Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
axelukara

CLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDUser ImageCLOUDUser ImageCLOUDUser ImageCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLKNIGHTCLOUD'CHRISTIANCLOU'ANTONIO
CLOUDCLOUD┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AXEL'S PERSONALITIES FORMS
CLOUDCLOUDCLOU★ A n d w e d a n c e f o r d a n g e r

Axel got up and started to stretch. "Ahhhhh why am I so tired I need to be more active" Axel then started to stretch out his wings and then pulled them back in. He then causally walks off of the roof of the school and starts plummeting to the ground. Axel then opened his wings and took flight. "Well lets see what today will hold huh"
              CLOHell and Heaven is getting boring let's light this world up shall we?
User Image User Image User Image
Mitsuki, Fuyu, and Lagi

"Kay.." said Mitsuki until they head a sound of a train....She turned around and saw Axel failing at flying...Mitsuki made a face wondering if he was drunk or something...

"Anyway...So thats seven people coming." said Mitsuki as she started calculating in her head. "Wait your bringing me?" asked Lagi. "Course we need at least one guy with us." said Mitsuki. Lagi shrugged well if shes paying for him he wont complain..."Um Yoko whats wrong with her?" whispered Fuyu to Yoko eyeing Luna...Fuyus original plan was to approach Luna and try to give her hyper energy to her but then she felt that something was up with her...

((Its all good im just getting ready to go back to college ugh such a drag!))

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Axel Ukara

CLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDUser ImageCLOUDUser ImageCLOUDUser ImageCLOUDCLOUDCLOUDCLKNIGHTCLOUD'CHRISTIANCLOU'ANTONIO
CLOUDCLOUD┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AXEL'S PERSONALITIES FORMS
CLOUDCLOUDCLOU★ A n d w e d a n c e f o r d a n g e r

Axel saw Mitsuki form a distance and landed noticing that his flying was off due to being so tired. Axel then sat down and yawned. "Why the heck am I so tired these days it's as if there is nothing to do these days I wish things could liven up" Axel then started to reflect on all the past events that have transpired at the academy. "Things use to be so crazy here now it feels so quiet".
              (College yep almost time to head back)
              CLOHell and Heaven is getting boring let's light this world up shall we?

Blessed Hunter

Username: Judith Knight
Character Name: Annie Hearthsing

Race: Genetically Modified Human or G.M.H.

Powers: Her powers aren't like thous of other beings for they are called Plasmids and Genetonics/ These abilites are powered by a substance known as ADAM. Annie has a wide array of Plasmids and Genetonics stored with in her genetic code but she currently only has three of the eight plasmids and only one of 12 Genetonics unlocked. These unlocked abilites are known as Electrick Bolt, Telekinesis, and Incinerate. The sole Genetonic is known as Shell Shock

Other Information about you: Annie is a little sister that used to belong to a city long forgotten by time and man. How she wound up in New York is one of the two mystery's that her adoptive parents have yet to find out, the other is her age for she shows intelligence far above thous her age yet poses a mind and body of a little girl.

Appearance :
User Image

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
||fer reasons I poke this||

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
// God damn. I haven't been on in forever because school and I've been playing Xbox too much. Holy s**t.
((Ive been busy with college work lol ))

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
// It sucks because I haven't been on here in so long and now that I'm back I feel kind of lost. D:
((What do you mean by lost? The gaia economy? Dang when I saw that change I was really lost LOL ))
Username: Smilytalkz
Character Name: Nyok
Race: Sylvari (half human half plant)
Powers: Healing, Elemental Power (Can only pick up as much as about three times can carry, and can only shoot lightning relative to body mass).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
// and in general.
But everything is so much more expensive?

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Smilytalkz
Powers: Healing, Elemental Power (Can only pick up as much as about three times can carry, and can only shoot lightning relative to body mass).

You're free to post (:
*stretch* this school seems nice... I've been wanting to practice my talents for a long time now... 3nodding
la binoclarde
Smilytalkz

You're free to post (:

Does that sound too limited cuz I didn't want super extreme strong powers I wanted limit or is this for like extreme power?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff