Welcome to Gaia! ::

It’s the 2nd week of the new year at Luna’s Preparatory School for Girls. However, this year began year one of the merger with the neighboring school, Morton's Preparatory School for Boys, meaning Luna Prep has gone co-ed. Now with the schools merged, everything for the students seems a little crazy. There are new dress codes, new classes, new teachers, new friendships, and new betrayals. The social order of Luna’s is threatened by this event as well. With the new addition of boys to Luna’s, how will the scales change?

From the girl’s side, the most popular kids are Lyall, Serena, Chloe, and Izzy. Lyall's the leader, and she's said to have a 'more than friends' relationship with her second-in-command, Serena. Both of them are known to be a bit wild, and they bring out the best, and worst, in each other. Chloe has always been known for being the nice one, and is the most approachable of the group. Izzy gained her popularity for being the hottest tomboy in school, as well as being an undeniable flirt.

From the boy’s side comes Axel, David, Brandon, and Leon. Leon has always been athletic, playing any sport known to man. He’s always been pretty cheerful, if not exactly bright. David has known Leon since they were kids, and has always been the brains of their partnership. Brandon and Axel are twins, and were streamlined into popularity by their girlish features at an all-boys school.

The 2 groups cross paths every day at lunch on the stage, which has always been the hang-out of the most popular kids. Both groups consider it their right to have the stage as their spot, so at present their sharing it. Two weeks in, and sparks have already started flying. The two groups have already begun their battle for dominance, and as they say, love and hate are just a fine line apart. Chloe is drawn to Leon, but he has his sights set on Lyall. Axel and Brandon are currently vying for the attention of Izzy. And David only seems to have eyes for
Chloe. So that’s how things stand for now, but who knows how things will progress?

Story/Setting/Rules/Character List/Profile Skeleton/Guys Profiles/Girls Profiles/Extra
Luna Prep students spend the majority of their life on campus. The campus is divided into 4 main sections: The dorms, the hell-hole (a.k.a. the classrooms) the gym, and the P.A. (Performing Arts) buildings. Everyone was required to take a P.A. class as well as a gym class, although what they chose was their decision. The hell-hole was at the north end of the school, the P.A. building on the East, the gym was to the West, the dorms were in the south, and in the center off it all was the soccer field. The largest of the structures were the dorms because Luna Prep recently added a new dorm to accommodate the new influx of male students. The dorms were now 2 five-story buildings that had enough room to house the entire school and staff. Next was the hell-hole, a monstrosity of a building that was 2 stories high and 3 blocks long. All of the required courses and the electives were on the bottom floor, and the offices were located on the top. After that came the P.A. building which had all of the classrooms on the 2nd floor while the stage and dance floors took up the first. The gym included a swimming pool in the basement, a volleyball court on the ground level and a basketball court on the second level, but with the addition of the guys’ school the P.E. area had increased dramatically. It now included a baseball field, as well as a football field.

Story/Setting/Rules/Character List/Profile Skeleton/Guys Profiles/Girls Profiles/Extra
oo1. This is a literate role play. That means correct spelling is a must, and there must be at least 5 sentences per post.
oo2. All posts must be in third person.
oo3. You must use some form of OOC. Once a type has been established, everyone must follow that format.
oo4. The font must be size 11 and in a color that isn't taken and doesn't make people want to stab their eyes out.
oo5. Please try to post at least every other day and on weekends.
oo6. You can post links to what your character is wearing, but describe it first.
oo7. No godmoding. Your character isn't invincible, and is going to take a hit if they get into a fight.
oo8. Please message me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
oo9. Don't mess with the profile skeleton. The only thing that you're allowed to change is the color.
o1o. You can change the names of the characters, I really don't mind.
o11. You may reserve characters ahead of time, and you are allowed to play as more than 1 character. Send all profiles under the title of "Bowie".
o12. Have Fun!

The Girls
Lyall (played by Lostfaerytale)
Serena
Chole
Izzy

The Guys
Axel
David
Brandon
Leon

[align=center][size=9][color=indigo]
[imgleft]http://[/imgleft] Don’t Ever Call Me
: Full Name:

Because I Go By
: Nickname:

Candles On My cake
: Age:

What I Love
: Likes (at least 6):

What I Hate
: Dislikes (at least 6):

You’ll See Me Doing This
: Hobbies:

I'm A
: Gender:

My Heart Goes For
: Girls, guys, both:

I Guess I'm
: Personality (at least a paragraph):

My Life So Far
: Biography (at least 2 paragraphs):

Here I'm called
:gaia name:[/color][/size][/align]

Guys Profiles

Girls Profiles

[x] [x] [x]
Don’t Ever Call Me

Because I Go By

Candles On My cake

What I Love

What I Hate

You’ll See Me Doing This

I'm A

My Heart Goes For

I Guess I'm

My Life So Far

Here I'm called
:gaia name:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don’t Ever Call Me
Lyall Rose Valentine
Because I Go By
Lyall, or Rose
Candles On My cake
What I Love
Horror (I’m a junkie for horror video games/movies)
Heights
Booze
Partying
Disney Princess Movies
Clothing
What I Hate
Vegan Food
Documentaries
Jager
Flip Flops
Bugs
Country Music

You’ll See Me Doing This
Reading (Any type of fantasy)
Writing (Again, fantasy is my forte)
Drawing

I'm A
Female

My Heart Goes For
Both

I Guess I'm
I can be a really nice person when I chose to, but unless I'm around my friends I usually don't bother. I tend to be a wild person who loves being the center of attention and having fun all the time. I’d be the first one to tell you that I’m willing to try anything once. I like to be outrageous, and I tend to enjoy shocking people with my behavior. I guess a lot of people would say I'm a b!tch, but those people don't matter to me. On the other hand, I’m fiercely loyal to the people who are important to me. I'm the type of person who doesn't care too much about what other people think of my personality, because let’s face it, you only live once, and the people who judge me really aren’t worth my time. I guess if you want to describe me in one word, it would be popular.

My Life So Far
I'm an only child with filthy-rich parents who are never around, so I've grown used to either hanging by myself or throwing some wild parties. I’ve always had people hanging around me, but very few that I actually consider my friends. I’m very picky about who I let into my life, but for good reason. I prefer to be alone rather than hanging out with people who just try to get something from me.

I've gone to co-ed schools before, but I tend to like all-girls schools better. That's why I'm annoyed that Baldwin had to go co-ed my senior year. A lot of the girls are ecstatic about it, but I’m not really one of them. Guys can be fun, but I’ll miss the beauty of an all-girls school. I guess the only good thing about it is that the school is holding more dances. There's one next week to welcome all these guys, which I’m looking forward to going to Serena. We just got together over the summer, although everyone thinks we've been together for ages. Anyways, now I spend every chance with her that I can get.

Here I'm called
:gaia name:
lostfaerytale

Just in case I forgot anything smile

((Waiting for page 2 to start posting))
((Please join!!))
((It'll be fun!))
((Waiting...))
((Join...))
((Pretty Please!! smile ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers