Welcome to Gaia! ::

(i have to go we can pick this up tommorrow maybe if i dont get back on today ok bye)
hay im back
*she woke up from good dream then sits up... she looks t the door, listening to chibberish outside of her dorm. She gets up and get herself dressed... she wlked out of her dorm nd wonders around the halls*
*walks back to 2nd floor, and yells* Does anyone kno where the art room is?! scream
*sits in the art room painting*
* heads to gym class to lift weights. *
* heads outside to practice his martial arts *
*she walks around the school, wondering where art class is* ... hmmm... *she looks at each of the class, but no sign of art anywhere* ... I wonder... *she walks down straight then turns to the left and then peeks at each of the class* AHA!! *she finally found the art class that she has been looking for, she opens the door and then walks in*
walks in to history class room
*sees moonlitkisses walk into the art room* Finally, hope I'm not late.
(('ello, I'm back!))

Sahrah wandered around some more. She was fairly bored and looking for some friends. Sahrah hummed a song, not noticing that she was singing so loudly.
Thats a relief.
She stretched her arms up and sighed. "lets see..." she muttered, "I have art now. Better hurry!" She took off at a run towards art room. She looked around. "only two people? Am I early or late or something?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff