11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Username: Eclairl
Characters name: Trixie Monet
Race: Fox spirit
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Kind and shy at first but can also be curious and also a bit of a trixter as well
Bio: Trixie is a recent transfer student from another school and hopes that she can find some friends that will be kind to her unlike her old friends which she never likes to mention. She does not know who her parents are and was raised by her grandparents since she was a baby until she was ready to live on her own.
Picture: User Image
sugarbunny310
Siomara looked back and saw Max chasing her,she laughed and ran behind him"See if you can use your speed."she said as she ran back to Eva and Matt then she saw Eva crying"Oh no,What happened,Eva is something wrong?"she asked as she started to get worried.

"Go away......Please." Eva said, wiping away a tear.
Matt looked away and Max stood still. He rubbed his eyes and blinked.
"Ow, my head." Max said, rubbing his eyes again.
Matt backed away a bit and looked at Siomara. He didn't want her to think it was him.
Eva's image began to blur a bit. She looked like she was disappearing with the wind. She was trying not to cry. Her body then became solid again.
"Eva, what's going on......" Max asked.
User Image

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Siomara looked at Matt and then at Eva"What's going on,Eva what wrong....Matt what did you do?"she asked as she was still worried about Eva"Wait,Eva are you going to disappear,please Eva don't leave if you do..I dont know what I would do,I know we fought and hated each other but you both still are my friends."she said as she looked at Matt"There has to be a way."she said as she sighed.
sugarbunny310
Siomara looked at Matt and then at Eva"What's going on,Eva what wrong....Matt what did you do?"she asked as she was still worried about Eva"Wait,Eva are you going to disappear,please Eva don't leave if you do..I dont know what I would do,I know we fought and hated each other but you both still are my friends."she said as she looked at Matt"There has to be a way."she said as she sighed.

"I didn't do anything, Siomara. It's Max. Eva isn't actually a........How do I say this. She isn't real. She's a image that Max came up with in his head as a little boy. Almost like an imaginary friend. She's slowly disappearing because he's slowly forgetting her. There isn't a thing we can do. As soon as Max forgets Eva....I will disappear and take her with me back home." Matt explained.
Eva was staring at the ground and smiling. Max was standing next to Siomara now.
"Don't be afraid. I'm glad I stayed this long. I'll never forget you Max." Eva said, crying.
User Image

~xXx~ Jeni Kirino ~xXx~

Jeni stepped out of the taxi cab, and reached over and grabbed her two bagged and halled them out of the car, she turned, and set one down, fallowed by sighing as she brushed one ear. and picked up her bag. and walked to the entrance of the boarding school. and walked up the stars. open the door, and walked in, she fallowed that by placing down her bags in the corador and looked for where the main office may be.

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Siomara looked at Max"What!How were you imagining her all this long and now your forgetting her,that's just crazy."she said as she looked at Matt"Wait,If Max try not to forget her,can't she stay?"she asked.
sugarbunny310
Siomara looked at Max"What!How were you imagining her all this long and now your forgetting her,that's just crazy."she said as she looked at Matt"Wait,If Max try not to forget her,can't she stay?"she asked.

"It might work. You can't force him though. It's his mind. It isn't his fault. It might be better this way." Matt said.
Eva turned around slowly. She had stopped crying but Max was in pain. He was grabbing his head and screaming in pain as she just watched.
User Image

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Siomara looked at Max"Max don't force yourself to remember just remember the times you spent with her or something."she said as she hated to see him in pain.
sugarbunny310
Siomara looked at Max"Max don't force yourself to remember just remember the times you spent with her or something."she said as she hated to see him in pain.

"Remember who?" Max asked.
Eva stared at him in disbelief. Max shook his head and looked at her.
"Eva....Don't go." He said.
He began to remember Eva when she was little. Her smile, her laugh, how she first appeared in his room when his mom and dad abandoned him. She was there for him but she was like a little sister to him.
"I won't go if you don't." She said, smiling.
User Image

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Siomara didn't know what to do anymore it was all up to Max to help Eva and all she had to do is hope he remembers her forever.
sugarbunny310
Siomara didn't know what to do anymore it was all up to Max to help Eva and all she had to do is hope he remembers her forever.

"Max..... I'll always be here for you. Don't forget me. I'll be in your heart." Eva said, poking his chest.
"Eva.....Don't go. I wont forget you. I can't forget you for saving me. Don't leave." Max begged, hugging her.
Matt stood still. Slowly he began to fade.
"Matt, won't you stay? I won't forget you. So stay...." Eva said.
Matt shook his head and disappeared. Max fell to his knees and screamed in pain.
"Max! I'm sorry. Don't ever forget me. Please......" Eva said, hugging him and crying.
User Image

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Siomara watched as Matt left and thought if that is how Eva was going to disappear that made her sad and made a tear go down her cheek.Siomara ran back to the school and just waited for max to come back with Eva or not.

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Near the main gate to the school, a taxi cab stops and opens it's passenger door. What steps out appears to be a little blue fox with a few bags in it's mouth. She then walks up to the gate and gives a little noise to indicate that she is there and would like some assistance with her luggage which was now a small pile of bags including the ones she had carried.
sugarbunny310
Siomara watched as Matt left and thought if that is how Eva was going to disappear that made her sad and made a tear go down her cheek.Siomara ran back to the school and just waited for max to come back with Eva or not.

"Max, come with me. You wont have to stay here at all. You can live with me." Eva said.
"I couldn't do that. Even though you're my best friend, so is Siomara. I can't just ditch her. Come with us. We can try to stay in this together." Max said.
Eva nodded and they walked slowly back to the school. Max was scared. If Eva left, he would forget all about her. Eva wasn't sure what she felt. She was sad but she saw a butterfly and chased after it. Max had to keep her calm as it flew away.

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Siomara saw Max come back with Eva and smiled then she walked over to them and looked at Max"Are you going to ty to remember her for as long as you can?"she asked as she looked at Eva and smiled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff