitting burnin leaves "just trying tomake friends but it didnt work to well" he keeps lighting them and he has a little fire in front of him that he started ont he ground.

You hear a rustel in the tree as a girl falls out. "Stupid, I can't belive I can't even teleport right." She says to herself. She looks over to you and blushes. "Um, can you tell me were the art room is, I think I'm late, or I might have missed it." *sigh*
booger635
Blazikien
booger635
Blazikien
booger635

Kiara sighs, and waves her hand, sending a gust of wind at the boys flame, putting it out.
Kiyoshi_wind
booger635
Blazikien
booger635
Blazikien
booger635

You hear a rustel in the tree as a girl falls out. "Stupid, I can't belive I can't even teleport right." She says to herself. She looks over to you and blushes. "Um, can you tell me were the art room is, I think I'm late, or I might have missed it." *sigh*

locke smiled at her "well i think its that way" locke made an arrow of fire point to the school entrance door "i think its in there sorry i dont really know i havnt even been in there yet"
((dont midn this))
booger635
Kiyoshi_wind
booger635
Blazikien
booger635
Blazikien
booger635

locke smiled at her "well i think its that way" locke made an arrow of fire point to the school entrance door "i think its in there sorry i dont really know i havnt even been in there yet"

"Thats ok, I think I missed it anyway. All they talk about are the balances of colors on the first day anyway.' She snaps her fingers and your arrow goes out. "My names Kiyoshi or Kiyo for short. Whats yours?"
Kiara feels at a loss, since her energy was slowly drained from her body. She should have known better than to use it up that quickly. She sighs and brings her knees up against her chest, staring at the ground intently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff