Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That explains all the free spirits." Sakura smiled. She took the lemon drop. "Thank you." While popping it in her mouth she looked around. "So, now what? I don't have anything to do, can I follow you around?" She smiled and scuffed her shoes on the ground like a little kid. Dust flew up making my cough a bit before stopping. "Please?"

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

User Image
ĐѺϨ₣ ‡Ŧ ĦƱɌŦ ŊǾ₩
ive lost a lot in this game→ im not the everyday face with no name↓
→im not selling misery so wont you stay and wait with me

The man took a drop for himself, chuckling. "Oui, dat's fine. Ah know dis place well enough, so vous can at least geht vous bearings." Thinking lightly, he remembered the corpse he'd crushed in his office. He'd need to take care of that and aside eat something. "If vous want, Ah'm cooking in a bit por luncheon. Would vous join meh?" he offered, standing and dusting himself off. The nurse gave out his hand to support her.

i know that youre afraid→the traces of war linger on my face↓
→but im not selling misery maybe one day ill feel home again
ϨĦѺ₩ ʍ₣ ɎѺƱɌ ĦƱɌŦ

translation:

CeltieMei

Sakura took his hand and got up. "Thanks. So, what do you do to reattach limbs? Do you sow them on or something?" She smiled curiously. This was rather interesting, she's never heard of anything like it before. This place may not be as lame as I thought. Sakura looked around, you couldn't see any signs of stitches on most the students, so there must be something else.

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

User Image
ĐѺϨ₣ ‡Ŧ ĦƱɌŦ ŊǾ₩

Shaking his head, he answered, "Non," gesturing with his hands, "Ah reattach deh flesh ahnd circulatory tissue. Or remove it. Selon œuvres," he grinned, making a ripping motion with his hands. He couldn't manipulate his own flesh as example, but other beings, that was simple.
"So what brings vous out here?"

ϨĦѺ₩ ʍ₣ ɎѺƱɌ ĦƱɌŦ

translation:
whatever works

CeltieMei
User Image
II Kira Whitehall II
Soon the staff well at least what appeared to be staff came onto the stage forming a semi-circle, Kira thought that this would be it, until she heard the massive explosion looking up to the sky she saw the massive blue light having to look away quickly before she was blinded.
Suddenly a group of the students began chanting 'phantom, phantom' "phantom? who-" before Kira could say another word a man or at least they looked like a man emerged from the light and, soon after the light disappeared
what's with the mask Kira thought to herself as the person began to speak, it began like what seemed to be a normal except for the whole overseer of this realm bit but then he went on to talk about how the teachers got over excited resulting in part of the school being destroyed "I thought we were the students" Kira said to herself quietly as the speech soon came to an end.

"guess I should go find my dorm" Kira said, trying to make her way out of the area, which was easier said than done, people were heading in all directions and Kira ended up getting pushed with the crowd, until WHACK she ended up being pushed back and crashed into another student.
Kira turned around quickly and ended up facing a blonde haired boy with a deck of cards which to Kira's relief she hadn't knocked all over the place "I'm sorry I kind of got pushed by the crowd" Kira said, honestly this many people in one place was slightly irritating even if it could not be help.

Kai Hitaru

Popular Strawberry

User Image
KillikNami
Company? Kira
Mood? Annoyed and sorry.
OutOfChips: Kilik is pink-haired...
══════════════════════════

Kilik heard everyone chanting. Phantom? A ghost. Killik got three cards. He changed them to be sharped. The light has come. The man with the mask. Headmaster Phantom. "This guy's the head?"Kilik return back into shuffling. "What an entrance though," Killik listened to the lecture and welcoming. The building was already damaged. The town's food areas. He's been to one. Kilik forgot the name of though. Kilik looked at the man. Killik smiled. An odd thing to do with the quiet man like him. The classes would depend on Kilik's study and his best position.

Everyone started to leave. Killik trid to ,but the issue was that there was too many people. Kilik was annoyed. Killik found a small opening ,buta girl bumped into him. His deck fell to the side. All but one stayed. The card stayed was the joker card. It was spinning on it's corner. On top of his deck. kilik looked at it. "That never happened before," Kilik picked up his cards. He heard the girl apologized. "Nah, it's cool. With this many people it's understandable," Killik shuffled his cards again. "Wanna see a trick? My name is Kilik Nami," He spread his cards ready for the a special "Pick-a-Card Trick".

MusicLovinTomboi

She shrugged. Letting the wind rustle her hair. "I'm not sure, I'm not like most people here I'm guessing. A lot of them have different body features, me it's just all in my head." Sakura chuckled. He skin was warm from the sun light. There wasn't much sun where she was from, it was a ice surprise. "So, yeah. What about you, besides being the nurse?"

Shanigami Hollow
User Image
II Kira Whitehall II
Kira was glad to see that the boy wasn't upset, even though she had ended up knocking all but one card to the side that one catching her attention for a moment, because it was or at least seemed to be spinning on one corner wow Kira thought before bringing her attention back to the boy who was now reshuffling the deck.

"nice to meet you Kilik, my name's Kira Whitehall, and sure a trick sound fun" Kira said as she picked a card, curious as to what he might do. Kira had seen a lot of card tricks and under normal circumstances she would expect the same old trick but this wasn't exactly normal circumstances, she was after all in a completely new dimension there was no telling what might happen.

Kai Hitaru

Clean Cutesmasher

Alexxander

User Image

" Why are you going to school, Alexxander?" said the shadow underneath the tall man with demon skin. Alexxander looked down and smirked at his shadowy friend. " I am bored, Charlie." he said in his deep voice still look at his shadow. The shadow named Charlie smirked and faded away into the ground. Alexxander lowered himself the ground and with great speed he shot up into the air. He glided through the clouds while he increased his speed making him look like a blur. He started to spin toward the school he was attending which was not that far away since he was going as fast as a jet.
Alexxander locked on to the school and with a explosion he landed in the parking lot smashing 4 cars and make 20 sound their alarms. He walked out of the carter he created and he looked down on his left arm. " ......Great." he sighed turning himself around to look for his missing arm. After 2 minutes, he found it and reattached it back on to himself. He walked out of the parking lot and to the school's entrances. His dark gray skin burned in the sun and his black eyes scanned the school yard. Alexxander's horns gleamed with his dark blood red hair. He pulled a mask out of his pocket and covered his mouth to prevent him from biting people. His shadow Charlie reappeared behind Alexxander. " Yo, Alexander! I see hot ladies around here. They look tasty." said Charlie pointing to a group a random girls. Alexxander sighed and mutter something to himself then spoke to his friend. " Maybe you should do it yourself, Charlie. I am here to found out what other powers I have. I don't want to cause trouble for them just yet. " Charlie frowned. " Remember that you need to eat flesh or you will lose control again and cause another serial killing." Charlie said popping into 3D form.
Alexxander glared at Charlie and continued to walk to the doors of the school.

painterkirby's Spouse

Dangerous Bunny

User Image
ĐѺϨ₣ ‡Ŧ ĦƱɌŦ ŊǾ₩

Mabin shrugged, "Ah 'ave a place 'ere." he replied, "People don' fear meh or scron meh por moi craft," he tilted his head a bit, "ahnd deh free food ish a plush." There wasn't really much motivating him, but that was how he kept his life simple. Low stress, few responcibilities. Aside from his few lapses and hellacious cravings, he was living a much healthier life.
"Ah like it here. Aside from deh noise."

ϨĦѺ₩ ʍ₣ ɎѺƱɌ ĦƱɌŦ

translation:

CeltieMei

Sakura nodded. "Why would I be scared, do you torture us?" She laughed and rubbed her arm. She was nervous but not nervous at the same time. With a look around. "Looks like people are leaving, wanna grab a bite?" I smiled.

Shanigami Hollow

Popular Strawberry

User Image
KillikNami
Company? Kira
Mood? Annoyed and sorry.
OutOfChips:Free magic show!
══════════════════════════

Kilik smiled at her. After she chose her card and put it back in the deck, Kilik shuffled the deck. Kilik out the deck on the ground. He took off the gray sweater. "So, I've got a normal sweater. My favorite sweater," he showed all the way of the sweater. Kilik started rolling up his sweater He grabbed the collar of the sweater, unraveling it. The front had every detail of the card. From the suite to the number. Also the font. "This your card?" Kilik just asked for the fun of it. Kilik knew the it was her card. "I have other proof that it was your card," he grabbed half his deck and set it to the other side. He grabbed the top card of the bottom half the deck. He spun it on top of the miniature. It also said the same card. The suite faced up. As he set it next to his sweater, a paper flew by them. Kilik pick it up. "Litter bugs, but it must be destiny that it was must be fate to have this," Kilik showed her the paper. The paper contained of the suit with the number next to it. "" Kilik bowed.

Kilik always had fun doing stuff like that. Performing of magic was fun to show to the world. If anything Las Vegas taught him,, it's make others have a good time and show them an authentic card trick. Of course Kilik cannot saw himself in half or stick swords in other people. Card tircks are good enough to wow the audience.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Feara thought for a moment that the boy wouldn't turn around and got a little discouraged for a moment but then the boy turned around using a turn that most soldiers did. Feara blinked when she finally got to look at his face and the rest of his body and could feel the blush starting to creep onto her face. It had been a very long time sense Feara had been around a man that was not of her family or one of her tutors. Feara could feel her tail start to move back and forth in excitement. When the boy she now knew as Jones Forrest took her hand gently and bent down on one knee in front of her she could feel the blush on her face getting darker.

It took Feara a moment to finally calm down enough inorder to respond in the proper way that her parents and a life time of edicate lessons had drilled into her. Feara placed her right ankle directly behind her left ankle and bent her knees down at the same time leaning forward slightly as if she was doing a curtsey minus the skirt. "It is a pleasure to meet you Jones Forrest. I am Feara Masters." Feara tried to cover up the pause that she had right before she said her name because she was so used to saying her title as well as her name out of habit and hoped that Jones did not notice. Feara looked Jones in the eyes and gave him a kind smile.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
~{ Headmaster Phantom }~

User Image
~ I no longer have a face~
~Only a Purpose~

----------------------------------------------------------
HeadMaster Phantom saw that a few of the students were beginning to mingle even though the meeting was not technically over yet. It did please him that most of the students were getting along. His mask flashed green showing his content for that. Not wanting to keep the students all day, he finished up. " Myself and a number of the staff will be present to answer questions any new students have concerning the school, the courses, or just to say hello. Dismissed" Now that the speech was really done, Phantom hopped down and joined the semi circle of staffers as the shook hands and answered questions. one student that shook the headmaster's hand kept squeezing the headmaster's hand tighter and tighter. Phantom did not seem effected as he turned his head to one of the staffers, who promptly launched a small blue fairy which searched the crowd until it found Mabin and Sakura. The fairy landed on Mabin shoulder and spoke, " be on alert Mabin, one of 'those' types is challenging the headmaster right now, things are going to get messy any second now, be ready."

The Student tried to launch a fire breath at the head of the headmaster which seemed to engulf it but soon the fire died down and the headmaster's mask turned red but looked otherwise unharmed. The retaliation was swift and violent, a blue energy engulfed the student, his screams could be heard from the energy as it flew around the Quad before crashing into a tree whch brokme the energy and showed the student again. There were tons of cuts and gashs all over his body and his body itself was contorted around the tree from the impact. The mask on the headmaster soon turned back to pure white.
--------------------------------------------------

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Jones Forrest~

Jones got back to his feet when she spoke. While others could not hear the pause, Jones' ears picked up on it but for a different. When he was very young and all he had was his father's rapier, whenever he came across friendlies he had the same pause but those times were so hazy that he had forgotten what used to be there or even if Jones was his real name or something that was created when he was young. He kept direct eye contact with her as he smiled back at her. He likely would have kept right on staring at her if not for the pain of his tail and the commotion of the crowd to the fight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff