Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
miss_moon
Imdamaster
Jinn walked down the hall to his class, a book open in his hands. The wind followed him as he walked. It swept over him, blowing papers out of his bag. "Oh no!" He chased the papers down the hall.

do u want to start training on your powers 2day?
"Busy, sorry" He continued to chase his papers down the hall.

Sol head the whistling of the wind and turned around just in time to catch some papers that were blown down the hall. He spotted a student running at him.

"These yours?"
"Yes they are, thanks for getting them." He pushed his glasses up.

"No problem." he said. "Are you a student here?"
"Yes, yes I am."

"And I suppose that wind wasn't from nowhere?" he asked with a grin, handing back the papers.
Jinn stuffed the papers in his bag. "Well, no, you see, it kind of follows me around"

Distinct Gaian

Kyle goes and sits in his class room and rest since he was of this period,while he catches up on recent spells.
((so... now what do I do...))

Distinct Gaian

NashvilleDreamer
((so... now what do I do...))

You may come in my class and I will give you extra practice kyle says through ESP.
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
miss_moon
Imdamaster
Jinn walked down the hall to his class, a book open in his hands. The wind followed him as he walked. It swept over him, blowing papers out of his bag. "Oh no!" He chased the papers down the hall.

Sol head the whistling of the wind and turned around just in time to catch some papers that were blown down the hall. He spotted a student running at him.

"These yours?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"And I suppose that wind wasn't from nowhere?" he asked with a grin, handing back the papers.
Jinn stuffed the papers in his bag. "Well, no, you see, it kind of follows me around"

"I see. You can say the same about me and fire." he said. He formed a fireball in his hand, enjoying the roar of the flame.

Distinct Gaian

Kyle lifts up his arm and lifts the desk in the class room.
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
miss_moon
Imdamaster

"These yours?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"I see. You can say the same about me and fire." he said. He formed a fireball in his hand, enjoying the roar of the flame.
The air around Jinn spun faster as he stared at the flickering ball of fire.

Distinct Gaian

Since there was no one to teach he thought he go see what the master of the light Sasuna was doing
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
miss_moon
Imdamaster

"These yours?"

"Yes, yes I am."

Sol smiled. This one had a lot of potential in his element. "That's pretty good. You've never been trained to use your element before?"
Kaiya walked into the classrom for Dark magic and Waited for the teacher.
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
miss_moon
Imdamaster

"These yours?"

"Yes, yes I am."

Sol smiled. This one had a lot of potential in his element. "That's pretty good. You've never been trained to use your element before?"
"No, my parents only taught me how to make my wings"
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
miss_moon
Imdamaster

"These yours?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Wings? Impressive."

(I'll see ya later everyone)
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
Sol King
Imdamaster
miss_moon
Imdamaster

"These yours?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"Wings? Impressive."

(I'll see ya later everyone)
"My parents don't think so." (byes)
((well...I'm gonna go, since I'm not doing anything...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff