Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Liberal Ladykiller

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
User Image

Evan frowned as his sister got mad at him and left. He didn't understand women sometimes. He shrugged it off though and figured she would be back later. He continued to eat his lunch and mope about there not being any sexy ladies. He ate silently but scoped out his prospects as he did. Soon, the entire cafeteria seemed to quiet. He looked over to see a redheaded woman enter. She wasn't as attractive as he would have liked, but he would definitely flirt a little if the chance came up. She went to get food and he turned back to his.

Within a small amount of time, he felt two arms around him and a voice in his ear. He listened to her call him handsome and he smirked. He watched her hair fall into her eyes and he pushed it out of her eyes and grinned. She let him go and he responded. "I just transferred over the summer from New York. First year in Japan." He said as he listened to her introduction. He hadn't ever been told of the Okami company so it wasn't like she was a celebrity to him. "It's nice to meet you Rumi. The name's Evan. And m'lady, I could never forget such a stunning face." Evan said. He was a bit curious as to why everyone stared at her when she entered the room, but he didn't want to intrude. He did anyways. "Are you some sort of celebrity or something? You entered the room and everyone seemed to stare like you were royalty. Of course, with your looks, it's hard not to stare." Evan said with a wide toothy grin.

Rumiana

Tiny Hellraiser

8,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Thoughts: I wont give up just yet! ♥
Company: Yoshiko ♥
Ooc: Oh thats alright x'3 Kiyomi can deal with asses ♥

Just as Kiyomi was about to venture out and explore the school, she found a girl about her age standing in front of her. Listening to her as she spoke, she kept a smiled on her face the whole entire time, not once phased by her attitude. 'Hm.. Lonely girl..' She thought to herself. Kiyomi didn't get upset easily, especially dealing with people such as Yoshiko. There was a reason behind how she acted toward her, and that she would find out later when she wasn't in such a cocky mood. Kiyomi bowed, smiling and introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you, if I may call you by your first name, Yoshiko, I'm Kiyomi Natsuko! And yes, it looks like we will be spending our year together as roommates, I'm looking forward to it!" Ending on that note, she stepped aside for her new roommate before going back into their room to grab her violin case then heading for the door. Stopping in the doorway she turns to glance at her new roommate. "Despite what you said about not becoming friends.. I think otherwise.. I'm sure we will get along just fine over time.." She smiled small speaking in a soft tone more to herself than her roommate before leaving the room, calling out in the hall back to her, "I'm going to go explore the school! I'll be back later!" She called out cheerfully before walking on ahead through the halls.

"Whew.. You know, she doesn't seem like a bad person, I'm sure we'll get along no matter how long it takes.." Kiyomi spoke to herself, lightly swinging her case by her side. She smiled and nodded before looking around the halls, reading the signs and so on. She decided to give herself a tour before actually settling somewhere to practice her violin."Since I'm in the east wing of the school, I suppose I'll head straight which should take me toward the co-ed dorms.." She did just as she said, reading the signs around her which proved to correct her theory. "Now the boys dorm should be just further down west and it seems there's also an indoor pool that way too.. Well, there's no reason to go there so lets get out of the dorm area.." She exited the dorm area heading to the main building which contained where her classes would be and also the headmasters office as well is the infirmary. She walked the halls of the main building giving her an idea where her classes would be as well as where the pool were, the dinning hall and gym/track. "Seems like that's all, now for the garden.. That would be a perfect place to practice!" She cheerfully exclaimed before heading out of the building toward the garden which was on the southern part of the campus.

"Sugoi, sugoi, sugoi!" Kiyomi bursts with joy as she ran along the hedges of the garden, looking at all the flowers. "Everything's so pretty!" She giggled before being interrupted by the ringing of her phone. "A text message.. Wonder who that could be.." She rubbed her head, flipping open her phone before reading her message. It was her older brother who has messaged her stating that he was just checking up on her and asking about school before entering a conference for the company. "That's right... Onii-chan is over seas in Europe.." She sighed softly to herself feeling saddened but brightened up quickly. 'Hi hi onii-chan! I'm well, just arrived at the academy not too long ago, met a my roommate, she seems super cool, out in the garden now to practice my violin! xoxox <3 P.S. Good luck with the conference, I know you'll do great! c:' That's what she sent in return. She waited a few moments, crouching beside roses admiring them before feeling her phone vibrate again and ring. 'That's good to hear kid! I hope you'll find happiness in your new academy, gtg now the conference is starting, love ya little sister, make sure to take care of the twins when you can!' She read his message, sighing before closing her phone. "Yea.. the twins... Way to remind me onii-chan.." She slid her phone back into her pocket before heading to the gazebo in the center of the large garden.

Setting up her violin on the table in the middle of the cute little gazebo, Kiyomi opened her case and pulled out her fine polished instrument. She made sure her instrument was tuned properly before picking it up. She propped it up, holding it, placing her chin on the chin rest and holding the fingerboard. She than retrieved her bow, holding it by the frog which was the handle piece. Taking a deep breath she began to play one of her music pieces all by memory. The thing about Kiyomi was that it was never hard for her to grasp and learn something. It would only take her a few days to completely memorize music pieces and a few hours to memorize information for tests, quizes, etc. She truly was an exceptional student if not the very best. The song she was playing now on her violin was a song from one of her favorite anime, Lilium from Elfen lied. Not only could she play such a beautiful yet sad music piece, but she could also sing the Latin to it as well for she was a musician as well as a soprano. Her voice matched beautifully with the violin. She closed her eyes as she played her violin and sang, slowly walking in circles in the gazebo, completely caught up in her own little world as if nothing else existed...

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

XXI'm taking a nap.
XXXWake me up if anything
XXXXInteresting happens or something.

🍨 Thoughts What am I going to do with that girl? She's so scared still..🍨
🍨 Location Cafeteria 🍨
🍨 Company Evan 🍨
🍨 Out of Cares 🍨

🍨 🍜 🍨 🍜 🍨 🍜 🍨 🍜 🍨 🍜 🍨 🍜 🍨

Rumi smiles at him at his words. "Such as shame keeping you away from Japan. What with all the pretty little things around here." She jokingly. At his next statement she looks around. "Are they? Well it seems they are. Still in shock over the news at the end of the year. The Okami Company announced their heir at the end of last school year." She says with a shrug. "Its ruining my image of being a slacker. No fun at all..." she says with a slight pout before looking at him with a wink. She wasn't being serious it would seem. "Truthfully, I think they don't believe that such a person, no matter how pretty, is qualified for the position. Considering I sleep through most of my classes and barely get my work turned in on time. But that's the fun of school right? she says with a smirk.

"So Evan, you looked particularly lonely over here. Didn't find a sweet lady over vacation to have fun with? Or have you not found a new one yet? There are plenty here that will surely be all over you sooner or later. Just cross Yoshiko Kobayashi off your list. She's not interested in talking to anyone, particularly rude too. I'm warning you off more for your sake then her's." She says with a wink. It wasn't completely true. She was warning him off more for Yoshi's sake. The girl wasn't ready for most social interaction. She kept that wall up no matter how hard Rumi tried to knock it down. She was a stubborn little thing. Rumi looks around the room but doesn't see her. She must have gone to her dorm room as she usually did on the first day. Oh well, she'd have to pass on the message from Yoshiro later. The three of them had been childhood friends, but had attended different schools.

🍨 🍜 🍨 🍜 🍨 🍜 🍨 🍜 🍨 🍜 🍨 🍜 🍨

What do you mean by that?
XI'm just a laid back kind of person.
XXWhat does being a slacker have to do with it?

#9F2B68 = Rumiana
#0077BE = other people

I am a Slytherin

Tiny Hellraiser

8,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Thoughts: Waahh! Too many people! ♥
Company: A lot of new fans ♥
Ooc:

Kiyomi opened her celeste shade of blue angel like twinkling eyes, only to find herself surrounded by a huge crowd of students she had never met before. Immediately her cheeks flushed to a bright pink giving color to her baby pale skin and her eyes grew wide with fear. She never really liked attention, especially on herself and so much of it. She could hear the student body in front of her break out into whispers as well as clapping for her performance and small cheers. 'I.. Wha... There wasn't anyone here just a minute ago.. where did they all come from..' She thought to herself, feeling her knees buckle. "Look at that, shes so cute and small I just wana hug her!" Is what one pair of girls whispered to each other. Another pair of guys talked about how cute and fragile she was. Hearing all these comments about her made her even more uncomfortable. She quickly packed up her violin, flustered and accidentally dropped her bow. 'Clumsy me..' She thought to herself before picking it up and placing it in her case. She closed her case, held it and turned to the astonished audience, curtsied and gave them her brightest smile before running off away from the crowd.

Panting softly, Kiyomi glanced behind her to see if any of her new fans followed her. To her amazement they were chasing after her! Calling for her to wait up etc. "Waaah! Leave me alone!" She quietly spoke to herself dodging people and making sharp turns around corners. She kept up her pace until she was sure she lost the crowd after slowing down to a walk. Sighing relieved, she smiled and bounced along the halls back to her bubbly self. She felt her tummy grumble, "Oh.. must be time to eat! Yay! I hope they have sweets down in the dining hall." She talked to herself. Mean while, while she was heading to the dinning hall thinking about sweets, just from that crowd who heard and watched her, the whole school soon began to buzz with conversation about this girl. She noticed a few people as she passed by them in the halls, look at her and whisper somethings. 'Huh.. wonder what the big fuss is about..' She thought to herself rubbing her head clueless. Little did she know how gossip could get around quickly just by one text message of a video with her singing and playing.

Kiyomi entered the dinning hall in high spirits, smiling cheerfully. Students who were already in there settled down there chatter as she passed by tables. She heard glimpses of conversations about her, students saying how she was the younger sister of Kuso Natsuko, her older brother, who was currently head of their Corporation. Other conversations she overheard was about her talents with music and that video going viral now since it seems everybody was getting that message through their phones. Her cheeks turned to soft pink pastel color at these comments but other than that she continued smiling. "Hm.. what should I get.." She spoke to herself, looking at the selection of sweets the academy served, which was a grand selection. She picked out a parfait, strawberry to be specific, as well as a banana, strawberry smoothie. She than wondered around the hall, searching for an empty table, which she found near a corner, since there wasn't that many students buzzing about the hall, and seated herself. Setting her violin case down beside her she was just about to dig into her parfait when several other students, 3 girls, one 2nd year the others 3rd year, came over to sit with her along with 2 3rd year guys who were friends of the 3rd year girls. She smiled and greeted them, exchanging names and so on before getting asked a bunch of questions about her corporation as well as the video that had been taken not too long ago of her singing and playing her violin in the garden. She giggled and blushed, smiling shyly explaining to them it wasn't that big of a deal and so on. She ate her parfait and sipped her smoothie from time to time while chatting with these students, trying to keep calm, occasionally getting flustered, along with a few new ones coming to join the conversation until the once empty table was completely filled..

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

XXWhat do you want from me?
XXXI cannot care about you
XXXXThat road only brings misery.

📚 Thoughts Why am I even doing this?📚
📚 Location Dining Hall - Practice rooms📚
📚 Company Kiyomi 📚
📚 Out of CaresI meant to post this sooner, sorry ^^'📚

📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚 🍣 📚

Yoshiko didn't reply to the other girl, she simply walked passed her into the room. When the other girl, Kiyomi, left she put her book away in the bookcase by her desk. She lefts her hand fall away from the bookcase for a moment, a sigh escaping her lips. Truth was the way she acted towards people was because they scared her. Letting people in was scary and she didn't like it. The last person she'd let in had abandoned her on someone else's word and hadn't listen to her. She still blamed herself for that mistake. She looks back at the books and grabs one for the shelf before settling on her bed to read, getting lost in a book for a while.

She is roused from her book by the sound of her phone going off. She puts her phone down, thinking it might be something important. She opens the text message and lets out the sigh. The poor girl was going to be hounded after this. She stands up and picks up her book, replacing it in the bookcase. She heads out of the dorm, ignoring everyone. It took her some time to figure out where her new roommate was. She wasn't doing this because she liked the girl or wanted to be friends with her. She just didn't want the others scaring her. Eventually she finds her way to the cafeteria and looks around. She spots Kiyomi and heads towards her. She ignores the others and folds her arms glaring at her. "Come with me." She says before walking off, expecting the girl to follow her.

Yoshiko wasn't sure why she was even doing this for her. She usually stayed away from people. But since she was her roommate it was her responsibility if something like this happened. "If you are going to do such things, at least make sure no one sees you doing so. Because of you I was disrupted from my book by a text message. Really there are better places to practice where people won't bother you." Yoshiko says with a shake of her head. She was actually taking her to the practice rooms on the third floor.

There is no point
XIn talking to me
XXI'm fine on my own.

#03C03C = Yoshi
#7AA9DD = other people

Sweet Karasu

Tiny Hellraiser

8,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Thoughts: Hehe, I knew she'd come around ♥
Ooc: That's okie >w< ♥

Kiyomi became flustered easily with all these people surrounding her. Honestly she just wanted to eat her parfait in peace. She felt her cheeks flush and her head felt like it was going to burst. Suddenly realizing how everyone was quiet, she looked to see why. "Yoshiko!" She hopped out of her seat calling her name out cheerfully, glad to be saved by someone she knew, even if she just met her. She noticed how the others reacted around Yoshiko and furrowed her brows confused as to why they were so rude. Completely ignoring Yoshiko's glare she simply nodded smiling like a ditz and grabbed her case, tagging along after her like a puppy dog, leaving the others shocked and speechless.

"Ahaha! Thank you for saving me from that awful crowd! Those people were so overwhelming I think my brain might have been fried and gone into overload!" She giggled as she walked beside her, bubbly and what not. She puffed her cheeks and lips out as she was basically scolded for her performance. "I'm sorry, I didn't know people were going to listen.. It was just so nice out I wanted to play in the garden!" She perked up and bounced as she walked. She noted where they were headed and how to get there so next time she would be able to practice without anyone actually bothering her. Entering a room she took a deep breath, "It smells nice in here, such a big space too!" She pranced around the room, opening a a few windows, welcoming the fresh air outside. She twirled around, her bouncy white alice blue tinted locks of hair following her, to face her room mate and smiled brightly before seeing her about to leave. "W-wait! Don't go!" She caught a hold of her elbow and looked up at her with big googly angelic celeste blue eyes. "At least let me play for you, anything you request! The least I could do since you saved me along with showing me this room! Pretty please!?" She pleaded, using her sweetest voice possible like a little kid..

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

📚 Thoughts Only one song.📚
📚 Location Practice room📚
📚 Company Kiyomi 📚
📚 Out of Cares 📚

Yoshiko lets out a sigh at the other girls plea. She really didn't want to hang around. "Don't get the wrong impression, Kiyomi. I didn't come because I cared. You're my roommate. It'll become a headache for me if you are troubled." She says, not looking at her. "Just one song. Then I'm going back to our dorm. I was in the middle of my book." She says before shaking her off of her and taking a seat on the windowsill. It wasn't exactly a safe place to sit really, but she didn't care. "Whatever you like, I don't have any preferences." She says before turning her dark green eyes on Kiyomi/

She could have denied Kiyomi but she didn't feel like taking the effort to do so. Besides a break from reading would kill her. She spent most days with her nose stuck in a book as it was. It was easier then talking to people. She leans her head back and closes her eyes as she waits for Kiyomi to begin. Yoshiko always acted so serious that it was unusual to see her like this. She was simply indulging Kiyomi for the moment. She didn't know why she had even bothered. She didn't really care, she reminded herself.

But there was a reason she was always reading. It was easier then having her mind free to wander. For when it did that she would remember why she was afraid of people. Three years ago the one person who she thought had trusted her the most had abandoned her. On the word of someone else. That had hurt her more deeply then anything else. The fact he hadn't listen to her explanation had made it even more painful for her. So she always kept her mind busy so she wouldn't remember. Because remembering was more painful then anything for her.

There is no point
XIn talking to me
XXI'm fine on my own.

#03C03C = Yoshi
#7AA9DD = other people

Sweet Karasu

Tiny Hellraiser

8,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Thoughts: Hm.. I'm sure this song will put her at ease.. ♥
Ooc:

Kiyomi just smiled warmly and nodded. She knew Yoshiko couldn't really mean those things she said, Kiyomi believed she was just making up an excuse and putting up an act which was fine with Kiyomi since she was no different really. "Understood!" Was her reply before she cheered after hearing she would stay. While Yoshiko took a seat, she went over to her violin case and opened it up, repeating the same process when she was in the garden on how told hold it and prop it up. She took the bow in her hand and thought or a minute. 'Hm.. What type of song would suit her..' Kiyomi thought about it for a moment before her eyes lit up. If those who she played for didn't request a song, she would often play something expressing that person. Though she didn't know anything about her room mate except her name, she could get vibes off her, just like any other person. 'I'll play something that will take her into a completely different world..' She was determined to do so, like always, wanting to take people away from reality and somewhere exciting or calm, happy etc, with her music. Taking a deep breath, she smiled small and began playing, keeping her gaze at Yoshiko.

As soon as Kiyomi started playing, in her mind everything else went blank and the only thing that was in her space was Yoshiko. Her fingers moved with the bow as if she were one with it. Note after note came, she soon lost herself within the music. It was sad yet calming at the same time to her. She could only hope Yoshiko would experience the same thing as her audience. She soon closed her eyes, not even needing to look at watch she was doing because she could feel it. She moved around, in slow motions and twirled with the music. Her imagination opening up as if she were in a grand magical forest playing for it, and Yoshiko was a in the center of it all, sitting up in the heart of the forest. A tree that twisted it's branches in exotic ways that had bundles of golden fruit dangling from it. There were flowers everywhere, blooming to the sound of the music, spewing tiny glittering lights up into the air. Surrounding the heart of the forest was a stream of water, which calmly flowed to the sounds of Kiyomi's music along with the little fish in it. Small animals gathered around, curious as to what the sound was and sat where they were, dazed at the girl playing. All was calm and sparkling like something you would read in a fairy tale book.

This is how Kiyomi pictured it as she played. Sure it may have been silly or childish to others. But to her, this was a way she could break free of reality and be anywhere she wanted, getting drowned in the music. It seemed like she went on playing for what seemed like forever till the curtains were draw, everything around them started fading to black. She opened her eyes and smiled warmly, her music coming to an end. She then curtsied to Yoshiko, before saying in a soft tone, "Thank you for listening.. I hope it was to your liking.."

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

📚 Thoughts She does play well.📚
📚 Location Practice room📚
📚 Company Kiyomi 📚
📚 Out of Cares 📚

Yoshiko lets the music drift over her, taking her from her thoughts for a moment. It made her feel sad yet calm at the same time. She was not usually one to be affected by music, but she had to admit she didn't mind it. She opens her eyes, looking out the window as Kiyomi plays the song. She wondered why she she had picked this piece to play. It did affect her on some level, though she would never admit it. Sooner then she'd like the song ends and she turns her eyes towards Kiyomi.

"You play very well." is all she says before standing up. She straightens her skirt and dusts off the back of it before turning eyes towards her once again. "It suits you." she says, referring to her playing the violin. "I'll be in the dorm if you need me." she says before walking passed her to head back up to their dorm room. Yoshiko stops for a moment, seeming to forget something. She looks back at Kiyomi. "You can call me Yoshi." She says before turning to walk away. She didn't know why she felt the need to tell her that but she had. It wasn't anything major she was sure. But maybe it was a step? Perhaps, but perhaps not.

There is no point
XIn talking to me
XXI'm fine on my own.

#03C03C = Yoshi
#7AA9DD = other people

Sweet Karasu

Tiny Hellraiser

8,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Thoughts: Heh.. ♥
Ooc:

Kiyomi smiles small and nods, "Thank you, I also play the piano as well.. But we'll save that for another time." She says in a quiet soft voice, smiling brightly before packing up her violin. She watches Yoshiko leave before she stops and turns to her. Kiyomi's eye's lit up when she heard her say that she could call her Yoshi. "Yoshi-chan it is! I'll see ya later!" She giggles, back to her bubbly self again and watched her leave. Kiyomi sighed to herself wondering what she should do now. She didn't really feel like playing her violin nor the piano. "Maybe I'll just go for a walk.. Maybe to the roof! Or the library would be nice.. Or maybe the art room! I'll paint!" She couldn't decide for there were so many things she could do. "Hm.. the art room it is!"

Wondering around the halls of the main building, she headed toward the art room she saw earlier on her tour. She skipped and hopped down the steps to the second floor and slid the door open to the art room. There were a few students in here, chatting away with each other along with working on projects. They noticed her and smiled greeting her, she did just the same in return. She pulled a stool over to a canvas, grabbed a few painting supplies from the closet and seated herself in front of the canvas. "What do I want to paint..." She spoke quietly to herself. She remembered a project she had been working on back at home and finished it. It was an Alice in Wonderland painting she did for the twins since that was their favorite movie. She remembered hanging it up on their wall and them gazing at it amazed. She giggled to herself before starting to paint to what ever came to her mind. She wanted to paint something colorful and that's exactly what she did..

Rumiana

Blessed Seeker

User Image

I'm on the hunt for who I've not yet become
But I'd settle for a little equilibrium
There is a war inside my heart gone silent
Both sides dissatisfied and somewhat violent

Still irritated over her brother's behavior, she headed back up to their dorm. Really, I know it's good that he's growing, and he's good at making friends now, but... But why does that have to make him such a typical jerk? She thought, flopping backwards onto her bed with an exasperated sigh. She laid there for a moment before getting out her phone. It had occurred to her that she'd promised to call her father, whom she'd always liked more than her mother, when they arrived at the school. She made a quick call to his office, but his assistant answered. After asking the woman to tell Mr. Reed that she'd called and she'd gotten to school safely, Janette hung up and stared at the ceiling for a few moments.

Music always calmed her down. Standing up, she got her guitar case and slung it over her shoulder before heading out of the dorm to find a place to play it.
Surely this academy has a music room of some sort, she thought, wandering rather aimlessly through the halls.

The issue I have now begun to see
I am the only lonely casualty

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

📚 Thoughts People are too much work...📚
📚 Location Stairs to third floor📚
📚 Company 📚
📚 Out of Cares 📚

Yoshiko headed out of the practice rooms and towards the girls dorms. This would take her passed the boys and mixed dorms. Since she didn't have a book to stick her nose in, her hands felt restless. She didn't know why she had left it in their dorm room. She takes her cellphone from her pocket, mostly to have something to do with her hands. She stops for a moment and looks around, pocketing her phone once again. She'd stopped in front of the mixed dorms. The girl from earlier was there.

She looks at her for a moment before turning away and heading towards the stairs, changing her mind about where she was going. She planned to stay away from those two, she reminded herself. Especially since the brother had threatened her life. She'd said more offensive things before without people doing that. The boy was more sensitive then any woman she'd ever met. "This is why I don't deal with people." She mutters to herself before heading back up to the third floor.

There is no point
XIn talking to me
XXI'm fine on my own.

#03C03C = Yoshi
#7AA9DD = other people

RoboticSelkie

Tiny Hellraiser

8,750 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Thoughts: Wow, so pretty! Now its nap time! ♥
Company: Janette ♥
Ooc: Lul.. thought this was funneh ♥

It felt like Kiyomi had been painting for hours, but really, she hadn't, maybe an hour at the most. As she stroked away with her paintbrush, using variety of bright colors, other students starting coming over. They were curios as to what she was painting, especially with out a reference. She smiled, completely concentrated on her painting not even noticing a few students around her watching, amazed at her skill. Her picture started to become something, not just a bunch of greens, blues, pinks, oranges, and yellows mixed together on a canvas. She remembered visiting an art museum once and looking at all the different paintings. She saw a lot that she liked but one in particular she wanted to paint. It was just a simple nature painting full of trees, bushes, and sky. It popped out because of the colors involved with the painting, so she wanted to re-make it too. After another hour or so of painting, she was almost finished.

Just a few more dabs of pink there, yellow here, and green over there and Kiyomi was done. She wiped her forehead, accidentally getting pink paint all over it. The students around her giggled and chuckled. She blushed embarrassed before taking a damp rag someone had given to her to wipe off the paint quickly before it dried or left a stain. She thanked them before getting up from her stool. "All done!" She triumphantly exclaimed, smiling at the painting before putting away the supplies she used. Meanwhile students were complimenting her painting and asking her to join the academy's art club. "Oh.. really an art club? Sound fun!" She smiled shyly and nodded. She was given a form to fill out for the club. She took it and thanked them, "Consider this piece my first contribution to the club!" She added cheerfully, exciting the members who gladly accepted it. She then picked up her violin case with both hands, waved to them, before going off into the halls, back to her dorm for a nap.

As Kiyomi walked the halls, she yawned softly and skipped down a few flights of stairs from the floor she was on, heading to the dorms. She had just missed running into her roommate again without even knowing and continued toward the west wing where her dorm was. Meanwhile she passed the co-ed dorms, not reacting in time fast enough to move out of the way, she slammed right into a door that had just swung open, face first. Falling onto her bum she whined cutely and rubbed her nose. "Owy.." She looked up to see who's door she had run into. It was a pretty blonde girl, maybe in her 4th year here. that she had smacked into her door. She smiled like a ditz and waved up at the girl, her crystal like blue eyes shimmering and her wavy locks of short white tinted silvery blue hair curled around her face, still holding her nose which red liquid started seeping through her fingers without her even realizing it. "I'm sorry! I slammed into your door.." She spoke, her voice ringing in a funny way as she held her bleeding nose..

RoboticSelkie

Blessed Seeker

User Image

I'm on the hunt for who I've not yet become
But I'd settle for a little equilibrium
There is a war inside my heart gone silent
Both sides dissatisfied and somewhat violent

Shortly after Janette exited her dorm, the girl from before walked past. She immediately rushed away. "Uh- Wait!" Janette called after the girl. She still wanted to apologize again, but it didn't seem like she'd get the chance. It seemed she'd made a bad impression without even doing anything, she thought, sighing. Maybe she'd complain to Evan about it later.

Only a few moments later, something thudded into her open door, quickly followed by,
"Owy..." Janette peered around her door to see what had happened to see a young girl with silvery-blue hair and blue eyes sitting on the floor, a hand over her nose as she waved at Janette with an apology. As the girl spoke, Janette realized that blood was dripping between the fingers clutched over her nose. "Oh, gosh, are you alright?" She asked the girl, all concern. Honestly, why was she even apologizing. The door had whacked into her just as much as the other way around. "Let me help you up," she said, offering a hand. "Do you want me to help you find the health room. I mean, I don't know where it is, but I'll still help you look..." She added while she waited for the much younger girl to take her hand.

The issue I have now begun to see
I am the only lonely casualty

rumiana

sweet karasu

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

📚 Thoughts Sleepy...📚
📚 Location Library, third floor📚
📚 Company 📚
📚 Out of Cares 📚

Yoshiko had noticed Kiyomi rushing past her, but she'd continued up the stairs. She'd heard the commotion shortly afterwards but didn't bother to look, figuring it was someone else. Turning down the hall she heads towards the double oak doors that was one of two entrances for the library. Though it went from the second to fourth floor, the entrances were only on the third and forth floors. Heading through the double doors she headed towards one of the aisles of bookcases. She looks at the tittles for a moment before grabbing three of the books and heading towards one of the table. Even on days when there weren't class Yoshiko was studying. In fact she was rarely doing anything else it would seem.

Sitting down at the table she flips open the first book and starts reading. This was easier then dealing with people. She just wasn't good with people. So she was always rude and cold. Because she knew people only used her, because she knew they would only leave her in the end. Shaking this thought from her head she directs her attention to the book again. Hopefully she didn't fall asleep while reading. Though a nap sounded good about now. She lays her head on the table while reading the book, yawning slightly. Before she knew it she was asleep.

There is no point
XIn talking to me
XXI'm fine on my own.

#03C03C = Yoshi
#7AA9DD = other people

Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash