• Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image

User Image
                                        roleplay creator: chunese
                                        remade by: x-fate love
                                        gfx & coding by: chunese
                                        genre: drama, romance, supernatural (sorta?)
                                        tab "themes": 'ghosts', love triangles dodecagon
                                        literacy: semi-lit - lit. 300+ words.
                                        inspired by: the need for a good angsty rp, & the red string of fate 'legend'.
                                        status: currently open && accepting extras (see below)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image

User Image
                                        You're dead. Simple as that.
                                        But now you've been given a second chance. Why?

Well...

Have you heard of the red string of fate? Ah, well, it’s sort of like that. According to this ‘legend’, the red string is attached to two people who are destined to meet despite time, place or circumstance. This string may tangle, but it never, ever, breaks. And boy, oh boy, does this damn string tangle. Especially for you, you lucky soul. When you died, you may have left a significant other, a dear friend, a great job, a great life. You may still think of this past life, long to go back. Afterall, it’s only been a year since your passing. Seeing someone from your past may bring back horrible memories or great ones. But, you’re in a different body. The same gender, same personality, same age: it’s still you, in a way. But, you can’t reveal your past life to anyone, unless they’re like you.

Once again, I’m going off tangent. These little tid bits aren’t that important. Why you’re here, you ask? I already told you. This red string, or this feeling, has brought you back. You’re meant to be with this person, if you’re the romantic type, you could say they’re your soulmate. If you want the real truth, well. You gotta’ admit, no one wants to die. You experienced that pain once, who the hell wants to go through that twice? And like I said, this string gets tangled. More like, it gets knotted actually. Because, well, the person on the other end of that string, holds the scissors in their hands. “But you said the string never breaks!!” Yeah yeah, that’s the legend. I said it’s sort of like that. Not exactly. Hah. They can snip this thread without even knowing it. Snip snip! There goes the string. There goes your life.

How would they snip it? Well well. Here’s the catch. Your death was a tragedy, something that happened to not only you, but a few other’s as well. Five others to be exact. But this blessing brought you all back. In different bodies of course. But you also share another thing, you all had a boyfriend / girlfriend. Oh and lookie here! Who is your string attached to? Well, it’s not your boyfriend / girlfriend, that’s for sure. So, here’s how it works. You must have your ‘soulmate’ fall in love with you. Avoid your past lover at all costs, because well. If they fall in love with you again, both strings will snap. You will die a painful death, and so will the person from your past that you’ve loved so dearly. Ever heard of the phrase, “if you love them, let them go?” This is the perfect example.

And your ‘soulmate’ you ask? Why must you have them fall in love with you? Why not just avoid your past lover forever and you can go on in peace? Well, here’s where you need to have cooperation of all those who’re like you. Here’s the trick. Once your soulmate falls in love with you, you are given the opportunity to undo this ‘blessing’. To untie the red string of fate holding you two together, you can be free. You can even talk to your lover as your past you. Tell them everything, finally! But, it’s not that simple. Everyone must untie their string as well because once these strings are gone, there is no need for scissors. But if there’s one that still has their string attached, one who hasn’t followed through on this plan, you all could be ruined. It’s a domino effect.

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image

User Image

Rules, rules, rules. We all hate 'em, but we gotta' have 'em.

rule one: follow gaia tos.
                                          this should be self explanatory. if you decide to either get intimate, or have some flashback of an intimate time (they all had boyfriend/girlfriends in highschool for gods sake.) don't give us the nitty gritty details. you can say it happened, you can say when and where, but not how. my god, i don't need to know. i don't want to know. also, since people died, you're probably gonna be explaining their death eventually. i don't need to read a description that'll make me puke up my lunch okay. thanks.

rule two: literacy
                                          despite the way im typing right now, i want this roleplay to be literate. that means capital letters where there should be capitals, punctuation, & no l33t speak. UNLESS YOU'RE TEXTING. which is fine. i expect 300+ words per post. if it's anything less there isn't much for people to work with and the roleplay will die and i will be sad. ok thanks. in order to be sure this roleplay will survive in that case, i'll be asking for samples of your writing in the reserve.

rule three: characters & plotting
                                          this is extremely important. if there is no plotting done, this roleplay will die immediately. so PLOT. If girl A was dating boy A before dying, whoever controls girl A and boy A need to plot before they both write their profile. They need to be on the same page about their relationship, about their death, and other things. it would be strange if in girl A's profile it says she died by drowning at the beach and in boy A's profile it says she died by a bad head injury. so please be sure to follow though on that.
                                          as for characters, if you're a character that was brought back to life, you need to provide me two pictures. since when you were resurrected or w/e you were given a new body. these two pictures must be the same gender and look sorta the same personality wise. they can have entirely different hair color, eye color, etc, but they must must must be the same gender. the first picture (the character's old life faceclaim) is just for reference. you won't be using this picture in a post layout or anything, so you don't have to worry about making two layouts or something ridiculous like that. (i think this will make more sense when you read the profile) you also need two names!!! your old life's name, and your new life's name.
                                          erm. no well known face claims please? i will let you know if i need you to change your image. i'd really really really prefer that there'll be no shingeki face claims. please. thanks. alSO. these characters are all in the same grade!! they're third years. so that means, 16 - 18 age range. please remember that it's been a year since the student's deaths. so if girl A was 16 when she died, she would said she's 17 to people in her class.
                                          note!! THERE ARE NO SUPERPOWERS IN THIS RP. they may be 'ghosts' but not really. they were just given a second life. these people cannot walk through walls, float/fly, possess, or anything like that.

may change this a bit later but as for now, this is the stuff you need to follow.

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image

User Image

More really important info that wasn't told well in the intro.

We'll call the people that died and came back again as the Returned. (Please note that the living nor the dead refer them(selves) as this. This name is just to avoid confusion.) All six of the returned died a year ago from various tragedies and / or accidents, such as being struck by a car or falling off the roof. Things like that. All six left behind their significant others. Three boyfriends were without their girlfriend, and three girlfriends were without their boyfriends. The Returned's deaths were extremely devastating for these six. It's been a year and they still haven't gotten over their loss.

The Returned all came back on the same day. Three days prior to the first day of their last year at Himeji Academy. They awoke in various places in their average city in Japan, some in an empty school field, an alley, or even a restaurant bathroom stall. Confused and dazed, they had to grow used to their new bodies, their new appearance, their new names. They spent a week wandering around their town, some tried to go home, some tried to speak to their old family members. Of course, they could approach anyone they wanted, after all, they no longer looked like themselves. For example, if you had short green hair and blue eyes in your past life, you'd wake up as someone maybe with long orange hair and silver eyes. You are you still, but not really. No one knew it was them. And no one can know, unless they were given the same blessing.

So, say you'd approach your mother on the street. Tears may be streaming down your face but as soon as you go to form the words 'mom' you have no voice. you try to say her full name, no voice. Because, in this body, you don't know her name. You shouldn't know her name. You'll only be able to say it if she tells you it or someone else does. Your voice disappears when you try to tell her about your 8th birthday. Or tell her anything about your past life.

You can talk all you want about your past life with the other Returned, but as soon as a normal person walks by within earshot, your voice will disappear. It's a rather frustrating thing, so when they do talk about it its usually within closed doors. At least they'll know when people are eavesdropping.

On the second day of their second life, they all received a flashforward vision. This completely overwhelmed them and put them in a zombie-like state for a good minute. But to them, it felt like hours. This vision explained the string of fate, their current circumstance and an in-depth scene of what would happen if their past lover fell in love with them again. This scene, was an excruciating death scene, one that was sure to happen if they were to get close to their lovers again. But it also explained the plan they all had to follow in order to untie the strings without them being cut.

On the third day, they went to school. Everyone was in the same seats as last year, but just in a different room. Of course, the Returned's old seats were empty. But that was about to change. They were no longer their old selves, they were the new students now. It's hard for the entire class to see those seats occupied again, but who would've guessed that their old classmates were back again. Back again with everyone's lives hanging from a thread.

--
                                        ((Basically. Here's a quick tl;dr. The goal is so the Returned make their soulmates fall in love with them. Not their past lovers. Their soulmates are the people tied to them with the red string of fate. This soulmate is a fellow returned's past lover. So if Kevin was dating Kelly. And John was dating Susie. And Kevin & John died, then came back. 'Kevin' could be tied with Susie. And Kevin's goal is to get Susie to love him. He would have to be sure that Kelly doesnt fall in love with him again because if so then they'll both die (Kevin and Kelly.) Basically this roleplay is supposed to be really dramatic because everyone is sensitive about their lover's death. and then these 'new' students come back and they look different but they have the same personality of their past lovers. and it'll be hard for the returned because they have to help another returned to get their past lover to love them and kaf;slkgdsg. hopefully that makes sense!!! ))

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image

User Image
                                        Relationships; click the links to go to their reserve. -- there you can find their username and plot.

Shira Hashimata was dating Haruko Koizumi. Shira Hashimata died and returned as Kaoru kenshin. Kaoru kenshin is now tied to Sakura Kurosawa.
                                        Ryuuji Ryuugamine was dating Sakura Kurosawa. Ryuuji Ryuugamine died and returned as Ren Kazuna. Ren Kazuna is now tied to Minako Yoshida.
                                        Miles Yano was dating Minako Yoshida. Miles Yano died and returned as Gavril Ozawa. Gavril Ozawa is now tied to Haruko Koizumi.

Alice Spade was dating Takahiro Kobayashi. Alice Spade died and returned as Natsume Kyoko. Natsume Kyoko is now tied to Satoshi Ryuu .
                                        Ana DuVoux was dating Takeru Tsukiyama. Ana DuVoux died and returned as Talin Hart.Talin Hart is now tied to Takahiro Kobayashi.
                                        Yumichi Aoba was dating Satoshi Ryuu . Yumichi Aoba died and returned as Harumi Tsukiko. Harumi Tsukiko is now tied to Takeru Tsukiyama.

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image

User Image
                                        Relationships; click the links to go to their reserve. -- there you can find their username and plot.

>> these are extras, of course they hold an important role. they are the reason that the strings might be cut or delayed. when sending in the reserve , add a small description of how they feel about their girlfriend/boyfriend/crush.
                                        you can edit their personality/description, it is an example c:

Kazue Kitagawa is crushing on Satoshi Ryuu. She really is the number one girl at school; she thinks she can have anyone and anything- rather, it appears that way. This has always caused her a lot of trouble.
                                        Nanase Ootori is dating Haruko Koizumi. He is the sweetheart of the school, sweetest guy you would ever know but is he truly the sweetest guy ?
                                        Geovanna is dating Gavril Ozawa. She is a rather oddball but she has a pure strong heart. Being the oddball she is, Geovanna has a huge royal secret. That's right she is a real live princess who ran away from her country.
                                        Harada Tateyama is dating Sakura Kurosawa. Just like a knight, he saved her from despair and gave her a reason to live. He is rather protective of her but has a kind heart, which made them a suited couple for each other.

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image

User Image
                                        ALIVE 5/5 girls 5/5 boys

User ImageUser Image
                                        User ImageUser Image

RETURNED 3/3 girls 3/3 boys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image

User Image
                                        Skeletons
                                        reserves, please title them 'two queens'.
                                        [imgleft]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z353/kkidokenji/gfxx1111.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]name: character's name
                                        past name: if returned -- their past name. if not delete or put n/a
                                        role: character letter? ex: Boy A. (see relationships post!)
                                        personality: three adjectives
                                        past face: if returned link me a to a picture of what the looked like before they died.
                                        samples: sAMPLES HERE.
                                        username:

profiles. title this green tea candies
                                        you cannot finish these unless you've plotted with your character's past lover.
                                        please plot with them as soon as your character's past lover's character is filled. ASAP.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z353/kkidokenji/gfx1a.jpg[/img]

[size=15][color=white]ii[/color]░░░░◞IF YOU LOVE ME❜➪ LET ME G↺ [color=white]iii[/color] ░░░░◞IF YOU LOVE ME❜➪ LET ME G↺[/size]
                                        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                        [size=15][color=white]xxx[/color]❜CAUSE [u]THESE[/u] WORDS◣* ARE 「K[i]N[/i]IVES◟▬▬ AND OFTEN LEAVE [color=white][strike][color=black]SCARS[/color][/strike][/color][/size]
                                        [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list]
                                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ NAME ➠[/size] name here
                                        :tab::tab: past name ➠ if a returned, put their past name here. if not returned, delete this line.
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ GENDER ➠ [/size]gender here
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ AGE ➠[/size] age here. 16 - 18
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ STATUS ➠[/size] alive or returned
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ LOVED ➠[/size] past lover's name before their death if extra then delete this line
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ TIED TO ➠ [/size]your soulmate's name (who is attached to their red string of fate?) if extra delete this line[/size]
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ CRUSH ➠ [/size] your loved one, or the person they like[/size]

[size=10][size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ FIRST TIME AROUND ➠[/size] link to past life appearance. just an image link. if not returned delete this.
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ LIKES ➠[/size] 3 likes
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ DISLIKES ➠ [/size]3 dislikes
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ FEARS ➠[/size] at least one fear.[/size]

[size=10][size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ PERSONALITY ➠[/size] a brief explanation of personality. brief bullet points are ok as long as they're more than one word. example: She is loud and sarcastic and many hate her because she doesn't have an off switch. BAD EXAMPLE: -sarcastic. -mean.
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ BIOGRAPHY ➠[/size] two paragraphs minimum. you cannot fill this out unless you have plotted with your character's past lover. here is where you'll put you bio, like childhood and w/e. but mainly it'll be about their relationship and their point of view on their lover's (or their own) death. if returned they can write something really small at the end about when they woke up in their second life but its only been like two days lol. for the alive, they can write about how their life was after their lover's death. for the extras, they can write about their childhood and how they met their lover/crush and how things are and such
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ TRIVIA ➠[/size] anything else?
                                        [size=12]:tab::tab:╳❜⊰ USERNAME ➠[/size] username here
                                        [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image

User Image

Dorms
                                        Dorms are separated by gender. One gender upstairs, another downstairs.
                                        Each dorm looks very similar no matter what floor.
                                        Two bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom. It's like a small apartment in the dorms, however if things are damaged, the student will be relocated to a less privileged area.
                                        At the basement of the dorms is a community wash room & general game room (a couch, arcade games, ping pong table, and pool table.) that will be shared by the students in the dorms.
                                        No boys allowed downstairs, no girls allowed upstairs after 9.
                                        Curfew is at 10. Every student must be in their respected dorms by then.

** Note that if paired Alive x Returned the returned still cannot say anything about their death to the alive **

Boy Dorms
                                        These are located in the West Wing upstairs
                                        A1: Nanase Ootori & Takeru Tsukiyama
                                        A2: Gavril Ozawa & Takahiro Kobayashi
                                        A3: Ren Kazuna & Harada Tateyama
                                        A4: Kaoru Kenshin & Satoshi Ryuu

Girl Dorms
                                        These are located in the West Wing downstairs
                                        B1: Haruko Koizumi & Sakura Kurosawa
                                        B2: Geovanna & Minako Yoshida
                                        B3: Talin Hart & Harumi Tsukiko
                                        B4: Kazue Kitagawa & Natsume Kyoko

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image

User Image

Locations

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dorms

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                                  User Image