Welcome to Gaia! ::

The rules all apply...plus I would like some romance but please keep it in a pg 13. Also with the teacher profile...you can teach magic or general subjects.

Profiles:
Students
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Teachers
Name:
Class:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My Students:
Name: Kimiko Minamoto
Grade: Sophomore
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Smart, kind and shy

Name: Ayami Kenzo
Grade: Freshmen
Personality: Sweet, kind..and out-going also...slut
Name: Amy Martinson
Grade: 11
Appearance: Long golden light brown hair with big light blue eyes
Personality: Sweet, kind, gentle, very sentimental
Other: Horse/Dog Whisperer, can talk to animals
Teachers
Name: Saru
Grade teaching:
Class: Music appreciation
Appearance: Avi. without the patch.
Personality: Outgoing, jokes around alot,easly gets off topic.
Other: first year of teaching some say he still is in highschool from the way he acts.
Teachers:
Name: Mr. Teyo (Call him Silent)
Grade teaching: All
Class: Films
Personality: Mellow and helpful to all students. A nice guy to be around, so don't be afraid to ask questions.

The new teacher walked through the doors, and turned around briefly to set his car alarm. He keeps his duffel and paper bags secure on his shoulders as he looked down at a piece of paper. He walked down the hall some ways, after leaving the very comfortable looking lobby, and finds his class which is easily accessible. Mr. Teyo sets his bags down next to his desk and sorts his papers up...
Kimiko drove up to the sophomore parking lot and opened the door of her car. Ayami opened the other side of the car door and smiled. "Thank you again for the ride Miss Kimiko" Ayami said grabbing her bookbag and walking off into the school. Kimiko grabbed her bag as well and walked up the stair of the school slowly.
*Walks into the school his headphone still on and looks at the paper he got to find his classroom to teach.*
Name: Tellern Usagii
Grade: 12
Appearance: Deep black and brown hair which covers his sharp gaze which is a greenish color, like a eagle. Fair skin. Wearings changes, usually semi baggy, some jewelry like his black band which had dull silver spikes. Rough looking and seems agressive and mean.
Persona: Hardly ever speaks, however he is a hard worker. When he speaks, he can be rude, depending on how he judged you in his years around you. He sings in a band which helps ride his anger, he also plays. Many people he has been around are disliked by him, which is why he has ange, can be aggressive.
Ayami put on her headphones and listened to Three Days Grace. She sang there song, "I hate everything about you" while walking to her locker.

Kimiko, on the other hand, was still outside looking at the clouds. She sighed, "The day is going by very slowly..." she said yawning.
*Sees Ayami and walks up to her taking his headphone off and taps her on the shoulder.* Hello can you tell me where the music room is?
Amy sighed and went into the school. "Wow, its huge!" she exclaimed, looking around in awe. She scanned the area for her locker. #1098. "Ah, there it is!" she skipped toward it, punching in the locker combo.

6,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Name: Ms. Penelope
Grade teaching: All
Class: Drama/Art
Appearance: A woman who is very developed, with long dark brown hair, jade green eyes, and a red summer dress. She wears a lot of bracelets, and is very quiet.
Personality: Shy and quiet, she is very compassionate.
Other: She lives by herself, and is very pretty. Some students look as her as a student, but she takes her job seriously. She usually has certain types of plays though, that is said to be linked to her past.
Name:Calvin Ibarra
Grade: freshmen

Personality:fun to be with has a short temper
Other: i like guns....
Ayami looks up at Saru and pulled off her headphones, "oh the music room...thats my first class..."
Tellern opened up a door and walked by Ayami, gaze closed, ignoring her presence since he had no reason on acknownledging her. The green gaze opened up calmly and saw Kimiko looking upward. As she spoke and he had brushed by wind behind her, he spoke calmly in a deeper and rougher voice.

"...Seriously..." He had some space so he could grab a quick meal and a drink in a nearby shop which he usually ended up in because he knew someone who worked in a small shop nearby.
angel_demon_tohru
Ayami looks up at Saru and pulled off her headphones, "oh the music room...thats my first class..."

*Looks at her.* Really? How is it there? You know the teacher and stuff. *Just trys to act like a student right now.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff