Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Created by: Sullen Galda
Inspired by: Desire for a modern naruto RP
Based on: Naruto Shippuden
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything relating to it, this is just an RP based off the manga and anime created by Misashi Kishimoto.
Links:
-OOC Thread
-Profile Thread
User Image

Plot & Setting

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

» It's modern day Konoha in which the youthful teenagers in the area are all mandated to attend Konoha High School for educational purposes. Here at Konoha High School, our staff are determined to create the best environment for each and every one of our students in attendance. We accept new students all the time as we strive to serve education to the surrounding teens. Friendships are formed here, enemies can be made, drama is sure to occur. Konoha High School acts like a boarding school and the students will be sharing same sex dorms that are filled with tons of hangouts and enjoyable recreational activity areas. Every student is expected to do their best and maintain grades while participating in social activities if they please to do so. They say the best four years of your life are spent in high school but will they all make it through this treacherous institution? Only time will tell who gets along, and who doesn't.

» The campus for Konoha High School is filled with tons of fun spots to relax our students as they study hard for their exams and maintaining good grades. Some of our luxurious recreational spots include:

-A free indoor swimming pool.
-A cafeteria that serves free breakfast, lunch, and dinner during certain times of the day.
-Two lounges, one on each floor inside the dorms building. One for each sex.
-Both lounges have three couches, a table surrounded by some chairs to sit in, an HD TV provided with free cable and some video game consoles and donated video games.
-Free wifi for all students attending.
-Outside, there are two basketball courts, two tennis courts, a running track, a grassy field on a hill, a gardening house for those who appreciate plants, and a few other spots designed for relaxing outside.
-Several random stone benches surround the outside of the school for everyone's convenience.
User Image

Rules & Guidelines

» Fill out reserves and send them to me titled "Ninja Reserve". After sending in reserves, you have two days to fill out your profile and send them to me or else your reserve will expire and taken down. Profiles shall be titled "Konoha Profile". Canon characters and OCs are both accepted and encouraged. You may only have four characters at most, two canon characters and two original characters. This is a modern day RP meaning there are no ninjas or chakra. Naruto characters and OCs are simply just teenagers who attending a school and it's a modern RP meaning there's technology like cell phones, internet, video games, TV, etc.

» Follow Gaia ToS. This is basic. Don't godmod meaning don't play someone else's character. No death or killing (without permission, at least. You must first run it by me before playing it out in the RP). Romance is encouraged but use time skips during sexual content because no one wants to read about that. Keep it to private messages if that's what you prefer. Violence is also nice but be realistic. You can't avoid every punch and can't have like super strength. No powers in this roleplay since it's a modern AU. Drama, gossip, cliques are also welcome seeing as this is high school. Minor swearing meaning it's allowed during certain situations but don't use it constantly in every sentence.

» Please post frequently. Three times a week is the minimum and if something comes in the way for you, just PM me and I can excuse it. If you don't message me, I'll assume you just aren't as involved in this RP and I'll take your character out. This is a semi-literate roleplay so please use proper grammar and spelling checks. I understand typos and other mistakes while typing posts but people need to understand what story you're telling in your post. I also understand writers block therefore the limit will be one paragraph but I advise you to really pull out as much description as you can. Try to pull the readers into your character's mind and sight at the time of the post. Pretty posts are required. I don't like bland posts, I despise them. Lyrics, quotes, pictures of your character, name, colors, etc are some things you can use to spice up your posts. Bold dialogue and italicize thoughts.

» Please use the OOC to plot with other people's characters before big events. Please find ways to interact with people. I want everyone to be involved in this RP and not just wandering around hallways for five straight posts. Every character should be between the age of 14-18 unless you're making a character that will take part in the staff. We'll need staff members so please take this into consideration when you make your character(s). They will be NPC for now to keep the story going until someone takes their role. Make sure to read all the rules often as I will continue to update them if I see fit. I'm the creator of the RP so what I say goes. Have fun and enjoy the RP! I'm hoping it will last long.
User Image

Profiles & Reserves

» Reserves:

100 x 100 icon of character
[b]Full Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Posting color[/b]: [color=postingcolor] put posting color name here [/color]

» Profiles:

» Canon Character Profile:

[img]500 x 400 Picture of Character[/img]
[color=gray]Full Name:[/color] [color=postcolor1](First Middle Last)[/color]
[color=gray]Gender:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Put gender here)[/color]
[color=gray]Age:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Between 14-18)[/color]
[color=gray]Grade Year:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)[/color]
[color=gray]Dorm Room #:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Pick a dorm room from the list of available dorm rooms. Remember, girls on first floor and boys on second floor.)[/color]
[color=gray]Classes:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Pick 6 classes from the course list. For students only. Delete this part of the profile if teacher.)
-English Course
-Math Course
-Science Course
-Social Studies Course
-First Elective Course
-Second Elective Course[/color]
[color=gray]Teaches:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Pick subject that your character teaches. You will have one free period for planning. Delete this part of the profile if student.)[/color]
[color=gray]Username:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Put username here)[/color]

» Original Character Profile:

[img]500 x 400 Picture of Character[/img]
[color=gray]Name:[/color] [color=postcolor1](First Middle Last)[/color]
[color=gray]Nickname:[/color] [color=postcolor1](If you don't have one, just put N/A)[/color]
[color=gray]Age:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Between 14-18)[/color]
[color=gray]Gender:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Put gender here)[/color]
[color=gray]Grade Year:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)[/color]
[color=gray]Dorm Room #:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Pick a dorm room from the list of available dorm rooms. Remember, girls on first floor and boys on second floor.)[/color]
[color=gray]Classes:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Pick 6 classes from course list. For students only. Delete this part of the profile if teacher.)
-English Course
-Math Course
-Science Course
-Social Studies Course
-First Elective Course
-Second Elective Course[/color]
[color=gray]Teaches:[/color] [color=postcolor1](Pick subject that your character teaches. Must not already be taken by another teacher. You will have one free period for planning. Delete this part of the profile if student.)[/color]
[color=gray]Likes:[/color] [color=postcolor1](At least five likes)[/color]
[color=gray]Dislikes:[/color] [color=postcolor1](At least five dislikes)[/color]
[color=gray]Personality:[/color] [color=postcolor1](At least one short paragraph.)[/color]
[color=gray]Biography:[/color] [color=postcolor1](At least one or two paragraphs, 5-10 sentences or more if you want).[/color]
[color=gray]Secret(s):[/color] [color=postcolor1](Put N/A if none)[/color]
[color=gray]Any Extra Info:[/color] (Put N/A if none.)[/color]
[color=gray]Username:[/color] (Put username here)[/color]
User Image

Course Catalog

» Math:

-Algebra (9th grade course)
-Geometry (9th/10th grade course)
-Algebra II (10th/11th grade course)
-Pre-calculus (12th grade course)
-Calculus (for those who are ahead in the previous courses)
-Statistics (alternative optional math course for all grades)

» English:

-English 1 (9th grade course)
-English 2 (10th grade course)
-English 3 (11th grade course)
-English 4 (12th grade course) - Taught by Ms.Ouranos

» Social Studies:

-World Geography (9th/10th grade course)
-World History (9th-12th grade course)
-Government (10-12th grade course)
-Economics (10th-12th grade course)
-Psychology (11th/12th grade course)
-Sociology (11th/12th grade course)

» Science:

-Intro to Physical Science (9th grade course)
-Biology (9th/10th grade course)
-Chemistry (10th/11th grade course)
-Physics (11th/12th grade course)

» Electives:

-Health
-General P.E.
-Workshop
-Drama/Theatre - Taught by Ms.Ouranos
-Music - Taught by Ms.Ouranos
-Creative Writing
-Spanish
-French
-Art
-Dance

If there are any courses here that I'm missing that you would like me to add, please don't hesitate to PM me!

» Daily Schedule:

7am-7:55am: Breakfast
8am-8:55am: Science
9am-9:55am English
10am-10:55am: First elective
11am-12:25 pm: Lunch
12:30pm-1:25 pm: Math
1:30pm-2:25 pm: Second elective
2:30pm-3:25pm: Social Science
3:25pm-7pm: Free period
7-8 pm: Dinner hour
9 pm: All students must be on the correct dorm floor.
11 pm: All students must be in their rooms.
User Image

Characters

» Canon Characters:

User Image
Full Name: Gaara of the Sand
Username: Sullen Galda
Posting color: Dark Red

User Image
Full Name: Rock Lee
Username: Creneatorium
Posting color: British Racing Green

User Image
Full Name: Naruto Uzumaki
Username: Dysfunctional Monster
Posting color: Orange

User Image
Full Name: Sakura Haruno
Username: be-you-tiful soul
Posting color: Salmon

User Image
Full Name: Hinata Hyuga
Username: xxFurrypandaxx
Posting color: Black/Purple

User Image
Full Name: Ino Yamanaka
Username: iamacreampuff
Posting color: Dark orchid

» Original Characters:

User Image
Full Name: Nyx "Luna" Ouranos
Username: Pegasus Melodic Harmony
Posting color:#0088ee

User Image
Full Name: Aceixs Liger
Username: SynShadowWolf
Posting color: Blue Koi

User Image
Full Name: Isabelle Remora
Username: Orihime Sakura Rei
Posting color: Steel Blue

User Image
Full Name: Kaori Matsuoka
Username:shatterSheep
Posting color: Chocolate Orange

User Image
Full Name: Saya Vakori
Username: F r o g i e XD
Posting color: #2E0854

User Image
Full Name: Tsukiko Ayanami
Username: Lady of Eternal Nightmare
Posting color: Crimson

User Image
Full Name: Nori Ito
Username: shatterSheep
Posting color: Cobalt

User Image
Full Name: Sheena Yuki
Username: yohane_bonaventura
Posting color: Purple
User Image

Dorm Rooms

» First Floor

Room 100 - Hinata Hyuga
Room 101 - Sakura Haruno
Room 102 -
Room 103 - Ino Yamanaka
Room 104 -
Room 105 -
Room 106 -
Room 107 -
Room 108 - Isabelle Remora
Room 109 - Kaori Matsuoka
Room 110 -

» Second Floor

Room 200 - Nori Ito
Room 201 - Aceixs Liger
Room 202 - Gaara of the Sand
Room 203 - Rock Lee
Room 204 -
Room 205 -
Room 206 -
Room 207 -
Room 208 - Naruto Uzumaki
Room 209 -
Room 210 -

» Third Floor

Room 300 -
Room 301 -
Room 302 -
Room 303 -
Room 304 -
Room 305 -
Room 306 -
Room 307 - Nyx Ouranos
Room 308 -
Room 309 -
Room 310 -

I will add more dorms once these fill up. The dorms are sex segregated meaning the girls dorms will be on the first floor and the boys dorms will be on the second floor. The third floor is for teachers and can't be accessed by students. One dorm room can house two people at once.
User Image

News/Announcements/Gossip

» News & Announcements

» It's the first day of school. Today is just an orientation day where students will move into their respective dorms and new students will be having a tour of the place. Students are advised to figure out where their classes are before tomorrow. Besides that, it's just a free day to get used to the place. Classes will start 8am sharp tomorrow, be prepared for a great school year!

» Latest Gossip

This is where I'll be posting any of the latest gossip and rumors heard around school. Make sure to check this every now and then.

» Date

Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Mon | Tue | Wed | Thur | Fri | Sat | Sun

» Time & Weather

It is currently 7am, the skies are clear and sunny. The low for today is 54 degree F and the high for today is 78 degree F, with an average temperature of 65 degree F.
User Image

Relationships

» Siblings

» Frienships

» Best Friends

» Crushes

» Dating

» Breakups

» Enemies

PM me with updates on who you're friends/enemies/lovers/etc with, granted that you have permission with another character's mod on the relationship status of the two characters. This will be updated frequently.
User Image

Reserve

User Image

Reserve

User Image

Open

Invisible Friend

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
xx

Naruto tab Uzumaki
            User Image
                Failing doesn't give you a reason to give up
                tab tab tab tab tab tab as long as you believe .

"Look out!"

A couple of quick turns and a few surprised yelps later, Naruto Uzumaki rounded the corner and then he saw it, Konoha High. A dazed look came over his face, sending the blonde teen into a whirlpool of nostalgia. This would be his third year at the boarding school, and to be honest, he looked forward to coming every year. He knew a lot of people at Konoha High, and he'd met some of the best people here. Naruto let himself come to a rolling stop in front of the stairs that led up to the front doors, before stepping off the skateboard that had carried him from the bus stop to the school. Kicking it up into his hand, Naruto tucked the board under his arm and grinned wickedly, before jogging up the steps. While he wanted to stop and chat with people, being the sociable guy he was, Naruto really wanted to drop his bag off in his new dorm, before getting involved in any conversations. It sucked to carry around a giant bag, anyways.

So the blonde teen headed into the school, and instantly lined up in the correct line for registration. Since his last name began with a U, the line was usually pretty long for his last name group, but luckily he had gotten to the school before the usual mass of people and found the line pretty small. Bouncing up and down in line, Naruto broke out into a huge grin when he eventually got to the table. There was really no need to give out his name - most people on the staff knew his name already. He received his package fairly quickly, which was filled with the usual bullshit about classes and dress code. Mostly things Naruto knew to follow, or chose not to and got in trouble for. He was more excited for his dorm assignment, and his key, which he found out was belonging to room two-oh-eight. Thanking the staff member on duty, Naruto sped off for the dorm building.

As he arrived, Naruto made sure to wave and greet a few people he recognized on the way, as he rode along the campus on his skateboard. It was a little hard to ride with such a big bag attached to his back, but he managed, determined not to fall over and look like an idiot this early into the day. When he reached the dorm building, Naruto kicked up his skateboard again and headed inside. Immediately he marched up to the second floor, but not without teasing a few familiar female faces on the first floor, as the girls moved in. He waggled his eyebrows at a few, letting out a menacing snicker, before climbing upstairs. Naruto then found his dorm, set his skateboard and bag down, as well as the welcome package, before heading straight back outside. Naruto was hoping to run into a few friends sooner or later.

Being the kind of person he was, Naruto usually just slid his way into any conversation and ended up talking to whomever. He was sociable like that, always interested in making friends out of every person he came into contact with. It didn't always work out that way though, and Naruto had a hard time accepting that. That was when he normally got in trouble for getting into fights and someone would have to bail him out. But such was life for the blonde, and he wasn't complaining. Naruto walked around campus, greeting people in a friendly manner. Holding his arms behind his head, he looked around, searching for a familiar face to either help or bother.

User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

Bumari's Boyfriend

Sparkly Duck

9,250 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Their Undying Love 500
User ImageUser Image

██████████████████User Image

Lee couldn't help but beam as he approached the school. These were his favorite times of the year, the times where he could see his favorite teacher and his friends again. Unlike a lot of students, he couldn't wait to spend his time working at being at the top of his classes, and training to be in top physical condition. He loved putting in that hard work, and seeing his work come to fruition. Summer was nice, but even though he had a job, and kept up his training, of course, he couldn't help but feel bored after a few weeks.

He walked through the doors, looking around and seeing only a few students, mostly ones who's parents made them go ungodly early, or freshman who had no idea when school actually started. Lee greeted them with a grin, and they greeted back with a weary smile. He stood next to them in line and waited patiently, though the wait wasn't long. When he got to the front, the teacher in charge gave him his room key and packet of various school rules and policies, which Lee already had memorized his first year. With a wave goodbye, he walked off in search of Room 203.

When he arrived at his room, he swung open the door and took a quick look around. Two beds, a reasonable amount of space, a desk and blank walls. To some it felt impersonal, or boring. To Lee it felt like home. He spent an hour or two setting up his workspace, putting his supplies into the drawers of the desk, and decorating his side of the room with cheesy motivational pictures, making sure to keep the other side of the room blank. He didn't want to impose on his roommate, if he even had one.

When his room was up to his satisfaction, he gave it a quick look around, then nodded in approval. He gave a thumbs up to the air, and walked out, making to shut and lock the door behind him. He walked down the stairs and saw that the halls were more full than when he first arrived that morning, full of both students and staff chatting. He smiled at the sight he sorely missed, and walked into the crowd, keeping an eye out for anyone he knew.

(Sorry to post and run, guys, but i hope this is good!
also my layout is still in progress orz)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff