Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gekko

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxҜлɪɠʜʈs ѻғ Дєɭɑʈʜєϻ ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageUser Image

Knights of Aelathem: Role Play by OoAkemioO
                        Codes & Layouts by Vlacks
                        Art source: Zero-chan. All rights reserved by the respective creators of each piece.
                        Genre: Yaoi, Fantasy, Medieval, Mythical Creatures.
                        Semi Master/Slave twist, but not the main focus.

Pictures link to profiles and ooc respectively

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
                User Image

Storyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thousands of years ago, the Dragons took control of the world. The other races were far to decadent and foolish, their wars amongst one another made them a threat toe the world. So, in a fell sweep, Dragondom took control, leaving only small pockets of rebellious beasts to reside outside of the grand draconic cities. However, as is the norm, those whom gain such power soon themselves become corrupted by it.

After years of purging, of seeking out every last remaining creature not under their control, the dragons realized they had nothing left to do. So, they turned upon themselves. Mighty kingdoms sprung up, lords and ladies taking shots at one another to gain favor in the eyes of grand kings. Such wars grew quite aggressive, and after years of fighting, the people finally grew tired of death and destruction.

Treaties were written, dividing the worlds into lands ruled by certain families. Some took to letting the people have a voice, others to the one being in full control. Such is the kingdom of Elina, their monarchy has ruled for millennia. The kings highest knights fall to an order known as the knights of Aelathem. To get into the order, one must train in one of two distinct academies that reside in the country. It is at one of these that our story takes place.

However, for Elina, things are not as peaceful as they seem. An evil plot ripples beneath the surface. Lycathra, an exiled general, has been gaining power in the underworld for years. Known as “Lycathra the Deathbringer” he is a cruel and darkened beast whom would seek to bring the kingdom to his knees. His grasp reaches far, even into the very academies that hold the military future in their hands.

Only time will tell if the kingdom is to fall to him, or if the just souls of the true knights will see another millennia of peace.

Dragons as a race are large reptilian creatures whom are often associated to a particular elemental affinity. However, in human form, they are beautiful creatures with well sculpted bodies and often exotic looks. All dragons have the power to alter any part of their body to that of their true self at any time, this being that they can conjure their tail, sprout wings, turn their arms into claws, so on so forth. However, not all dragons are alike. Some are slender serpent like beasts, while others are large oversized lizards, and other tiny agile creatures. Every dragon takes on a different look as a human, some species become lanky and agile, others bulky and strong… No matter the look, one thing is certain, if it is a dragon, any other race better show proper respect to their master.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
                User Image

Rulesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

◢①: Well, the dreaded rules. To begin, I am god, master, lord, king, and all other words of such meaning, over this rp. If you’ve problems, questions, complaints, or just want to tell me how amazing it is, send me a pm. If I decide there needs to be mods, I will appoint them at my leisure.

◢②: Lets get to the meat of things. This roleplay, as stated above, is a yaoi, Manxman, Boy’s love, w.e you want to consider it. This entails that all player characters will be male (Npcs may be female as needed) romance will involve male/male relations, if this bothers you, then by all means now would be a good time to stop reading and find something else to pique your interest. The images used should be anime style images. No real people please.

◢③: I’m not looking for novels, nor will I accept a three line post. Each post should contain a minimum of 500 words. Most of the posts have been above this, some reaching even to a thousand words. Please think this through before applying.

◢④: If for whatever reason you are going to be off for a long period of time, please let me know ahead. I will move your character to some safe place and keep you updated as best I can when you return. If you vanish without warning, I will not immediately delete your character, however, if I check your activity and find out that you’ve been rping elsewhere or chatting it up somewhere, I will confront you.

◢⑤: We know the TOS, we know what to and what not to do in the forum. That in itself should be enough said on that. No godmoding without permission, for those who want to know, I do not consider a slap, a grab of the arm to ‘drag’ someone off in order to move things along, or certain other gestures as that a god mode. I do, consider an insta hit, or a move that allows no room for dodging, or claiming to insta kill someone a god mode. I will say something if I feel you’ve god moded, and will only give so many warnings before you are out.

◢⑥: Reserves and Profiles need to be pmed to me titled “Knight of Aelathem.” Tell me in the pm if the knight is Hlaeniss or Lafonna, and if Servant which of the two. At first I only want everyone to play a single role, since there are limited spaces. Yet, if in time certain spots are still open I will allow people to play a second person if they think they can handle it. Please do not alter the profiles or the reserves, if I wanted stuff added or taken away I would have done so myself.

◢⑦: OOC activity is mandatory. It's there for people to get to know each other, to work out plots and ideas. I don't mind if you just drop in on occasion, but something will be said if you do not post in it every once in a while to see what is going on and let people know if you are around or not.

◢⑧: I do believe this covers everything. Again, if you’ve questions do not hesitate to ask, if you need help in any way also ask. If I need to add more I will.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
                User Image

Knightsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The school caters to those with extreme talent (and those with deep pockets). Amongst the many kids whom strive to become the next reigning knights of Aelathem, there are those with great potential, and those without. So, the only way to find out whom is fit for the task is to pit them against one another. Slowly the young men would be cut down to size, until finally only a few remained. These are then sorted into teams, given specific tasks for ranking up, honing their skills, and growing close.

You see, the knights work on a system of fifty years. Of course, being dragons life span has nothing to do with it. It is merely a matter of keeping power from belonging to a certain set for too long. There are always five sets of knights, the oldest usually having spent two or three hundred years in power. These ‘elders’ tend to reside in the castle most of their days, acting more as tacticians then doing much field work. Beneath them, two sets tend to be those whom have been in power for a hundred years, these lead two distinct legions within the armies.

The Reapers are a group of assassins and spies. While the Valiant are you typical knight in shining armor types. The other two groups are the newbies, those whom have only been around for fifty years. These guys serve the other three legions as needed until such time as they take over one of the others, and the other teams move up in rank to become the next generation of ’elders.’

This year just happens to be the year of accession, where the ‘Elders’ step down and the other knights move up. So, from two different schools a set of warriors will be chosen. One exists in the southern region, while the one in which our story unfolds resides in the northern port city of Lukartra.

At the moment, out of all the teams in the school, only two are truly worthy of taking the academy’s knighthood. These two are always at one another’s throats, even dragging the servants into their affairs. One can only wonder whom will win, and how long it will take before the growing tension becomes too much for the prestigious school to hold.

Another benefit to being one of the Aces of the school is the special privileges allotted towards the servants. The teams have top priority on all servants, able to insist that a certain smith only work on their weapons, a certain boy only cook for them, a certain boy serving their needs, so on and so forth. proper respect to their master.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
                User Image

Studentsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These dragons all come from great backgrounds around the kingdom. From politicians to knights, they almost all serve their kingdom in some way or another. Therefore, it shouldn’t be shocking that these kids strive to become knights themselves, the greatest of all being the chance of becoming one of the two groups who would become the next Knights of Aelathem.

The first call themselves Hlaeniss, or “The Seers of Dawn.” The three are the ace’s of the school, and for the longest were far ahead of any whom tried to stand against them. It was only recently that they obtained a true rival. However, unknown to anyone but those involved, the Hlaeniss are actually being set up to take over, if their rivals can be kept at bay that is. Why? Because it is part of a ploy to get two distinct groups into a strong position among the knights. These individuals are all followers of the evil Dragon Lycathra, whom wants to overthrow current king. Though the boys are in a sense traitors, one would really not see it, unless the boys wished them to know of their darker sides.

Their rivals, once underdogs until their sudden rise in fame, are the Lafonna, the “Moon Keepers.” They gained their fame through trial and error, training long and hard to get to where they are. Though equal to the Hlaeniss, they are unknowingly being pushed downwards in a ploy to keep the darker plots of the school going. Even still, all it takes is for the boy’s to win the upcoming war game and the academy will have no choice but to put them into the running for their representatives to the knights.

All of these boys have been at the school for at least TEN years. They’ve gained enemies and allies, they’ve seen the servants and possibly interacted with them. All of them are between the ages of 18 and 26, and all are masters of their chosen class.

Servantsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Born of the variously races, long subjugated by the dragons, most of these boys have lived within the walls of the academy since they were children. Some are raised to fight alongside the knights, others merely to keep the school going. Few are trained to take care of the… personal needs of the students, though we’ll get into that later.

All are taught to fight, some are trained to be agile thieves, others to wield heavy weapons and use brute strength. The reasoning for this is because they are often used in training, and also to give extra security on the off chance that academy would ever be attacked. Though considered, “pets” the servants at the school are given some freedoms that others slaves lack.

First, only those who specify through identification that they are ‘pleasure pets’ are forced to do sexual acts. All others can refuse if a student tries to force them to bed. They are given the right to fall in love with one another, and are not subjugated to a single person, though they are subjugated to the academy as a whole. Some are housekeepers, others cook. Some sing and dance, while some take care of the weapons and armors used by the knights.

They wear bracelets with charms that tell of their race, and what tasks they complete. They also wear limiters in the form of collars, keeping their powers controlled. As always, there are those who take the role given them and try to make the best of life. Then, there are those whom would rather fight with all they can in order to break free of their binds.

Specific ones are set to obey the Hlaeniss and Lafonna, these individuals can refuse most any others aside from teachers and head staff.

Age wise, they are anywhere between 15 and 22.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
                User Image

Hlaenissxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Captain:
                                      As a captain he is either a gladiator, swordsmen, or dragoon.
                                      Though unknown to even his allies, he is related to Lycathra in some manner. I.E son, nephew, adopted son, etc.
                                      Is actually friends with the Lafonna Foward and has thought of trying to turn him.
                                      Likes to play mind games with people.

Forward:
                                      Can be anything except Gunner.
                                      They act as the main line of offense and are the hardest hitters of the team.
                                      The Hlaeniss forward is actually related to the academies headmaster Aksiel in some form (son, nephew, w.e)
                                      He isn’t really fond of anyone outside of his team.

Sniper:
                                      Snipers are either Gunners or Mages whom work in the background to support the Captain and Forward.
                                      Though part of the coup, he is actually quite friendly towards everyone.
                                      Unknown to his mates, he’s only helping because those involved in the coup have promised to help his family out of some ordeal (Yours to make up)
                                      Can be distant from people.

Lafonnaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Captain:
                                      As a captain he is either a gladiator, swordsmen, or dragoon.
                                      Has always dreamed of being a knight, and that’s why he strives so hard to become one of the next Aelathem.
                                      Can come off a bit proud and enjoys having little battles of whit with any of the Hlaeniss.
                                      Sometimes comes off as a bit lazy if not somewhat slothful.

Forward:
                                      Can be anything except Gunner.
                                      They act as the main line of offense and are the hardest hitters on the team.
                                      He is a friend of the Hlaenis captain, and has some doubts of continuing being an enemy towards him, but is also loyal to his friends.
                                      His family is very powerful in the city where the academy is found, giving him a little extra push to getting his way.

Sniper:
                                      Snipers are either Gunners or Mages whom work in the background to support the Captain and Forward.
                                      Unknown to anyone at the academy, he is one of the kingdom’s princes. Whether to the reigning queen, to a consort, or a commoner is your call.
                                      Because of his secret life he sometimes comes off as cold and distant, sometimes makes it hard for people to get close to himself.
                                      Sometimes slips and comes off way too prim and proper, showing some of his training as a royal.

Servantsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Veteran:

These three have been at the academy for as long as they can remember. This means they have been around since they were one or two of age. They know the everyday workings of the place like the back of their hand and are allotted some freedoms that some of the others lack. This also means they’ve known the two teams that they serve the most since they were new and so having to serve both can be tiring and even depressing when dealing with the emotional facets. They are often trained for more pressing tasks such as minding the weapons and armor of the trainees, or helping with the medical needs of the school.

Newbie:

These three have been at the academy no longer than five years. They are still learning how to deal with everything and for the most aren’t too knowledgeable on who is whom. There freedoms are somewhat limited, mostly because they do not understand all the rules or know the finite details of the every day doings. Normally they do some of the more menial tasks, unless trained for more pressing matters.

NPC: Possible important npcs played by myself or others. Ask for more info please and thanks.

User Image
                                      Name Headmaster Aksiel
                                      Username OoAkemioO

Click all images to be taken direct to specific profile

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
                User Image

Powersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dragons: All dragons have a single elemental affinity, followed by two lesser powers. Being the dominate race, they lack any limitation to their powers, and are therefore immensely more powerful then subjugated creatures.

Slaves: All other creatures have more muted powers. Even if one bears an elemental power, it will never reach the strength of a dragon because it has been suppressed. Most bear rather moderate powers, up to three different powers.

Elementals are kind of a given, I’ve mixed some different versions of the concept together however.

Life: Light, powerful healing magic, as well as manipulation of living things such plants and animals.
                                      Death: Darkness, spiritual powers like communing with the dead, and manipulating them via things like necromancy.
                                      Water: Manipulation of water molecules for varying affects, including manipulation of cold and ice, also some healing.
                                      Wind: Manipulate the winds to turn the air into living blades to strike at enemies, or craft a vortexes barrier to protect one’s self. Manipulation of Sound waves etc.
                                      Fire: Raging fire, Heat manipulation, smog, even electricity fall under the control of fire.
                                      Earth: Soil and mud, sand, and precious stones.
                                      Flora: Plant life of any kind will heed to ones will, likewise the things in which plants produce from toxins to the pleasure inducing and psychedelic effects caused by various parts.

Moderate powers would be something born of an element, but not quite as strong. Ice or electricity for instance fall under an elementals control. Powers like the manipulation of blood or bone, metals, etc would fall to this category.

Mute powers are the mundane and everyday. Such powers would be the like of Telepathy, telekinesis, Lucid Dreaming, etc.

Be creative~

Classesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All of the students and servants are trained in a certain class. This means that they obtain the usage of a certain set of weapons, and learn certain skills for use in combat. These range from quick hitting thieves, to strong, yet slow gladiators.

Gladiator: Though strong and muscular, the use of such heavy arms as battle axes and broadswords leads to them being slowed attackers. Their heavy armor doesn’t help either, yet does provide them with protection that some of the quicker classes lack. In some context they are considered “Tanks.” Getting in heavy hits at a slow pace, while taking greater damage.

Swordsmen: Wearing lighter armor, and trained to use shortened blades, these warriors also imbue magic into their arts. They use their powers to infused their weapons, giving them an extra edge when they strike. Their quick movements are akin to a dance, displaying prowess in a very rounded manner.

Dragoon: They employ to use of a light armor and long pole arms for fighting. The range gives them a slight edge, the piercing force of the spearhead allows them some chance to break through certain armors. Likewise, by employing magics or innate abilities (such as a dragons power to fly) they are able to use the force of a fall to make their thrust that much more powerful.

Thieves: Called such only because they mimic the tactics used by those whom use the craft for darker things, those trained in this style of fighting resort to short range combat. Quick movements overcome those of slower typing, and those whom take time to cast spells. Likewise, the use of tricks like smoke bombs, and differing array of poisons and venoms make them quite unique and unpredictable.

Mages; Employing staves to act as a defensive barrier against most attacks, these fighters rely on their natural magics over manmade weapons. Normally, they are able to tap into concepts of elemental prowess that no other class could dream to.

Gunner: Wielding either a single sniper weapon or dual handguns (if not both) these fighters enjoy long range fighting. By imbuing their bullets with certain magical effects, or taking a page from the thieves and putting poisons or the like onto them, they are an unpredictable bunch.

Charmsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the servants are required to wear bracelets that identify them as servants/slaves. These include a single charm showing what class they have been taught to fight as, and a race icon. They also wear a set of four role icons which let the students and staff know what the person has been trained to do. These range from those who are purely maids of the school, to the ones trained to 'relax' the students and staff, and those whom do the more difficult jobs like manning the library, working in the infirmary, and working in the forge. Lastly are charms which students or teachers can buy for pets which are given as presents, most notably to one whom might have a relationship with a particular student. The bracelets cannot be removed by any means other than specific tricks only higher authorities above even the headmaster know.

Class Icon

Axe: Gladiator Class
                                      Sword: Swordsmen Class
                                      Spear: Dragoon Class
                                      Dagger: Thief Class
                                      Staff: Mage Class
                                      Gun: Gunner Class

Role Icon

Bandage: Nurse
                                      Hammer: Blacksmith
                                      Book: Librarian
                                      Dancing Shoes: Dancer
                                      Music Note: Singer
                                      Flute: Musician
                                      Pillow: Bed Mate (Hates sleeping alone)
                                      Star: Pleasure Pet (All can have, Vets. would have learned durring their life at schoo. Newbs would have learned before being brought to the accademy)
                                      Whisk: Cook
                                      Broom: Housekeeper
                                      Moon: Nocturnal
                                      Sun: Diurnal

Race Icons:

Wolf: Lycan. Because of the limiters, they can look human, or take on a humanoid form like an Inu, and a final either Furry wolf or a full wolf form.
                                      Angel Feather: Fallen Angel, the only change in them is the growing of wings.
                                      Fish: Siren, these creatures are human in first appearance, then gain scales, gills, and webbed feet. In full form they gain the long tails of a fish.
                                      Bat wings: Demons of any nature require these, the variance of demon kind is not recognized so no matter the races of demon they have the wings.
                                      Blood Drop: Vampires, when fed properly they can handle sunlight, though they must dress in protective clothing so as not to be burnt. When not properly fed, they cannot handle even the smallest amount of sunlight.
                                      Fox: Kitsune, unlike others their only forms are between a humanoid with fox ears and a tail or tails in some cases. And the form of a fox like creature of some nature.
                                      Antlers: Deer like creatures.

Gift Charms: These are given by the dragons to certain pets. Some pets have many, while others may never obtain a single one...

Aquamarine: Awarded for being a good friend and counselor to someone.
                                      Diamond: Shows that someone believes in their inner strength and kindness.
                                      Agate: Shows that he protected someone from death.
                                      Garnet: Shows that the male at one time had a deep relationship with someone.
                                      Rose Quarts: Is given to a pet only if a relationship is growing, kind of a way to mark someone.
                                      Amber: An enjoyable and cheerful disposition.
                                      Moonstone: They have either brought someone luck, or are themselves lucky.
                                      Citrine: Their offered tactile advice was useful to the person whom gave them the stone.

Limiters are special collars that the servants wear. They keep their powers in check, though some of the veterans are allowed full use of their power if the headmaster allows.

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
                User Image

Codes: Dragon Knightsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[align=center][img]malformed url[/img]

[size=16][color=color1]▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽[/color][/size]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color][color=color2][size=18]Role (Captain, Foward, Sniper)[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][size=16]〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 [color=color1]W-H-O W-E A-R-E![/color]

[size=14][color=color2]Its writ in black and white[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ (Name) (nicknames)[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]Many setting suns[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ (Age:18-26)[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]Ever Myself[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ Height + Weight [/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]Forever Loyal[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ Hlaeniss or Lafonna [/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]The powers within[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ A distinct element, two additional powers.[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]I'm not defenseless[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ Class and weapon.[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]So many photographs[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ (extra images, delete if unused)[/size]

[size=16]〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 [color=color1]D-E-E-P W-I-T-H-I-N[/color]

[size=14][color=color2]Analysis Report[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ (Brief Description of Personality and Traits)[/size]

[size=14][color=color2]More & More[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]+ (likes 5+)[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]Disgusting[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]- (dislikes 5+)[/size]

[size=14][color=color2]If my life was a book...[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10](Brief Biography.)[/size]

[size=16]〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 [color=color1]T-H-E P-O-E-T[/color]

[size=14][color=color2]Ever Writing the Pages[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ (username)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll21/Imoru/pretties/aaa-2_zps57b0edc2.jpg[/img]
                                      [size=11]►[color=color1] Name [/color][/size] [color=color2] First, Last [/color]
                                      [size=11][color=color1]►[/color] Age: [/size] [color=color2] 18-26[/color]
                                      [size=11]►[color=color1]Username[/color] [color=color2] Username [/color]

Codes: Servantsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[align=center][img]malformed url[/img]

[size=16][color=color1]▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽[/color][/size]

[color=white]XXXXX[/color][color=color2][size=18]Servant[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][size=16]〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 [color=color1]W-H-O W-E A-R-E![/color]

[size=14][color=color2]Its writ in black and white[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ (Name) (nicknames)[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]Many setting suns[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ (Age:15-22)[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]Ever Myself[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ Height + Weight [/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]So many Charms[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ Race Icon, Class Icon, 4 other charms, 1 gift charm if desired.[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]The powers within[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ up to 3[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]I'm not defenseless[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ Weapon[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]So many photographs[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ (extra images, delete if unused)[/size]

[size=16]〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 [color=color1]D-E-E-P W-I-T-H-I-N[/color]

[size=14][color=color2]Analysis Report[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ (Brief Description of Personality and Traits)[/size]

[size=14][color=color2]More & More[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]+ (likes 5+)[/size]
                                      [size=14][color=color2]Disgusting[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]- (dislikes 5+)[/size]

[size=14][color=color2]If my life was a book...[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10](Brief Biography.)[/size]

[size=16]〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 〉 [color=color1]T-H-E P-O-E-T[/color]

[size=14][color=color2]Ever Writing the Pages[/color][/size]
                                      [size=10]✔ (username)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll21/Imoru/pretties/aaa-2_zps57b0edc2.jpg[/img]
                                      [size=11]►[color=color1] Name [/color][/size] [color=color2] First, Last [/color]
                                      [size=11][color=color1]►[/color] Age: [/size] [color=color2] 15-22[/color]
                                      [size=11]►[color=color1]Username[/color] [color=color2] Username [/color]
                                      [size=11][color=color1]►[/color]Race[/color] [color=color2] Lycan, Angel, Demon, etc [/color]

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
                User Image

The Academyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The knight academy lies in the port city of Etheri. It is situated on an island at the mouth of one of the kingdoms greatest rives, with ports that lead inland towards other cities, and out to sea. Though small for a city, it serves its purpose well as a connector to many different worlds. To the south, a great wall rises, protecting the city from invasion, to the north, the open sea is held back by walls and acts as a barrier all its own.

It is against this sea wall that the academy sits, rising like a brilliant castle towards the heavens. Within, a plethora of rooms make up the construct. A magnificent entry, brilliant pillars rising to the fourth floor, an overgrown grand staircase that rises upwards. The east wing leads to the grand library, off of which resided small rooms for the four whom work as librarians for the school. The west wing to an atrium style garden with access to the back. To the north, the cafeteria which is an open expanse with tables, a stage, and a bar area settled behind a wall in order to give it a true ‘speak easy’ type feel. Training normally takes place in the courtyard, the different teachers taking so many students and training them in the specific class. Sometimes servants are allowed to join in, if given proper permission from the headmaster. The arena, mentioned later, is where the actual war games take place, teams pit against each other or put to test in harsh climates against untamed beasts.

Library
                                      User Image

Cafeteria
                                      User Image

The second and third floors harbor the student dorms. Younger students reside together in long rooms with multiple beds, older ones get into rooms that fit four, all the way to the private quarters allotted to the academy’s “aces.” of these, there are a total of nine private rooms, at the moment only six are in use. Also on the second floor rest an oversized infirmary, able to hold up to twenty students and staff at one time. Connected to it are small private rooms for the nurses that work there. These servants are allotted privacy because they sleep at odd hours, sometimes being woken in the middle of the night, or working estranged shifts.

Infirmary

User Image

Private Student Quarters
                                      User Image

The basement area is split into five separate areas, the first being a kitchen where those whom works as cooks prepare the meals which are transferred upstairs via an elevator of sorts. Another part of the basement is a large forge, here very skilled blacksmiths work on the weapons used by the trainees. They mend the armors, and a select few are even taught how to manufacture unique enchanted weapons which are normally given to those whom graduate, and especially unique to the three that are indoctrinated into the knights of Aelathem. Though normally the smiths are well known dragons, the occasional ‘slave’ shows promise and is given tutorship. Most of the smiths live outside of the academy, but any of the servants are allowed to live in one of four private rooms that connect to the forge.

Enchanters Desk

User Image

The largest area of the basement is the servants quarters. A room fit for a ball is filled from end to end with bunk beds. Here most of the servants sleep, though as mentioned some are privileged with private room, though the select few are themselves few in number.

Another unique feature of the basement are the baths. Oversized roman style springs filled with heated mineral waters. Booths of private showers reside just outside of the spring, allowing one to truly wash up before taking a relaxing dip. Because the spring is not private, it is not uncommon for many of the trainees and servants to end up bathing at the same time.

The final feature of the basement are the dungeons, which start on the first floor of the basement and take over the entire second floor of the basement. Here criminals from the city are kept, some from wars, and misbehaving servants. There are times when the dungeons are empty, and times when they are filled so full that two or more are kept in a single cell.

Dungeons

User Image

Outside, behind the academy, reside a large reservoir, or what looks of one. In fact, it is the arena, a giant stage rising out of the water and slowly transforming into a geological landscape fit for the current exercise. Once the days training is over, the arena sinks back beneath the surface, leaving a large lake. Some of the students like to swim in the lake, and as long as it doesn’t hinder training the school doesn’t mind.

Arena
                                      User Image

One unique feature on the outskirts of the academy is a small graveyard. Within are buried some of the finest knights the academy ever had. An interesting legend about the graveyard is the story of a lone fox with multiple tails. It is said his master resides within one of the graves, and on some nights in the midst of winter he can be seen crying. Though it has yet to be proven if true or not, trying to see the fox has become one of the dares which the trainees put each other through.

User Image

Click images for larger

Fashionable Gekko

To Do List

Find Peoples.
Make a post giving an idea of time of day and such for opening...
Anything else thought of between tonight and tomorrow~

Fashionable Gekko

Fashionable Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out