Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aya_Natsume2016's Husband

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Welcome to Myth & Norm High

A new law has passed for the norm's to go to school with the myth's. The norm's are those with out magic who think that the people of myth's are just like. For an example of a myth could be Count Dracula and his children or Prince Charming and his wife Cinderella and there children. Some of the Myth's and Norm's adults have entered the school as teachers watching if and I do mean if the Myth's behave around the norm's or not since some teachers could care less either way. And the Norm adults a couple are looking to see how they can do away with the more dangerous myth's. While all trying not to anger the head master him self who is related to the brother's grim.

So come on and step threw these door's and lean about your myth, story, and what it and could turn out all end up being when they read 'the end' when its all said and done.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Rules:

1. No auto killing. You got to let people to defend.
2. No god moding.
3. Romance is aloud.
4. No cybering.
5. Yaoi and Yuri is welcomed.
6. Limit 3 chars per person. Unless I say you can other wise. (1 ranger per person.)
7. Pm all requests to me.
8. No auto hitting.
9. No taking over another char with out the other person's permission. And letting me know to. (Same goes if you get on your mule ok. Just let me know in your post this is your mule.) {If you do it once I will not only tell you off but ask you to leave.}
10. Title your pm's 'They are real'
11. If you post your profiles they will be deleted and ignored. (I get pissy about this)
12. No ingoring other people's chars. Even if there younger then yours its starting to piss me off.
13. When pming your profiles to me or my co owner make sure you have a nice sized Bio.
14. What my self and the mods say goes.
15. Respect my mods cause they report to me.
16. May add more rules later on.

People aloud to have more then three chars:

Me- Because I'm evil
Kitty Music- Because she's fluffy
Hinata- My good little puppy.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Made up form:

-Myth-

Username:
Name:
Sexuailty:
What's your myth: (What myth are you and your family connected to)
Powers: (If you have them put them here not all myth's have magic)
Appearance:
Bio: (must have)
Crush:
Other:

-Norm-

Username:
Name:
Sexuailty:
Appearance:
Bio: (Must have add why you came here or was dragged her by)
Crush:
Other:

-Teacher-

Username:
Name:
Sexuailty:
Class you teach:
Are you Myth or Norm:
Appearance:
Bio: (Must have your thoughts on the other side more so if your here to kill one side or the other.)
Crush:
Other:

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Head Master Grimm- Skylar Grimm
Head Doctor- Soren Frost

Myth's-

Count Vlad Von Dracula (Endoh Uchiha)[Music Teacher] & Countess Sybella Von Vamp (Kitty Music) [Music]

1. Prince Vladimir Von Dracula- Appears 18
2. William Dracula-Appears late teens

Big Bad Wolf (Endoh Uchiha) [Gym Teacher] & Little Red Riding Hood.
1. Scarlet Hood-17
2. Jacob Wolf- 15

Princess Cinderella & Prince Charming

Belle & Beast
1. (Reserved)-Cuddles

Rumpelstiltskin & (To be filled in later)
1. Robert Stiltskin-17 years old

Princess Aurora & Prince Philp
1. Princess Rose Marie-18 years old (Cursed)

Princess Ariel & Prince Eric
1. Reserved-cuddles

Princess Snow White and Prince Florian

Queen Elsa &
1. Kai- 18 years old
2. Snow-17 years old
3. Reserved for Cuddles

Princess Anna & Prince Kristoff
1. Kris-17 years old

Merlin & Lady of the Lake
1. Bear-16 years old

Princess Merida &
1. Reserved for cuddles

Princes Jasmine & Prince Aladdin

The Genie

Tiana & Naveen

Captain Hook
1. James Hook- 19 years old
2. Selena Hook-19 years old

Robin Hood & Maid Marian

Princess Odette & Prince Derek

Hades:

Good King & Queen Grimhilde
1. Sebastian-18 years old

White Rabbit & Alice
1. Ace White-18 years old

Red Queen & King of Hearts
1. Jackson Heart-17 years old

Aries (Endoh Uchiha) [Guest] & Aphrodite
1. Eros- appears 19 years old

Satan (Aka Lucifer) & Amitiel (Is a angel)
1. Prince Pan- Appears 18 years old-Triplet
2. Prince Set- Appears 18 years old-Triplet
3. Prince Wicca- Appears 18 years old-Triplet

Cheshire Cat & Female
1. Gray Cheshire-16 years old

Other:
1.Katia-Age unknown
2. Moon Light-Appears early 20's is the math/archery teacher
3. Natasha Frost- Appears 18
4. Alicia LeVaverine-Appears 19
5. Mirror-Unknown
6. Mephistopheles (Meth)-Unknown Is the History teacher/Triplets body guard

Norm's-
1. Claire Conwright-17 years old
2. Cain Lee Hart- 17 years old
3. Thorn Lin Hart- 15 years old
4. Yuna Asu-16 years old (Twin)
5. Luna Asu-16 years old (Twin)

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
(RESERVED)

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
(RESERVED)

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
(RESERVED)

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
(RESERVED)

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
(RESERVED)

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Skylar Grimm was in his office looking up at two clock's. One that read teachers and where they are at any given time. Most read that they was still at home. But a couple of them had started to move towards the school. He looked over at the student clock as there children's ticked towards school as well. He stood and stuck his hands into his pockets and walked out of his office and headed out side to quietly watched the students and teachers of both Myth's and Norm's arrive here.

Count Dracula or Count Vlad Von Dracula as he was called sat in the magic carrige and watched his son glace out the window. "Fiul închide fereastra baraj înainte să mă transforme în cenușă. Eu sunt un rege, nu un stick de lumânare." He said with a annoyed look in his eyes as he looked at his son. He waited quietly for a moment to get his son to do what he asked before he magically slammed it closed. "Cât de multe ori Vladimir nu trebuie să vă spun că tatăl tău nu se poate ieși în lumina soarelui, spre deosebire de tine și mama ta?"

Prince Vladimir Von Dracula Jr turned and looked away from the closed current to speak to his father. "Sunt tatăl rău că am uitat. Dar eu te doresc și mama nu mi-a urmat la școală și să se alăture în calitate de profesori, este jenant." He sighed softly as he waited for the carrige to land. "În afară de tată am văzut tu a alerga afară, în lumina soarelui, înainte chiar cu mama afară."

Big Bad Wolf had his daughter and son packed up into the back of the car. It was his way of keeping his pup's close and safe. And if his pup's started to make a whimper about it. One stern look from there father normally settled down his son. "We are almost there. And both of you try not to bite the norm's even if they smell good. Licking is fine and the head master is fine with that just remember no biting."

Jacob Wolf gave his father a wolfish smile. "Ah I thought I could do what you did to mama." He said with a smile watching some color form on his dad's face. He started to giggle and squirm about when his dad's tail started to tickle him suddenly. "Dad stop please."

Robert Stiltskin walked out of the subway station and hailed a taxi. He had spent a month near his mother's castle watching her in the rose garden. He couldn't believe how happy she appeared to be. When her husband and guard's came out because they knew someone was out there but they wasn't sure who. He had turned and fled into the night and didn't head back home to his father. He was picked up by Merlin and was offered a place to stay for a while until things finished up. He didn't want to go to the same school as his half sibling's. But Bear and the guys cat seemed to talk him into it. He turned and looked back as he stood outside the gate of the school. "Come on Bear your being slow."

Bear ran up holding Kitten in his arms. "Sorry but Kitten ran off because she smelt a mouse. And you know she's very good at tracking down mice even Mickey Mouse him self much to his displeasure about it all." He said simply as they walked onto the school grounds. "Is funny how Mickey and his wife Minnie know all cats are going to find and kill there children and grand children and so on and so forth for being a mouse." He shook his head slightly as he sat down next to a tree and put Kitten on his lap. "Good Kitten good girl."

James Hook walked with his sister threw the city and was getting strange look's from people for they was still dressed like pirates. Some guy stopped them to ask if they was part of a tv show and he turned and gave them a rather sexy smile on his lips. "No we are pirates by birth savy." He winked at the guy before they kept on there merry way.

Selena Hook shook her head at her brother. "James you know father doesn't say savy that would be another Captain named Jack Sparrow." She shook her head slightly. "Does my twin brother have a crush on a man old enough to be our father. Or do you just happen to like those words. Since it seems like a silly idea for you to keep using it though." She sighed softly as they walked along.

Sebastian was the third student to walk onto the school yard. He walked around a tree and stood there just looking around at everything. "Wow so much nicer then my own home." He said with a smile. "And no raven's and other creepy dead things in my mother's room." He shook his head slightly. "Never under stood her."

Ace White walked along beside Prince Jackson Heart out of the portal from wonder land. "Oh I smell carrots." He said suddenly before he dashed off to sniff them out. "Got to find those carrots got to must find those carrots."

Jackson Heart stood there watching his friend running around like he was on speed or something. "Ace calm down before you start freaking everyone out. I'm sure if you calm down you can find those carrots you crazy rabbit."

Eros flew over the city and people shouted and some screamed. But at least he was wearing pants and a t shirt. Unlike the old day's where it was more like a toga. And you could if you looked up could see everything. He flew down and landed on the roof of the school and jumped down pick up a blue cat about to crawl away. "Keep it up doc and I might throw you up in the air and use you as target practice." He said with a rather sexy smile on his face.

Doctor Soren Frost wiggled out of Eros hold on him before he turned back into his human self and dusted him self off. "What I was just going to clean her wound for her. And get it on the right path towards healing." He said with a smirk though he knew the son of Aries didn't believe him at all.

((Son close that dam window before you turn me to ash. I am a king not a candle stick. How many times Vladimir do I have to tell you that your papa can't walk out into the sun light unlike you and your mother?))

[I'm sorry father I forgot. But I do wish you and mother didn't follow me to school and join as teachers it is embarrassing. Besides father I have seen you run out into the sunlight before even with out mama.]

Lucky Star

Countess Sybella Von Vamp was in the magical carriage with her husband and son and watched as her son glace out of the carriage window. She looked at her husband and spoke up."Now darling calm down after all am sure Vladimir's just cold."She said as she placed her hand on her husband's lap. She looked at son and spoke up."Vladimir we joined to make sure your safe after all who knows what norms will be attending."She said. "Your father can only do that for a little while my son."She said. She smiled at her husband as she nuzzled his neck.

Scarlet looked at Jacob and then at her father and chuckled as her brother mentioned their mother. "I won't bite them,I promise dad."She said. "I'd like to avoid questions about your and mom's marriage."She said as she made sure her hood was on straight.

Katia appeared on the steps of the school with her bottle in her bag and walked to the Headmasters office and spoke up."Good Morning Headmaster."She said with a smile.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Count Dracula smiled at his wife and turned and kissed her cheek. "Thank you dear. And besides the norms have been known for no reason what so ever to streak us when they find out we are vampires." He rubbed the spot over his heart as he remembered the one time he was staked by trying to protect his wife. "I rather watch over the vampires to make sure nothing stupid happens. Besides the other heads of the vampires agreed that the king should watch over the flock."

Vladimir looked at his mom and dad. "Mom he told the royal family of England. He could go out in the sun if he wished to. But he just decides not to because he just doesn't care about the sun anymore." He said simply looking at his father who muttered about him being a nosy little batling.

Big Bad Wolf smiled softly. "Dear I was aiming the words about biting or chewing towards your brother." He smiled softly. "But its good to know you will not do that. And I love your ears and some people have tried telling our story our way. But not many norms believe that even if I had Hunters trying to get me." He chuckled softly remembering how Red had gone into labor and he left Scarlet with her grandmother as he drove off those hunters with the other wolf's and those Hood's who joined in his protecting them all. "Jacob your to young to lick a female like a lolly pop."

Jacob Wolf wrinkled his nose cutely. "Who would want to do that dad?" He turned and looked at his sister as he paws at his dad's tail. "I over heard uncle say that the doctor at the school is a pervert. So I will protect you from the licking pervert doctor sis." He said giving her the puppy dog look of doom.

Skylar walked back into the school and class room when the little genie appeared. "Ah little Katia what can I do for you as a Grimm or as the head master hmm?" He asked with a smile.

Lucky Star

Countess Sybella Von Vamp smiled at her husband and spoke up."My pleasure,very true my love."She said. She listened to her son then looked at husband and spoke up."How come you never told me this?"She asked.

Scarlet looked at her father and spoke up."Oh...I thought...never mind."She said. "Thanks and I know you do,I remember."She said with a soft smile. She looked at her brother and softly chuckled and spoke up."I'll fine Jacob besides am part wolf.'She said.

Katia smiled and spoke up."Upon request of my human mother she was wondering if you could keep this out of the hands of the norms."She said as she took her bottle out of her bag and handed it to the headmaster.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Count Dracula looked at his wife. "You always loved the son and I never really muched liked it. The more I became all powerful king that I am." He told her truthfully as the carriage landed the door automaticly opened and the Count stepped out he turned and held his hand inside. "My countess first then my batlings hmm."

Vladimir sighed since the day he was a baby his father always called him a little batling or his little bat. But normally it was just batling though with his siblings it became batling's to cover the bases of it all. "Father I am no longer a baby."

Jacob looked at his sister. "I'm the brother I get to protect my sister and dad said even if the girl is older I should protect her. And that you count to in need of protection." He said with a cute puppy dog smile.

Big Bad smiled softly as he parked the car behind Dracula's carrige. "Ah look kids its Count Dracula him self or Mr. Grumpy pants more often then not." He said with a chuckle before he turned off the car and got out. "Hello Drac I see your wife has followed you along with your little batlings to."

Skylar took the bottle and smiled. "I can do that." He turned and walked to a painting that faced towards the outside of the school but he just stepped into the painting and placed the item on the shelf that was there and then stepped back on out. He turned and looked at the painting and waved his hand over it as the image changed to a lovely flower garden. "There we go."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff